Orgy My First

Story Info
A Texas boy on his first Orgy.
1.8k words
4.13
17.1k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first Orgy, a Texas boy, gets lucky.

It was 1978, and disco was dying, and I was a twenty-five-year-old wedding photographer for three years now. I had been exposed to the ways of the world or lovemaking by an older Aunt and then by a few older married women, and yes, that's another long story that made me who I am today. I am six foot two one hundred and eighty pounds with long blond hair and blue eyes. I talked weekly with like-minded people. We met at a Cafe till they closed at eight pm, then moved to the Windsor hotel bar just a block away from the Cafe. It was like Cheers, where everyone knew your name. It was an excellent place for picking up women and men, too I understand it was also the best place to have a Key party, and we had a few single mingle parties. I even had a few girlfriends who were into this scene.

There was a handsome couple; he was a war photographer, and she was a nurse. We hit it off and even went to many of the same parties. So his 40th birthday was coming up soon.

He says. "He wanted three women at once.''

His wife answers. "Well, if you can have three women, she could have three guys.''

This banter went on for a week. So his wife Anna planned an orgy for Leo, her husband. I was invited, and I asked a special few of my lady friends who dig this, but they were out of town. So I checked with my regular lady friends if they wanted to go to an orgy, but my girlfriends all said no thanks. So I stopped by the Windsor for a snack and a drink as somebody rented a honeymoon suite ready for us for the night. In the bar were three airline flight attendants. Now no one ever said I did not have brass balls. So I bought them a round of drinks.

I say. "I and my date for the evening were due at an orgy upstairs, and I said my date bailed, I could not get in solo (not true). Would you'll like to go?''

All three were willing to go, so we finished our drinks and got in the elevator. Two stews were teasing my ears, and the third one says. "It better not just be me we're are not having to hide the body again.''

I think she was kidding. We walked up to the Suite and knocked. We were let in; four people were getting undressed, and three more were in the bathroom. There was a serving tray of party favors, and in the bathtub full of ice was wine and champagne. There was a shower stall there with a couple taking a shower.

We four grabbed a drink, powdered our noses, and said hello to the birthday boy Leo. He and his knock-dead beautiful wife Anita hugged me, and the girls I brought were dropping their clothes and picking up sheets or extra-large towels. Many had broken off and were kissing, and his wife took my hand and pulled me over to the bed, and we kissed as she pulled my clothes off.

Everyone was dropping sheets and getting friendly when I glanced over to my friend Leo. He has two of the girls that came with me working on the single most enormous cock I have ever seen in life and most porn. You would not believe that neither girl could get their fingers to touch around his cock. Instead, they were trying to get the head in their mouths.

His wife says. "Let me show them how it's done.'' She choked with only a third in her mouth.

I am just an average man, six and a half a two and a half inches thick, and have never once left a woman hanging, but I felt tiny. I glanced, and the other three guys there were all bigger than me by a lot, so I got shy and wrapped a towel around my waist. Pairs became foursomes then a mass pile of bodies moved like it had a will.

Jody, one of my stews, whispers in my ear. "These guys are so big they would hurt me. I have tried before, and it was not fun for me, but you, honey look just right; I hope you know how to use it."

Jody was five foot four, a hundred and twenty pounds, with 32-32-34 b-something breasts. Her blue eyes and brown hair were a cute package. She then took me in her mouth, and she made sure I was really hard, and Wow, that's as big as I ever have gotten.

I Pick her up and put her on the bed, spreading her legs over my head in a 69, and I return the favor. We are just on the edge of exploding, and I grab my cock squeeze hard, and pull out of her hot mouth. She comes with a moan and gets up, sitting on my hard cock. Damn, she is tight but with a little effort, I'm into her up to the hilt. I glance over, and the birthday boy has one riding his cock with maybe halfway in.

She was screaming. "It's hitting my cervix.''

Another is sucking his balls as one is sitting on his face. Finally, his wife is getting it with a guy in her mouth and another in her pussy. Since her feet were near me, I figured a toe-sucking should help her come. OK, I never thought she was thousand% ticklish and was thrashing about on the bed like she was in the exorcist. Well, her thrashing around made all three of them come at once, and the stew doing me enjoyed it so much she came, and I have never been squeezed that hard in my life.

So I have not come, but my stew passed out for a few seconds, so I figured since the guy on the wife shot his load, I fuck her mouth as the guy fucking her pussy was still going. So I give her a good mouth fucking as her mouth gets cold; she's coming from the pussy pounding. She looked at me as he was getting off, but his cock was so big her walls were loose and wet from all the cum. So I rise on my toes, and I pound her clit, but I am not going to come anytime soon. The longer we fuck, the tighter she gets, but she does it by pulling her Kegels in. So I flip her over and slide into a lubed-up ass now, and this is tight, so I roll over so she is on top with her pussy up. Her husband was watching and came over and put his king Kong cock in her pussy. Man, I feel his cock. We are rubbing between her as she starts coming nonstop until we finish.

The three stews come over and lick us both clean; one got a washrag, cleans me off, sucks me hard again, and says. "Please be in my ass.''

My friend's wife Anna hears her and says. "He is the perfect size for that here; hon, let me lube you up.''

He starts eating her ass out. Her husband is incredible; he grabs the lube, gives it to his wife, and puts some in his ass. I said thanks for the kind offer, but she was next, and I passed. One of the other guys says I hit that and my friend's wife says go for it. She gets up, goes to the bag she brought, and brings out amyl nitrate or poppers and a strap-on dildo.

She puts on the dildo and holds the poppers under everyone's nose. I started to get past the stew anal sphincter and was just getting her used to the feel of cock when the bottle of poppers hit the top of my head like a freight train. I got so hard that the stew screamed, please go slow, so it took everything I could do. All the noise in the room is grunts and moans, body slaps sound like a drum circle, and the girls all come simultaneously. I and the guy fucking the husband are the only ones still moving. Everyone else is panting and is trying to sit up so they can watch. His wife sticks the poppers under his nose and fingers his cock. As the guy pulls out of him, she takes his place and begins to peg him. Then she starts pounding her husband's ass and holds the poppers under his nose, and he cums without anyone stroking his cock.

She pulls out of him and sees me still fucking the stew's ass. She lubed my ass and slid a finger; holy crap. It almost made me cum, but I held still with the stew squeezing my cock with her ass. Then Anna slides in my ass, handing me the bottle, and I let the stew get a boatload and take some more. All three of us are moving fast, and I hear fuck, fuck, fuck chant coming from everyone there. I am having trouble coming, and we are pounding a hole in the bed. Finally, the stew and the four other girls come over, and one woman slides her pussy into my stew mouth. Another comes over and starts stroking my balls, and both are biting my nipples. Who knew it could feel like this? My come is starting in my toes, and the chants make us stroke even faster.

All three of us came simultaneously, and I needed O2 and steak dinner if I was going to drive the few miles home. Room service was ordered we all took turns in the shower. The ice and booze were long gone. We dressed with sheets or towels and smoked joints, and room service came up with the food. There were three bellboys, but we had no cash for tips, so three girls dropped to their knees, pulled the boy's pants down, and gave them more than a tip. When they left, we were rested and paired off with the woman picking who, my tight stew says. "I pick Dan; he can fuck any hole he wants for as long as he wants.''

She takes me in her mouth, and damn, I am getting hard again. We left at dawn; a few of us went to the waffle house for breakfast. After that, I would often get a long-distance call saying my stew would be in town and would ask if I meet her at the airport or the hotel they put her up in. It was the first of three Orgys with Anna and her hubby. I went to none as good as that night, and I went to several others, another six or seven with other people. All these years later, I am still friends with the couple, and occasionally, a letter or Xmas card from my stew Jody.