Orgasm For Woman. Hands Off. M4F

Story Info
This text is not so much a story as a real hypnosis test.
1.3k words
2.95
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it is intended assuming a cis reader, you can edit it for your gender and sex.

The first thing I need to hypnotize you is that you are relaxed, so you are going to place yourself in a comfortable place like a bed, a chair, or a sofa.

When you are in that place, I am going to ask you to begin to breathe deeply so that you reach that state of relax, which I´m going to take advantage of to go deeper, to reach the areas of your subconscious. As this is a text, you are going to choose the rhythm with which you are going to enter the trance. When you're ready, you're going to inhale as much as you can, hold some of the oxygen in your lungs, and exhale it.

Don't worry if you go too slow or too fast, just focus on your breathing. Focus on the flow of oxygen through your lungs,

following the sensations that provoke you.

Continue, notice how your body inflates and deflates with each breath, and you will notice how your body loses tension.

It´s as if the air shakes it like a soft fabric, your body becomes the sail of a sailboat, and its rowers, your muscles, rest due to the arrival of the wind.

Now you are concentrating on your breath and your flesh.

You can move any of your muscles,

You begin to feel even more clearly how your muscles lose strength, and they become heavier, even those of the eyelids.

Extend this moment in which you continue to let yourself be carried away by the air and muscle relaxation and you are de-stressed, so that you can enjoy a break. And now, I am going to ask you to please start mentally reciting the alphabet, letter by letter, at a pace that seems slow to you. If you make a mistake you start over, if you complete it you restart it.

Each letter gives you one more drop of calm, each breath gives you another, and with each of these drops your muscles loosen.

Listen to me, now I'm going to count to zero and when you're done, you'll be in a trance state. Visualize yourself in that trance, imagine what you are going to feel and don´t stop imagining.

A state where you are only going to concentrate on this, in complete relaxation, with the body so heavy, that it will almost leave you unaware of anything other than the text

Surrounded by a pleasant and carefree feeling. With each number you feel closer to the trance, perhaps expecting how you will end up, but never nervous. You are unable to leave the tranquility.

TEN

the alphabet, your breathing, have almost completely paralyzed your mind, and now these elements in which you concentrate, will further enhance your trance, until you reach zero.

NINE

in the face of any unforeseen event, such as a sneeze, you will sink even deeper into tranquility

EIGHT

you will be unable to feel your body, only your mind, you will only notice your train of thoughts

SEVEN

you are very relaxed, you trust my words more and more,

SIX

For every thought that you think this isn't going to work, you calm down more and more, don't worry.

FIVE

you are already unable to move your precious body.

FOUR

after zero, you will be in a state where your mind will be a world that we will shape with my words.

THREE

your thoughts will be pleasant to you at every moment. The useless and distasteful won't come, and if there's one on the edge, it won't affect you

TWO

you will be unable to reason, only your subconscious, instinct and I, will dominate your train of thoughts

ONE

You will enter a trance when you say zero, your mind will be empty of everything you were concentrating on.

ZERO

You have finally managed to get caught up in your soft trance. You deserve to be in this little oasis. As you can see, it is not very different from what you are used to, you may think that it has not worked.

I would like to show you how powerful your mind is. Now you should have a blank mind, without alphabets, without any kind of mission. Because now I want you to look at your legs, how weak they are from the previous relaxation.

In a while, I'll ask you to try closing your legs, but

you won't be able to do it. Because when I say MEMBUKANYA your legs are going to be very heavy, and you are going to notice that they will be very open, open and heavy. This rare, unmistakable word is the spell, which makes your legs open and stay open.

When we finish the hypnosis, the word will stay and you can give it to whoever you want, partner, friends, so they can play with you. The word that returns them to their original state is TUTUPMEREKA.

Let us begin. MEMBUKANYA.

And look at your legs, how you open them without putting up any resistance. There are those who open them slowly, and there are those who open them quickly, it doesn't matter. But it will come to a point where it will happen, that you are perfectly exposing your crotch, and that your legs are spread as wide as they can comfortably go. Keep the focus on your legs. Imagine that they are tied, or that soft invisible strings are opening you.You can support them on the table, or keep them touching the floor from the chair. When you feel that they have fully opened there will be nothing to keep them closed. Your thighs will be like two powerful magnets of opposite poles, it will be fun for you to see how you can't do anything, that you're trapped. At first you will put little force to try to open them, but then... you will also put little force, because I have already convinced your darkest and most instinctive mind that your legs are mine, and I have not said the other word yet. The more you try to close them, the less you will succeed, and the wetter you will be. You can't do anything to prevent it, and the more you look at your body, the more open you are, and the better you feel. Try it now. Try opening them until your vagina melts with need. And when you can't take it anymore you will begin to feel a lot of pleasure in the clitoris, you will feel as if you were touching it, you will feel how the pleasure moves in every direction, you will be able to feel it only mentally, you will be able to help yourself physically, it doesn't matter. You will not be able to stop the pleasure until you are satisfied and exhausted.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this mantra so you can repeat it in a loop if you want, it's not mandatory, but maybe you like it. It enhances the sensations and keeps your consciousness busy in case you get too distracted. When you are done having fun, read the word at the end of the mantra to free yourself from hypnosis, then you will come out of the trance recovering your usual consciousness but carrying a sense of well-being, confidence and tranquility with you- Here is the mantra:

Open and controlled

Controlled and horny,

horny and touched,

Touched and open.

TUTUPMEREKA

If you have come this far, I would like you to leave me a comment or send me an email explaining your experience, if it has worked, if it has not, if you felt pleasure or if you were uncomfortable. Thank you very much and bye.