Original Angels Ch. 10

Story Info
Ralph sees Tracy at the pool.
1.4k words
4.63
31.9k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*

Tracy Poolside

Living with three females certainly changes one's life in many ways, especially when I had no one living with me before. Suddenly, rather than being concerned only with myself, I have to consider other peoples' wants and needs, and also what they may have going on in their lives that day.

Nudity had never really been an issue before when I was living alone. And admittedly, it's still not as much of an issue as it might have been with other folks under similar circumstances. When I lived by myself I used to walk around naked whenever I wanted, which was most of the time. But of course I always put on clothes when somebody came to visit.

But now, with Trish and Tracy and Teri, it wasn't like they were visiting. They live here, and normally I would give them the same respect and always dress when they were present. But since they practice nudism and we're all comfortable being naked together, we have dispensed with wearing clothing around the house, most of the time.

Still though, we need to be aware of when we all have guests coming to visit. I had one of my golfing buddies stop by the house the other day after we played. I didn't think that anyone else was home yet since it was a work day for Trish, and Tracy and Teri usually have activities after school. Anyway, he came over and as I was pouring drinks at the bar he was wandering around and looking outside and he got a real eyeful! Tracy was out on the patio sunning her self by the pool. She stood up and walked down the steps into the water and cooled off, then swam for a minute or two and then got out of the water and decided to come inside for a drink.

Ralph had been silently watching her and I had just become aware of it when she started to walk towards us. I don't think she saw us through the reflective glass, but Ralph saw me watching him watching her and said, 'Rob, there's a naked girl by your pool and she's coming in the house!'

At that moment Tracy reached for the door and slid it open. Ralph stepped back to Tracy's surprise, but then she saw me and relaxed.

'Ralph,' I said, 'this is Tracy. Her mother and I are about to get married. Tracy this is my friend Ralph.'

Tracy, not feeling any discomfort with her nudity, stuck out her hand for Ralph to shake. Ralph, visibly shaken by the sexy young teenager standing naked and dripping wet before him, took her hand and shook it and mumbled something totally unintelligible. Tracy smiled her sexy grin and turned to walk into the kitchen.

I watched as Ralph's eyes followed her naked butt over to the refrigerator. She opened the door and bent over to look inside. She found what she was looking for and it must have been way in back because she reached inside and seemed to take forever to finally retrieve the can of juice. Ralph was watching intently the whole time. Her hairless young pussy was clearly visible between her legs. The lips puffed out practically begging for attention. When she stood up and turned around, he pretended to look away. Tracy walked back towards us and flashed me a grin that told me she was enjoying showing off for us. Her little nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them before. Perhaps from the cool water and the cooler air inside, or maybe from the shear excitement she was feeling, but she was one hot young babe and she knew she had us both entranced.

'Nice to meet you Ralph.' She said as she stepped back through the door and out to the patio. We watched her as she strolled back to the chaise lounge and laid back down in the sun.

Ralph turned to me with his jaw hanging open. 'Does she always walk around like that?' he asked incredulously.

I smiled and admitted, ''fraid so my friend.'

'My God Rob! How do you keep from walking around with a perpetual hard on?'

I laughed and motioned for him to come sit down. He took a seat where he could still keep an eye on the patio. I told him that we all felt comfortable with our bodies and had no shame at being naked in front of each other. The logic of my reply helped him to understand and downplayed the whole scene. But I still knew that seeing Tracy undressed for the first time was a very thrilling moment. And I felt the envy that Ralph had for me at that moment.

We allowed our conversation to get back to golf, and matters at the club, and the rest of his visit became pretty normal. We finished up our business and when it was time for him to go, Ralph got up and made a point of taking his glass into the kitchen to put it in the sink. This of course gave him one more chance to look out at Tracy who was now dried off and glistening in the sun.

He looked over at me and knew I had caught him leering again. 'You be sure and keep your hands off of her now, Rob.' He said jokingly. Little did he know that even that wasn't an issue around my house. But I certainly wasn't going to go there!

We said our goodbyes and he left.

I went to the bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I stepped outside and walked over to the pool and dove in. When I got up and out of the water Tracy had sat up and was waiting for me to come and sit down with her. She slid over to one side of the oversized chaise and I laid down next to her.

'I guess your friend left?' she said with a sly smile.

I laughed and told her 'I think he went home to jack off to visions of you!'

Tracy giggled. 'Sorry Rob. I didn't know that you guys were in there... honest!'

'I know you didn't.' I assured her, 'But I think you enjoyed putting on your little show anyway. Right?'

Tracy grinned and reached for my hand. She pulled it over and pressed my finger between her legs and ran it up her slit. I could feel the moisture. 'I'm still wet from the moment.' She admitted. She then steered my finger up and inserted it in her mouth. I watched as she sucked her juices from my fingertip. Then she reinserted it, this time even deeper inside of her young pussy. When she removed it again she pushed it back up and into my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked hard, tasting every bit of her sweetness.

She was so sexy and we were both getting carried away. My cock began to stir. As Tracy withdrew her finger from my mouth she reached down and stroked my hardening member. She held it in her fist and pulled gently. I grew quickly and she squeezed a drop of precum from the tip. Seeing the result of her efforts she rubbed her finger across the tip and wiped the drop. Then she released her grasp and put the finger in her mouth, tasting my seed for the very first time.

'Mmm. I'd like to taste some more of that.' She said in her sexiest young tone.

I realized that this might go too far too fast, and suggested that we should wait until her mother got home. We both knew that the time was coming soon, but that it would be wrong for us to do this all alone. There are no secrets in our home, and as lucky as I am to have Trish and her daughters in my life, I would never want Trish to think that I was deceiving her, especially with her own daughter!

So I got up again and stepped down into the cooling water. Tracy followed me and we swam and played together. Our touching continued, but it became more playful and less sexual as we enjoyed the sunshine and I silently marveled at the dreamlike quality of my life.