Orgy at Danny and Allan's

Story Info
Fun night at Danny and Allan's orgy party.
4.2k words
4.54
11.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Friday afternoon. I spent the day out on the balcony enjoying the hot sun on my naked body. I decided to head inside around two o'clock for a cool shower and have a relaxing afternoon on the couch. As I got inside, I checked my phone and saw I had a message from Danny.

"Hi Toni. Allan and I are having a get together at the house tonight. We are hoping you can join us. Sorry for the short notice." Danny wrote.

"Sounds great, I'll be there. What time." I wrote back.

"Everyone will be arriving around seven o'clock. Casual dress." She wrote back.

"See you then." I replied.

I put the phone down and headed to the bathroom for a shower thinking about tonight. I had no idea what to expect. Once I finished in the shower, I hopped out and dried off before heading out to the kitchen and pouring myself a glass of wine. For the rest of the day, I lazed on the couch naked catching up on emails and getting very wet as I wrote about my latest adventure.

The afternoon went pretty quick and before I knew it, it was just after five o'clock. I had something to eat and cleaned up while thinking about what to wear tonight. With the kitchen clean, I headed to the bedroom to find something to wear. I put on a matching black bra and g-string and pulled out a short black dress that I hadn't worn for a while. Now dressed, I did my hair and makeup then headed out to the lounge to check the time. It was just after six-thirty and time to leave. I grabbed my things and headed out the door locking it behind me. I caught the elevator down to the ground floor car park and got in the car.

After about a thirty minute drive, I arrived at Allan and Danny's house just after seven o'clock. As I drove up the long driveway, I noticed Allan and a few of their guests through the clear glass windows on the second floor. I parked the car and made my way up to the door. I pressed the doorbell and after a short wait, Danny opened the door.

"Hi Toni, come in." She said looking me up and down. "You look very sexy."

"Thanks Danny." I replied walking inside.

Danny was wearing a very thin white dress down to her knees and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra or pantie's underneath.

"I'm glad you came. How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been good." I replied.

"I should have mentioned. You do realise about tonight?" She said with a serious look on her face.

"Don't stress Danny. It's going to be fun. I'm glad you invited me." I said with a smile on my face.

I followed Danny up the stairs where she started introducing me to her friends.

"Hi Danny." Allan said from the other side of the pool table.

"Hi Allan." I replied.

Once Danny had introduced me to all their guests, we headed over to the bar.

"What would you like to drink? We have beer, Spirits, Wine." Danny asked.

"I'll have a white wine." I replied as I looked around.

Everyone in the room looked like they were between fifty to sixty years old. Some were playing pool, while others sat around chatting.

"So Danny, Tell me more about our new friend." Barry, one of the guys Danny introduced me to, asked.

"Toni is one of our new friends, she did some modelling for us the other night for the website." Danny said passing me my wine.

"I'm sure you looked very nice in lingerie." He said with a cheeky smile. "The pool tables free, do you play."

"I can play." I said as I followed him over to the table.

"Sandy, Paul. Do you want to join us in doubles?" Barry asked as he set the table.

"Yeah, ok." Paul said as they both got up.

Now setup, Paul broke scattering the balls around the table. Next it was my turn. I leaned over the table ready to take my shot and I could feel my dress sliding up. As I looked around, I noticed Danny and a few others staring at my arse. I spread my legs a little further and played my shot not sinking any balls. Next was Sandy. She wasn't wearing a bra and her shirt was very loose and crossed over at the front. As she bent over to play her shot, one of her breasts popped out where her shirt crossed over.

"Might be easier to play without the shirt Sandy." Barry suggested.

"You boys would like that wouldn't you." She said looking over at Barry and Paul.

She slowly removed her top revealing her nice perky breasts and pointy nipples and as she played her shot, I noticed Danny sitting next to one of the guys kissing. As Barry got ready to have his turn, I notice one of the other guys sit on the opposite side of Danny. She was taking turns kissing both guys as one groped her breasts and the other ran his hand up her thigh playing with her pussy. I was getting so turned on and my pussy was very wet. Now it was my turn. As my heart raced, I leaned over the table. Suddenly, Barry moved behind me and pulled my dress up.

"Why don't we call the game a draw." He said running his hand between my legs. "Come with me."

As we made our way over to the couch, I noticed a few people kissing and fondling each other.

"Enjoy." Danny said looking at me as one guy kissed her neck and the other sucked her nipples.

As soon as we sat on the couch, Barry moved in kissing me on the lips. As his hand spread my legs, Sandy stood in front of us stripping naked.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked.

Giving her a gesture, she sat beside me as Barry kissed my neck.

"Let's get you out of this dress." She said helping guide it over my head. "That's better."

As Sandy started kissing me, Barry sucked my nipples and with my legs spread, he ran his hand up my thigh finding my wet panties. Enjoying the attention, I started fondling Sandy's breasts pinching her pointy nipples as she slid her tongue into my mouth.

After a few minutes, Allan who was sitting on the opposite couch having his cock sucked, stood up, came over and sat next to Sandy. As Sandy and I kissed, he grabbed her hand placing it on his cock. She pulled her tongue out of my mouth and turned her attention to Allan, sucking his hard cock. Suddenly, Barry stood up and removed his clothes before sitting back down next to me. With my pussy so wet I slid my panties off and mounted him sliding his cock inside my pussy. As I rode him, I looked around at everyone now naked as Barry's hands groped my breasts.

"Mind if I join in." I heard a voice say from behind.

Immediately, Barry's removed his hand from my breasts and pulled me forward laying me on his chest before putting his hands on my arse.

"Do you mind if Matt joins us?" Barry asked.

"Not at all. I want to feel both of you inside me." I replied.

Barry spread my arse and suddenly I felt Matt's hard cock slowly sliding inside my pussy.

"Oh god, oh god." I moaned.

Matt's cock was big, and definitely stretched my pussy as he worked his way inside me. As the two guys fucked me, Allan stood up and took one of the other ladies by the hand and walked her over to the pool table. She stroked his cock as they kissed before Allan bent her over the table and with her legs spread. He slid his cock in her pussy fucking her deep.

After about five minutes, Matt pulled his cock out of my pussy and joined another couple. I got up off Barry, sliding his cock out of my pussy and joined Sandy on the couch. Barry got up and joined a couple on the floor. The woman's name was Sue and as she rode Graham, Barry moved behind and slid his cock in her arse.

"Yeah, oh fuck me." Sue moaned out loud.

As I looked around and watched everyone enjoy each other, Danny took my hand and guided me to the floor. As we lay together, I sucked her large hard nipples as I fingered her wet pussy. Suddenly, Sandy joined us. I felt her warm lips on my neck then slowly moving down my back. She guided me on to my back and moved between my legs softly licking my pussy.

"Oh yeah." I moaned.

As I ran my hands through her hair, Danny knelt up and positioned her pussy over my mouth. My tongue explored her big pussy lips tasting the juices between her legs as my heart raced.

"Oh Toni, you like my pussy?" Danny said as she pinched her nipples.

"I do, you taste so good." I said feeling myself nearly ready to cum.

With my hands in Sandy's hair, I pressed her head against my pussy feeling her tongue harder against my clit.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh god." I screamed, as Danny got off me.

As my body trembled, Sandy got up from between my legs and with my juices all over her lips started kissing Danny. Enjoying the sensation running through my body, I looked around room. A few of the guys were getting their cocks sucked, Alan and Luke were taking turns fucking one of the ladies while the rest of the guys were either watching stroking their cocks or double penetrating a few of the ladies on the couch. Suddenly as I was about to get up, Lee who had the biggest cock in the room joined me on the floor. With my legs spread, he slid his cock inside my pussy as he lay on top of me.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck." I heard one of the ladies scream as she came.

"She got a nice tight pussy hasn't she Lee." Allan said as he headed over to the couch.

"She sure does." He replied.

As he fucked my pussy, I held Lee tight as I raised my legs feeling his cock deeper inside me.

"Oh god, fuck me." I moaned.

After about five minutes of pounding my pussy, I was ready for another cock. I looked up at Stan on the couch watching as he stroked his cock.

"Oh god, I want your cock in my arse." I said looking at Lee as he fucked me.

He kissed me on the lips and as he got off me. I got up off the floor and mounted Stan, sliding his hard cock in my pussy. I looked around at Lee and as he stood close behind me, I grabbed his cock pressing it against my arse slowly sliding him inside me.

"Oh my god, fuck me." I screamed as Lee's cock slid deep inside me.

"Does she feel good honey?" Lee's wife Barbara said as she sat next to us rubbing her clit.

"She's very tight honey." Lee replied as he continued fucking my arse.

Their cocks felt so good sliding in and out of my arse and pussy and watching Barbara and hearing all the moans of pleasure in the room got me so turned on I was almost ready to cum again.

"Fuck me, oh god fuck me." I said in between my moans. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah."

I came so hard and as my body shook, Lee pulled out of my arse and helped me up off Stan's cock. Without hesitation, I knelt down in front of Barbara replacing her fingers on her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." Barbara moaned.

As I licked her clit, Lee knelt behind me sliding his cock in my pussy.

"Baby your pussy feels so good. God, I want to cum." Lee said as he fucked me deep.

"I want him to cum inside your pussy. Oh feel him cum." Barbara moaned as I slid a finger inside her continuing to lick her clit.

"Yeah, fill my pussy." I moaned.

Suddenly, Lee started to moan. I could feel his big cock getting harder inside me ready to explode.

"Oh honey, I want to watch you fill her up." She moaned as she grabbed my head pushing my tongue harder against her pussy.

"Baby, oh baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Lee moaned out loud as he came inside me.

As his cock pulsated inside me, I could feel his cum shooting deep inside my pussy making me moan as I continued to lick her clit.

"Oh my God, watching you cum in another pussy always turns me on honey. It gets me so horny. Oh god I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Barbara moaned.

I knelt in front of her as she rubbed her clit fast while letting out a loud moan. As she came, her pussy squirted her warm juices all over me and as I rubbed it into my breasts, Lee moved beside me sliding his cock in my mouth. After I sucked him clean, he sat on the couch looking around the room as Danny helped me up.

"We have a couple of ladies who want to watch their husbands fuck you." She said walking me over to the other side of the room.

She guided me onto Reece's hard cock before sucking Lance as the wives watched on.

"Read for two cocks honey." Danny said after a few minutes.

"Yeah, fill my pussy." I moaned as I rode Reece's cock.

Lance got up and moved behind me and with his cock nice and hard, he slid inside me stretching my pussy. As both guys fucked me, both wives kissed and fondled each other as they watched on before Allan joined them on the couch.

"Looks like your guys are enjoying themselves ladies." Allan said watching me enjoying both cocks fucking my pussy.

"She's very cute." One of the ladies said.

As I looked over at the couch, both women got down on their knees in front of Allan. As he sat back in the couch, both women's tongues touched together as they ran up and down his cock and I could tell Allan was enjoying it. All of a sudden, Lance grabbed my hair tight pulling it as he fucked me hard.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, oh fuck me." I screamed as I was almost ready to cum again.

"You like it nice and hard?" Reece said pinching my nipples.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed.

"God I'm ready to cum." Lance said as he slapped my arse.

"Oh yeah, me too." Reece moaned.

"Honey, fill her pussy." I heard one of the wives say.

As I was still cumming, their cocks exploded inside me, and I could feel their cum shooting deep in my pussy.

"Oh my god." I screamed as their cocks pulsated draining every last drop of cum inside me.

When they were finished with me, Lance pulled his cock out of my pussy and I got up off Reece. As I headed to the bathroom, I could feel the guys cum dripping from my pussy and running down my leg. Once in the bathroom, I grabbed a cloth and started cleaning myself when suddenly, I noticed Robert standing at the door with his cock nice and hard watching me. As I started wiping myself clean, he walked up behind me and bent me over the basin.

"Allan said you like to be fucked in the arse." He said easing his cock inside me.

As he fucked me, I slid my hand down between my legs rubbing and fingering my pussy as Reece and Lance's cum leaked from my pussy.

"Fuck Toni, your arse feels so good." Robert said as he fucked me.

After a few minutes, I slid my fingers out of my pussy and started rubbing his balls and the feeling of his hard cock felt so good, I was almost ready to cum.

"Oh fuck baby, oh yeah." He moaned as I felt his cock getting harder.

"Harder, harder, fuck me harder. I'm going to cum." I said as I continued rubbing his balls.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum in your arse." He said fucking me hard.

"Yes, yes, oh yeah." I screamed as we both came together.

With his cock deep inside me filling my arse, I gripped the taps on the basin as my body trembled.

"Baby that felt good." Robert said as he pulled his cock out of my arse and left the bathroom.

I finished cleaning myself and headed back out joining Danny at the bar.

"Have you had fun?" She asked.

"I have, I'm glad you invited me." I said as she poured me a wine.

As I stood with my drink looking around the room, I noticed most of the guys had cum and were relaxing with their wives except for two, Mark and Chris. Mark's wife Wendy was laying on the floor as both guys were stroking their cocks kneeling over her. Suddenly, Chris started to moan.

"I'm cumming." Chris moaned.

Wendy raised her head ready for his cum and as his cock exploded, he came in her mouth.

"Oh god." Chris moaned as she licked the last of the cum from his cock.

As Chris stood up, Mark quickly guided Wendy onto her hands and knees and moved behind her. He slid his cock in her arse and started fucking her hard making her moan.

"Baby, Oh baby your arse always feel good after another cock has cum in it." Mark said as he grabbed her hair.

It didn't take long and he was ready to cum. He let her hair go and pulled his cock out of her arse before rolling her on her back on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, oh baby." Mark moaned shooting his cum all over her breasts.

When Mark finished cumming, he got up and joined a few of the guys near the bar. Wendy stood up and headed to the bathroom and after about five minutes re-joined us.

After about half an hour, we all got dressed and the night was over.

"Are you in a hurry to leave.?" Danny asked.

"No, why's that.?" I asked.

"I'd love for you to stay back." She said with a smile.

Allan and Danny walked everyone to the door and said goodbye before returning upstairs.

"Who's for a drink?" Danny asked.

"Pour us all one honey." Allan said as he sat at the bar.

Danny started pouring us all shots and after three I was feeling very lightheaded.

"So," did you enjoy yourself?" Danny asked as she ran her hand up my back.

"I did, it was a fun night." I replied enjoying her touch.

Danny poured one more round of shots and after drinking it, Allan took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He let my hand go at the door and as he walked to the bed, Danny wrapped her arms around me groping my breasts as she kissed my neck. Feeling very turned on, I looked over at Allan pulling the wrist and ankle straps out from both sides of the bed.

"Lay her on the bed honey." Allan said standing with his cock nice and hard.

Danny guided me over and lay me in the middle of the bed and as she watched, Allan strapped my wrists before spreading my legs strapping my ankles.

"She's very wet," Allan said looking over at Danny as his fingers touched my pussy.

Strapped to the bed and feeling helpless, I was so turned on thinking about what they were going to do to me. As Allan started kissing my nipples, Danny moved between my legs softly licking my pussy. I could see Allan's cock was very hard and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. With my nipples now nice and hard, Allan moved up on the bed positioning himself over me sliding his cock in my mouth. As he fucked my mouth, the feeling of Danny's tongue exploring my pussy was driving me wild. After a few minutes, Allan slid his cock out of my mouth and got off the bed.

"Her pussy is ready for your hard cock honey." Danny said getting up from between my legs.

Allan moved to the end of the bed and started running his tongue slowly up my leg and as he got to my thigh, Danny started kissing me on the lips as she fondled my breasts. Suddenly, Allan positioned himself between my legs, sliding his hard cock into my pussy.

"I think she's enjoying your hard cock honey." Danny said as I started to moan.

As Allan lay on top of me fucking my pussy, Danny grabbed a toy from the drawer and sat on a chair near the bed. As she sat back with her legs spread, I had a clear view of her pussy and I noticed the toy she had grabbed was a pair of vibrating balls. As she watched me enjoying Allan fucking my pussy, she turned the balls on and as they vibrated, she slid them inside her pussy. Letting out a moan, she started rubbing her clit as she spread her legs wider giving me a better view of her spread pussy lips. My heart was racing and with my pussy so wet, I was ready to cum.

"Oh god, fuck me harder, harder, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as Allan drove his cock in harder and deeper. "Yes, yes."

With my head spinning from the alcohol and the sensation running through my body from the intense orgasm, Allan pulled his cock out of my pussy and got up off the bed. He headed to the drawers and pulled out a large black dildo and returned to the bed. He rubbed it against my pussy covering it with my juices before sliding it inside me.

"Let's stretch that pussy of yours." Allan said as he pressed his cock against my pussy.

As the head of his cock stretched my pussy sliding inside me, I let out a loud moan. As I continued watching Danny playing with her pussy, Allan worked his cock deep inside me fucking me hard.

"Oh honey, fuck her good." Danny said watching.

It didn't take long and Allan started to moan. He pulled his cock out and started stroking it kneeling between my legs as he removed the dildo from my pussy.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers
12