All Comments on 'Orgasm Guaranteed'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BackwoodsMamaBackwoodsMamaover 4 years ago
Cummy mess

Love it. Short and sweet and filled with cum!

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

Just the way I like 'em...

usgator30usgator30over 4 years ago
HOT

Fucking hot. I came twice while reading it. Gonna try for one more.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

Music to my ears...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow indeed!

Naturally my first question would be, where can I get one of these machines?? Lol, if only.

That’s one very sexy story and easy enough to go along with the ‘suspension of disbelief’ re the sperm. The “breeder” type stories are the kind that I usually ignore just from the creep factor alone but I was able to happily block that bit out. The entire thing is very well written, vivid, intense and very seductive.

Tess (uk)

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

I know what you mean about breeder stories...

Anyway, glad you enjoyed this. It would be great to try it out for real.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great little story..compact delivery of sexy lust and sensuality!

And two plauful women to top it off!

Thanks for making me hard and horny!

More, please....

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I do love playful women...

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Backyard Breeding

If two women get artificially inseminated by the same donor's sperm, should the children which result be treated as siblings? The author implicitly poses an interesting question.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

What makes you think it's a single donor? :-)

But to answer your question: they'd be half-siblings - but would you treat them as such?

RosstestforppappRosstestforppappover 2 years ago

oh my god, I wish I was that machine instead of a man, I would seriously give up to be a man and be that machine and satisfy and breed a lot of women(or at least you AlinaX :) every 9 months).

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

So, sex once every nine months? I shudder to think what your life must be like now if that's an improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have loved your writing and had the time to finally go through your stories and this one was wonderfully imaginative and sexually fulfilling to all the readers who know exactly what it’s like to end up unfulfilled after intercourse. The addition of the possible real sperm was brilliant. It managed to bring into thought would you still continue to use the device if you had that 50/50 chance of impregnating you or if not then at what percentage of the ejaculate being real would you be willing to try it. An unusual type of Russian roulette but at least it wouldn’t kill you, although you never know about your spouse.

J.D.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

A device that offers you incomparable pleasure, but with even a 1% chance of pregnancy? Seductive and scary...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...