Orgasm Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he watched her, he undressed her in his head. The medical Scrubs they both wore hid so much of the detail he craved, but he was able to imagine the curve of breast, the long lines of her legs, the bunched muscles of her ass. He watched, and as it often did, the blood rushed to his shorts and started to turn the tips of his ears red.

He was seeing something he shouldn't. Like a god, he was looking in on a seemingly private conversation, he was panning and zooming for details that were sent to him in secret. The intimacy of the act -- as one-sided as it was -- was so erotic his reaction was inevitable.

In the end, he watched as Rhonda brought Abby into Exam Room 1 and gave her the details on WALLY.

"So many of the women who come here suffering from anorgasmia don't suffer from a physical issue at all, but a different sort of issue." Rhonda crossed her arms and shook her head. "I think it's from all the old white men around here who don't know how to please a woman!"

Rhonda turned and gestured to WALLY and gave her a very girl-to-girl explanation. "You sit on this stool contraption and answer a bunch of sex questions and it can tell what you like and what you don't." She raised and lowered her eyebrows at Abby a few times to express excitement. "We use it to figure out how to guide the ladies to getting their Big O back into their lives."

Matthew watched Abby step up to WALLY and kneel, looking at the stool, then underneath, then closely at the small dildo protruding from its "seat".

"This is brilliant!" she said. "I can see sensors... what are they for? Blood flow? Electrical impulses?" Abby flicked her hand across the dildo, watching roughly 4 inches of pink rubber wobble back and forth.

Matthew, once again, marveled at Abby's ready intelligence. Her curiosity and open attitude was refreshing, and her ability to appreciate his hard work was heartening and filled him with confidence. Matthew didn't think Rhonda had ever expressed curiosity at his work and always seemed to chalk up his efforts as "nerdy stuff".

Rhonda stepped forward, peered a little closer, and said, "Matthew said there was stuff in there, but I can't remember what it is. You can ask him later; I'm sure he'll want to talk to you about it."

"Anyway, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the equipment, and the best way to do that is to go through the baseline survey. Everyone needs to get baselined -- I've been through it, myself. The easiest way to understand WALLY's functioning, which you may have to guide our patients through, is to go through the process yourself."

Rhonda touched Abby's arm and turning said, "I'll give you some privacy, but you'll need to hop on that thing and work your way through the survey. Just follow the prompts on the laptop in front of you. Oh, and when you are done, you'll probably want to experiment with the arrow keys on the keyboard a little. I always find a surprise there when I do it!"

With that last comment, Rhonda glanced into the webcam of the laptop and then at the other camera he had set up in the room and smiled mischievously as she left the room.

Matthew expanded his two camera feeds to full screen and dragged them to his two monitors, side-by-side and larger than life. He watched Abby click on the large button on the laptop screen titled "Patient Setup Instructions". Abby hesitated at the next screen and Matthew heard her utter "don't think about it, just do it" while she took off her shoes and pants, folded them onto the exam side table and peeled off her thong underwear and placed them on top.

Matthew was instantly erect at the sight. He was right about the long lines of her legs and the bunched muscles of her ass. Both were on perfect display as she pulled her thong down, bending at the hips and stepping out of them one dainty foot at a time. Her legs were milky white and almost hairless, her toes painted an attractive red.

Matthew watched as she glanced at the door and then back to WALLY. "OK, let's do this..." she said as she strode to the table top and picked up a bottle of lube, squirting a dollop into her palm. She stroked the dildo a couple times with lube and with another quick glance towards the door, reached down and spread the remainder of the lube across her nether lips.

Ten seconds later, with a little hesitation before her commitment to the act, she had settled down with an audible, "Whoa!" on the stool, pierced by WALLY.

A few keystrokes later, WALLY started streaming telemetry data and it came pouring in to Matthew's third monitor.

He glanced at the laptop cam and saw a close up of her face as she stared at the laptop screen. He watched her click buttons and bite her lip as she nervously started up the adaptive survey.

The adaptive survey was almost as important as the technical marvel WALLY was. It would lead Abby through every type of sexual preference he could think of, paired it with images and videos and changed its behavior based on her answers and how her body reacted to it.

In the end, Matthew could tell if you were into bondage, exhibitionism, spanking, same-sex, sub/dom, voyeurism and incest, as well as a series of follow-up questions that spanned racial, situational, and erogenous zones.

He was watching Abby's face as she moved through the questions - watching the blush rise from the collar of her scrubs and up her neck - when Rhonda opened the back of the van and climbed in, closing it behind her.

Matthew quickly adjusted in his seat to hide his erection and turned to Rhonda as she entered. He knew that Rhonda had set up a lot of today's show for his benefit, but for a quick second, he didn't want her to know how turned on he was. He was going to miss her and didn't want her to think she was easily replaced.

"You can't..." he began, but Rhonda moved her hand over his mouth and said with an exaggerated drawl, "Hush now. I can do what I want. I delivered her to you on a silver platter; you should be thanking me."

They both turned to the monitors and watched as Abby squirmed a little on the stool at a scenario in which she was asked to imagine being watched by a neighbor as she had sex. Rhonda dropped to her knees on the van carpet and continued to watch as Abby's face lit up with the reflection of a video of a woman publicly masturbating on her laptop. The blush from her neck had spread to her cheeks and the telemetry data was going haywire recording her physical reactions and increased pulse rate.

Rhonda looked up into Matthew's face and saw his glazed expression as he watched while Abby worked her way through the survey. Satisfied, Rhonda moved her hand to his shorts and wrapped her fingers around his evident erection.

"Don't worry about me, Hun. I'm just going to say goodbye to this thing for a while."

Matthew looked down as Rhonda started unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down. He lifted a little in his chair so she could work his lower garments to his ankles.

"Is it Exhibitionism that has got her so worked up right now?" Rhonda asked, already knowing the answer from the telemetry data about the survey. As Matthew looked up to respond, Rhonda lowered her head to his lap and took his turgid cock into her mouth.

Matthew slumped in his chair from the over-stimulation of his eyes and his cock and let go his control of the situation. His hand dropped to her beaded hair and rested on the back of her head while he continued to watch Abby in the cameras.

Rhonda swirled her tongue around the tip of his penis, holding back his foreskin with a wet hand. She slurped and sucked him, reveling in his masculine, sour taste. She stroked him with her now-slick hand as she bobbed up and down, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. She then pulled back until the mushroom head of his cock popped out and was gobbled up again. Her other hand crept beneath her ministrations and lifted his balls from the chair before rolling them between her fingers. He leaned back even farther to give her full access and started talking to her like she liked.

Rhonda was a churchgoing woman and even ran the gift shop on Sundays between services. She was a much-respected member of the church crowd and was treated with a deference she had not earned through accomplishment, but mostly through proper dress, proper diction and fine acting. She lived two lives -- the public, upstanding church attendee, and the horny, cock-hungry sex nurse she was a couple times a month.

Matthew had baselined Rhonda and knew from her responses she liked it a little dirty, a little shameful, and a little bossy.

He took a handful of her beaded extensions and pulled her head back a little off his cock. "You like sucking my big, fat cock? You like cleaning my cock for me? What would the ladies think if they could see you now? On your knees and begging me to let you suck my cock. You want to suck this cock?"

Rhonda reacted to the change in tone and the forceful language; her face relaxed, and she sat back on her heels as far as she could within the iron grip he had on her head.

"Yes, Sir. Can I suck your cock? Can I please suck your cock? Those other women can all stand in line. I got here first. Please, can I suck your cock?!"

Matthew marveled at the game they played. Rhonda more often than not was the one to kick his ass into gear and direct their work, but when she was turned on, she loved his rough language and handling. He scooched forward in his chair, moving his cock towards her mouth as she knelt in front of him. When he was half-an-inch away and could feel her breathing on his wet head he told her, "Suck it, Rhonda. Suck my cock and play with my balls like the filthy thing you are."

Rhonda resumed her work, sucking, licking, stroking and massaging his testicles. She worked him for about thirty seconds before the computer binged at the two of them indicating the survey was done. They both stopped and stared up at the monitor as if caught in the act and unsure how to proceed.

*** Abby ***

The survey ended with Abby close to the top of her journey to orgasm. The questions had spawned images in her mind that left her reeling. The videos had mimicked some erotic fantasies that she previously had only had in her imagination. When the survey ended, Abby was in a state of sexual frustration she had not felt in ages.

She had a dildo inside her and had just spent the past 15 minutes watching and answering what could only be described as a pornographic sex survey. She had seen video clips and flashing images of leather, whips, lesbian sex, oral displays, facials, spy-cam footage, amateur video, and a strange combination of argument/responses she had to choose from.

She could not wait until she got home and played with her new rabbit toy.

Just as she thought everything was done, she saw another window open on the laptop to the gloomy interior of a van. She thought she recognized Rhonda there and Matthew sitting in a chair. The camera feed was coming from somewhere in the front and taking in the entire back of the van.

Abby thought this might be instructions for her, now that her survey was done, so she sat back and stared at the window for a minute.

"I hope Abby remembers to play around with the arrow keys a little before she gets done..." Rhonda said into the van, not looking at Matthew. She turned her head towards the front and with the eye that wasn't visible to Matthew performed a long slow wink for the camera.

"I always get a nice surprise when I do, don't I, Hun?" she said, as she turned back to Matthew. "Now, where was I?" she asked rhetorically and dropped her head back into Matthew's lap.

Abby hadn't noticed before, but Matthew's pants were around his ankles and when Rhonda dropped her head into his lap she quickly noticed his very erect cock resting against his shirt.

Rhonda tilted her head towards the front and started working his cock so the camera could see it all. She licked it and stroked it up and down as if showing the camera the full length and breadth of his assets. She pulled his foreskin back and swirled her tongue around the tip.

Matthew's head was leaning back against the chair, but came forward when Rhonda asked between licks, sucks and sidelong glances at the camera, "What's her baseline look like? What gets Abby's rocks off?"

Abby could answer that question. Apparently, this got her rocks off. She was watching the lady who ran the church's gift shop kneel at the feet of someone much younger than her and show off her oral skills to a camera she knew was on and working. She had gotten worked up during the survey, but this was taking things to a new level.

Her hand moved to the arrow keys of the laptop and pressed one at random. The entire stool and the dildo in particular started vibrating under her. It was so unexpected she almost jumped out of the seat, but the kneeling position wouldn't allow her to. She cycled through the arrow key options and deduced how to change the vibration frequency and pattern pretty quickly. As she was working the options, she was treated to a cavalcade of sensation that got her already-wet pussy to start oozing in earnest.

Looking back to the camera she saw Matthew reading off of one of the screens. "We've got high Romance, middling Sub/Dom..."

Rhonda spoke up from his lap, "What is her Exhibitionism/Voyeurism?"

"Both high," Matthew replied.

"That is what I thought,." Rhonda said, as she leaned back and gazed into Matthew's eyes.

"She likes to see and be seen Matthew...just like you!" Rhonda stood and pulled Matthew by the hands to the edge of his chair.

"I'm done fucking around with that big cock of yours and need it in me now." Rhonda turned and leaned over his desk, ass facing him and only a foot away. "I want to pretend that she's watching us now. I want to pretend that she's going to watch you fuck me with that big long cock of yours. I want to pretend that she's going to watch you come inside my aching pussy..."

As Rhonda stated her wants to Matthew, she turned her head back to the front of the van and stared into the camera with a wicked smirk on her face. Matthew listened to her and knew she was pressing his Exhibitionism button, but didn't mind it at all. His balls ached with need and the tip of his cock was dripping precum by the time she was finished.

"Watch her on the camera while you fuck me. Pretend that she's watching you back. Fuck me like the show off you are. Fuck me for her to see."

With that last sentence, Matthew lined himself up with her spread legs and looked down at her dripping pussy visible below. Rhonda's thighs were glistening with the drippings from her core and as he marveled at the view, he lined up his cocked and plunged himself in.

He could tell she was more than ready for the length of him, and the way she was talking, was not interested in soft caresses and careful maneuvers. He plunged in to the hilt and looked up into the monitor to see Abby's face blush and heave as she breathed.

Abby could see herself on each of the monitors, one a close up of her face and the other a full-room view. She watched Matthew pull back on Rhonda and almost exit her tight nether grasp, then plunge back in.

It was too much for Abby. She reached down and in one swift motion pulled off her scrub top, exposing her sexy bra and small breasts. In another motion she had her shoulder straps down and had pulled the cups from her breasts, flopping below as she clenched each breast and nipple in each hand.

"Oh, look at those titties, Hun! Look at those little nipples. I bet they just love to be sucked!" Rhonda crooned from her position on the desk, head turned towards the monitors.

"Oh! You like that don't you?" Rhonda teased, as Matthew punished her with two wild thrusts from behind while staring at Abby in the monitor.

"She's watching you fuck me, Hun. She's watching your balls bounce into me as you fuck me like the animal you are."

Abby moved one hand from her breasts to the keypad and started the vibrations and oscillations that matched her pace and energy.

It was simultaneously a race and a choreographed number. Matthew watched Abby bring herself to orgasm, while Abby watched Matthew pound mercilessly into Rhonda, and they both watched as Rhonda rode his cock, and her flicking finger against her clit, to her own orgasm.

The tempo rose, the sensations crested and like dominoes, they all achieved completion, each roaring like beasts as they did.

Matthew felt Rhonda's orgasms building and cresting, her cracked voice yelling, "Yes, yes, yes! Oh FUCK, oh fuck, oh fuck."

As she contracted around his length, his balls took the cue and started pumping their contents as well, his cock swelling in size and sensitivity and needing to pump, pump, pump. Matthew's orgasm was accompanied by, "Oh Rhonda, oh my god, Rhonda, Oh, oh, oh"

Abby didn't orgasm--she exploded. Her nipples were on fire, her pussy was on fire, her clit was standing up and taking ovations. She watched first Rhonda and then Matthew orgasm and then finally let her own go, like a long-held breath. The oscillations of the stool kept coming back and asking for more, and she kept giving it. She lost count of the orgasms she had as they just kept coming and merging with each other. And then she couldn't feel anything. He body was numb and her nerves felt short-circuited. She stopped the vibrations and slumped on the stool, watching the figures in the van.

Matthew slumped against Rhonda, still buried deep in her, one arm wrapped around her waist holding her up and the other around her chest cradling her into himself.

As she watched dazedly, Rhonda reached up and shut down the camera feed. The blank screen prompted Abby to slowly, on trembling legs, get up and dress.

This job was going to kill her, possibly with a smile on her face.

12