All Comments on 'Orgy Crashers'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 3 years ago
WOW

Love this story! It would be awesome if there was a sequel. I’d like to know what Cindy was up to after the party.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
A rare treat . . . a sex farce worthy of the name.

Bizarre, unlikely, and pretty funny. I think the Firesign Theater reference in the bio gives the game away. Oh, what a world. 5.

SilentOne666SilentOne666over 3 years ago
Nice

That was fun, I like that they didn’t let the brother join. Would have been nice to have the two girls stay. They finish off with a blowbang and the girls share the load and then they escort the brother out. Saying he didn’t make the cut but would appreciate his silence, maybe by offering to let him watch videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very good

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
I liked it a lot

Thank you for a well written story with a special theme. I liked it a lot and you got five stars. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to your coming stories.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Hilarious!

Sexy and funny at the same time. Question though? How is Eve too young for a gangbang and Cindy isn't? They're both the same age. Still a hoot. 5 stars.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Nice. Loved it. 5 stars.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Very well written and fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A 5 star story

I found this to be one of the best, no, the best read in a long time. Looking forward to more from fastandsloppy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eh

The story was super good but that was the dumbest reason to have the character leave the event

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Filthy smut

I don't know how realistic the whole thing would be, I'd think about half of the sneaking around bit could happen and the dialogue worked very well in response to each event.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 3 years ago

Welcome back you bloody legend! Loved it. The dialogue, the slutty girls, the swinging parents, the gang fuck. Classic FnS goodness. Cheers.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

5 stars ⭐️ For the plot line, just silly in the home but keep going

HC6991HC6991over 3 years ago

Awesome story. Would love a sequel where Cindy and her bro find out their parents are in the group, just a thought...

SilentOne666SilentOne666over 3 years ago
More please

I keep coming back to this story once every few weeks. It’s so good, any chance we can get some more ? Like what if the brother starts dating Eve and goes to pick her up and his sister is already at the house for a gathering. Maybe something after the first orgy, he’s at home talking to Eve and she walks in looking like she just ran 100 miles. Maybe he sneaks a peak at her phone and see some of the bukkake pictures. Maybe a short clip of her sharing loads with the loser ladies, anyway just a thought. He knows he can’t go back and join but wants to spy a little bit. The sister knows this to and starts flirting with him and leaving hints about what happens at parties, torturing him a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome Story!

Best one I've read in a while. Hoping for a sequel!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 3 years ago

I vote this the most intellectual and best paragraph I've ever read on Literotica:

"The girls grew genuinely enraptured as they inhaled the pheromone-saturated miasma that washed over them and began to stroke and suck along the bobbing palisade of throbbing flesh."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really good.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

This was good. Good plot, funny and sexy. I’d like a sequel or two.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Not the most satisfying en ding... I'd ove to have Cindy go home and fuck her brother all the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was actually pretty hot and hilarious. Thanks!

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

Quite cool story about the orgy

But… the father having issues with the boy - While his daughter gettting banged a little later by his friends (plural) - no problem?

He hits a Young guy for having sex with the daughter, but watches the gangbang of her a little later.

And a Young Strong guy accepts getting unjustly hiit by an Old guy - and do nothing about it? I would have kicked his ass when I woke up!

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckover 1 year ago

Ending was rough and unfinished.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

The premise here is excellent; however, the hypocrisy of Jim (the dad) is SSSOOO GLARING...he could have listened and understood that brother and sister HAD NOT HAD SEX, even tho' they came close. AND, the orgy...REALLY, incest should not be that great a leap for those freaks!! JERKS, a whole bunch of them. (At least the ladies in the group wanted to take care of the young stud, again, until jerk dad showed up!)

Other than that, I really would like to read more about Cindy, Eve and Ryan(?) Plus, them in the group-sex setting...

Five Stars!

Gambit275Gambit275over 1 year ago

alternate ending plz

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Agreed that the ending was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An entertaining combination of genres--gangbangs, birthday bangs, incest, mature, mature-young, non-consent (relative), near-rape, glory hole, lesbian (bi), slut discovery, bukkake, straight male-female, and incipient romance with a promise of things to come--all woven within a (somewhat) believable matrix of "discovery voyeurism" and "mystery unraveling".

The self-effacing stalwart young hero who rises to every challenge while finding his way through "7 levels of heaven" (as opposed to 7 of hell) is an admirable guy--as are his future romantic partner (Eve) AND his unapologetically "eager for knowledge and experience" sister (Cindy)--all of whom had their innate character quite deftly and clearly defined. In another era this would be a humorous version of Scott Fitzgerald's THE ADVENTURES OF A YOUNG MAN--which naturally (at this point in time) would add...YOUNG WOMEN to the title.

Outstanding! Damn well conceived, written, and paced for story development. Kudos and forget the negativity of the "limited vision" critics. Give us sequels, tangential stories involving Eve's parents (two incredibly interesting characters all by themselves) and just anything else your creative imagination can come up with! Thanks for this and keep writing!

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you alter the ending where Eve actually enjoys the gangbang?

CockPilgrimCockPilgrimover 1 year ago

Ignore most of the other comments, the ending is fantastic and the hottest part. Something about finding love after all that is just romantic. And it adds something that feels so real to the story, like when you're young and you dive headfirst into something that turns out to be too much for you, only to have your disappointment turn into something meaningful and sentimental. It's endearing.

One of my favorite stories on here, because i feel like you actually had a good moral in here outside of just a sexual fantasy.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

We got the bums rush ending. Throwing the kid out didn't piss off the ladies

Sams_IslandSams_Island10 months ago

The irony of a bunch of perverts drawing the line at incest is twistedly funny. Another great, well-written story.

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

excellent, intense, liked it very much!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

I enjoyed the story it's well written I agree on the wrap up ending that's one way to finish it I stopped liking the story at the moment of old Jim kicking out the brother and the BS Romantic end should of have added more to it or another brief chapter IDK? ¿? ¡!

🙊🙉🙈💨🥱🤮

JonConningtonJonConnington4 months ago

Is there any way for an alternate ending where Eve likes the gangbang? Loved the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I kind of liked this story until the end. It was a bit of a surprise that the sister was the real slut rather than Eve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous