Meet Me For Lunch

Story Info
A steamy lunch date in a public place.
1.4k words
4.47
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackSee
JackSee
15 Followers

Meet Me For Lunch

Meet me 4 lunch tomorrow? read the text. He was asking his wife for a lunch date. Something they had done a few times in the past with it often leading to "lunch with benefits". He was hoping it would again but not sure how that would work out since they would be in separate cars and he had work appointments not near home in the morning.

I have to go to the mall came the reply.

I have a meeting down south in the a.m. How about the mall there? Lunch then you can do your stuff. 12:30? he texted back. After about ten minutes his phone buzzed with an answer. OK.

J had a dinner function that night and got home late. He was tired when he got home and F was busy. He asked about her day and the kids. "Everything's good" she told him so he changed his clothes in his office, laid down on the sofa, and fell asleep. Neither of them thought to discuss the next day's plans. In the shower the next morning J thought about lunch with F. Anytime they could spend together was nice but he liked to add a little spice to the day. She usually feigned objection before she went along. He knew she enjoyed it as much as he did. So he came up with a plan.

At 10 a.m., before his meeting, J restarted the conversation. Still on for lunch 2day? She made him wait 30 minutes for a return. Yes.

Wanna have some fun? He asked. Uh-Oh buzzed the answer.

Remember when you said last week you owed me? Today you have to do what I say.

I repeat. Uh-Oh.

That includes me selecting your attire. Black boots, one of your black mini skirts with panties underneath (your choice) and one of my button down dress shirts. Pick a dark color since you will not be wearing a bra. Plan in motion.

I get to pick the panties? You are too kind sir! This sounds like more than lunch.

But after a couple of minutes See you at 12:30.

J got to the mall at noon and went straight to the food court. As expected, not too many people there on a Wednesday afternoon. He looked for an isolated section and found two tables that met his needs. He marked one with a piece of blue tape in the center. Now he had to wait for her to arrive. And hope nobody else sat at those tables.

Let me know when you get here. Go to the food court. He spent the next 20 minutes or so wandering in the nearby stores until his phone buzzed again.

I'm here. Where are you? He looked out from the store he was in and saw his wife. She had a jacket on but from what he could see she had followed his instructions for her attire.

Go get your lunch. At the far end of the court, in front of China Wok, there is a table with a piece of blue tape in the middle. Sit there. Facing the end of the court.

He watched as F got her tray of Chinese food, found the marked table, and sat. She took off her jacket to reveal one of his dark blue shirts. He made his way over and got his own tray of General's Chicken and Lo Mein and then walked over to a table facing her but in the next section over. She saw him and gave him a slightly nervous smile. He smiled back.

Nice outfit. She looked at her phone and smirked. He ate some and waited 5 minutes or so before sending the next message. Kinda warm in here. I think you'd be more comfortable if you undid your top shirt button. She smiled and discreetly undid the button, leaving the button between her breasts as the top one still fastened. A bit risqué but nothing was showing that shouldn't be, she thought.

After a minute, her phone vibrated with another text. Raise your skirt to mid-thigh. Again she complied and raised her skirt a couple of inches. Kinda tame so far. Higher. Ok, maybe not so tame. And she raised it a couple more inches.

Spread your legs wider She looked over at him with a smile and shook her head No. She had to resist a little, didn't she?

You owe me. F slowly parted her thighs. She knew he could see her panties now. And she knew now that anyone walking by would be able to see her blue and white covered crotch too. And without being told, she opened her legs just a bit wider.

For the first time, he had to adjust his position in his seat. His growing hard-on getting a bit uncomfortable in its current position. It was then that he saw she was actually fanning her legs open and closed. She was enjoying this.

Just as F went to scoop a bit more fried rice, the next message came in. Undo another button "You wanna play, we're gonna play" he thought to himself and he watched as she obeyed. Her shirt was now open to below her breasts but she had her arm on the table in front of her doing her best to conceal herself.

Just then a man and woman walked between their two tables. She stopped fanning her legs but left them open. The man looked at her. F knew what he was seeing. She looked at him and smiled. He didn't see her smile. He was still looking under the table

J waited until the couple passed to send the next text. Put your left hand inside your shirt and pinch your right nipple.

F casually slid her hand inside the shirt. She was already aroused but when she squeezed her nipple, she felt a reaction all over her body. She allowed her fingers to play. Stroking and squeezing her areola to full attention. Nails lightly scratching the underside of her breast. F almost forgot where she was when the next message brought her back to reality.

Pet your kitty for me

F knew this would be a bit more difficult to conceal than putting her hand in her shirt. But by now she really wanted to touch herself. She put her hand on her thigh as if to scratch an itch. Then slowly moved it up the inside until she felt her panties. She moved her fingertips lightly over her covered crotch. From where he sat, J watched F take a very deep breath and close her eyes. With one hand busy, she typed with the other. Feels so good. Very wet.

Watching F do this in a public place nearly put J over the edge. He knew if he moved in his seat, he would explode. But he sent F one more message. Show me.

F knew she was taking a big chance but she couldn't stop now. She didn't want to stop. In one motion she raised up off her seat, moved both hands under her skirt, and lowered her panties to her thighs. They stayed there for just a moment until F slid them past her knees and let them drop to the floor. She let them stay around her boots as she opened her legs again. If anyone walked by again...she just didn't care anymore. F kept her left hand under the table. She ran her fingertips up the inside of her left thigh and started caressing her lips. Her eyes were locked on J. His were on her, but not her eyes. He heard her moan (did she really just moan out loud?!) and she slid her middle finger up and down her slit. Then in one motion she slid that finger into her hole. WOW! J thought, she must really be wet.

OMG!

F continued pleasuring herself until her right hand gripped the table and her legs clamped shut around her own hand.

Slowly F composed herself. Picked up her panties off the floor and her lunch tray from the table. She walked over to where J was sitting, put her tray on his table, dropped the panties in his lap. And pushed the middle finger of her left hand into his mouth. Just as well because J was speechless. And she walked off to finish her shopping.

When J got back to his car his phone buzzed with a message. Now who owes who?

JackSee
JackSee
15 Followers