All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 10'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with everyone

You are a very talented writer you should seriously finish this story and also write a hell of a lot more stories because me and I'm sure other reader's are seriously impressed by your work you really should be published so please do continue your awesome work.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgabout 10 years ago

Your story was different than most others I've read. It's really good and it's a different way of telling it. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I hope you get the urge to finish it whenever that is. I'll check back randomly to see :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please

finish this story its killing me here i hate reading unfinished series it drives me nuts lol

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago
now i am starting to wonder if i didnt actually know

did the author really die and we not know?or have we all been sucked into this story only to be left going what the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue!!!

see above

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue and I have a question

This story is amazing but I have a few questions Is cross's mate Bouchards sister? is he the wolf that's being hunted? and will Alexander face and beat the rouge alpha to take over the pack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Closure?

I've read and read this story many times over the years. Each new chapter found is like a newly discovered nugget of gold in the California Sierras. I would propose that if the author has passed or met with some other calamity, that one or more of the current resident writers contact his/her family and secure permission to continue the tale. Somewhat Eric Von Lustbader did for the estate of Robert Ludlum in producing further stories of Jason Bourne. So like fun, writers?

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
Ask another author to help you!

One of the things I loved most about your awesome story was the way the change happened, in most all of the werewolf stories there is always the bone crunching painful change from one form to the other but in your story the change is so beautiful they see their wolf and touch each other to change it wonderful to read.

If you are having trouble finishing this story maybe you could ask one of the best authors on this site to help you, I can think of several you could ask.....JazCullen, Whitesabretooth, Mygypsy Writes just to name a few.

We your fans need this story finished, it is to good to just die!!

jljboucherjljboucherover 9 years ago
Loving it

Please please please update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trend

I see a trend here. You don't seam to be able to complete anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wat??

where is the continuation? update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write the dam story already.

Come on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nooooooo another unfinished non-human story

My favorite category seems to be the worst offender for incomplete tales. Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you still alive?

Please drop your fans a line and let us know if you are still alive. We can understand if you are having a very bad case of writers block....just let us know. Love your stories and have looked for updates whenever I can remember the name of the "lost" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
??

?? I really enjoy your stories, but have noticed that you have not written anything in a couple of years. I read this story several years ago and read it again this morning. I hope this is just a bad case of writers block and normal living getting in the way. I would really enjoy it, and am sure your other fans would too, if you could see your way to coming back and finishing this really great story. Thank You for sharing your talented imagination.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He said

Seen on Twitter that he has been writing on all his stories and said he should be posting sometime in September... But then again... I don't have a lot of hope... I hope he does, he's got talent and it's a shame to see it go to waste.

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 8 years ago

I have read this story twice and really hope you will finish it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

hope ur doing ok and hang in there chief

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm going to say it's over.

I love this story but with it not being finished and its been about 5 or 6 years since the guys last posting. It's a for sure thing that the writer is no longer continuing this story. Either by an accident in life or health or death I believe that this story is not going to ever be finished. It's a shame for it truly had my interest in seeing where things would be heading and where they would conclude. As I said it's a real shame.

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 8 years ago
Tired of writers on here

So tired of good writers on here who start something just to stop, I understand that life gets in the way and things come up. To then not even pop on here and say "Hey right now I can't write right now, not sure when I will be back" Hell don't even need a detailed explanation.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Very good story.

It needs finishing though.

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago
Blue balled once again from an amazing story

Well at least I know you're not dead or anything, only because I checked out your twitter and you made a recent post around August 2015 so we know that at least. The story that you did manage to write was exceptional and you definitely have a way with words. Unfortunate that it was never finished though. Thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Orphan is the correct Title for this series

an orphan is what it has become. at one time the author said there would be as many as 20 chapters. Alas, 5 years later, this is as far as it has gone.

I am truly sorry I started this series.

were wars that never were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Most EXCELLENT NOVEL SO.FAR,

Ah unfortunately as with considerable number of authors. The stories at first start off ,.great, written excellently and vrler profrssional but fron the heart and mind.

All, aspects yours as well as others are so well planned Developed, shared then finalize.in perfed lengh chapers for us feeble mimded souls n

I know and can under srand the.long, boring monotonous of after layinf our.a.story and plot line laid out and then by the time the characters of developed you've got to be bored out of your skull but my whole point is the novels do not end the JustFab cut off and it is so frustrating even read some and go into it knowing it's going to be not finished and I wait for a year 2 years to see if somebody's going to finish it and I do not mean this to take away from the 10 chapters of orphan that have been posted are some of the best workout and I really want to thank you I appreciate it I know a lot of other people have as well so thank you and hopefully you're still writing.

- jeff-emailto:Jfpuck111@att.net.. 770-354-7501 )cell).Firmlly.sutured to my.earfor.qick chats and.pints. Please keep.and continue the EXCELLENT literature you are providing.

PS. ar you posting uner.any other pen nam,.alias, medical id.#,'etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quit complaining!!!

These amazing writers give you an awesome story for FREE and you have the nerve to whine about them not finishing it. Shame on you and STFU!

How about being grateful for what they created and say Thank you.

Rampage62468Rampage62468about 8 years ago
Anonymous 03/08/16

No one said we aren't great-full you douche. It's the fact they just stop without giving any word onto why... Don't need to know everything but a simple "Life happen and I can't write anymore or not for a while" but to just say screw it and take off... Lame move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Where is there more story or plot coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a damn shame.

Not finished? Dick move. The author should at least have the courtesy to let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bummed - seriously bummed!

I just found this story last night and THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. Would have loved to see it through to the end. Great story line. Great writing. Great characters. You've done yourself proud, just wish you'd finish it. :)

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Far to wishy washy for me

loved the story right up till 2 chapters ago

it was really getting me going, and then the constant long dialogues of feelings and want and desire and and and and and and for fucks sake. really put me off this story, its not one i'll be continuing

JC

willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago
It's that time again!

Here it is 2017 and time for my annual read of this awesome story, even though I know when I reach this chapter I will be saddened that there STILL is no continuation of this tale. I can only speculate, I see Alex and Jen heading to Cross's last known location and search for him. I also see Alex as being the son of Bouchard's sister and that it was Bouchard or one of his men who found her and killed her and her mate,just after she managed to place Alex outside the orphanage. When Alex kills Bouchard during the attack he becomes the new Alpha of that pack and then discovers he is the rightful heir to that pack anyway. Well that is my theory anyway. lol Ok now to re read for this year, will check in next year to see if there is any movement.

Medic975Medic975over 7 years ago
Too bad

I enjoyed it until I started to realize that this was an abandoned story. Too bad.

PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24over 7 years ago
Just finished

This is an awesome story one of the best on here, i passed it up a few times because i saw that it wasnt finished but i finally gave it a shot and i absolutely love it but am sad its incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You are a gifted writer, I still wish this series would continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hmm very short thought there be more story..

Pmc75Pmc75about 7 years ago
Awww

The fact you have finished this is a Damn shame

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 6 years ago
The story is not finished as some of you commented

The story was left without an ending. Like so many writers in Lit Vjax left us hanging.

Chapter 10 was written in 2011. There won't be any more.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 6 years ago

"Growing and hopefully maturing in Christ!"

Her biography said to follow on Twitter and that is what the twitter says...so this write won't be coming back to Lit any time soon folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Does vjax finish anything other than a few short stories.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Masterskitten26

you do know that this author is male right it is in his bio. As to coming back to finish this story well like so many others we are destined to live in limbo.

Some of the best stories on this site have never been finished it is so sad that these people seek our comments and want us to love their work and when we do they dump like so much extra baggage. sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HARASS VJAX

I connected with vjax and got a reply from him.

You all should do the same and harass him...maybe he'll finish Orphans one day.

vjax_the_creator@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Passing of the years

I knolw that my life has changed in the last 10 years. I assume yours has also. Hope that you find the joy in writing again that you did 9 years ago. Would be really interested to see where this story would end. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thankyou

Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for sharing

I will keep hoping and looking for further chapters

Wishing you all the very best In your life

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So. Here’s a great story about werewolves. Well written. A little sexist as the women are always crying.

But hold on a minute. This is a 10 chapter story, and there is NOTHING written ANYWHERE which states that the damn story is unfinished. I have spent all day reading this story to find that it needs another 2 or 3 stories. What brain box decided to omit a notification that the story remains incomplete?

And the last chapter was written 9 YEARS ago. I’m not going to waste my time reading anything else from this silly website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story, would be nice for a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just binge read this whole series! So sad the last installment 2011! I'd love more of this! The stage is set for so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An educated guess about where this was going...

The author had foreshadowed where he/she was going here.

Bouchard mentioned a sister who he'd lost along the way. Clearly, in my mind, Alexander's mother.

Not sure who the father is, though I doubt it matters... ultimately, Alexander would have killed his uncle and taken over as the Bouchard Alpha, if unwillingly, thus continuing the trend of the two packs genetic connection.

The author was very talented, though I think the dialogue was too perfect, people don't really speak so eloquently as they are thinking out loud. It's a shame that this author disappeared.

DanabooksDanabooksabout 3 years ago

Yeah, a drag that this ended early. Third time through for me. Picked up some more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is the second time I've read this story. I really like it, but I think it's time to continue on.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

I like the story.

It would be nice to see it finish.

geek37geek37over 1 year ago

Not a bad little series…

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series but why not complete it?

aforrestxaforrestxover 1 year ago

Great story. Very disappointing that you failed to end it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of the more well written stories I have read on here and I have a love of reading. It is truly a shame that this story is incomplete. There is a depth to this story that is just being scratched. So many parts still in motion. It being over ten years since you were on here it probably will never be completed, but I still hope you will come back to finish.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orphan Ch. 09 Previous Part
Orphan Series Info

SIMILAR Stories