Orso 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pace is growing, making your body move on the sofa as a wave of pleasure washes over you. The movements fast and sharp inside you. Every movement out, making the full extent of his cock visible to your muscles that try desperately to hold him in. Faster and faster he goes as you hear Ann pant above you, her legs tightening around you as you feel your orgasm build. His thrusts are sending another ripple of joy through your cervix to your back, sending a shiver up your back over your breasts and into your tongue. Flicking faster, you feel her reaction, her grinding against your mouth and tongue become faster and faster.

Feeling his thrusts grow, you feel his cock harden inside you as he lifts your legs above your head. His cock penetrating you deeply now and his cock rubbing the roof of your vagina, sending another shudder over your body, the warming glow inside you pulsing out like a ripple on a lake over your body.

As you flick Anne's clitoris again and pull her nipples with your fingers, you feel her start to tighten around you. Your muscles tighten too as your vaginal muscles clamp around his thrusting cock. Enhancing the sensation growing in your brain.

A violent shudder across your tongue makes you open your eyes and look up over Ann's glorious body. The light is catching the perspiration on her torso and making it shimmer across her dark skin in the low light. Looking beyond her pert nipples, you see her close her eyes and arch her back as her pussy moves over your mouth. As you feel yourself flick faster, you sense the thrusting inside you quickens as you feel his unstoppable explosion. His heat erupts inside you, his legs straighten and press him deeper into you. His hands are lifting your legs as he thrusts into you, feeling him drain his cock the cum spills out of your vagina.

Above you, Ann screams a loud "Fuuuck!" as her hands clamp on your face and she pulls you into her clitoris. As you feel the pulse in her clitoris shudder, her muscles tighten around you. The feeling of her orgasm above you, forcing the pressure to blow, and your orgasm comes. Your muscles are tightening around his cock as you feel yourself shudder uncontrollably around him.

As he pulls out of you, you feel Ann release her grip and slide down your body. Her wet pussy gliding over your body as her hand moves to plug the shuddering hole between your legs. You feel her finger rub your pulsing hole before she tastes you on her finger. As she moves to kiss you, you taste yourself on her as you let her taste herself on your tongue.

"Benvenuti a Roma." you say with a smile as Ann moves to kiss your lips again.

"I think it's fair to say it's our favourite city." she says with a sparkle in her eyes.

With special appreciation to Todger65 for editing this work.

The writer, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the creator and writer of this material. (01 February 2021)

12