All Comments on 'Orgasms on Vacation'

by jade_lotus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdark7 months ago

You sounded wonderful, thank you for sharing. Hope you had lots of fun!

onanismaddictonanismaddict7 months ago

Your audios never disappoint. OMG, you are so damn sexy!

Luv, luv, luv listening to you! Wow.

So incredibly exciting whenever I see you have posted, and even with my sky-high expectations you always exceed them...

Really luv that this one was "for you"... mmm. But I enjoyed it immensely!

(I could listen to you making yourself cum all day long... my gawd, you are incredible.)

You are the queen of arousing audios, jade_lotus. Thank you for sharing this!

jade_lotusjade_lotus7 months agoAuthor

@Deusdark thanks so much for listening! I indeed had a blast haha

jade_lotusjade_lotus7 months agoAuthor

@onanismaddict what a lovely comment! Thank you so so much! I’m so glad you enjoy my audios and look forward to them. It’s very much appreciated!

Simee72Simee727 months ago

Everything that @onanismaddict said! Really enjoying these multiple O’s too. So sexy as always. Thank you soo much, it’s a delight and a privilege to cum with you.

IncessantMaceIncessantMace6 months ago

So glad that I stumbled onto this. That was very erotic. I think I’m in love with your sexy voice. I imagined being on the phone with you while you played. 😉 Now I need to check out your other recordings.

Sapiophile4891Sapiophile48913 months ago

Yes I came with you baby…. Mmm so sexy and erotic…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjade_lotus@jade_lotus
Hello there! My name is Jade. I stumbled upon this community some time ago and decided it was time to officially join! I am an actor and voice artist who has discovered recording erotic audios and I can't get enough! I'm still fairly new to the game but I'm a faster learner ;)...