All Comments on 'Orion Origins'

by joejanus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Intriguing start to a slightly offbeat tale. Perhaps you could let us know when you are likely to continue it.

des911des9119 months ago

Somewhat quirky story that has got my interest. You left it at a pivotal point and could develop the story as a romance, as a thriller, as a non-con story, etc. Jason could be a good guy; a bad guy; a dullard; anything. A follow up would be appreciated.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

FTDS and title this as part 1!

joejanusjoejanus9 months agoAuthor

There's 2 parts to this story, and a sequel as well. I got over my spat with literotica (they didn't seem to like my style of writing, so I ignored them for quite a while). We'll see if I can get part 2 past their gatekeepers.

joejanusjoejanus9 months agoAuthor

"Jason could be a good guy; a bad guy; a dullard; anything."

I report. You decide. I think you'll find the next episode very interesting.

aldolinoaldolino9 months ago

As mentioned before, this requires a continuation.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Clothes may make a man or woman or not!

4

lAnatomistelAnatomiste9 months ago

Definitely deserves more.

Just remember: if knowledge is power, librarians are the secret masters of the universe!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done homage to the pulpers! You have capture the style beautifully down to the final hook! 5 stars.

joejanusjoejanus8 months agoAuthor

Well guys, I don't know what to say. I submitted the sequel 22 days ago, and on September 2, it was rejected because it had links in the story (to images of the comic books I reference in the story). I removed the links and resubmitted, and it's now been 2 weeks with the story in "pending" status.

According to their policies, asking about the status will only push the story further back in the queue. I'm not paying for their publishing of my work, so it's not up to me to tell them how to run their website. I just provide some of their content for free, so I'm not actually a customer.

I just wanted to explain the long wait for a sequel that some of you have asked for and that I've already written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoejanus@joejanus
Just a pilgrim on the face of this earth. Dedicated to converting the elemental forces of nature (electromagnetic, kinetic, even gravitational) into hormonal paroxysms by shrewd application of tactile and psychological stimuli since puberty.