Orgy at Danny and Allan's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I'm cumming." Allan moaned as his cock exploded covering my pussy with his cum.

Once Allan finished cumming, he got up and undid the straps around my wrists and ankles as Danny joined me on the bed. As I lay feeling very relaxed, I felt her hand between my legs spreading Allan's cum all over my pussy.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" Danny asked.

"I did." I replied.

"I know the guys enjoyed fucking your tight little pussy. It got me so turned on." She said as she moved up and knelt beside me removing the vibrating balls from her pussy. "I want you to eat my pussy, I want to cum all over your lips."

Danny moved her leg over me mounting her pussy over my mouth and as I started teasing her clit with my tongue she let out a soft moan.

"God, you get me so wet." Danny said as I started exploring her wet pussy.

I could feel her juices running down my chin as my tongue licked every part of her pussy.

"Oh honey, I'm going to cum all over your lips, oh god I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." She moaned as she squeezed her large breasts. "Yeah, yeah, oh yeah."

As her body jolted, I buried my tongue in her pussy tasting her juices as she came all over my lips and chin. Suddenly, she collapsed on the bed next to me catching her breath. As we both lay, Allan joined us on the bed.

"It was a great night. I hope you join us again next time Toni?" Allan asked.

"If I'm invited, I'll definitely be here." I said with a keen smile.

The next morning, I woke up around six o'clock lying between Allan and Danny on the bed. I quietly stood up and as I started to get dressed, both Allan and Danny woke up.

"Good morning." I said as I slid my panties on under my dress.

"Morning." Danny said as she sat up.

"I'm going to head off, thank you for having me." I said as I headed over giving them both a kiss goodbye.

I made my way downstairs and headed out the door to my car.

Once home, I had a nice long shower and spent the day lazing on the couch thinking about my next visit to Allan and Danny's.

12