Orgasm Island Pt. 03

Story Info
The adventure to Orgasm Island continues.
5.2k words
4.31
23.8k
27
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,080 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Part 3 ~~~~~~ Orgasm Island

After they showered, Susan and Mark went in search of some dinner. It would be a late dinner, but they were hungry. Both had donned their wristbands and were ready to head out. Looking down at herself, Susan shivered, taking a step back from the door.

"What is it, dear?" Mark asked.

"I feel so naked," she said rushing to the single bag sitting on the bed.

Opening it she took out a necklace and a bracelet. She put them on. Looking at herself in the mirror, she nodded.

"Now, I'm ready," she said giggling.

Mark rolled his eyes as he smiled at his wife. Susan swatted his arm with an open hand. Mark grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it open. It was dark outside, yet the paths were brightly lit as were the signs. Stepped out the door, Susan looked at the sign, she turned toward the way they would have to go to find the restaurant. There were two listed, but they appeared to be in the same place. Smiling at her husband, he offered her his arm. Taking it, the two of them started off.

It took them a good five minutes of walking to find the place. It was among a cluster of buildings down by what looked like one of the beaches. Everything was brightly lit and the music was playing from three of the buildings. Everywhere they looked there were naked people wandering among the building. Susan gasped as she saw two women sitting on a bench beside the path kissing. There were two men standing off to the side talking and watching the women. They all had yellow wristbands on. Mark chuckled at his wife's reaction.

"Isn't this what you were expecting?" Mark whispered as she walked on.

"Yes, but to see it in person..."

Mark chuckled as they stood before two open buildings. Both were restaurants. One was a steak house, the other seafood. Mark looked questioningly at Susan.

"Steak," she said simply.

Nodding Mark walked them up to the Hostess standing at her podium.

"Good evening," she said smiling. "My name is Melanie, but everyone calls me Mel. And you are?"

"Good evening, Mel," replied Mark, "we are Susan and Mark."

"Very nice to meet you Susan, Mark. If you would follow me," the hostess said grabbing two menus from her stand.

She was as naked as Susan and Mark. Mark watched her ass as she walked ahead of him. Susan groaned as she too watched the young woman's ass. She had a black wristband on.

"Here we are," said Mel standing beside a table for two.

"Thank you," Susan said as Mark pulled out her chair. "Can you tell me what the black wristband means?"

"Of course. While I'm wearing this I am off-limits to all as I am an employee and not a visiting resident."

"Oh. But you said while you are wearing that? Is there a time you may not be?"

"On my days off I have a yellow wristband I wear."

"And when are your days off?" Susan asked.

"We will talk later, I have to get back to work," Mel said winking at Susan.

Mark cleared his throat.

"What?" Susan asked.

"Nothing. Really. Nothing."

"Good evening," a strong male voice said. "I'm John, your server for tonight. Can I get you a drink?"

Susan looked up at him and smiled, then gasped as she saw his manhood hanging right in front of her face. Mark smiled at his wife's reaction, again.

"The lady will have a Manhattan and I'll have a Gin and Tonic," replied Mark.

"Very good, I'll be back to take your order."

John was gone. Susan was still staring at where he had been standing. She sighed.

"So, you like his package?" asked Mark, eyebrows raised.

"What?" Susan asked shaking her head, eyes closed.

"You better decide what you want before he comes back so I can tell him while you stare at his cock," Mark said.

"Oh shut up," Susan said giggling.

She perused the menu. Mark did the same, still chuckling at the wanton woman sitting across from him. Thinking to himself what an exciting week this would be.

"I'll have the petite filet, with baked potato, loaded. Side house salad with vinegar and oil and a bottle of sparkling water."

"Good. Here comes John," Mark said smiling at his wife.

John placed Susan's drink in front of her, came around the table and placed Mark's in front of him. John then went back to stand beside Susan. Her eyes were hooded as she stared at his hanging manhood.

"Have you decided?" John asked.

"My wife has," Mark said watching Susan. "She will have a petite filet, medium. Baked potato, loaded, and a house salad with vinegar and oil dressing."

"And you sir?" asked John without batting an eye at Susan's intense gaze.

"I'll have the Porterhouse, medium rare, potato, loaded, house salad, honey mustard dressing. And we will both like a bottle of sparkling water."

"Flavor?" asked John.

"Lime, if you have it."

"We do." He then repeated back the order to Mark, while Sue continued to stare at his exceptional manhood.

"Thank you," Mark said as John turned away to place their order.

Susan sighed at his disappearance.

"Oh my god, he was so big and he wasn't even hard," Susan whispered leaning across the table toward Mark.

"He was," replied Mark.

Susan looked confused. She shook her head, then squinted at Mark.

"What?"

"He was big," Mark replied chuckling.

"I know, I was looking right at it. I could have sucked it right here, except for his black armband," she said.

"And the fact that he had probably taken something to keep him from getting hard."

"Why do you say that?" asked Sue.

"I'm sitting here with a hard-on just from watching you, watch him."

"Oh. You might be right. It would be awkward to walk around with a hard cock sticking out in front of you, huh?"

"It would for me," Mark said chuckling.

Susan giggled along with her husband. Both just looked around them. Seeing all the nude bodies was quite arousing, for both of them. Susan soon discovered that she could tell the color of the wristband by how stiff the man's cock was.

"You know, you can tell..."

"The color of the wristband by how hard a guy's cock is," Mark said, finishing Susan's sentence.

"It's been a long time since you have been able to do that," Susan replied.

Mark looked at her not really comprehending what she was talking about. Susan rolled her eyes, reach out and took his hand in hers.

"Finishing my sentences, dear."

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Mark replied squeezing her hand

"No need. I always thought it was kinda cute."

She pulled her hand from his as John, their waiter, appeared with the dinner.

"For the beautiful lady," he said placing a plate in front of Susan.

"And for the gentleman." John moved to the other side of the table and placed a plate in front of him. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No, not right now," Mark said smiling at his wife.

Susan just shook her head as she stared at his cock. When it disappeared, she sighed. Mark chuckled as he started to eat. Susan just sat there for a few seconds, then shaking her head, she started to eat too.

"Did you even hear what he said?" Mark asked between mouthfuls.

"Huh? Who?"

"John."

"I guess not. What did he say?"

"He called you beautiful," Mark said around a bite of steak.

"Oh, yeah, I heard that. He was just being polite."

"Okay."

"He was."

"I said, okay," Mark replied.

Susan just giggled. She was in a good mood and very, very happy with her husband. She was also so aroused sitting here naked that she could hardly keep her mind on dinner or what Mark was asking or talking about. Not that either of them did much talking as they ate. Both were just eating and looking around. Susan was looking around to see if she knew anyone. So far, not a familiar face had come into her view. Then Mark started to cough.

"Are you okay?" Susan asked with concern.

"I am, I am."

"What happened?"

"I know one of the couples that had that letter sent to us."

"Who?" Susan asked eyes wide with wonder.

"I don't know their names but you will. I have seen them, both the husband and the wife, at the clinic. I was leaving and you were calling their name."

Susan covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes were wide and filled with fear. Mark couldn't understand why she would be afraid of who he thought they were.

"No, means no," said Mark.

"Are they coming over?" Susan asked.

"No, they are seated, eating. I just happened to look that way. I haven't seen the man's face, but the wife, I would never forget that pretty face and blonde hair."

"Oh god," Susan gasped.

"What?"

"Are you done, eating?" she asked.

"Yes. You?"

"I am. Let's go. I'll explain to you as we walk."

"Where are we going?"

"Down to the beach," Susan said, getting up, waiting for her husband.

Across the restaurant, a pretty blonde noticed two people leaving the restaurant.

"They're here," she said softly to her husband.

"Good."

"When are Michelle and George going to arrive?" she asked.

"Tomorrow."

"And the rest?"

"Tomorrow. Did either look upset?"

"He didn't, I never got to see her face and she didn't look this way as they left."

"Well, we'll wait until tomorrow, then."

~~~OI~~~

Mark and Susan were walking down the path to the beach. There were very few people on the path. They nodded and smiled at those making their way from the beach.

"Well?" Mark asked.

"Oh god, how do I tell you this."

"You fucked him?" Mark said softly without any anger or condemnation in his voice.

"No! I told you I haven't ever cheated on you. Now let me tell this in my own time. Oh god. Just might as well say it. It was her. No, we didn't have sex, she did make a pass at me though. If it had been before I was married to you, I would have accepted her offer though. I would have also accepted her offer of her husband, even though they were both my patients. But, I was married. I wasn't that slut I was in college or medical school anymore."

Both Susan and Mark were standing on the beach looking out at the night sky. It was very beautiful. Susan gasped at its beauty. Mark groaned at the sight before him and beside him. He took Susan's hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. Susan turned to Mark, her hand coming up to his cheek and stroked it softly.

"I love you, dear. I have loved you since the first time I met you. I will love you until the day I die..."

"...but you want to fuck as many men as you can while we are here."

Susan started to laugh. Mark looked at her like she was crazy.

"NO! That is not what I was going to say, yet that is the truth of the matter. No, what I was going to say is, I will never cheat on you. I will never go behind your back to have a good time as it wouldn't be a good time unless you were there with me."

"Sorry," Mark replied.

"No need. I know you meant well."

Susan pulled his lips against hers. Mark kissed her back wrapping her in his arms. Susan's arms went up around his neck. She could feel his cock start to engorge.

"What do you want to do? Go find someone or go..."

"...to bed." Susan finished for her husband.

"Okay, I can live with that," Mark replied chuckling.

Taking Susan's hand he led her back up the path to the buildings and then down the path to their cabin. Once there, Susan locked the door, turned to her husband and took her jewelry off. She giggled as she chuckled.

"Oh, I liked that striptease, my dear," said Mark pulling Susan into his arms.

"I thought you might," she said giggling. "I really need to go to bed. I can feel the exhaustion starting to overtake my mind."

"I understand, sweetheart. I feel the same way."

The two of them climbed into bed, cuddled under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

~~~OI~~~

After rising and showering, Susan and Mark headed to the restaurants to see which was serving breakfast. On their way, they didn't see too many people.

"Everyone must have had a late night last night," Susan said.

Mark just nodded as they walked. The closer they got to the restaurants the more their mouths watered at the smells coming from both. They chose the steak place by the menu. Bacon and eggs with hashbrowns and OJ. There was a different girl on duty this morning.

"Hello, my name is Kristen, just the two you?" she asked.

"Yes, dear," Mark said smiling at the cute women.

Susan just sighed as she led them to a table. A short time later a waitress appeared.

"I'm Sera, I'll be your waitress this morning. As we only have one menu item for breakfast, how many eggs would you like and how many pieces of bacon?"

Susan giggled, Mark chuckled at her. Sera smiled.

"I will have four eggs and four pieces of bacon. Do you serve toast?" Susan said.

"We do, how many pieces?"

"Four please."

"And you, sir," Sera asked.

"The same."

"How would each of you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled," said Susan.

Mark just nodded along with her answer.

"It will only be a few minutes," Sera said turning and walking away.

Mark watched her sexy butt as she walked away.

"She is a looker," Susan said.

"Yes, she is and not a tan line on her."

Mark chuckled looking at his wife. Her head was turned still watching Sera. Sighing, he thought, 'she too was a looker.' He was so happy that she was his wife.

"So, who was the couple I saw last night? You never did tell me their names," Mark said.

"Oh, I guess I didn't. Jack and June. Do you need their last name?"

"No, I guess not. She was very pretty."

"She is, even though she is a grandmother," said Susan.

"Huh?"

"Her daughter, their oldest child, just had a baby girl two months ago." Susan giggled at her wonderful husband.

"Well, I'll have to congratulate them when we finally get to meet them."

"Unless they are leaving today," Susan said.

"Well, speak of the devil, here they come," said Mark nodding in their direction.

Susan turned, she was actually surprised to see them both naked. She had only seen each of them partially unclothed. She waved at the two of them. They smiled and headed their way. They took the table right next to them.

"Hi, how are you both doing?" Susan said cheerfully.

"Hi, yourself," June replied. "Who is this handsome man sitting with you? Did you pick someone up already, Doc?"

Susan blushed at June's statement.

"Honey, stop. You know that's her husband." Jack poked June in the ribs.

"Well, then she better introduce us," June quipped.

"I beg your pardon, June, this is my husband, Mark. Mark, June and Jack Carlson."

Mark stuck out his hand, Jack took it and shook. June leaned down and kissed Susan on the lips, passionately. Then she was in front of Mark, kissing him. As June pulled away, Mark caught his wife kissing Jack. They broke their kiss, just as Sera arrived with Susan and Mark's breakfast. Susan was looking a little embarrassed but, also extremely excited. Mark was just looking at June.

"Eat," Susan said.

Mark nodded as he watched June and Jack sit at the table next to them and order their breakfast. As the two couples ate breakfast, they chatted. Susan and June caught up on how she was doing and Jack and Mark, who have never met before, talked jobs. As far as the ladies were concerned, boring stuff. After they were done eating, the couples took a walk down to the beach.

"So, what do you think of the place so far?" June asked.

"It looks wonderful. How is Patty's baby doing?"

"Just wonderful? The baby, Jennifer, is doing just fine, thank you."

"We only saw a little of the place last night. Our cabin, the restaurant, the path between the restaurant and the cabin, along with the beach," Susan replied.

"Oh! So you got in late last evening?"

"Yes. Why?" Mark asked.

"We thought you were on the first plane in the morning. So, it's time for the tour. This is the beach. Anything goes here," June said smiling wickedly at Mark.

Susan laughed at June's statement. Jack did too. Mark, just looked embarrassed again. Susan did notice his cock starting to rise though.

"When do the rest of the couples that put our names on the list, get here?" Susan asked.

"I told you she was smart," June said as an aside to Jack.

"I knew she was, even before you told me," he quipped back.

Susan just stood there waiting, her foot tapping in the sand. Mark just chuckled at his wife.

"This evening," June replied.

"Who are they?" asked Susan.

"I'm not at liberty to tell you, but when they get here you will be introduced to them."

"Not good enough," Susan said.

"Tough," said June.

Susan pulled June into an embrace. They were nose to nose, breasts to breasts. June was smiling at Susan. Susan was scowling at June. June leaned in and kissed Susan on the lips. Susan sighed, then stepped back.

"Fine. Well, if anything goes here," Susan said.

She reached over and took Jack's cock in her hand.

"You better have a condom with you," Susan growled.

June reached into her fanny pack and pulled two out. She handed one to Susan, then stepped up to Mark, grabbing his cock. It was already hard as stone just from his wife being so bold with Jack.

"Hmm... feels nice," June said.

Mark closed his eyes and groaned. June giggled as she slipped the condom over the head of his cock and rolled it down his shaft. Watching his wife, Mark groaned once more as Susan knelt down and took Jack in her mouth. When Mark looked back at June, he found her on her back, in the sand.

"Well," she said winking at him.

"Wow," Mark said as he knelt between her spread thighs.

June was shaved bald. He just stared at her pussy as he leaned down and kissed her vulva. June shivered as his lips touched her skin.

"Don't bother, I'm ready, just stick that big dick of yours in me," June croaked. "I've been waiting for this since I submitted your wife's name."

"Oh my," Mark whispered.

Mark groaned as his cock touched June's labia.

"Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can, dear," June rasped.

Mark smiled down at her as he slammed his dick into her pussy. She was already very wet. As June cried out, Mark looked over at his wife. She was on her back, with Jack between her legs. He was jackhammering his dick into her pussy fast and hard. Mark moaned as he heard his wife cry out in pleasure. Looking back down at June, he smiled. She was looking up at him and smiling.

"You like to watch her?" she said between groans.

"I do, very much."

"Jack is the same, he's looking over at us right now," June said turning her head to look at her husband.

"Is Susan looking this way?"

"Yes."

Mark turned his head and looked into his wife's eyes. She was smiling. As he looked at her, what he saw in her eyes was love, lust, pleasure, and excitement. He hoped his eyes conveyed the same. He did love his wife, very much. But, right now he had a service to perform, fucking one of her... friends. For the next twenty minutes, Mark fucked the beautiful blond under him. By the time they were finished, they had dug themselves into the sand. June looked up at him as he filled his condom. She was extremely satisfied with how much Mark had made her cum.

Getting up they both ran out into the ocean, laughing and splashing. A few seconds later, Susan and Jack joined them. Susan went right to Mark and kissed him hard.

"Did you see all the people watching us?" asked Susan.

"No, dear, I was either watching you or paying attention to June. Did you enjoy them watching you?"

"That's cool. I love you so much, remember that. Yes. I loved them watching me have sex on the beach."

"I love you too," replied Mark kissing her.

They stood in the water, waves pushing them this way and that, kissing. June and Jack were kissing too. When Susan pulled back to look in Mark's eyes, he happened to look over her shoulder. His eyes got wide. Susan turned to look at what had caused him to look so shocked. What she saw amazed her, too.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,080 Followers
12