Dr. Fika Pashun, Oro-Pussy-Penis-Anus Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fika mouth closed smirked at Andre, delighted, and then opened wide to reveal his cloudy mucous like gray-white ejaculate, cum on her tongue that she stuck out to display his semen load. Dr. Pashun placed with her index finger a drop of his seed on a glass slide, closed her lips, and swished his jizz around in her mouth to taste with a look of concentration. "Mm..." Little girl Fika looked pleased, swallowed, and said, "All gone. Thank you, big boy," then with a serious expression said, "Mr. Jacklowski your ejaculate tastes healthy, correct electrolytes, salts that is, and normal pH, I mean amount of acid, and has that tang and earthy taste which any blow job swallowing woman like myself will appreciate Thank you Andre, love that! We will check the slide under magnification but I bet there are strong sperm swimming in my tummy right now."

After Visit Summary and Treatment Plan

Dr. Pashun placed a wafer-thin glass square over Mr. Jacklowski's semen specimen, walked over to her desk and mounted the slide on a microscope. She licked her pink lips and said, "Andre, my good boy, you really do taste good, thank you again. You may get dressed now and I'll have a look at your sperm and go over what happened here today with you. Have a seat on that chair in front of my desk."

Fika removed her pink little girl outfit changed back into her original work outfit, transformed, the sober Doctor in starched sterile white long lab coat displaying Frederick Pashun, MD, PhD embroidered in the fabric. She was slow with her hose, thong, shoes and bra flashing and posing for his benefit. Andre had trouble dressing himself unable to take his eyes off her, and she knew it. Fika loved the admiration and confirmation of how greatly she was desired. Andre could hardly believe how he was getting hard again, and thought to himself, "my god, I'm a virile stud!"

Dr. Pashun as observant as always, noticed, looked at him and his hard dick, approved with a nod and said, "Sorry Andre, that's all the treatment for today. Perhaps we can talk about future visits. When you're dressed have a seat."

Behind her desk Doctor scrutinized the slide. He was sitting across from her wishing he could glimpse those pretty white panties again like when they started. Fika looked up from the scope and said, "Just like I thought, lots of strong sperm in there, swimming around like champions anxious to fertilize. Congratulations you strong sexy man! Do you have any more questions?"

"Doctor Pashun I just want to say that I can't thank you enough. That was one of the best experiences of my life. It exceeded my expectations. I can't believe how much better I feel, how confident. I hope you don't mind my saying, but I think I love you."

"Love. I understand Mr. Jacklowski. There are many kinds of love, and I loved treating you. We have a professional relationship now, which is how my therapy, the transference, and Gestalt Therapy works. We have cured your sexual dysfunction. Have no doubts. You are a healthy virile stud, go about your life, and have a full and complete relationship with a sex partner, partners. There are no physical or psychological limitations to hold you back."

"Can I see you again, what if I relapse," he said, pleading. "But I admit you are awful expensive and I had to wait so long for this appointment."

"Now...Now Andre, I don't think you are going to relapse, but I can offer you, because you are an excellent patient, and know that I don't offer this to everyone, group sessions which are less expensive that I have every other week, for special patients."

"Ok, how does that work," he asked, obsessed.

"Three men, my patients, at a time whose individuality I am familiar with make-up my groups. Oral, vaginal, and anal sex I control simultaneously. The three of you all get to spend some time in each of my perfect oral, pussy, and anal openings. I prefer and take pride in having my three exceptional patients cum as one. Four orgasms together, mine included, is one of my goals. The cost is 1/3 $3250.00 for you. I know I'm worth it!"

"That sounds alluring," Andre answered attempting unsuccessfully to appear nonchalant. He was hooked. Fika knew it. "I've never done anything like that before, you think I could?"

"Mr. Jacklowski your erect penis, your cock, is as hard as a rock, responsive, and your sperm is strong. Remember birth control, you are a fertile man. Of course, you can perform in a group. Think about it."

Dr. Pashun placed her hands on her desk, leaned forward wide eyed and declared, "Mr. Andre Jacklowski I give you a clean bill of sexual health. Quality semen, excellent ejaculation thrust, penis and tongue power, oral skills, all stellar. You are cured!"

"Thank you so much Dr. Fika, you've helped me so much! I'll be calling."

"Goodbye Mr. Andre Jacklowski, it's been a pleasure treating you," and Dr. Fredericka Pashun extended her hand for Andre to shake, though he wished for more.

The End

12