Orpheus' Fallen Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers

"Orpheus! Is that you?" a familiar female voice calls out.

Looking down to the street below him, Orpheus sees a dark chocolate-skinned woman in her early twenties with long black hair with red streaks wearing a leopard print coat over her pink cropped tank top and denim short shorts and red high-heel shoes standing on the sidewalk near the paint store.

"Topaz?" says a surprised Orpheus. "Wait there, I'm coming down."

Even with a short running start, Orpheus does an impressive jump off the rooftop across the sidewalk and grabs a nearby lamp post where he slides down low enough to push himself off and land nearly in front of Topaz.

"Jesus, that always makes my heart stop whenever I see you do shit like that." Topaz says as she walks to Orpheus and gives him a brief hug. "So when did you get back to town?"

"Just now." Orpheus answers. "I had a run-in with some Steelheads when I got here but I managed to lose them."

"Are you okay?" asks Topaz.

"Better than those Nazi ass-clowns." Orpheus replies proudly.

"Baby, it's not safe for you to be out here." Says Topaz.

"For you either." Orpheus says. "We should get out of here and..."

"Topaz!" a man's voice calls out. "The fuck you doing, girl?"

A slender black man in a stylish dark blue suit over a black shirt with a blue tie as well as a matching fedora hat and a brass handle walking cane saunters to Orpheus and Topaz with a hostile disposition. Behind him walks two tough-looking black men in similar suits. The heavyset man on the left has a shaved head, wearing a bright red suit with a black shirt and red tie while the tall and muscular man on the right has a trimmed fro, wearing a bright yellow suit with a black shirt and yellow tie.

"Hey, it's cool, Top Dogg." Topaz worryingly assures. "He's just an old friend back in town."

"Yeah, your friend seems to forget about the kind of neighborhoods he shouldn't go." Says Top Dogg. "So what is it, white boy? You lost?"

Top Dogg stands in front of Orpheus, scowling in his face. In no ways intimidated, Orpheus stands silent, looking back at Top Dogg.

"Hang a sec. I know you." Says Top Dogg as a smile slowly forms on his face. "You're Orpheus Jones. You use to run with the Anarchists."

Orpheus stays silent.

"Man, the last of the Anarchists in my neighborhood." Top Dogg loudly states. "You were quite the bunch of cats. Always running around and jumping off buildings and whatever. And your leader The Dude was some kind of a monk."

Orpheus remains silent for a few more seconds.

"I know you too." Orpheus speaks. "You used to sling hash to high school kids. What they call you back then? 'Scrappy'?"

"Well, it's Top Dogg, now!" Top Dogg asserts as his smile disappears. "Now I'm the head of the Boudreaux Street Business Association."

"What happened to the guy who used to run it? Grand Daddy G?" Orpheus inquires.

"He's doing time at Springvalley Penitentiary." Top Dogg informs. "Now, I think you should take your boney white ass outta here before I have my associates behind me fuck you up."

"Alright, I'm going." Orpheus says. "And I'm taking my friend with me."

Orpheus reaches for Topaz to take her away but is blocked by the man in the yellow suit stepping in between them.

"I don't think so." Top Dogg corrects. "Topaz is in service to the BSBA and under our protection."

Orpheus heard about women like Topaz in service with the BSBA, which is more like indentured servitude or sex slavery. Seeing the scantly-clad Topaz helps Orpheus realize what kind of service Topaz provides for the BSBA.

"Topaz, tell me you're not working for this asshole." Orpheus says to Topaz behind the yellow-suited thug.

"Well, after what happened with The Dude," Topaz explains. "I lost my job at the hospital and I..."

"Shut your mouth, bitch!" Top Dogg rudely interrupts. "I only want you to open your mouth for only one fucking thing and it ain't to talk. So shut the fuck up before I have to smack you around like I did Nadine. I want that?"

"No, Top Dogg, not that." Topaz answers as she cowers with impending fear.

"For someone who's under your so-called protection, she doesn't look all that protected." Orpheus declares.

Turning his sight back to Orpheus, Top Dogg walks to Orpheus and gets right in his face.

"Let me apprise you of my affiliation with Topaz, white boy." Top Dogg says. "I own her. I own her ass, I own her pussy, I own those sweet lips of her that..."

Top Dogg's clarification of his ownership of Topaz gets abruptly stopped by the fast and hard head butt given to him by Orpheus, causing him to dazedly back away.

"You talk too much." Says Orpheus.

The tall man in the yellow suit runs to Orpheus, reaching out to grab him. Orpheus grabs the yellow-suited attacker's arm and quickly pulls him forward, using the attacker's momentum against him as Orpheus throws him against the paint store's wall. The heavyset man in the red suit lunges at Orpheus to tackle him to the sidewalk only to grab at empty air as Orpheus does a fast straddle jump over the diving attacker as he hits the sidewalk.

Orpheus briefly looks to the fallen thugs on the ground to see which is getting up first and not watching Top Dogg as he twists the brass handle of his cane and pulls out the rapier-pointed blade concealed in the cane. Taking advantage of Orpheus's distraction, Top Dogg charges at him to impale him.

"ORPHEUS! BEHIND YOU!" Topaz yells.

Responding to Topaz's warning, Orpheus barely dodges the sword thrusting at him but is doing so trips over the leg of the red-suited man and falls to the sidewalk. Before Orpheus has a chance to kip up, the red-suited man wraps his arms across Orpheus's neck and arm, pinning him down long enough for the yellow-suited man to grab Orpheus's other arm to hold him down, rendering him helpless.

"Why did you warn him, bitch?" Top Dobb angrily asks, grabbing Topaz's arm and pulls her to him. "You forget work who you work for?"

"I'm begging you, Top Dogg, just let him go." Topaz pleads. "He's been living in Lakeside for months. He doesn't know how things work here now."

"So you're more concerned about this white boy's safety then your loyalty to the BSBA, to me?!" Top Dogg questions with more anger. "I fucking give and I give and I give and all I ask in return is some respect, some loyalty! That too much to ask for?!"

Top Dogg slowly holds his blade to Topaz's cheek, causing his terrified hooker to whimper in fear.

"Whatever happens to your friend now is on you." Top Dogg says. "And what happens to you after that is on you too."

Top Dogg lets go of Topaz and walks to Orpheus, still held down by his suited-goons.

"You afraid of having a fair fight?" asks the defiant Orpheus. "Get rid of your goons here and you and me have some one-on-one. I'll even let keep your sword to help you...compensate."

"I got nothing to prove to you, asshole." Top Dogg says. "But I do have set an example about what happens when fuckers like you who think they can stroll on to Boudreaux Street and do whatever the fuck they want."

Top Dogg stands in front of Orpheus and takes the end of his blade under Orpheus's chin.

"This is Top Dogg's turf." Top Dogg boldly states. "And Top Dogg always marks his turf."

As much as getting killed by Top Dogg would end hearing him talk, it's still no relief to Orpheus as he struggles to free himself. Orpheus braces himself as he watches Top Dogg pull back his blade about to thrust it into his chest.

Suddenly, a small capsule hurtles to the sideway, with a load pop on impact, thick white smoke bursts and envelops Orpheus, Top Dogg and his goons.

"Oh, fuck! It's him, isn't it?" the red-suited goon worryingly asks. "Oh, shit! He's got me!"

The arms holding Orpheus releases him as the red-suited thug is harshly pulled off him. With his vision obstructed by the smoke, Orpheus hears the thug let out a scared and somewhat undignified whimper, followed by the sound of a loud punch, then silence.

Still restrained by the yellow-suited thug, Orpheus blindly hits him in the face with a fist. Feeling his other arm free, he scurries to his feet as he escapes the smoke. Clear of the smoke, Orpheus look behind to see the yellow-suited thug rushing to him, looking for payback for hitting him.

Like something out of a horror movie, two black-gloved hands reaches out of the smoke and grabs the yellow-suited thug by the shoulders, who screams in terror as he's pulled back in the smoke. The sounds of punches, grunts, groans and bodies hitting the sidewalk is heard throughout the neighborhood. Then silence.

Orpheus looks into the smoke as it clears and sees the mystery attacker taking shape of a man in a black hoodie with his back to the man he saved. With the smoke completely gone, Orpheus notices the dark gray multi-pocket cargo pants with knee pads, shin guards and black military jungle boots. Something unusual to wear but Orpheus certainly wasn't going to judge the fashion choices of someone who just saved him.

Orpheus anticipates seeing the face of his savior as he pulls down his hood and turns around. But to Orpheus's surprise, the face of the man he was about to thank is covered by a thin dark blue fabric, wearing wielder's goggles and a black snowboarder's helmet, leaving Orpheus unsure on how to react.

"SpiderBat." An amazed Topaz utters. "It's really him."

The mystery hero called SpiderBat looks at Orpheus for a few seconds. Then he looks to Top Dogg, backing away on to the street. SpiderBat walks away from Orpheus and makes his way to Top Dogg.

"Hey, I got no gripe with you." Top Dogg state, holding his blade up. "Why don't you just go back beating up them Russians and leave businessmen like us alone?"

"You put six women in the hospital, Top Dogg." Says SpiderBat. "You're no businessman, you're just another pimp."

"I got a fucking business to run." Top Dogg justifies. "Sometimes you gotta discipline a few lazy whores to keep things moving."

"Try disciplining me." SpiderBat dares.

When SpiderBat walks in striking range, Top Dogg swings his blade at his masked adversary, who quickly dodges it almost effortlessly. Top Dogg thrusts the blade at SpiderBat, hoping to impale him or at least injure him longer enough to run away. But the incredibly fast and agile SpiderBat dodges the incoming blade, grabs Top Dogg's arm and twists it until the sound of a bone cracking is loudly heard.

Top Dogg screams in pain as he drops his bladed weapon.

"That was for the broken arm you gave to Amy." SpiderBat says.

Still having Top Dogg's arm in his grip, SpiderBat pulls it upward, allowing him to give a remarkably fast and hard punch to his ribs. More bones cracking is heard, followed by Top Dogg crying in more pain.

"That's for the cracked ribs you gave to Mindy." SpiderBat continues.

SpiderBat let go of Top Dogg's injured arm, allowing the pimp to back away from the super-vigilante.

"Please, no more." Top Dogg begs.

"Why?" SpiderBat rhetorically asks. "We haven't even got to Naomi."

"Please, please, no." Top Dogg, begs more scared and pathetic.

"Are you begging me for mercy?" SpiderBat inquires. "Tell me something, did the hookers you beat beg for you to stop? Did you ever stop? Even for one of them?"

The only sounds Top Dogg makes is of fearful sniveling.

"I'm thinking no." SpiderBat say, walking to Top Dogg. "So if begging didn't help them...why should it help you?"

As much as Orpheus was glad for SpiderBat saving him, he knows now is a good time to leave. He discreetly hurries to Topaz, fixated on the super-vigilante giving her pimp the punishment he deserves.

"Topaz, c'mon, let's scram." Orpheus says.

"No." Topaz replies. "I want to watch that asshole get what he has coming. What he did to the other girls, he would have done it to me too."

"We can't stay here." Orpheus warns. "Those goons might wake up soon and..."

"No!" Topaz says. "If this masked man is as rough on criminals as they say he is, then I ain't going nowhere."

"I said let's go!" Orpheus asserts as he grabs Topaz's arm and tows her along as he walks away from the fighting.

* * * *

"So who was that guy?" Orpheus asks as he walks through the door to Topaz's apartment.

After turning on the lights, Topaz shuts the door, locks the dead bolt and inserts the door chain. Orpheus finds the apartment to be smaller than a public restroom. A few short steps from the door is a single bed next to an old wooden nightstand with a lamp, across the bed stands an old six-inch screened TV next to a small dresser drawer. On the other side of the apartment from the door, Orpheus sees a small kitchenette in the corner of the apartment with a stove and refrigerator. Above the sink is a small window showing the wall of the building across the alley. Near the fridge is a door leading to the bathroom.

"He calls himself SpiderBat." Topaz answers. "He started going around beating up bad guys sometime after you left."

"Dressed like that?" Says Orpheus. "Good way to get himself killed."

"Well, he's certainly on his way." Topaz agrees, removing her coat as she walks to her bed and sits down. "I think he started off by burning down some meth lab the Russian mob owned."

"The Russian mob? Seriously?"

"I heard they sent some scary ass hitman after him."

"And?"

"The fact that you've just meet SpiderBat not ten minutes ago and that no one's seen that hitman in months should tell you want happened."

"So are the Russians still after him?"

"Yeah, so are the Koreans, the Irish, the Italians, not to mention half the street gangs in Plutopolis."

"I guess we should consider ourselves lucky he decided to add the blacks to the list."

Topaz kicks off her high-heel shoes as Orpheus walks to the bed and sits next to Topaz.

"So what happened? How did you wind up working for an asshole like Top Dogg?" Orpheus asks.

"I was going through a tough time after The Dude died and you left." Topaz explains. "First, I got laid off at the hospital, then I had to move out of the loft The Dude and I lived in because it wasn't safe for me to be there being The Dude's girlfriend, so I moved to Boudreaux Street where I thought I'd would be safe."

Topaz pauses as she pulls off her tank top and drops it on the carpet, revealing her strapless red lace bra.

"So after I moved here, I started working for the BSBA in their prostitution racket, or what they like to call 'care service'." Topaz continues, pulling off her short shorts down her legs, revealing her red lace thong panties.

"You just agreed to be a hooker for them like that?" Orpheus asks.

"I didn't have much of a choice." Topaz says, dropping her shorts on the carpet. "Besides, it wasn't that bad until Top Dogg took over the BSBA. At least when Grand Daddy G would slap a bitch, it would be because that bitch was really holding out on him or working with a business rival."

"I guess I didn't make easier for you by being here and getting you in trouble." Orpheus says.

"Truth is I was already in trouble before you came back." Topaz replies with a smile. "And despite the shit storm we just had, I'm glad you're back."

Topaz reaches over and hugs Orpheus. Orpheus wraps his arms around Topaz, hugging her back. Topaz stands up and takes a step away from Orpheus while facing him. Topaz then reaches behind herself to unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing her beautifully full and rounded breasts. Causing a slight rise in Orpheus's body temperature.

"I'm going to take a shower." Topaz informs, smiling. "You can either sit there and wait 'til I'm done or you can join me."

Topaz pulls down her lace panties down her legs and flings it at Orpheus, who catches it without hesitation. Topaz turns and goes to the bathroom in a less-than-subtle provocative walk, compelling Orpheus to center his sight on Topaz's firm ass. The naked hostess then stops at the door.

"Just so you know, you have ten seconds to decide. After that, you can wait out here, imagining what I'll do with my removable shower head." Topaz says.

As Topaz enters the bathroom, Orpheus contemplates the options presented to him.

Her bathroom has a removable showerhead?

* * * *

Standing behind a naked Topaz in the shower, an also naked Orpheus gently pulls Topaz's wet hair aside to kiss her neck and finds THE DUDE & TOPAZ FOREVER tattooed below her shoulder.

"You still have that." Orpheus says over the sound of the spraying shower.

"The tattoo?" Topaz responses. "Yeah, I thought about getting rid of it, but then I remember why I got it to begin with. Why The Dude and I both get this tattoo."

"For both of you to show your love to the world." Says Orpheus. "I know, I was the one gave you that tattoo."

Orpheus moves closer to Topaz's backside as he slides his hands under Topaz's arms and gently caresses her breasts. Along with the sensual feeling of Orpheus's fingers skillful circling her nipples, Topaz feels the strong lips of her naked guest on her neck, sending pulses of pleasure throughout her body.

As the kisses became love-bites, Topaz feels Orpheus's erected penis bushing up against her ass.

"Whoa, careful where you point that thing." Topaz jokingly says.

"Well, I'm already doing your upper body." Orpheus explains between a kiss and a love-bite. "I have to do your lower body somehow."

"You have two hands." says Topaz. "Just use one of them on my pussy."

"Which hand do you want me to use?" Orpheus playfully asks.

At first, Topaz thought either hand would do, but as she realizes she really enjoys having both of her tits tweaked, she decides another way to please her.

"You keep working on my tits and neck." Topaz instructs. "I'll work on my pussy."

Topaz spread her feet apart as she takes the removable showerhead and aims it close to her pussy. Topaz begins to moan from the warm waters spraying on her excited clit.

"Oh, yeah, baby." Topaz purrs. "Make me cum."

"Are you talking to me or the showerhead?" asks Orpheus.

"The showerhead." Topaz answers. "It's the only thing that's got me off since I moved here."

"Really? Well, allow me to help out your little friend." Orpheus says.

Removing one hand from Topaz's breast, Orpheus slides his hand down her forearm and gently takes the showerhead, keeping it on her pussy. No longing holding the showerhead, Topaz's hand replaces the previous hand on her deserted tit and resumes caresses of the nipple with Orpheus's other hand on her other tit.

With the pleasure from Orpheus's hands and mouth continuing to mount, Orpheus moves his other hand from Topaz's breast, immediately replaced by Topaz's other hand, and move down to Topaz's pussy. The fingers lightly diddles her labia, adding more to Topaz's sexual joy. The motions get faster and faster, causing Topaz to moan louder with each stroke.

"Oh, baby, you're really good with your hands." Topaz compliments between moans. "Oh, god, I'm gonna cum. Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

Topaz's body trembles as she experiences a satisfying orgasm, enough for her to lose control of her legs. Fortunately, Orpheus quickly moves his pleasuring hand to hold her up by wrapping his arm around her stomach, keeping her from falling down. No longer needing the showerhead, Orpheus put it back on its holder.

Regaining her senses and the use of her legs, Topaz turns around to face Orpheus. The two showering sex-friends look in each other's eyes as Topaz takes hold of Orpheus's head and kisses him intensely. Orpheus puts his on Topaz's hips and slowly moves down to her ass.

After several moments of tongue-probing kisses, Topaz breaks the kissing by lightly biting on Orpheus's lower lip and pulls on it for a few seconds before releasing it. Topaz kisses his neck, going down his chest, giving a love-bite on his nipple, giving Orpheus a twinge of pain-induced pleasure, continues kissing down his firm abs until she is on her knees, facing Orpheus's hard cock.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers