Orgasm Inc. Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby learns the secret behind the Doctor's office.
6.9k words
4.67
24.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sottovoce
Sottovoce
33 Followers

*** Abby ***

I sat in stunned silence for a bit, my eyes locked onto the door, my thoughts reeling. When I started to get cold, I pulled my feet out of the stirrups and curled up on the exam table, hoping to collect my warmth. My mind's eye darted from one image to the next.

I couldn't believe I got caught masturbating by my boss! I couldn't believe I lost control of my bladder! I couldn't believe my boss had suckled my nipple!

My mind raced back to that crazy moment when Connie bent over me and pulled my nipple into her mouth and my flush rose again, my nipple tingling in memory. My hand reached up and cupped my breast, pressing the nipple into my palm and shooting sensations through my chest and back.

Did Connie have her finger in my ass? My eyes glazed as I thought back to the scene and distinctly remembered riding not only the rabbit but her finger to a crashing and intense orgasm.

Wait. Was I about to be fired? What was Connie doing there?

Both shame and excitement coursed through me; the shame brought a blush to my cheeks and the excitement a heat to my chest. Images and feelings pervaded my mind's eye: my pussy, my clitoris, my Boss, my nipple, my rosebud, my amazing orgasm. As each image passed through my mind, sensations tingled up my body, straight into my core.

After ten minutes I did what I always do: I put what happened into a box and set it aside to investigate later. I got up, cleaned myself up, cleaned the floor, cleaned the table and set the room right. Finally, I gazed at myself in the exam room mirror -- everything was in order.

As I unlocked the door and stepped out, Connie passed by in the hall and said out of the side of her mouth with a tight nod, "Come then."

I woodenly followed her back to her office, not knowing what was going to happen next. She held the door as I entered and gestured to the chair across from hers, and as I sat, she closed the door and took her own seat across the desk from me.

She looked me up and down once, turned her chair to the side, leaned back and looking at a certificate on the side wall said in a heavier than normal Spanish accent "Caray! That was intense. Is it always intense for you?"

Her eyes darted to the side and stared at me again and as she did, I leaned back in my chair and relaxed a little. This wasn't a discussion about getting fired.

"No," I said. "I just... I just really needed that."

"Had it been a while?" she asked.

"In a way..." I started to think about how to answer the question, but a question of my own came out of my mouth first. I watched her more intensely and asked, "Did you set that up?"

Connie glanced to the right again and caught my expression of confusion. I saw the right side of the smirk curling her lip for a split-second.

"I saw you come out of the supply room and you appeared flustered." She waved one hand, dismissing the observation. "After that I knew you had seen the cart and I wanted to see what would happen if you had some privacy with it. You'd never come off as a prig and I had hoped you would take the opportunity to... help yourself."

I fell back in my chair, seeing how this had played out for her and still not understanding why the cart was there. My thoughts were interrupted by her as she asked a question.

"Do you like orgasms?" Her eyes flipped to me once again, an imperious eyebrow demanding an answer. Instead of gracing the question with a verbal answer, I crossed my arms and gave her a look that said "Duh..."

She turned her gaze back up to the certificate. "Can you imagine a life without them?" She stretched out the upturn in that question and flicked her eyes to me again. This time the expression on my face was disgust.

"There are some people who suffer from a condition preventing them from having orgasm. Did you know that? It is called anorgasmia."

My eyes widened, my eyebrows raised and I unfocused, imagining not being able to feel that joy. What came out of my mouth was, "That's so sad." I tried to imagine someone taking away that singular joy from me and while part of me was sad, another part got angry at the prospect.

Connie continued, "Once a month we have a special day in which we take special patients, patients who cannot have orgasms...and during that day we try to help."

I glanced up and back into her eyes across the table. This was not idle trivia and the cart in the supply room now had a context. Her acceptance of my solo adventure and her willingness to talk of the act so naturally made more sense.

Connie searched my face and saw the blossom of understanding on it. She continued, "We recently lost our nurse -- our special nurse -- and are looking for someone to fill the position. How would you feel about helping women who cannot orgasm to experience the joy you think is so vital to life?"

I quirked my eyebrow and tilted my head in an unspoken indication of interest.

"This position would come with more hours, a little more admin work, an appropriate bump in pay, and an opportunity to get to work closely with Dr. Martin and I."

As she said "work closely with Dr. Martin and I", her eyes darted to me again. My nipples tingled and my pussy pulsed in measure with my heart. I writhed a little in the chair, but finally sat up and asked, "What would my duties be?"

"The same as they have been." Connie answered. "Patient intake, patient counseling, exam room assistance, cleanup and a great deal of discretion -- the discretion being the most important part."

She watched me pointedly. "Can you be trusted?" she asked.

As she listed off the duties there was a part of my mind saying, "I can do that" to each and when she said, "Can you be trusted?" there was a part of my mind demanding she believe me when I said, "Yes."

Connie swiveled her seat back to center and focused on me. "Yes, you can be trusted or Yes, you'd be interested in filling the position?"

I sat tall at the edge of my chair and faced her down. "Both," I said.

She peered into my eyes for five long seconds, her eyes moved from eye to eye, to my lips, to the determined and confident set of my jaw. She smiled a small smile and leaned back again into her chair.

"Well, then..." she reached into a drawer, pulled out a long rectangular box and placed it on her side of the desk, between us. "I'd like you to have this. It seems you may need it. A private gift to you... from me." She pushed the box a little away from her and it sat halfway between us on her desk.

I glanced over and saw the advertising picture of the rabbit gracing the lid of the box. I smiled at her comment and leaned forward in my chair. She smiled in response and pushed it further towards me. Our hands touched as I took the box and brought it close to me.

I blushed a little at the intimacy of the gift and the goosebumps her touch raised on my arm, reminding me of her other touches. I expressed, in gratitude, "I look forward to making use of this."

I leaned back again into my chair and stared once again at Connie. I had questions of my own and I wasn't sure how to ask them without pushing forward. I didn't want to walk away from this meeting and still not know the answers...

Connie," I said, squirming just a bit. "You sucked my nipple, then you touched me."

I paused, sucking in a deep breath. I hoped she couldn't see any shame on my face. All I felt was confusion. The last fifteen minutes were wild enough without knowing that it was my boss of all people who made me cum.

Connie leaned back in her chair and watched me for a long time, eyes darting between each eye, to my lips, and back to my eyes.

"That is part of what we do here. I could see, while you were on the cusp of your climax, that the smallest of..." her eyes glanced at my breasts and a small smile quirked her lips as she cleared her throat, "adjustments... could make it so much better. I didn't think you'd mind," and with this last, a short chuckle escaped her throat. "And to be totally honest, you are not the only woman who has needs."

I looked up at her questioningly.

"When I share this with Roberto, later, he's going to have to... punish me most exquisitely." When she said the word "punish" she did it like a child waiting for a treat and like a woman open to the possibilities.

"I will also, definitely, be thinking of you later when I'm alone." At the word "definitely" she looked me straight on and smiled at me again.

Hearing Dr. Martin's name linked with such sexual gusto, shifted my world even more. I had never considered Dr. Martin as a sexual creature, but Connie was absolutely one, and imagining Dr. Martin keeping up with her enthusiasm changed things for me.

"You're going to tell Dr. Martin?" I asked.

"Well, of course. He will be very excited to hear how things turned out." With this, she pushed back her chair and stood.

She walked around the desk and started towards the door. "I will update your work schedule first thing. To help you learn the ropes, I'll have our old nurse come before our first sessions and do a dry run for you. After that, we will be counting on you, and you alone."

The dismissal in her tone prompted me to stand, not sure if things could go back to business as usual around the office. I left her office and headed to the lounge where I hid my new toy in my bag, got a tall glass of water, and when I was ready, I headed back up to the front. The other nurses glanced at me, knowing something had happened in Exam Room Four and that I just had a closed-door session with Connie. The questions in their eyes were left unanswered. I just smiled, shrugged my shoulders and got back to the grind.

The entire rest of the day was spent with Connie barely looking at me. I, however, thought of her, and the gift, and the lingering tingle in my nipple.

Before I left for the day, Dr. Martin approached me in the hallway and extended his hand. I put mine out to shake it, but he grabbed it with both of his and warmly held it.

"You've talked with Connie?" he asked.

"I have..." I stuttered.

"We will be seeing you later?" he asked.

"You will," I stated more strongly, pulling my shoulders back and standing straighter.

"I very much look forward to working with you. Well done." He smiled into my eyes and released my hand, turned and headed down the hall to the back.

His hands were warm and gentle, which only slightly distracted me from noticing for the first time what a nice smile he had and how his dress pants hugged his ass.

*** Matthew ***

Matthew hunched down in the captain's chair of his van and crossed his arms across his chest. It was early, he was cold, and he was annoyed. Today's setup was unplanned and unasked for, and to top it off he was angry and sad about the changes.

He and Rhonda had spoken for a bit about why she was leaving the Martin's, but he was unable to convince her to stay. "It is time," she had said, in that distinctive New Orleans twang she drops into when she is trying to be enigmatic. "I need to spend some time by myself and answer those important questions about Life that I've been avoiding."

He thought back to the discussion, the two of them lying next to each other with a thin sheet pulled up to their waists. Sweat had still glistened across her small breasts and one of her long brown legs was pulled out of the sheet and cooling off in the open air.

She had rolled up onto her elbow and peered at him with a wicked grin and started tracing circles through his light chest hair with her index finger, looping her free leg over his thighs in a low-body hug.

"Don't worry overmuch. I know who will be replacing me and I think you'll like her. I've met her before, and she has a bright personality...even if she is as ugly as a toad." As she said "toad" she pinched his nipple and cackled at the sour expression on his face.

"Now, wipe that look off your face and stop your fretting. Things are as they should be, and things will be as they ought. Don't be creating grief where only joy has been."

As she said "joy" she had bounced up to her knees, straddling him, and pinched both of his nipples hard enough to elicit an expression of pain. At his new expression, she cackled again and moved her hands down his chest and then farther still until he stopped thinking of anything but of Rhonda and of Joy.

Matthew was brought back from his recollections as people started to arrive at the Doctor's Office. Rhonda got there first, parking close to the building. When she got out, she gazed across the parking lot to the van parked in the corner and gave a small wave with her fingers as she smiled. She wore her hair in a colorful cascade of beaded braids today, a young style that brought out her playful side.

Close behind her, Dr. Martin and Connie pulled up, and after getting out, moved up to the back door to meet Rhonda in a huddle.

A couple minutes later, the new girl arrived, parking next to Rhonda and turning off her car.

She is young, Matthew thought, as he hunched down a little in his captain's seat and watched in his driver's side mirror as she leaned farther into her car and pulled out a box of donuts. Red hair, fair skin, fit body.

From this distance, she didn't appear to be a Toad, but it was hard to tell. The differences couldn't be more stark, thought Matthew, as he compared the new girl and his long-time friend, Rhonda. Rhonda stood 5'10", was somewhere in her 30's, had skin the shade of milk chocolate and a poise that came off as wise. The new girl was fresh, young, had a creamy complexion and seemed innocent.

Dr. Martin, Connie and Rhonda stopped their conversation as the new girl walked towards them, holding out the donut box. Dr. Martin and Connie smiled in welcome. Matthew watched as Rhonda took the box in one hand and side-hugged the redhead.

After a brief conversation, some gestures that encompassed Matthew's van, the nearby shed, the main building, and the handing over of keys, Dr. Martin and Connie got back in their car and left. Rhonda and the new girl watched as they pulled out, and once they were gone, Rhonda tucked her arm through her successor's and pulling her along, walked across the parking lot toward Matthew.

He scrunched down farther into his seat, and crossed his arms, slouching down as if asleep.

He heard them approach the driver's side and heard a soft chuckle from Rhonda as she peeked in the window.

"All right, Sunshine!" she yelled through the window while smacking the driver's side door. "Up and at 'em. We've got work to do."

Matthew bolted upright in his chair at the banging and pretended to wipe sleep from his eyes as he lowered his window. "All right, Rhonda. Geez...always such a pleasure to wake up to!"

Rhonda, unfooled, chuckled again at his feigned state and pushed the box of donuts through the window. "Abby, this is Matthew Bishop. You have no idea how smart it was to bring donuts. He gets cranky when his sugar is low."

Rhonda smiled, but Abby burst into laughter. Both Rhonda and Matthew looked at her like she had lost her mind, a puzzled expression on each of their faces.

"You named your van 'Gambit'?!" Abby said while laughing, referencing the personal plates gracing his van.

"Bishop's Gambit!? That's really cute," she said.

Matthew's mouth hung open in awe at Abby's connection, and he glanced from her to Rhonda, who just continued to look at Abby like she was a babbling kook.

"OK, ok," Abby continued, "The donuts are yours, but I see your opening and commit to Petrov's Counterattack." Abby laughed again, this time slapping her hand on the windowsill as Matthew continued to gawk.

Matthew couldn't stop his heart from bursting in his chest. No one had ever put together his play on words, nor could rebut as she had.

He instantly fell in love with her. He fell in love with her mind, he fell in love with her dorky 'counterattack' comment, and he fell in love with her smile. She was smart, beautiful, and definitely not a toad and like all 'cool' guys out there, he couldn't let anything show on his face.

He half-smiled at her and then frowned at Rhonda with an expression that said, "Toad, indeed(!)" Rhonda responded with a crinkled nose and knowing smile and pulled his door open.

As Matthew stepped out, he noted how Abby had to look up at his 6'4" height and in turn looked down on her 5'6" and put a hand out to shake.

"Hi, I'm Matthew."

Abby took his hand warmly with a smile still on her face. "Hi, I'm Abby, Rhonda's replacement."

Before letting go of her hand, he glanced at Rhonda, dredged up his Latin lessons and looked back at Abby and asked "Your last name wouldn't be 'Bufonem', would it?"

Abby crinkled her nose for a second and then did her own translation. "Ha, I'm more of a 'Rana'... I have teeth that bite!" and with "bite" raised her other hand into a claw and using it like a frog's mouth, bit down on his pectoral.

They both started giggling, and then separated. Rhonda appeared nonplussed at the interaction and chagrined at their easy connection. She stepped between the two and smacked Matthew on the arm. "I told you you'd like her! Now quit your goofing and let's get to work. These boxes aren't going to lug themselves."

The next hour was spent with crates being pulled from the back of his van and boxes and boxes pulled from the shed. They all made it inside and while Matthew put together the ad hoc Wi-Fi network, the ladies pulled brochures and display items from the boxes.

He overheard Rhonda discussing the security protocols in place to ensure patient confidentiality as they moved from one exam room to the next, and the secure website he had helped create that dealt with education and communications for all patients.

Matthew had already placed the cameras around the building and the tablets each patient received on entry. The tablets were another of his ideas. They reduced nurse time and directed patients from room to room as needed.

Matthew, for his part, spent most of his time setting up WALLY -- his very own Sexometer -- in Exam Room One.

WALLY was his brain-child and his ticket to the big times. It was a device that morphed a knee stool with a Sybian sex toy, but with sensors! It allowed a user to sit upright on the knee stool, while answering a survey and uploading data about blood flow, electrical impulses, and contractions through an available sensor.

Combined with his "patented" and adaptive arousal survey, he was able to capture the correlated physical reactions to survey text and images to produce a baseline for a person's Arousal Preferences.

Matthew's greatest accomplishment, and the grail that kept him awake at night, was a device that could determine what turns people on.

Every one of Dr. Martin's patients took the survey and it was key in the development of a Personal Action Plan ("PAP") that Connie and Dr. Martin presented to each patient. Sometimes the PAPs required the patient to visit on a monthly basis and sometimes it required remote therapy and follow-up. Managing the patient PAP and follow-up visits used to be Rhonda's job. Now it was Abby's.

The back of Matthew's van, "Gambit", was a control center for all the equipment he brought to the offices. He had a stool on wheels and a console that controlled all the cameras and feedback data from WALLY. Matthew leaned back against the wall of his van and watched while Rhonda and Abby worked the "setup" for the special therapy day.

Matthew popped one of the donuts into his mouth and bit it in half as he trailed Abby and Rhonda from room to room on the camera feeds. He listened to Rhonda talk endlessly about one process after another, and he watched Abby's face move from relaxation to tension as the data piled up. He watched her breathe through the stress, taking deliberate breaths when things got too complicated.

He could watch her for hours. She was unreal. He watched her think, he watched her laugh and touch Rhonda's arm in affection, he watched her bend over and pick up boxes -- her petite, yet strong, body moving from one task to another.

Sottovoce
Sottovoce
33 Followers
12