All Comments on 'Original Sin'

by Reardon1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Don't like the BDSM stuff, but in this case,

I'll make an exception. What a well written, entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

I was so not expecting to like this story as much as I did. Thanks for a great read.

Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Very enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Where are all the bible quoting fanatics when you need them :P

I lost interest within the first few paragraphs and found it to be boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent story

Loved it and I'm not really into bdsm. Editting wouldn't hurt. Not much but for some reason "close pins" instead of "clothes pins" seemed to distract me a little, but not much. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stopped on page one

way to much religous crap if i wanted this i would go to church not come here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.Holy cow

Really enjoyed this unusual but well presented story.C834

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Read past the religious stuff it's worth it. It's actually anti-religious.

But it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

This is how I like the stories it tells it with all the teaseing and sex. Biulding up to the main event throught I thought the main event could have been lagthened a bit long just to give a better out come but still good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story I agree it needed the sex to last longer.... hope to c more with these two together. Great over all story though.

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
Good story, but...

Way too heavy on the religion. Reminds me why I turned agnostic. And its "clothes pins" not "close pins".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really good!

The religious element made this story. The buildup was excellent as we saw the characters develop through the story. Kept me hard as hell through the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'll admit...

...the whole "religious" aspect of the story almost didn't letter me get passed the first paragraph, but I'm glad I did. I do agree that the actual act itself could've gone a bit longer, but no story is perfect. Keep up the good work, and possibly even a sequel(?).

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
good work

the religious aspect did give me pause but the story had better build up because of it and you should write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whatever you're doing keep it up.

I really enjoyed this story. The religious aspect made it feel so wrong in a good way, incest, bondage, sneaking around. It had it all. I mean not only was it sexual seduction it was also moral seduction and i like that sort of stuff. i hope you continue it. (Next time a little more sex though)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The religious aspect made it feel so wrong in a good way, incest, bondage, sneaking around. It had it all. I mean not only was it sexual seduction it was also moral seduction and i like that sort of stuff. i hope you continue it. (Next time a little more sex though)

ToooSexyToooSexyover 11 years ago

It's a good story.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Interesting...

Goes from "first time" via "fetish" into "reluctant" and "incest". That's at least one row completed on a Literotica Bingo card.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I liked the story. I knew when he started the Bondage kick that he would end up fucking her. That is a problem with the church. They do make you feel guilty for natural instincts that he gave us. Old values and wrong thinking. Instilled in the mind of young folks. I think that is why so many marriages fail. Then the priests molesting young men using the punish angle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

they are story and they are bad story,this is the worst i read,rape,HATE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love

Reminded me of my time at St, Augustus, and the first time I watched by brothers skinny dipping. Yes, having them take me is still one of my favorite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

But ended unresolved. It needs another chapter for them to explore each other(no outsiders for fucks sake) while at college and ending up together as a dom/sub couple cause it would be a shame for brother to train her just for some asshat to end up with a broken in trained sub and him having to find a new sub to train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous