Orpheus' Fallen Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topaz looks up at Orpheus and smiles as she gently takes hold of Orpheus's cock and inserts it in her mouth. It wasn't long for Orpheus to feel the enjoyment of oral sex as Topaz expertly bobs her head as she sucks on Orpheus's member, stopping to give little licks under the tip while stroking the base.

Orpheus takes a handful of Topaz's hair to secure her head as he groans with anticipation. Feeling his cock about cum, Orpheus looks down at Topaz's dark brown eyes looking back at him. His mind goes back to the last time he had sex with Topaz.

Orpheus recalls laying naked on the bed The Dude and Topaz shared at their loft, anally fucking Topaz above him, while The Dude was on top of her fucking her vaginally.

Now with both hands holding the head of the beautiful black girl sucking his cock, Orpheus lets out a long grunt as he feels his cock surge with bodily gratification, ejaculating in the fellatio-expert mouth of his generous hostess.

Release the spent penis from her mouth, Topaz stands herself up and wraps her arms around Orpheus's lower back and rests her head on his chest. Orpheus wraps his arms around Topaz and holds her close.

"It's good to have you back, Orpheus." Says Topaz.

* * * *

Angel leans against a lamp post as she catches her breath from the running she had to do, hoping to have finally evaded her pursuers. Unfamiliar with the street she's on and the area as well, Angel has a new problem. With her knowledge of the streets of Plutopolis very limited, Angel is just simply lost.

Angel begins to walk down the sidewalk, not knowing where she's going. With her coat tied to conceal her nakedness, she worries if the people she passes will notice her bare feet. Not knowing who to trust, Angel ponders if she sure even bother asking some random stranger for directions on where she needs to go. Opening her coat to show some cleavage could help her cause, given the right concerned citizen. But it could also bring more trouble her way.

"There she is!" A voice loudly calls out.

Turning her focus to the voice, Angel sees Oxy Mo sticking his head out of the passenger side door window of an old orange Ford Pinto, driven by Zippy.

"Fuck, you just gave us away, idiot." Says Zane, sitting in the back seat.

As before, Angel runs as fast as she can from the men in the Fastback. Knowing she can't outran the car chasing her, even one as lame as Zippy's, Angel runs into a nearby alley to lose them again. The alley leads Angel to a wide back driveway where Angel continues running.

Looking behind her to the sound of an incoming car, Angel sees an old white '67 Oldsmobile Cutlass speeding towards her. Angel quickens her pace as she desperately looks for an alley or a driveway out. Reaching the end of the driveway, Angel finds a tall chain link gates blocking her latest getaway. Kept closed by a pad lock, Angel is unable to open it and noticing the razor wire on the top of the gate, climbing over it was not possible.

The old car makes a screeching halt and Moth gets out with his gun aimed at Angel with Pin getting out as well.

"Don't you fucking move, bitch." Moth warns.

With her back against the gate, Angel raises her hands as Moth approaches her, keeping his gun on her until he's close enough to press the barrel against the side of Angel's head.

"You have been a real difficult bitch to catch." Says Moth. "But I finally got you."

Breathing deeply, Angel says nothing, trying to maintain her calm despite the gun to her head.

With a quick tug, Moth unties Angel's coat, letting it open. Moth gives a smug smile as he admires the unclothed body of his blond captive. Angel looks away from her captor.

"You put me and my gang through a lot of shit to get you, sweet cheeks." Moth states. "What should I do to you for that?"

Keeping his gun to Angel's head, Moth reach inside Angel's coat with his other hand and gropes her defenseless breast. Angel grimaces but tries to stay silent, even as she feels Moth's unwelcomed hand creepily slides down her body and stops to her unprotected hairless pussy.

Angel winces as she feels Moth's violating fingers slowly pushing through the folds of her labia. Pin tucks his gun in his pant as he walks to Moth as he molests Angel.

"Can I get my coat back now?" Pin asks.

Moth looks at Pin, surprised that his friend is oblivious of the fact that he has a beautiful naked woman at gunpoint and as her abductors can do whatever they want with her.

"Really?" asks Moth.

* * * *

Orpheus sits on the single bed as he puts his jeans on when Topaz leaves the bathroom after blow-drying her hair and walks to her dresser drawer. As Orpheus put on his sweatshirt, he watches Topaz slide a blue lace thong up her legs.

"Are you going out now?" asks Orpheus.

"Girl's gotta pay the rent." Topaz answers, putting on a blue lace bra.

"You think that's safe? What about Top Dogg?"

"Well, I know he won't be coming after me tonight."

"What about the BSBA?"

"With Top Dogg out of the way, there's a power vacuum in the BSBA now. And there's a lot of guys after his job."

"So someone else could take over the BSBA?"

"Yeah, and that could take days with all the in-fighting, double-dealing and back-stabbing, so now's a good time to make some cash without having to give it to the BSBA."

Orpheus puts on his sneakers when Topaz sits next to him on the bed.

"So why are you back in Plutopolis." Topaz inquires.

"I'm looking for someone." Orpheus answers.

"Who? Not the Steelheads?" Topaz questions. "You're not here on some revenge mission after what happened...?"

"No, I'm not. I'm looking for my girlfriend. Her name's Angel."

"Pretty name. How long you two been together?"

"A few months."

"Any idea where to find her?"

"No. I mean I have a lead but it's flimsy."

"Is it serious?"

"Yeah, it's serious. Kind of like what you and The Dude had."

"Well, then you need to get out there and seek her out."

Gathering his goggles and ski cap from the bed, Orpheus stands up from the bed and makes his way to the door.

"Let me know when you find this Angel girl." Topaz says as she lay back on the bad. "We can all have a threeway before you head back to Lakeside."

"I thought when it came to threeways with you, it's only guy-girl-guy...or Halle Berry." Orpheus says, stopping at the door.

"Hey, I'm flexible." Says Topaz. "I like to do it with a white girl sometimes."

"How do you know she's white?"

"White guys might try some chocolate once in a while, but they always go back to vanilla."

"That's racist."

"But true."

With a humored smile, Orpheus opens the door to leave.

"Try to stay out of trouble." Advises Orpheus.

"Take your own advice, white boy." Topaz retorts.

* * * *

Wearing a short fur coat over a white satin minidress with black high-heels, Topaz walks in the middle of a back driveway. Even though her pimp may have met a violent end at the hands of SpiderBat, Topaz is cautious nonetheless, keeping her pocket knife concealed in her hand.

Unbeknown to Topaz, she is watched from the rooftops by her self-appointed protector, Orpheus. Since Topaz left her apartment building, Orpheus shadowed her out of concern for her safety. Everyone knows a single girl in Plutopolis shouldn't go out at night alone, especially if she takes back alleys and driveways.

The driveway leads Topaz to the backside parking lot of the Sunnyside Motel on Fleet Street. Perched on a nearby building, Orpheus covertly observes Topaz walk to the third door of the motel and takes a motel key from her purse.

Guessing that Topaz must have thought ahead to get a room at the motel to use either for johns or a place to hide out, Orpheus is at ease that she is safe for the time being. Watching Topaz enter the motel room, Orpheus quietly leaves.

* * * *

Topaz notices the TV on when she enters room 111. Knowing she's not alone, Topaz hastily shuts and locks the door.

"You were supposed to be here an hour ago." A female voice says.

Topaz looks to the naked woman lying on the bed. With the TV the only source of light in the room, Topaz can see the tattoos on her body. The cobra tattoo down the side of her right leg, the blood-stain broadsword tattoo below the knee of left, the words seig heil in an old English font over the knee, the swastika tattoo over her left breast and the AK-47 tattoo on her left arm.

Along with the tattoos, Topaz also sees the woman's metallic right arm.

"Got sidetracked." Topaz says, removing her coat. "I ran into an old friend."

Matilda gets off the bed and ambles to Topaz as she drops her coat on a nearby chair.

"This old friend wouldn't be the last surviving member of a certain gang of free-runners?" Matilda questions.

"Yeah, Orpheus Jones." Topaz answers. "You've seen him?"

"Seen him? That asshole put two Steelheads in the hospital." Matilda informs. "He almost broke Stomper's nose, and Otto will probably be limping for the rest of his life."

"Do you expect me to feel sorry for them?" Topaz asks. "Because I don't come here to hear you gripe about your racist friends getting the ass whooping they deserved."

"And what did you come here for?" Matilda asks as her prosthetic hand delicately takes hold of Topaz's chin.

Looking into the eyes of the nude neo-Nazi, Topaz gently holds the metal hand with her own, moving it a few inches from her face. She lets her tongue out and slowly licks upward on the metallic middle finger.

A brief sigh of arousal escapes Matilda's lips. As if she felt it.

"Something like that." Topaz answers with a smile.

Matilda suddenly grabs Topaz under her arms and throws her on the bed, losing a shoe in the process. After Topaz lands on her back, Matilda speedily mounts the bed and crawls to her. Topaz gives no resistance as she watches Matilda reach under her minidress and grab her thong. With a yank, Matilda's metal hand mercilessly tears the blue thong away.

"That was my favorite thong, you Nazi cunt." Topaz exclaims.

Instead of replying to Topaz's remark, Matilda dives her mouth to Topaz's uncovered pussy and aggressively violates it with her tongue. Topaz knocks her head back, surrendering to the forceful cunnilingus and the pleasure it brings.

"That's it, eat my black pussy, you Nazi bitch." Topaz moans. "Invade it like it's Poland."

The cunt-lapping goes on for a few minutes until Matilda crawls up the black hooker's body and plants her lips onto Topaz's. After several deep tongue kisses, Topaz forcefully rolls Matilda onto her back, putting Topaz on top. Topaz sits up on Matilda's hips to peel off her minidress and fling it aside.

"You kiss pretty good for a white girl with small lips." Says Topaz as she unhooks her bra and removes it.

Matilda slowly put her metal hand on one of Topaz's beautiful black breast. Topaz gently takes hold of the artificial hand and softly sucks on the tip of the index finger. Matilda gazes intensely with another sigh when Topaz kisses the back of the hand.

"You can feel it when I do that, can't you?" Topaz asks.

Matilda suddenly forces Topaz down on her back and puts herself of top.

"I'm done talking." Matilda asserts.

Matilda cruelly forces her mouth onto Topaz's as if it was an assault. Finding the sex more rough than usual, Topaz simply goes along, embracing Matilda as she stretches her leg from under to kick the other shoe off.

* * * *

Orpheus stands on the rooftop of a building tall enough for him to take in the grand view of streets of Rutberg, the central district of Plutopolis. Looking through the rows of building, Orpheus sees one particular building in the middle of Rutberg, bigger and higher than any other building in Plutopolis. The Prometheus.

Orpheus reacts to the sudden sound of pigeons fluttering away from a billboard on the next building over. Something must have scared them off.

Orpheus doubts it could be anyone human up on the roof with him. Only the Anarchists had the skills and guts to run on the rooftops of Plutopolis, and Orpheus, being the last of the Anarchists, has the rooftops. Giving him an edge, an advantage over anyone who gets in his way.

Deeming that he's wasted enough time with the Steelheads, the Boudreaux Street Business Association and Topaz (despite the enjoyable shower sex), Orpheus resumes his search for the love of his life, Angel.

Placing his goggles over his eyes and pulling his hood up, Orpheus dashes to the next building when the pigeons roosted where he jumps over alley and lands on the top edge of the billboard. Without even a second of imbalance, Orpheus runs all the way to the end to jump off and does a landing roll on the roof, quickly running to the next building.

Walking out of the shadows behind the billboard, SpiderBat stealthy watches Orpheus.

"Welcome back, Orpheus Jones." Says SpiderBat.