Oriana - The Lingering Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde winced and stumbled backwards slightly. With her good eye, she noticed a mirror close by and did a double take. Her multi coloured eyes widened, and she saw that her green eye was glowing. She slowly stepped forward, not blinking and stared at her glowing eye in the mirror. "What the fuck?" she whispered. Oriana was incredibly confused, and was increasingly getting more and more frightened. It was then she started to hear faint moans coming from behind her; she started to slowly turn her head towards them when suddenly she saw a green glow light up the room in front of her -- it spread all around the room, and Oriana followed it with her eyes until she was turned around completely now, gasping sharply at what she was seeing.

There in front of her on the bed were two women, in the throes of passion, but only... one of them had a dick... just like Oriana. Upon seeing this, the blonde was speechless. She saw that the sandy blonde haired woman (who had the cock) gripped the auburn haired woman's waist tightly, who was on all fours and was receiving an absolute pounding. The woman below moaned and squealed, as her lover collided with her ass, causing it to ripple dramatically. The sandy blonde haired woman then gave it a hard spank,

"AH! Eleanor!" the auburn haired woman screamed.

Oriana couldn't take her eyes of these women -- it felt wrong, but she just couldn't turn away. However, she had a feeling that she knew she had seen these women somewhere before... Cutting off her thoughts, there was another purplish flash, causing Oriana to stumble backwards again, hitting the window sill behind her. Now in front of her were three women -- the first pair was still there, but now there was another -- a woman with platinum blonde hair. Her, and the auburn haired woman were on their knees, using their mouths to pleasure the woman with the cock. "Wait. Sandy blonde? Auburn? And now her... o-oh my god, it's the women from my dreams..." Oriana thought to herself. But now, the women were clearly visible.

Another flash, the women were now sat on the bed, with the sandy blonde woman... or... Eleanor? Who was holding a baby. The platinum blonde haired woman spoke,

"She has your eyes, El, and Bekka's hair -- so beautiful."

The three women chuckled as they continued to admire the little human in front of them. Yet another flash -- Oriana held her green eye again, as she was beginning to feel fed up with the purple flashing in her vision. Still in the same room, there was, what looked like a toddler version of the child, taking her first steps as her mother... Bekka, held her hands up,

"That's it! Thatta girl! Go on Caroline!" said Bekka joyously.

On the bed sat Eleanor, resting a hand on the thigh of the platinum haired woman, who was heavily pregnant,

"Soon we'll have not one, but three more of our little ones running around. Right...-"

"Valerie," said Oriana instinctively at the same time as Eleanor. Immediately taken aback, she wondered how on Earth she knew that the platinum blonde woman's name was Valerie?

"What the hell is going on, this is so weird -- wake up, WAKE UP." Oriana started to gently slap herself over her green eye, but it wasn't working. She had no idea what was going on, but at the same time, part of her kind of wanted to know what was going to happen next. And at that moment, her vision flashed yet again, but this time Eleanor was sitting on the bed -- hands on her face. It looked like she was sobbing with Valerie next to her comforting her, also with tears in her eyes, and a still young, but slightly older, Caroline sitting on the other side of Eleanor. Another flash, now in the same dark room that she first dreamt.

Bekka was tied up, arms raised above her head, wrists together -- it looked like she was struggling and afraid. In front of her was the woman with the jet black hair and purple eyes. Oriana's heart began to thump in her chest as she began to feel incredible unease at seeing that woman again. It looked like she was yelling at Bekka, but Oriana couldn't make out what was being said before suddenly, in one blink those glowing purple eyes immediately filled her vision as the woman was right in front of her again. The blonde went to scream, but the woman quickly grabbed her cheeks roughly, squeezing them tight.

"Shh, sh, shh... quiet now, my dear," said the woman in her raspy voice, "You're beginning to know a bit too much before I've barely begun with you."

Oriana struggled, her hands gripped the woman's forearm, trying to pull her away from squeezing her cheeks, as it was starting to hurt, but she didn't budge. Starting to feel light headed, the woman's voice began to sound echoey in her head.

"It's clear I miscalculated the spell, those many years ago... but you. Oooho... you... have been quite the surprise, huh? A little horny devil, absolutely exceeding my expectations."

Oriana then managed to break free from the woman's grasp as she stumbled backwards, catching her feet and breath.

"Who... who the hell are you? Why do I keep having these dreams? And..." trailing off, Oriana realised something. That voice... it sounded incredibly... familiar. The blonde then darted her eyes at the woman.

"It's... you. The old lady from the stall!" Oriana began to get frustrated now, her anger overpowering her fear. She stomped over towards the purple eyed woman, her left eye glowing green intensely. As she went to grab the woman's wrist, a bright green spark emerged from where she gripped, making an equally green smoke appear from where she was holding her in her rage.

This startled the black haired woman initially. She looked at her wrist, which was burning just a little before back at the furious blonde. Chuckling slightly,

"Ha... well isn't that interesting? But you forGET." The woman's voiced boomed, her purple eyes flickered, appearing as if they were on fire, "I'm in control here."

Oriana's legs began to tremble as the woman placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder to push her lower, making her cower as she towered over her. She moved her face closer and closer to Oriana, filling her entire vision yet again, but this time, with a fiery purple.

"Soon you will give me what I want. Until then, you shall not remember these events that you've just experienced, until after your time with your beloved." The woman had a mocking tone as she said "beloved". She began to cackle as her voice trailed away while Oriana lost her consciousness, her vision, full of purple, fading. Then... she was back in her bathtub, with no recollection of what had just happened. She just blinked as she took in her surroundings when she felt an incredibly pleasurable feeling at her crotch.

Looking down, she saw that her ginger had finally placed her soft hand onto her sensitive cock, as if no time had passed during her vision, which she could not remember now. Agnese began to move her hand up and down, stroking Oriana at a quick pace using the slippery soap as lube. The blonde moaned, unable to control her voice as her woman used her hand skilfully. With her other hand, the ginger cupped Oriana's balls and fondled them gently. Agnese then turned to face her with those brown eyes, watching Oriana react to the handjob she was being given.

Agnese loved to see how much she affected her lover, and Oriana stared back, breathing heavily and cooing. It was then the purple liquid soap started to move on its own, slowly at first, but then very quickly gathering around Oriana's cock. The two were locked in a lustful gaze as Agnese kept a quick pace jacking her lover off to notice the strange behaviour of the soap. Suddenly, Oriana flung her head back, closed her eyes and moaned loudly. The ginger smiled, thinking she was really doing a good job (which she was), but this moan was a reaction to the soap affecting Oriana.

The blonde opened her eyes. Looking at the ginger, Oriana had a face full of fiery desire for her woman. She began to shake, as she could feel every fibre in her being wanting Agnese. Needing, yearning -- a hunger. Her breathing became shaky, then jagged. What was wrong with her? But the thought was quickly erased from her mind. Oriana grabbed the wrist of the hand that was jacking her off, slightly startling Agnese. She gripped tighter, almost hurting her beloved. Agnese thought that she could feel the blonde's cock harden even further? It was also throbbing violently, perhaps even more than ever before. The ginger moved her gaze from the cock she was holding, the hand gripping her wrist, and then up to Oriana's multi coloured, and lust filled eyes -- now seeing that her green eye was glowing.

"O...Ori...?" she whispered innocently, looking confused, scared and worried at the same time.

Oriana's mind went blank, and in a very shaky voice, she whispered,

"...Ness..."