Oriana - The Lingering Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lewd sounds of Agnese's wet pussy could be heard as she slid it up and down Oriana's hard cock -- it was so warm and felt like it was literally about to pull the blonde's cock into the ginger's pussy. After a few more moments of sliding her pussy up and down Oriana's cock, she finally slowed at the tip and stopped. The couple looked deep into each other's desirous eyes -- Agnese then lowered herself down onto Oriana's cock as they watched each other's reactions. The brown eyed woman bit her lip and let out a light, high pitched moan as she felt herself stretch open to accommodate the blonde's raging member.

Oriana's bright eyes widened as she felt her cock slowly become enveloped by the ginger's wet and tight pussy -- she groaned as she felt the ribbed walls slide all around her cock, before finally it was all the way in. Agnese sat on Oriana's lap for a moment as her lover's entire length was inside of her -- she could literally feel it throbbing within her, and then with a firm grip on the blonde's shoulders, Agnese began to move up and down at a slow pace, making sure to lift her body up just so that the tip of Oriana's cock was in her, before quickly slamming her ass down.

The ginger moaned, her breath shuddering as her body was still not used to how amazing Oriana's cock felt inside of her -- and if she was being honest, it was a feeling she'd probably never get used to. She closed her brown eyes, focusing on the pleasurable sensation below her, letting her voice go uncontrollably. The blonde, watching her aroused lover, held tight to the ginger's waist, guiding her body up and down and alternated between watching her lover's bright red, freckled and lewd face, and her enormous breasts bouncing up and down. That was when Oriana grabbed Agnese's shoulders, and tugged on her dress, yanking it down roughly. The ginger opened her eyes, gasped pleasurably at how forceful Oriana was and quickly got her arms out of the dress before placing her hands back onto her lover's shoulders.

Each time Agnese lifted her body up, she would arch her back, pushing her large, bouncing breasts incredibly close to the face of the bright eyed woman beneath her. This was much to the blonde's delight, as she took this opportunity to nuzzle her head in between them, holding her ginger woman and feeling up and down her smooth back and plump behind. She squeezed Agnese's butt and spanked it playfully, but hard.

"Oh, fuck," groaned Oriana as she continued to enjoy the feeling of her cock completely surrounded by the ginger's unbelievable pussy, which was so wet that as she moved her body up and down, their parts would make lewd, slick sounds. But both of them enjoyed those sounds, it felt so naughty, so raw and so incredibly good.

"O-Ori! Ori!" Agnese cried out, her voice cracking, as she couldn't close her mouth, causing a trickle of drool to leak out from the side of her mouth. She grabbed Oriana's head and smooshed the blonde's face into her bountiful breasts while muttering,

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me Ori..."

Agnese couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, but she was much too aroused and riled up to care. That, doubled by the need and want to please and satisfy her lover was too much for her to have any decent regard for what she was saying. She felt so happy that she could make her partner feel this way.

"Ori... does it feel... good? Do I make you... feel good?" said Agnese in between moans, "Does my... p-pussy... feel good?"

The blonde looked up at the ginger's bright red face, flushed beyond compare -- she put on a mischievous face as she squeezed her lover's tiny waist.

"You've got a filthy mouth on you now, don't you? Rarely do I hear you speak like this."

"I...I don't care -- it's you and me, I want your dick -- I want to please you..."

Oriana was so happy, not only was her woman moaning, sweating, bouncing up and down on her rock hard cock, but she wanted it, and she wanted more. That set something off inside the blonde -- it's as if her cock got even harder, she felt an insane amount of arousal spark up within her, even though she was already incredibly turned on. Gripping tight to the ginger's waist, Oriana quickly lifted her lover off of her throbbing cock, slightly startling Agnese.

Moving quickly, the blonde shoved her woman onto the couch onto her back, not too roughly, but not so gently either. Agnese gasped at the suddenness as the woman on top repositioned herself on top of her. Looking down, the woman below locked her eyes on the glistening, rock hard cock aimed right at her pussy. Oriana was almost shaking with arousal and desire -- she couldn't believe that she managed to even pull her cock out of her incredible woman in the first place.

Agnese's brown eyes widened as she watched and felt in almost an instant, the blonde plunge herself back into her, causing her to cry out in pleasure from her pussy being stretched and filled so quickly. Oriana started to pump away at her woman, slamming her down at a quick pace. Agnese wasn't prepared and couldn't hold her moans back -- she was writhing underneath the blonde, her voice cracking and almost screaming in pleasure at her lover's quick pace.

"You like that, huh? You wanted me to fuck you, you wanted this," groaned Oriana in between heavy breaths.

She gritted her teeth and held the ginger's leg up by her ankle so that her cock was at a better angle. The blonde looked at her woman below, the ginger's breasts were bouncing violently as she continued to pound her -- not letting up for a second and keeping her pace. Agnese moaned and squealed uncontrollably, she was almost in a delirious state reaching her hands out to try and grab Oriana, but she was too far.

The ginger arched her back and twisted her head side to side as her body couldn't handle Oriana's cock relentlessly slamming into her.

"S-sto...p-...s-s-" Agnese could barely muster up any coherent speech, but Oriana understood her well enough.

"Absolutely not," breathed the blonde, "you wanted this, you asked me for it so take-"

"AH!"

"-it you fucking whore."

Oriana plunged herself in her woman as hard as she could as she said this, causing Agnese to scream in pleasure at the roughness of her lover.

Oriana began to fuck Agnese hard now, their crotches slamming against each other, the sounds of their flesh slapping and Agnese moaning was all that could be heard. The blonde put the legs of her lover on her shoulders and continued her vicious ravishment, resting on her palms. The woman below had her arms on either side of her, grasping and clutching at the couch as she was being well and truly fucked.

Agnese was hysterical, in a state of absolute euphoria -- the only thing she could focus on, was the huge member stretching her insides out, not fathoming how it could make her lose her mind this much. Oriana's passion sent the moaning ginger over the edge -- her voice cracked almost every time she moaned, before she came violently. Her juices were flowing, and her pussy walls were contracting around the blonde's cock, which did not let up even though she was crying out as her orgasm continued.

As the brown eyed woman's orgasm subsided, apart from her hands grabbing the couch, Agnese practically let her body go -- much to the enjoyment of the blonde. Oriana watched her woman's huge breasts violently swing from the force of her thrusts and her ears were filled with the ginger's high-pitched squealing.

The blonde was in ecstasy -- not only was her cock inside something immaculate, but her multi coloured eyes were being given a show too. Oriana watched the ginger's beet red, freckled face -- looking incredibly lewd with her mouth wide open and moaning uncontrollably. It was like she was in a trance, not being able to think or control her body anymore. How could her cock do this to her woman? But Oriana didn't care -- she only cared about how absolutely indescribable it felt to fuck her red hot ginger, and she wanted to keep going without ever stopping.

However, Oriana was almost at her limit -- she knew she was about to cum. The blonde was already fucking her beautiful ginger as hard as she could, but she still attempted to use even more strength with each of her thrusts. Oriana leaned further forward so that she was at a better angle to go deeper into the ginger, whose body was quite bent now with her legs over the blonde's shoulders. Agnese didn't even know that she could bend that far, but she was loving all of it.

Oriana was on the brink of cumming -- she groaned and huffed, her intensity somehow still increasing as she fucked her woman. But the blonde couldn't hold back anymore -- all her senses were being stimulated and it was too much for her. All from one woman; her woman, her beautiful ginger, Agnese -- and so Oriana cried out -- the sense of relief and pleasure overwhelmed her as she came intensely. The blonde felt the first spurt of her cum gush out of her cock powerfully, as she began to paint the walls of Agnese's pussy. The woman on top groaned as her body tensed up and spasmed, causing her to lean forward even more, resting her head next to the ginger's right ear. She pushed and grinded her crotch against Agnese's as she attempted to go deeper, continuing to fill up her woman's pussy -- her cum pouring in, in long and strong spurts.

Agnese lay there, feeling every single spurt of her lover's cum being poured inside of her, each pulse from the blonde's cock throbbing within her pussy. She squeaked and purred in between heaving breaths, absolutely relishing the feeling of her beautiful woman on top of her unloading all her love deep inside her. As Oriana's orgasm continued, she would instinctively keep pushing her hips forward and her body, and breathing, would shudder and shake on top of the ginger. The two were in a sweaty heap, attempting to catch their breaths.

"Oh my god..." groaned Oriana as her orgasm finally came to a finish, "I honestly thought... that I wouldn't stop cumming -- I put so much inside you..."

"I-I kind of... wish that you didn't... it feels so good, I can't explain... when your... dick throbs..."

"What? Like... this?"

Oriana made her cock twitch lightly inside Agnese, causing the woman below her to widen her eyes,

"O-oh my god! You... can do it on purpose?!"

"It seems that I can..."

Oriana got up on her elbows and looked directly into Agnese's deep, dark eyes -- the two of them breathing in each other's breath.

"Mm... come here, Ori..."

Agnese moaned and wrapped her arms around the blonde's head and pulled her in for a kiss, immediately sliding her tongue into her lover's mouth as the two passionately made out. After a short moment, Oriana withdrew her lips from the ginger's plump ones, and they both observed the string of saliva between their mouths, smiling and chuckling at it.

"Hehe, ew -- we always kiss with so much saliva," giggled Agnese as she licked her lips.

"You know I like it, Ness," said Oriana softly before playfully licking Agnese's left cheek, leaving a trail of her slobber.

"Ewww! Haha, stop, Ori!"

The two laughed and the blonde just looked at the ginger's flushed and freckled face, smiling sweetly. She was still on top, and inside of Agnese.

"I can't believe you're mine, Ness. I can't believe I get to do this to you," Oriana's smile faded and her face turned slightly concerned, "...and I know you always answer the same thing but... are you sure you're okay with this?"

Agnese put on a sweet smile,

"You know... it makes me feel... so loved, that you care about me so much that you are always checking up on me, but I need you to know -- I am 100% okay with this," reassured Agnese, "I like that you get to do this to me. I want this. How many times do I have to say?"

The ginger girl chuckled as she pulled her lover in for a smooch with her plump lips, and subconsciously squeezed her other lips around Oriana's cock, which was still inside her. The blonde broke the kiss and looked in awe at the ginger's dark brown hues. She then leaned into her lover's neck, placing gentle kisses on it as her lips began to taste slightly salty from Agnese's sweat. Oriana went to pull herself out of her ginger, before ever so slowly going back in. A slight whimpering moan escaped from Agnese, which put a huge smile on Oriana's face as she continued to peck her woman's soft yet sweaty neck.

"O-Ori?" asked Agnese shakily, "What are you...ou...?"

But Agnese's words turned into a mumble -- it was as if Oriana's kisses and the incredibly slow movement of the blonde's cock inside her was putting her under a spell -- it was all she could possibly focus on.

"What, Ness?" questioned Oriana teasingly, "Mmm... can't we keep going? Oh my god, your pussy is so..."

Trailing off, Oriana begun to nuzzle herself into the Agnese's neck, licking and nibbling and breathing in the ginger's sweet and sweaty scent.

"Th-the bath," whimpered Agnese, as she somehow managed to speak again, "L-let's go... I'll... you can have me in... there."

Oriana continued on Agnese's neck as she hesitantly considered her lover's request; still slowly moving in and out of her. After a moment, she removed her hungry mouth from the ginger's neck, then slowly pulled out of Agnese, who reacted by letting out an almost inaudible groan as the blonde's cock was being withdrawn from her tightness. Agnese breathed steadily as her eyes were drawn to Oriana's cock in front of her -- it glistened in her juices and throbbed violently.

Oriana looked down at the woman beneath her, smirking and taking in the wonderful sight: her beautiful ginger hair was a mess, her freckled face flushed beet red, her tits completely out and her dress was crumpled up by her hips. A perfect woman, freshly fucked and not to mention covered in sweat -- both her own and the blonde's.

The couple made their way into the bathroom where Agnese quickly ran the bath for her lover to hop in.

"Hey, we could use the new soap that I got the other day if you like?" asked Agnese while holding up the purple liquid.

Although Oriana felt a little uneasy about it since it was from the old lady's stall, she thought to herself "What could it hurt?"

"Y-yeah, it's just soap after all," said Oriana, still slightly concerned, "but also, aren't you getting in with me, Ness?"

Agnese popped the lid off the peculiar bottle and gave it a sniff. It smelt of bellflowers and a very slight hint of wood. She then turned to the blonde and smiled sweetly.

"It's still your birthday week," said Agnese as she poured a generous amount of the purple soap into the warm water, "let me treat you nicely and bathe you. We still have plenty of time for pleasure. If you really want me to get in, I will, but if you'll let me, I'd love to just bathe you."

Agnese looked into Oriana's blue and green eyes lovingly, waiting for the blonde to give any indication that she was okay with what the ginger requested. Oriana slowly leaned back in the tub, slightly squinting her eyes in a mischievous way. Agnese put on a slightly confused face but smiled back at her lover. She put her hands in the water, up to her elbows and gently swished the water back and forth so that the soap began to bubble. The liquid moved as it did in the bottle, before the bubbles completely covered any visibility of it. Soon, the air in the bathroom was filled with the aroma of the purple bottle.

Agnese now put her soft hands onto her lover, washing her. The ginger started with Oriana's arms, using delicate strokes, but applying enough pressure to properly clean her. Oriana laid her head back and breathed a sigh of relief as she started to fully relax. Agnese moved her hands along the body of the blonde's, ensuring that she was thorough in each bit of her skin -- she wanted to do a proper job. This was her beloved, after all.

"Oo," hummed Oriana, "there's some tingling sensations going on at the moment."

"What do you mean?" questioned Agnese, but not stopping her washing for a second.

"This... soap. It feels tingly."

And at that moment, Agnese blinked a few times as she started to feel the same tingling feeling on her arms and hands.

"Hm. This must be the effervescent kind of soap -- it's quite fun!" said Agnese excitedly, "does it feel okay for you though, Ori?"

"Mmhmm," nodded Oriana with her eyes closed, "you get excited over everything -- I love it."

"Hehe."

Agnese giggled adorably and continued to wash her lover -- her hands stopped at the top of Oriana's breasts. The brown eyed woman took a deep breath before she leaned her body over the bathtub a bit, taking both her lover's breasts into her hands.

"Mmm..." the blonde moaned softly.

With her heart rate increasing, she squeezed, shaped and kneaded Oriana's breasts, covering them in soap. The ginger was being thorough in her cleaning, yes, but she was equally enjoying herself as she did so. Agnese's dark eyes were locked onto the breasts that she was moulding, as Oriana continued to lightly moan at the treatment she was receiving. Her woman's soft hands and the slippery soap felt amazing, and at that moment, Agnese's brown eyes darted towards Oriana's legs as her cock was coming back to life.

Those brown eyes widened as she continued to watch as the throbbing member began to show more and more of itself -- her hands were still on the blonde's breasts, but they had stopped -- it was as if Agnese was frozen staring at her lover's rock hard cock. Oriana had her eyes partly open now, breathing steadily as she tingled all over from the soap. She watched her ginger woman, anticipating that she would do what she wanted. The blonde's breath shuddered as she felt her lover's velvet hands slowly trace down in their entirety along her stomach, and even slower, excruciatingly so, just above where her cock was.

Oriana could feel that Agnese was just about to touch her cock -- the blonde was about to feel those beautiful, soft hands on her precious part. She closed her eyes, breathing in the scent of the soap before she suddenly started to feel a bit dizzy, waiting patiently for her cock to be grabbed, but... it wasn't happening? Oriana tilted her head slightly and put on a confused face before she went to open her right eye slowly, peeking to see what was going on. However, it was at that moment when her eyes widened completely as she was no longer in the bath and Agnese was nowhere to be seen. Instead, she was leaning on the bed inside a room she had never seen before.

Oriana jerked her body forward and took in her surroundings, whipping her head from left to right -- the bed was huge, almost fit for a king and the sheets felt amazing -- they most certainly were silk, something she had never really experienced before. The walls were a crisp white, there were extravagant desks and side tables, to her left was a large bathroom, and there was even a sun roof above her. The blonde was incredibly confused -- she must have been having another one of her dreams... but she was only just in the bath tub with her beloved? This all felt too real to be a dream, although she could say the same for the others she had too.

Slowly, Oriana stepped off the bed and was met with incredibly soft and fluffy carpet. The blonde thought to herself, "What kind of place is this?!" She then stepped towards one of the windows in the room and peered out of it. Outside, she could immediately see that she was elevated, and very high at that. She could see the ocean in the far distance, more mountains, then a grassy, dirt area just below to where she was now. She could just make out that she was in some kind of incredibly large stone building. Not a second later, there was a flash in her vision, much like in her dreams but this time it was purplish. Oriana then felt a sting in her left eye, the one that was green.