Orso 80

Story Info
Couples trip to Rome becomes a threesome.
4.2k words
4.47
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Ann and Jen

The recommendation of this little Hosteria on the Via dell Orso, could not have been any better. The family-run restaurant is providing us with the authentic Italian meal I had been craving. Great food, great wine and the most delightful company, bring to an end our first day in Rome.

It's our first trip away together, so we have both been very playful; however, you have become more and more coquettish with me throughout the day. The long kisses at the Trevi Fountain, where our lips touched and our tongues danced, my hands on your hips as your fingers clasped my face. The sunlight behind you at the Spanish steps, silhouetting your legs under a light-yellow summer dress. More kissing, my hand cupping your bum as we walked around the museums, your hand gently cupping my groin as we kissed in quiet alcoves all over Rome. As we feel the desire building, the last heat of the day on our faces, we watched the sunset over the roofs of Rome before stumbling late into this little Hosteria. A delightful end to a lovely first day.

As we step out of the restaurant into the night, the orange afternoon sky has disappeared, and the stars now shine above us in the clear evening sky, their glinting enhanced by the lack of street lighting down the Via dell Orso. The air is cool on your skin, causing light goosebumps on your exposed arms. Putting your arm around my waist, you feel my arm move over your shoulders and my hand loosely over your arm. Your body is close to mine as I feel the heat between us grow. As we walk down the dark Via, you look up at me our lips pressing against each other once again. Your mouth opens against my lips, inviting me to taste your tongue against mine. You take a shallow breath through your nose as we kiss.

Your hand reaches for mine as I turn and stand in front of you to kiss you better, but you have another idea. Stepping back, your hand pulls mine gently as we move towards the shadow. Adjacent to the restaurant there is a narrow path, Vicolo Dell Orso. When we stopped to take a photo of it earlier, it was a small street with a beautiful wall of flowers that ran up to the windows of the houses at the end. Now it is dark and secluded and we are almost invisible to any passer-by if there were passers-by on this quiet street at this time of the night.

Leading me into the darkness by the hand, we move down towards the end of the path. Our eyes adjust to the total darkness as you find a part of the wall not adorned by flowers. Resting your back against it, you feel me standing in front of you, and as you look up at me, our lips touch again. Tongues are moving together, exploring each other's mouths. Placing your hands on my face as you guide me from one side to the next as we kiss. The sensation of my hand cupping your small firm breast over your dress, sends a tremble over your body. Your nipples feel sensitive as my touch rubs the material against them through the thin fabric of your dress. A sharp intake of air as my fingers finds your erect nipples and circle one of them, sends a shiver up your back. Your legs are opening, and my body is stepping closer to you and you sense the growing bulge against your mound. I have wanted you all day, and now that I feel your tits in the dark, I find myself grinding against you in the dark as we kiss. The sensation is making me stiffen as I get a sense of your heat through your dress.

Your fingers run through my hair as you pull my lips closer into you. The sweet sensation of my lips moving over your face and neck as my hand moves to your bum and squeezes you tightly, the dress rising as the fingers drag your skirt up. My hands are moving to your front and finding your panties. The sensation of my fingertips running down your labia is sending a pleasurable shiver up your body, your pelvis moving as you grind against my fingers. My lips still on your neck, as my fingertip slides under your panties and moves to slip between your labia. The silky heat is dripping wet as you move back to kiss my lips. As the tingle in your labia grows and the feeling clouds your mind, you find yourself reaching for my hard cock trying to burst through my trousers. As my finger moves up and down your labia to find your clitoris, you fight the sensation rushing over your body as you unclasp my belt and unbutton my fly.

My hard cock is loving the release of pressure and springs up as you slide your hand into my underpants. Your fingers are feeling the stiffness you created as they wrap around my shaft and pull me gently between your thumb and forefingers. You bite your lips as my fingertip finds your clitoris and circles it quickly. Feeling my fingers on your clitoris your wetness grows as I touch you, making you pull my cock harder. The sensation of your hands pulling me is making me go weak at the knees and sending commands to my fingers to circle your clitoris faster.

I hear you let out a low moan as I let my finger glide down your labia before moving to pull your panties down your legs. The material is sliding over your knees and down your legs. The rush of cool air on your hot mound is exhilarating, and enhances the sensations you are feeling all over your body. The goosebumps return as the tingle grows between your legs. As you slide your calf up the back of my legs, my fingers slip over your wet labia, the tips moving into you softly. Shivers of pleasure shuddering around your vagina, moving up your back and over your shoulders as you pull my cock hard with your hand.

Guiding me to your weeping entrance, your hand is coaxing my tip to your lips as you raise your leg over my hip. Your exposed vagina is presented to my helmet like an offering to the gods. As my spear tip presses against your wet vagina, you inhale quickly making your tits rise in your dress. My cock stretches your entrance as it burrows deep into your heat. Pressing slowly in, feeling me stretch your lips as I push in deeper and deeper. Your hands are scrunching my neck as you look for my lips and to drive your tongue into my mouth. The feeling of unadulterated pleasure washing over your body. As your muscles tighten around my buried cock, clamping it inside you, they fight me pulling out of your vagina. I feel the cool ambient air as I slide out and my cock begs to be inside your heat once more. My legs tighten, and my body launches itself back into you harder and quicker, the sound of my balls slapping against you in the covering darkness. Hearing a couple chatting as they walk by the end of the alley, you feel my thrusts slow as the shadows hide our sins; the close call reminding us of the danger of getting caught.

As you feel me drive in and out of you, your head feels light and lost in the ecstasy. I can feel your vagina tight around my shape as I feel you with every movement in and out. Your nerve endings are sending messages of pleasure up your body as you start to tighten around me.

My arm is looping under your other leg and lifting you against the wall, its cold surface holding you up as I drill my cock into you harder and faster. Your legs spread around me, heightening the sensation as you feel me fuck harder. Your voice calling out in the dark, a little uncontrollable whimper as the tingle grows, the heat engulfing your senses as you find yourself starting to orgasm. Your muscles tighten, and your body is convulsing as you feel my heat erupt inside you. As you orgasm, you let out a cry of ecstasy into the night, taking a deep breath in and holding it as the rush of pleasure washes over your body. You feel my panting breath against your skin as our chests heave as one.

Your leg is dropping to the floor as we kiss the scent of our sex in the air. Quickly pulling your dress down and pulling up my trousers, we hold hands and walk confidently out of the shadows and back to our hotel room, eager to progress the evening.

----------

Stepping out the shower, the towel wrapped around your body so that it covers your breasts, you wrap another towel around your head to dry your long hair. The shower has helped to wash away the dust of the day and refresh you before you go out to work this evening.

Stepping through the doorway into the bedroom, you notice that the curtains are still open. Although the Vicolo Dell Orso is a quiet street, it is effortless for anyone passing to glance up into the bedroom if the lights are on. So, padding over to the window, you reach to draw the curtains.

As you look out from your window, you notice a young couple heading down the alley. From here the streetlights give you the perfect view down onto the path and when they start to kiss you know you should close the curtain and give them their privacy. Although you can't make out the girl's face, you can tell she is a petite lady. He is strong and towers above her, his shape gives him the appearance that he lifts weights or looks after himself.

It all feels rushed. Her hands are in the man's hair as they kiss, as his hands roam her body. The idea of his hands on her breasts sends a pulse to your pubic area. As you move closer to the window, you realise that they can't see you. Watching you see him reach down her front and slide his hands around onto her bum, lifting her before running his hands under her shape. His hands are sliding under her dress as they continue to kiss. The idea of his hands on her skin sends another pulse to your pubic area, the tingle becoming more intense.

As you slide your fingers under the towel, you watch as he places his hands on to her vagina as well. Watching his fingers touch her, your fingers can't help but caress your clitoris. The sensation is pulsing up your body as you realise how wet you are. Your fingers are gliding over your clitoris, circling it slowly. You close your eyes a moment before opening to see him dropping her panties to the floor. Her hands are unbuttoning his trousers that fall to the floor. As you watch her reach for his cock your first and middle finger rub your clitoris hard between them. The pulsing sensation becomes a shooting explosion of pleasure over your body. Its warmth is moving over you as you flick your clitoris harder. As you see his buttocks clench tight you know, he is sliding into her. Your other hand moves two fingers to your vagina as you continue to flick your clitoris harder and harder.

Your towel drops to the floor as you play, your legs unable to stand the excitement rushing over your body, as you feel your fingers move into you. You watch as he picks her up and presses her against the wall. His movements are hard as he drills her with his cock.

The light isn't great, so you can't see his shape, but you imagine his form long and broad, penetrating her tight cunt. The thought of him sliding into you is driving your fingers frantic as the pulse of heat runs over you again. As you hear her cry out in the night, you know they are about to cum. Your body is shooting the same sensation over you, and then you feel your muscles clench. Your body convulses as you feel yourself orgasm, the pleasure drowning your senses as you watch him pull out of her. His cock losing its rigidity as the light catches him from behind. You watch them kiss as you feel your heat on your fingers. Moving your fingers to your lips, you taste your sweetness and desperately want more. You are wrapping the towel around you as you watch them dress.

----------

Standing behind the door, you adjust the towel, tightening it around your chest. Unlocking the door, you crack the seal and pull the door open, the door creaking as it opens, looking down La Via Dell'Orso. As you look out, you see them move out into the streetlight holding hands as he turns her. Her face is glowing a little as the light catches her and she smiles a wide broad smile across her ebony face. Her hair long and braided running halfway down her back as the guy wraps his hands around her waist. Bending down to kiss her full lips, you can see his physique is powerful, his arms big and muscular. Her hands around his big shoulders and back as you watch them kiss. The second wave of passion threatening to explode right there.

Stepping out of the Portone into the now light alley, you bend down to pick up a pair of dark panties, the gusset still moist. Daring to move further out into the street you pluck up the courage to say a quick "Ciao, io sono Sofia."

The couple pull their lips apart and turns to stare. By the look in her eyes, she is mortified seeing you standing in the spot where until 5 minutes ago, she was feeling her lovers' cock slide inside her.

"It's OK," you say, the bravado building, "Segreto, secret it's OK" your hand moves over to tighten the knot of your towel as you feel it start to slide. Your other hand is raising her panties to your nose, and you sniff in the intoxication aroma of her scent. You feel a little singe of pleasure as you watch her look at you smelling her scent. A hint of her sex with an aroma of creamy coconut and sweet vanilla

With a look of wide embarrassment, she smiles and moves towards you, stepping back into the shadows her hand raised as you offer her the panties back.

"Io sono Sofia," you say pointing at your chest.

"Hi, I am Ann," she says, "you live here?"

"Yes," you say with a smile. Ann's dark eyes, big beneath her long lashes, shine in the dark.

"Did you see us?" she says with another embarrassed flush of red across her face.

"Yes, I like," you reply before continuing, "I watch, I play. it was very exciting," you say, biting your bottom lip, the colour flushing across your face now as you dare yourself to speak, "You make me orgasm."

Ann smiles as she looks you up and down. "You saw him fuck me?" she says with a glint in her eye.

Your vagina is becoming wet at the growing sexual atmosphere in the alley. Smiling, you nod, "It was very sexy."

"It's our first time in Rome, we wanted to mark it with something special," a big wide grin moving over her face again. "We always want to try new exciting things on holiday."

As your eyes meet, you can feel a connection with her. Her small frame under her yellow dress covering her small breast, her braids hanging down over her shoulder.

A moment of madness consumes you. Turning your body away from her, maintaining her gaze, you let your towel drop to the floor with a gentle thud. As you feel the cool air against your body, you feel your skin tighten and your nipples erect.

"If I can help bring more excitement, please let me know." you say smiling as you turn and amble back towards your open door. Your movements making your bum wiggle as you move your arm across your boob to cover your nipples. Stepping into the light, you look back before moving up the stairs to the first floor. The lights are still low as you move to sit on the sofa facing the staircase. Your legs and arms crossed as you try and hide your modesty. Momentarily you hear the door close, and a pair of footsteps move in the house. Hand in hand, you see Ann and her man walk up the stairs. In this light, you can see his physique is splendid. He is holding her small hand in his large fist, his strong arms disappearing under a tight t-shirt that frames his muscles beautifully.

As you smile at Ann, she moves towards you leaving him at the doorway. Her hands are moving to the bottom of her dress and lifting it over her body. Her naked shape is appearing, a delight to see in front of you. Her small tight black areola perched beautifully on her hard tits.

Moving to the sofa, she sits next to you and moves in to kiss you. Her lips are soft and warm. They press against you for a moment before she opens her lips and allows her tongue to touch yours. Her tongue moving against yours you lift your fingers to touch her nipples, they respond by standing firmer at your touch and as you feel her skin on your fingertips, you feel her hands between your legs. Her fingers are finding your wet pussy wanting. Ann's movements are agitating your labia as you roll her nipples between your fingers all the time your lips locked and your tongues moving as one.

The sensation of her hands on you, electrifying your skin. The tingles shooting over your body as you cup her tits, their shape nestling delicately in the palm of your hand as a jolt of electricity rushes to your clitoris. Her finger is moving over your form as you reach between her legs. As your hand finds her wet lips, you find a fat finger already playing with her clitoris, her moans of surprise as she feels both your hands on her snatch. His fingers move so you can feel her clitoris. Her silky shape is squelching between your fingers as you feel him press into her vagina from behind. You imagine his fat fingers spreading her hole.

She gasps with delight as she feels him enter her and feels your fingers playing with her clitoris. Ann grinds against you both, her slender fingers flick your clitoris, sending a spasm from your nerve endings, up your body. The tingle is growing bigger as you feel it move up your body, between your breast and up to the tips of your nipples. As you moan softly, you see Ann move her braids over her shoulders as she moves to suck your nipple into her mouth. Her tongue is finding its erect shape and lapping it as she sucks you into her mouth.

You can hear the slurp of his fingers fucking her vagina and as he does, the movements into her push her further against you. Her body is moving against yours as she pushes you onto your back on the sofa. Her lips still on your nipple you feel her wetness against your fingers. Feeling him press into her simultaneously sends another pulse through your labia over your clitoris and up your entire body.

Ann stops sucking on your nipples, and looks down over your body. She shifts her position and moves up your body. Placing your head between her legs, you can feel her heat radiating from her snatch as she lowers herself a little. You can see where his fingers have spread her lips and penetrated her vagina. The lips are puffy and red as you look up into the darkness of her hole.

Without thinking, you stretch out your tongue and let it run up the length of her Labia to her clitoris. Her silky lips soft on your tongue as you feel her hands in your hair. Your hands coming up to cup her breasts and play with her erect nipples, move her to grind a little on your tongue. You circle her clitoris with slow movements before moving down her lips and darting your tongue into her hole.

As you taste her, you feel his big hands on your tits, your large areola tingle as he runs his fingers over their shape. His lips are taking one of your nipples into his mouth, sending a shiver across your torso and making you gasp as you feel him spread your legs.

Ann lowers herself onto your body, her taste of coconut and vanilla that you smelt earlier, evident that it comes from her wet vagina. Lapping at her form, you feel her grinding against you. Her hands in your hair, guiding you to flick her clitoris. Her dark vagina moves above you as you look up her thin body. Her tits poised up as you see yourself pull her nipples between your fingers. As she looks down at you and your eyes connect, your vagina tingles.

Feeling the tip of a smooth helmet at your vagina, you invite him to enter you by lifting your legs a little. Your pink pussy opens as you feel him slide his tip into you. Dipping his tip into you, you feel the touch of his shaft on your clitoris, sending another shiver up your body. As he presses into you, you gasp as your lips stretch around him. The pain of his girth entering you, stretching you as he moves in so deeply. You remember how you watched him fuck Ann earlier and the thought of him now fucking you makes you quiver. The lightheaded feeling overshadowing the pinch at the entrance of your vagina. As he starts to fuck your wetness, you feel how long he is. His girth is tingling the nerve ending and making you flick Ann's clitoris faster--her movements above you as you feel her grow wetter on your tongue.

12