Amy's Eventful Doctor Appointment Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy's appointment turned into a joyful medical experiment.
2.9k words
4.19
29.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy collapsed into the nearby chair, for she could not contain the excitement when she heard that her husband was finally coming back from Europe. She was indeed feeling ecstatic.

After all, they were only newly weds when he was suddenly assigned to the Europe office for work. Unfortunately his company didn't allow his wife with him during the trip, due to unavoidable work reasons.

Heartbroken, all Amy could do was wait patiently for her husband to return, like the good little wife she was. But this was particularly difficult, because she was a very beautiful woman with an insatiable sexual appetite.

Amy was about 5' 5'' feet tall, with long wavy hair. Her hour glass figure did not fail to turn heads of men and women everywhere she went. The tiny waist complimented her ample bust that she was blessed with, and her light chestnut brown hair highlighted Amy's hazel eyes and her plump pink lips making her irresistible.

Despite Amy's devotion to her husband she was having a hard time herself. She missed her husband dearly and their intimate moments.

She would often recall his rough hands on her soft skin, his hard thrusts that drove her wild, his dominating kisses that would capture her heart and soul, the sweet nothings he whispered in her ear, how he never cease to worship her body as if she was a goddess.

She missed all those moments enough to contemplate the idea of seeking that warmth from another man. But she didn't want to be unfaithful to her husband.

As soon as she heard of her husband, Benson's return in three days all her frustration vanished into thin air. she quickly made two appointments, one, to the salon and then to the doctor.

After getting a nice wax at the salon, her olive skin felt soft and healthy. The appointment time she received for the doctor was a little late for her liking, but Amy really wanted to visit the doctor before Benson's arrival.

She got a contraceptive implant since they didn't want to have children yet, however this had caused issues that affected their sex life to a point where Benson had even a hard time going down on Amy before he left to Europe. And Amy didn't want a repetition. So on her friend's advice Amy made an appointment with a doctor to sort out this issue.

She was a little early to the appointment. It was a nice, clean hospital that made Amy relax a bit. Doctors and hospitals made her nervous since she was little.

Her name was called by a middle aged nurse and she followed behind Amy inside.

The doctor was sitting behind the table, he was bald and very chubby. She also noticed the subtle smile he was giving her, that made Amy a bit hesitant.

The nurse asked her to sit and the doctor asked for Amy's name, age, just to confirm the details that was already given.

"So 25?" Hmm the Doctor gave a nod of approval.

"Tell me Mrs.Amy what seems to be the problem?" He asked removing his spectacles.

Amy looked at the nurse wearily and swallowed, she felt nervous.

"Well, doctor I got an implant to prevent pregnancy, and it cause constant spotting which disturbed us, when we get intimate. Is there a way to prevent it?" she asked in a shaky voice.

The doctor stared at her intently.

"For sure! There is always a solution Mrs. Amy. And excuse my manners, I forgot to introduce myself earlier, I'm Dr. Hudson." He said and gave Amy a friendly smile.

"So tell me a little more about your issue in detail. When was the last time you got your period?" He asked leaning a little closer to the table.

"Hmm, before the implant." Amy replied

"And when did you get it done?"

"9 months ago" said Amy and Dr Hudson raised his eyebrows.

"How was sex like? After the implant I mean" he asked with a serious face, but his eyes told her otherwise.

Amy was very uncomfortable but she knew she had to go through this.

"Good" was all she said

"Let me rephrase Mrs Amy, you said it disturbed you? What do you mean by that? I need details if I want to treat you right." He said in a stern voice at the end.

Amy was flustered and wondered how she was going to possibly say that her husband didn't go down on her because of the spotting. She can't remember the last time she had an orgasm after the implant.

"Hmm well Doctor, uhh, he didn't what he would normally do. The things I like during intercourse. Which would eventually prevent from me getting a release." She try to make sure to avoid any word of sex.

Doctor Hudson was quite.

"Where's your husband now Mrs.Amy?" He asked.

"He is in Europe right now. But he would be coming this week that's why I wanted to find a solution doctor" Amy said.

"I understand. How long has he been in Europe?"

"8 months" Amy replied.

"So you need a quick solution, since he will be returning soon I assume?" Dr Hudson asked.

"Umm that would be lovely if possible Doctor Hudson." She replied sounded a little relieved and smiled nervously.

"Okay, Mrs Amy I need you to follow the nurse, she'll take to to a different office. I'll be there, so don't worry." He said as if that would assure Amy.

"Ah, alright. But why doctor?" She asked trying not to be rude, wringing her fingers.

"You wanted a solution yes?" He asked

And Amy nodded.

"Well I did not get the proper details from you regarding your problem. Hence I have to further see how I can help you the best I can. So please follow this nurse, Ms. Margot and I'll come soon" he said as if he was explaining to a toddler.

Amy forced a smile and saw the nurse at the door waiting for her, and she didn't fail to notice the look doctor Hudson gave her.

'Was he checking me out' Amy thought, but decided that she was imagining things cuz she was too nervous and followed the nurse.

She took her in a long corridor to a room in a further corner. It was quite a big room than where she was before.

The nurse handed her a blue folded paper gown and asked her to change into it.

"Why do I need to change Ms Margot? Is it okay if I call you that?" Amy asked looking terrified all of a sudden

"Oh it's for a simple check up dear. Don't worry. And yes you can call me that" She gave her a reassuring smile.

"I thought I would get some pills after meeting the doctor, simple like that so I could go home after" Amy said hurriedly, sound a little disappointing.

"It is simple. You don't have to be nervous, it is a very quick check up. Dr Hudson cannot give you any pills if he doesn't know the issue exactly dear." The nurse replied.

"Now remove all your clothing and change into this. I'll get something for you to drink, you look quite flustered" she said and left Amy in the room.

Nervously she walked behind the curtain even though she was alone, and removed her brown pencil skirt and her white dress shirt, following her underwear. She folded them neatly and kept in a corner, and wore the blue dress that was opened from the back. It was tight on her 36D bust. Amy was always hesitant to wear certain clothes, for she was aware that she had heavy, round and perky titties.

"Mrs Amy, here drink this" the nurse was kind enough to give her a bottle of water.

"Thank you" Amy replied and drank about half of the water.

"Looks like you were thirsty" the nurse laughed a little.

"The doctor is on the way please sit here" she said and showed her to a chair that look like a little high and different.

The doctor came in as soon as Amy sat there. Dr Hudson looked very excited and had a glint in his eyes. He looked at the bottle and gave the nurse a nod.

"Okay Mrs Amy, I'll walk you through what we are doing. In the meantime, let me fix these" he said and pulled the stirrups from the chair.

"Can you lean back and put your legs here?" The nurse asked Amy.

Amy was panicking to a point where she was at a loss of words. So the nurse pulled her legs up and dr Hudson fastened the ankles.

"W-Why do we need this? You don't have to tie them doctor" Amy finally found her voice.

She was aware that she was very naked beneath the paper dress and in a vulnerable position with her feet up. To make the matter worse dr Hudson pulled her to the edge of the chair and pushed the stirrups apart.

That tore a squeak from Amy.

"Don't worry, I'm a doctor and I see a lot of patients everyday. So relax take a deep breath and answer the questions I ask." He said as he took her arms above her head and fastened them as well.

"Before you ask it's for your own good. I want to get this done quickly and you seem rather nervous Mrs Amy." He gave a little laugh.

Now little Amy was bound and laid open for Dr Hudson. The paper dress was a waste, for it barely covered her freshly shaved pussy.

Dr Hudson pulled a chair and sat between her legs with gloved hands. And asked the nurse to get the light while he pushed Amy's dress up to her tiny waist and started at her opened cunt as Ms Margot focused the light between her thighs. Amy was withering under their stares.

"So you have waxed your vulva I see, that's very good. Can you scoot a little down Mrs Amy, so I can get a better look" Dr Hudson said wearing his specs and pry opened her closed pink lips to find her clit proudly staring at his face. With a smile he then pulled apart her buttocks and saw her pink rose bud waxed and clean.

Hmm he hummed approvingly.

"How many partners have you had so far Mrs Amy". He asked while staring at her nether region.

"I had a relationship before my husband, so that would be two" Amy said while trying to find something interesting in the ceiling.

"Only two dicks? Well that's sad" he said. And Amy was confused and thought she misheard him.

"You have a beautiful pussy. Look at this Ms Margot" he said out loud, and Amy was mortified.

"So what was that you liked and your husband didn't do Mrs Amy?"

Amy was so embarrassed she felt like dying. The fact that an old chubby man was staring and probing her most intimate place while a woman was holding a paper and ready to write down whatever it is, made Amy a little hot.

It's been so long since she got any action and his soft touches were giving her tingles.

He slightly touched her clit making Amy gasp. And he kept on touching her as if he was teasing.

"Oh look Ms Margot, can you see that? I think Mrs Amy is getting wet!" They laughed

"Are you feeling aroused dear?" The doctor asked and put one chubby finger in her tight wet pussy, she felt it wiggle inside.

"No! I'm not." She muttered and moaned a little. She didn't realize what was happening to her body. She surely couldn't be that desperate. But her body was not agreeing with her mind.

"That's not what it looks like. Well as much as I like this, we need to get you treated. Tell me Amy, what do you like?" He asked while stroking her gently.

"Benson, my husband.. he doesn't give me oral anymore." She said and panted a little.

"Hmm So you like your little pussy getting licked Amy?" Dr Hudson asked

Amy was appalled at the vulgar language but it made her hotter.

"When was the last time you had an orgasm with him?" He asked and blowed her clit making her squeal.

"Oh she's a loud one Ms Margot" he said and she chuckled.

"I can't remember doctor, but it's been so long." Amy replied.

"Do you ever play with yourself Amy?" He asked and spread her cunt lips further to find the clitoral hood and gave a slight lick with the tip of his tongue. She moaned and couldn't focus on what was happening.

"Yes doctor, but it's not so good" Amy panted

She saw Ms Margot coming over, and she touched Amy's face after giving her a kind smile. Then Margot's hands found Amy's huge melons, she gave them a gentle squeeze making Amy's hips buck. She didn't like what was happening, nor she couldn't understand, but she couldn't stop herself.

Amy heard a phone ringing and Margot went to answer.

"Sir it's Dr Felling." She said while Dr Hudson was still gently massaging Amy's clit.

"Oh ask him to come" he said casually.

This alerted Amy and she looked at Dr Hudson as if he was crazy.

"Hey! What do you mean ask him to come? Stop this doctor. I need to go" Amy cried out

"Relax Amy, I told you! These are doctors, we have seen many naked people and you think you being naked would make a difference?" He sounded very stern

"You say that you want to go, but you are soaking wet Amy. I think you are rather enjoying this" he said with a smirk.

With that the door opened and not one, but two doctors walked in, and there was another man behind them holding a big black bag.

Amy was mortified. She tried to remove the bindings but they were too tight. All eyes zeroed on the beauty that was spread opened for their eyes to feast on.

The room was so quiet except for Amy's struggling.

"Welcome doctors! I see you have brought Dr Cofoard with you Felling!" Dr Hudson broke the silence.

"My goodness Hudson, where did you find this beauty?" the new doctor said and walked in to have a closer look at Amy, as if she was some lab rat or an object.

"Well she had a certain problem, so we had to inspect, right Mrs Amy?" Dr Hudson asked while Amy tried to close her opened legs.

"I did not consent to what's happening now! This is not right doctor, and you said only doctors but there is another man!" Amy yelled.

"She is truly beautiful" said the other Doctor, as if he didn't hear her yelling.

"Where are my manners. I keep forgetting them today. let me introduce, this is Doctor Fellings" Dr Hudson pointed to a man who was about 60, thin and tall with white hair.

"This is Doctor Coafield" he gave her an overall look and smiled. He looked the youngest but maybe in his 50's and he was bald with a white beard.

"Doctors this is Mrs Amy, she haven't had an orgasm in so long and she's sad about it" Dr Hudson said with a fake sadness and the group found it very funny.

"oh we can fix that" said Doctor Fellings.

"I'll tell you what we are going to do today." Dr Hudson said and started stroking Amy's engorged clit again.

Amy felt like she was being betrayed by her own body for the things she felt. She felt good to be in the center of them, all eyes on her naked writhing body made her excited.

Ms Margot took a scissor and cut the paper gown, making her globes spring from the freedom.

Her massive melons stood proudly, the crowd was murmuring with satisfying looks, sweeping their eyes from her head to toes.

Margot gently massaged her pink nipple while doctor Coafield teased the other nipple.

Amy closed her eyes and hummed happily, her body felt content. She forgot everything else, and wondered why she was feeling so horny.

"Doctor Felling, take a look at her cunt! It's all drenched, and she says she doesn't consent" Dr Hudson said with a chuckle, and more chuckles followed.

"When did you give her the water" Doctor Felling asked.

"Not even 15 minutes! Can you believe it? I didn't expect results this fast!" Replied Dr Hudson.

"Mrs Amy, I really have to thank you for participating our research today." Doctor Fellings said and Amy's eyes went wide.

"What? I- I don't understand " she mumbled.

"We are now performing a research on how well a female body would respond to this water, it's not just water of course. We altered it, and let's see how well you are going to react to our new medicated water. You are going to love it of course " Dr Hudson explained while Amy stared at him terrified yet being betrayed by her own body.

"After all, your husband couldn't make you cum. So now you can cum for us all you want. In fact we're counting on it, literally." He said with an evil glint in his eyes.

While others chuckled....

And she prepared herself for the best or worse. because there was more to come.