Orgasm Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she gasped.

"Yeah, wow," Mark gasped.

June and Jack wadded over by them while looking ashore.

"Yep," Jack said.

"Everyday people come down to the ocean to see who wants what and if they will do it with them," June said. "I have lain on that beach many a time while man after man fucked me, all the while Jack was watching. Although, once in a while he does walk the line."

"Do they all cum in you?" Susan asked.

"Heavens no. They push in, fuck me until I cum, then move on. When they move away, there is another dick fucking me until I cum. It is so delicious."

"Honey?" Susan asked.

"If that is what you want?"

"Susan, I hate to tell you this but, you can't. Wristband."

"Damn it," Susan growled.

"Now, I happen to know this doctor who can vet you to a member's color. When she gets here."

"Michelle?" Susan said with amazement in her voice.

"I never said that name," June replied winking at Sue.

"When will they be here?" said Susan.

"Later today. So you and Mark should be able to do the line tomorrow morning."

Susan grabbed June and kissed her, hard. She kept kissing June, her hands roaming June's body. June's hands were roaming Susan's body. The two men just stood, watching their wives make out. Then Jack went up behind June, pressing his hard cock against her ass. Nodding, Mark did the same to Susan. Both women moaned as they continued to kiss.

"How about we go back to our place," Jack said.

June pulled back from Susan.

"Yes, I want to get her in my bed," June croaked.

"I'm up for that," Susan said.

Mark just nodded as the women pulled back from each other. June grabbed Susan's hand and pulled her toward the shoreline. Mark and Jack followed. They took a different path to get to June and Jack's cabin. It was quite a bit bigger than the one Susan and Mark were staying in. Susan stood in the middle of the living room, it was an actual room and spun around.

"Yes, members quarters are a little bigger than guest quarteres," June said.

"They sure are," quipped Susan. "But the guest quarters are very nice, too."

"Where are you at?" June asked.

"Cabin 1156," replied Susan.

"Ah, you are in one of the new ones. You will have to show it to us before we leave."

"No problem. Where's the bed?"

"Anxious?" June shot back.

"You bet."

June took Susan's hand and led her to the bedroom. Susan glanced around but, was more interested in June. Susan pushed her onto the bed. June backed up the bed until she was in the middle. Susan followed, her eye's never wandered from June's eyes. Susan could feel the fires of passion not only burning in her eyes but, in her loins too. Crawling up until she was over June, she just stared down at June's beautiful face. June was blond with blue eyes and a lovely nose dotted with freckles. Not many and not dark. She was very girl next door pretty, except when her eyes were glowing with lust and passion like they were now. Now she looked like a wanton slut, just like Susan knew she, herself did.

"You are so beautiful," Sue whispered.

"Thank you, sweetheart, so are you. Your brown eyes sparkle with your lust and your nipples look absolutely delicious," replied June.

Susan pressed her lips to June's lips. Both of them groaned as they kissed. June was first to poke her tongue into Susan's mouth. Susan almost fainted, she was so excited by her boldness. Gasping, Susan pulled her mouth away from Junes. Moving slowly, she brushed her lips across June's cheek, down her neck, and up to her nipple. Susan sucked the tender flesh into her mouth. She nipped it gently with her teeth. She heard June cry out with her pleasure. June's hand came up to Susan's head, grasping her firmly. June pushed Susan's head down her body until her mouth was over her pussy.

"Yes," Susan said looking at a pussy she had seen so many times before.

Pressing her lips to June's labia, June cried out. Susan sucked the tender petals of flesh into her mouth, just holding them there and enjoying their taste. June was moaning and groaning. Susan sucked on her labia harder, pushing her tongue through them, over them, and around them.

Mark and Jack, stood at the foot of the bed watching their wives enjoy each other. Both were very aroused but, would wait until their wives were finished. June was watching Susan suck her pussy but, she was also watching the two men watch her. When Susan's tongue pressed into her vagina, June screamed with passion and pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Move your pussy around, Sue, I want to eat you, too."

Susan slowly moved her body until her pussy was above the mouth of her... friend. When June sucked in Susan's labia, Sue screamed her pleasure into June's pussy. For a long time, the two women sucked and licked each other's tender flesh and drank each other's exotic juices. As they started to calm down, they felt the bed move. Then each of them felt a cock slide into their pussies.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Susan.

"Oh god, yes!" cried June.

They were now both being fucked. Looking up, June saw her husband smiling down at her while his cock slammed into Susan. Sue was looking up at Mark, fuck June. Susan and June just laid there watching their husband's cock slide in and out of someone else's pussy. Susan was fascinated at what her husband's dick was doing to June's tiny pussy. Both women were now shaking and shivering with orgasm again. Susan was licking June's clit and Mark's cock as it pounded into her. June was doing the same thing as she watched her husband's cock pound into Sue.

Both men were fast to climax after watching their wives consume each other. First to go was Jack. He grunted slamming into Sue one last time. Jack climax triggered Mark's. He slammed into June hard, his dick already spurting his semen deep into her pussy. Both women also screamed in orgasm as they felt themselves being filled with cum.

"Oh shit!" Mark shouted. "Oh fuck, I forgot a condom!"

"Fuck!" shouted Jack. "Me too."

Both men fell back away from the women. They sat panting and shaking their heads and cursing under their breath.

"No problem," Sue said. "I know June and Jack are clean and I also know Mark and me are clean. I tested us before we left, just in case. And you had me test you two, the last time you were in. If I had known why I would have scolded both of you at the time."

June and Jack started to laugh. Susan joined them. Mark chuckled as he looked at his wife.

"When did you test me?" he asked.

"Last week when I took both our blood. I told you it was for other kinds of tests but, I wanted to make sure. I know you don't have anything but, I wanted test results to show to anyone who wanted to know."

"Oh," Mark said.

The two couples got up and hurried to the shower. The shower was huge. It could fit six couples comfortably. More if they were all friends or lovers. Sue giggled at that thought as Jack washed her. Susan watched Mark, washing June. God she was loving being here. She was even enjoying watching her husband have sex with others. When they were all washed and dried off, the two couples retired to the living room. Jack made them all a drink. The ladies had fruit drinks, while Mark and Jack had whiskey on the rocks.

"Is this the first time you two have done anything like this before?" June asked.

"As a couple, yes," said Sue.

"What does that mean?" Jack said chuckling.

"It means since we have been married, neither of us has strayed," replied Susan sternly.

"Oh. So, before you, two were married... what?" June asked.

"Might as well tell them, before Michelle gets here," Mark said.

"What?" June said.

Shaking her head, Susan looked into June's eyes, then winked. June gasped.

"It was while we were in medical school. We were roommates and I had an urge to experience two guys. I met these two roommates and I guess I let things get out of hand a few times. So, just to let you know, I have had two men at the same time, I even had a frightened young lady we all know and love," Susan said softly.

"You and Michelle?" June spit out.

"Yes, Michelle and I."

"Wow," said June.

Jack just chuckled.

"So, doctors are just like they are portrayed on TV?" asked Jack.

"I don't know about that. But, while in school we are under a lot of stress and having sex is a good way to relieve that stress."

"I guess that's true," replied Jack.

The couples sat around for a while longer, sipping their drinks and talking about this and that. When Jack looked at the clock, he nodded toward June. She nodded back.

"All right, the plane will be here in an hour, are you guys hungry?" June asked.

"Yes," said Sue.

Mark just nodded. Jack nodded.

"Let's go then," June said getting up.

The others got up also and they all left the cabin to get lunch before the others arrived.

To Be Continued...

12