Origins: Bumpy Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and bumped the back of his fist with the back of hers. "Road Warriors."

---

Present-day Winn's cheeks hurt from smiling so much. The intervening years had brought lots of adventure, excitement, and heartache to both of their lives, and that trip was the spark that lit the fire of their still-burning romance.

Will had long since returned from heating up her coffee while she reminisced, basking in the glow left by the memories from that first chilly voyage. She asked him, "Do you remember the first time I wore that old, ratty hoodie of yours that I always pack?"

"How could I forget?" He adopted as close to a Canadian accent as he could and curled his finger in a faux mustache on his upper lip: "Sir, do you have any drugs or weapons in this ve-hicle?"

Winn laughed, then placing her hand on Will's crotch with a sultry look, said, "Well, Ms. Kene sure saw a gun that day. Speaking of..." she trailed off, distracted, as she felt his thick cock start to harden in his athletic shorts.

"There's a stop up ahead. You wanna go put on that hoodie? Just," he paused, thinking, "... just the hoodie."