Orphan Ch. 25-29

Story Info
Orphaned girl continues her adventures.
7.2k words
4.79
2k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

Here's the next part of my opus with a little treat -- an extra chapter. There's a reason for that, as you'll see at the end. Read on, and enjoy! I hope ...

Orphan Ch. 25 to 29

Chapter25

In her room, Roxane washed carefully, then went to her drawer for her nightdress, but stopped. No, not this time. Instead, she drew the pins from her hair and brushed it out, the red glinting in the lamplight. Hearing Gilroy's step, she pulled on her silk robe and belted it. She waited a moment, then doused her lamp, and went the few paces to Gilroy's room. She knocked.

"Come in, my love." She smiled and opened the door.

Gilroy had removed his shirt and stood waiting for her. He smiled.

"My darling Roxane. You are beautiful."

She laughed. "So are you." She gestured. "Turn, so that the lamplight falls on your wound."

As he did so, his back to her, she loosened her robe and let it slip silently to the floor. She bent to inspect his wound, but it was still soundly healing, in fact had lost some of the redness. She kissed it, then straightened, moving forward to hug him, her bare breasts pressing against his back. He started, then spun in her loose grasp, staring down at her naked form. She smiled, and tipped her head up to kiss him.

"My love," he began, but she put her finger across his lips, shaking her head.

"You sail on Tuesday morning, yes?"

He nodded. "Aye, but would that it were a month Tuesday week!"

"But it is not, it is Tuesday. Who knows now when, or -- face it, my darling -- even if, we shall be married. Alexander Gilroy, my love, my future husband, I am not letting you go out of my life, however temporarily it may be, however long it may be, without knowing your touch in love. Alex, my love, tonight, and tomorrow night, we share your bed."

He stared at her for a long, long, moment, then smiled, a smile of love, of longing. He bent and kissed her, long, sound, then squeezed her shoulders and let her go.

"Into bed, then, my darling, or rather, on, rather than in, for I would see your beauty as we love. I shall finish undressing." Which took only a moment. He turned to Roxane, erect, ready. "You are sure you want this? Be certain, my love, for virginity can not be restored."

"I want it," she whispered, "as I want you, Alex, my love." She smiled up at him. "You have touched me, but I have yet to touch you."

He moved onto the bed beside her, and bent to kiss her again. The kiss was hot, long, wanting, and she could feel her senses swimming, feel the excitement, the heat, building inside her. Feel too, his hardness pressing against her. Breaking the kiss, with a smile, she took a deep breath and for the first time in her life, reached out to touch a man in intimacy. She gasped, then uttered a soft moan, for what she felt had the feel of velvet, but over a yielding layer, over what felt like a bar of iron.

"Aah," he sucked in a breath, then moaned softly, whispering, "Your touch is magic, my love."

"I hadn't realised, I didn't know, oh, my goodness, how hard, yet there is a softness, a yielding to my touch." Roxane shuddered at the thought of it penetrating her, her nipples trying to match him for hardness. She hissed in a breath as she felt his mouth on her breast, suckling on her nipple, and a wave of heat ran through her.

"Oh, yes," she hissed. "Yes!"

He kissed her again, and she felt his hand cup her breast, his thumb stroking lightly over her nipple, her very erect nipple. She pressed his hand against herself, loving his touch, but she wanted more, and she pushed at his hand, pushing it down across her belly, pushing it towards the fork of her legs.

"You want this, my love?" he murmured.

"Yes, oh, yes!" she said, then hissed in a breath as she felt his fingers move between her legs, feeling for her opening, caressing her folds, moving easily in the copious wetness, for her body was declaring its readiness for his invasion.

He laughed softly. "You are ready for my assault, my love. Now?"

"Now! Yes!"

"A moment, while I get a towel. If you bleed, my sweet, 'tis easier to wash a towel than the bed covering."

"Hurry!" It was a wail.

It only took a moment. "Lift your lovely bottom, and let me move this under you. That's it. Now, sweetheart, let me kneel between your legs. Yes, just there. Last chance to say no, my love."

She smiled at him. "That will not happen, for I want you, want your loving, want to feel you take me. I know it will hurt, but I know too that the pain will be brief." Her smile turned wry. "I know, too, from what my mama told me, that I will most probably not enjoy this first time of ours, but that later ones will be better. But this is too much talking. I want you, Alex Gilroy, so have me, my love."

He blew her a kiss, and moved over her, bending to place his erection at her opening, pressing lightly, the blunt head of his cock spreading her lower lips, a soft gasp from her as she felt him probe her virgin opening, pausing as he felt the obstruction of her hymen. Acting on an impulse she would never be able to explain to herself, she thrust with her hips, gasping at the pain, but taking him within, her fingers clawing at his shoulders, but taking him, accepting him, tear-blurred eyes holding his gaze, relishing the sensation of him within her.

He paused, anxious. "All well, my love?"

She managed a smile. "It hurt, just as mama said it would, but, too, the pain eases." She stretched up to kiss him. "Love me, my love!"

He smiled down at her, blowing another kiss, then pushed into her, pausing a moment, pulling back a little to spread her juices, then pressing forward again, until he was deep within her. He paused again.

"It is well?"

"It is well. Please, my love, love me!"

He began to move again, pulling back, pushing in, again, again, and she revelled in the sensation, feeling the thick, blunt head of his cock moving in her free-flowing juices, relishing the weight of his hips against hers, bringing her knees up to clasp him, to bring him closer. His breathing was quickening, and her own began to match it when she felt him shudder, and then his hips were driving him into her as his climax took him, her own sensations only just beginning.

He shuddered to a standstill, sweat on his brow. He gave her a rueful smile. "I fear the excitement of finally making love to you has overwhelmed my resolve to have you share the moment, my love. I have spent too quickly for your own pleasure."

She stretched up and kissed him, fighting a giggle as she felt him slowly diminish within her. "Mama warned me that my first time would not be my best, but she assured me that it gets better."

"I think your mama was a rarely wise woman. I pray that it does. The very touch of your body around me makes my senses swim."

"Well, we must do it again, soon, so that you can make my own senses swim, too."

"As soon as I am able, my love, but for the moment, allow me to withdraw, and we shall clean ourselves and spend some time time enjoying being together." He laughed. "Naked!"

He still had some warm water, and Roxane was fascinated to see the traces of her own virgin blood on his cock, fallen now, a mere echo of its mighty state erect. He washed carefully, and then passed her the cloth to wash herself. She teased him, flaunting herself, not feeling the slightest shame in it, enjoying the moment. Washed, dried, they settled down on the bed again, still on rather than in, so that they could see each other in the lamplight.

Gilroy lay facing her, propped on his left elbow, his right idly stroking her, hip, belly, breast, his hand moving everywhere. She shivered in pleasure and he laughed softly.

"Your breasts quiver most delightfully when you do that," he murmured.

She laughed. "So, my body pleases you even when you do not penetrate it?"

"With every sense I possess, my love. You are Woman."

She reached out a hand, and ran a finger the length of his dormant cock, fighting a giggle as it twitched. She arched an eyebrow at him. "It lives!"

He laughed. "It merely rests, recovering its strength to love you again."

"Is there any way I can speed the process?"

"The touch of your soft hand, or, better, your mouth, would almost guarantee it."

She stared at him for a moment, then flushed. "My mouth? How? I mean, in what manner? A kiss, a lick? Something else?"

"You know the manner in which my cock moves within your delicious quim?"

She nodded. "Yes. And?"

"Take it between your sweet lips, and move your head so that the effect is similar to that." He chuckled. "And be careful of your teeth!"

She gazed at him for a long moment, then nodded. "I shall taste you, my love." She hitched down on the bed, then leaned across to take his limp weapon in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the end. She smiled. "It feels like velvet." Her eyes on his, she lowered her head, letting her lips move over the end of his cock, taking an inch or two into her mouth. Lips pursed, she pulled back, letting him almost slip from her mouth, then lowered her head, taking him in again.

"That feels wonderful, my love," he murmured.

She let him slip from her lips for a moment. "As good as my quim?"

He laughed. "Almost," he said, as her mouth took him in again. She could feel him hardening in her mouth as she moved and it was only a minute or two before he touched her head.

"Enough, my sweet, unless you plan to have me spend in your mouth. If you wish that, then continue, but if you wish to feel my cock in your core again, we are ready."

Her eyes were wide. "Have you spend in my mouth? I confess, I am curious, but this is all so new to me that I feel that I wish to explore the sensations of your cock plundering my quim more fully, before I explore those other avenues you tantalise me with."

"Then arrange yourself on your back, my love, with your legs spread for my access, for I too want to explore these sensations with the woman I love, and to learn that my love is ready to explore other avenues leaves me almost breathless with anticipation for our future."

Roxane laughed, rolling to her back and spreading her legs. "Save your breath for our joining, my husband-to-be, and let us explore this first avenue more fully, while I play the wanton for you. Or, if you wish me to be less circumspect then let me just say this - take me, my love!"

Gilroy laughed, and bent to kiss her, quick, but hot, wanting, a kiss of heat and promise. He moved, bent to place his cock at her opening, and rubbed it up and down her slit. She gave a soft gasp, and then a moan as he pressed into her. She was still wet from their earlier coupling and he sank straight to his root. Her knees came up and she gripped him. He blew her a kiss and began to thrust, slowly, easily, using the full length of his erection.

"Ah, yes," she murmured. "I begin to see what mama meant. Without the pain, I can concentrate on the pleasure."

"Is it pleasure, my lovely Roxane? Or merely a wifely surrender?"

"Can it not be both? But for sure, my love, 'tis pleasure, pleasure such as I have never felt before."

"Then I am blessed in the woman I love, that she can appreciate the physical side of love, and feel pleasure in my touch."

Roxane laughed. "Had I not anticipated pleasure, dear Alex, we would not now be betrothed, and we would most definitely not be doing what we do!"

Gilroy didn't answer, not in words. He bent and kissed her, and Roxane gave herself up to the sensations sweeping through her, enjoying the feeling of being filled as he thrust, of being emptied as he pulled back, of the feel of his body under her hands, feeling the muscles moving under her fingers. Too, she could feel the slow build of something else, something within her, a tension, but a tension of excitement, of pleasure, building in her, slowly but inexorably, her breathing quickening until she was almost panting.

Her climax took them both by surprise, Roxane because she had never felt it before, Gilroy because of the few women he had known, Roxane was the most responsive to his touch.

Her quim contracted, a spasm of pure reflex pleasure, and then the shock-wave went through her, pleasure unfelt before, a series of contractions following the first, milking at Gilroy's cock as it plunged into her depths, drawing him on and over the edge of climax, so that his hips were driving in reflex even as her quim grasped at him.

Slowly the spasms eased, the drive went out of them, slowly the grip of her fingers on his shoulder, of her knees on his side, eased into slackness, just touching now. An occasional spasm went through her, its echo in Gilroy's cock.

She stared up at him, her eyes wide, then a smile spread slowly across her face, like the sun lighting the world on a fine summer's day. She nodded, then stretched up to kiss him.

"Now I know what mama meant when she said that sometimes, not every time but sometimes, the pleasure can be so intense as to make one feel faint."

"You felt such pleasure, my love?"

She laughed. "In truth, Alex, I do not know, for remember it was only the second time you and I have coupled, ever. Ask me again in a year or two, and I may be able to answer you."

He smiled. "I shall. For now, though, my sweet, I must withdraw and this time you and I must get into the bed, for I need some sleep before I will be ready to love you again."

"You want me to sleep next to you?"

"Every night for the rest of my life!" He grimaced. "Unfortunately the Navy does not allow wives on board, save occasionally while in harbour, so we must make the most of our two nights before I must sail."

She smiled, and squeezed his shoulders. "If my wish has anything to do with it, you will sail as a drained man."

"I will have days in which to recover, and I can pretend that my wound slows me, rather than the truth, that my beloved has exhausted me."

"Ah, I forgot about your wound! Forgive me, my love."

"Of course."

"Is there any position we might adopt that would ease the strain on it?"

He grinned. "Yes! I shall recline at ease on my back, while you straddle me and do all the work."

She giggled. "After we sleep, my love, it is my promise, on one condition."

"Oh, yes? And that is?"

"That you caress my breasts as I ride your cock."

"My word, as a Naval officer. I shall!"

And he did, in the soft light of early summer morning, after a deep and refreshing sleep for both of them, as Roxane experienced for the first time the pleasure to be found in being in control, to tease and torture this man who would be her husband. Sated, they lay holding hands for a while, until Roxane leaned over and kissed him.

"I had best return to my own bed, for Molly will soon be bringing me my hot water for my toilet." She grimaced. "I would far rather stay here, but I do not want Uncle Silas embarrassed."

"I understand, Roxane, truly. Go, and await Molly, and we shall soon be breakfasting together."

She kissed him and then retrieved her robe, slipping it on but not tying the sash. She slipped out of his room, closing the door behind her, and turned, looking straight into the startled eyes of Molly, with her hot water!

* * * * *

Chapter 26

Neither Roxane nor Molly moved for a long, tense moment, then Molly flushed, but she was smiling and her eyes were dancing. Holding a finger to her lips for silence, Roxane drew the young maid into her own room.

She held Molly's eye, and took a deep breath. "I'll be in your debt if you'll say nothing of what you have seen, Molly. I won't deny it, I spent the night in Captain Gilroy's bed, and a wonderful night it was."

Molly nodded, and smiled. "I'll say nothing, Miss Roxane, for I cannot judge." Her flush deepened. "I cannot judge as I have just come from John Jenkins' bed." She smiled. "I know not which of us has had the better night."

Roxane laughed. "I would not trade my night for any other woman in the world."

Molly giggled. "I feel the same, Miss Roxane. John has asked me to marry him, too."

"And did you say yes, Molly?"

Molly seemed startled at the question. "Of course I did, Miss Roxane. He's a bit older than me, but he's the gentlest man as ever touched me."

Not her first lover, then, but I shall say nothing, Roxane thought, for 'tis her business, not mine. Aloud, she said, "So? When is your wedding planned for?"

Molly pouted. "We do not know. We must have the banns called, of course, but John thinks that with Mr James being here, Pelican is returned, and he and the captain will be back on board soon."

"I fear you're right, Molly. Will your John be telling the captain of your plans?"

Molly nodded. "Right after breakfast." She frowned. "You won't say anything, will you? I mean, letting the captain know before John has a chance to see him?"

"Of course not. It is after all, your business, yours and John Jenkins. But I shall say this, Molly, and believe that I mean it. I wish the two of you every happiness in your life together."

Molly smiled. "Thank you, Miss Roxane. Now, if you'll excuse me?"

"Of course, Molly. I shall see you later, no doubt."

* * * * *

That John Jenkins was a nervous man later was never in doubt. After Roxane, Le Tessier and Gilroy had finished their breakfast, Mrs Trevelyan, trying unsuccessfully to hide a smile, advised them that Jenkins would like to see them.

"All of you, he says."

"Well, send him in," said Le Tessier.

A moment later, an obviously nervous Jenkins came in, holding Molly's hand. Which of them was supporting the other was unclear. Jenkins cleared his throat, and took a deep breath.

"Captain? Mr Le Tessier? Miss Molly and me, we wants to get wed. I asked her, and she said yes."

"Alex? " said Le Tessier, hiding a smile. "You first."

"John Jenkins? You're sure of this?"

"Aye, Captain. I'm sure."

Gilroy nodded, a broad smile on his face. "Then I wish you well, both of you. Silas?"

"Molly is one-and-twenty, so does not need a parent or guardian's permission, so my approval is moot, but as Captain Gilroy has said, I wish you both well."

"Thank you, thank you both," said Jenkins. "Captain? May I ask? When do we sail?"

"Tuesday, I'm afraid. Like myself and Roxane, the banns will need to be called. Might I suggest that you match your date to ours? In fact, John Jenkins, if we marry in the same church at the same time, I will consider it an honour."

Jenkins looked startled, then smiled. "Thank you, Captain, but the honour will be mine."

Gilroy laughed. "We'll share it!" He turned to Molly. "Well, Molly? You've been very quiet. You want to marry this scoundrel of mine?"

Molly grinned. "Yes, Captain Gilroy, I do."

"Time he had a storm anchor, Molly. I think you'll be good for him."

"Molly?" said Le Tessier. "While you're waiting for your man to come back for you, your place here is safe. My word on it."

"Thank you, sir."

"Is there anything else?" said Le Tessier. "For, if not, I think it time for us to drink a toast to you." He raised his voice. "Mrs Trevelyan?"

Her response was immediate, and Roxane fought a giggle, for the housekeeper had obviously been waiting.

"Yes, sir?"

"The brandy, please, and six glasses. No, make that eight, and ask your husband and young Andrew if they'll join us."

* * * * *

Chapter 27

It was a happy household that separated to their various duties and pastimes once the toast had been drunk. The Trevelyans, Molly and Andrew to their duties, Le Tessier to see his factor, and Gilroy and Roxane for a turn in the garden, where they sat on the same bench where Le Tessier had told Roxane about Elspeth. Gilroy was clasping Roxane's hand in both of his.

"No regrets, my love?"

She shook her head, smiling. "Only that we did not make love sooner."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers
12