Orthodontic Appointment

Story Info
Mature orthodontist longs for young guy's dick.
4.2k words
4.44
30.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like every month, my next orthodontic appointment was coming up. I had to miss some classes to get there on time. It did not thrill my educator since the final exams were approaching, and she was trying to put an emphasis on studying. I knew that she wanted us to nail the exams, but to be honest, I didn't give a shit what she was saying. I had intentionally chosen subjects I was good at, so there was no way that I would not pass the finals.

Maths was the last class I attended that day, and when it finished, I went straight to my house. I walked for ten minutes, which seemed like an eternity to me, but I finally stood in front of the door of my house. I took the keys out of the pocket of my hoodie, put one in the lock, and rolled it. Then I passed the door and found myself in the empty house -- both of my parents were at work and wouldn't come back before midnight.

I quickly glanced at the clock hanging on the wall in the living room. It was only 1 p.m. My appointment was at 1:30 p.m., so I still had plenty of time. I went to my room, turned the music on, and took my sweaty T-shirt off and threw it in the laundry basket. I did the same thing with my trousers, socks, and boxer shorts. Next, I rushed to the bathroom naked to take a quick shower. It didn't take me long, so after about ten minutes, I was all clean. I towelled myself off and put on new clean clothes I had prepared earlier. I looked at my phone and saw that I still had 15 minutes before the appointment.

I went to the bathroom once again, but this time to brush my teeth. It took me only two minutes. Then I took a quick piss and went to the hallway to put on my jacket and shoes. Once I did that, I went to the orthodontic clinic.

It took me less than five minutes to get there, as the clinic was a few blocks from my house. When I found myself in front of the clinic, I looked through the large window to see if someone was waiting for the appointment. Thankfully, no one was there, so I thought that the sooner I got in, the sooner I would get out. Yet the secretary, who usually sat at the desk across the door, was not there either, so I concluded that she was helping a doctor, as she often did.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I said hello, but all I heard was silence. It crossed my mind that I had mistaken the dates, so I quickly checked the calendar on my phone to make sure that my appointment was on that day. It was October 15th, and it was getting to 1:30 P.M. No, I hadn't mistaken the dates. The time and date matched, but still, I didn't know why no one was in the clinic.

I decided to investigate if I was the only person there. I checked the toilet first, but no one was in it. Then, I checked the utility room, but it was empty too, not counting various utensils: brooms, mops, towel papers, and many other things, which were scattered all over the room. The only room I hadn't checked was the doctor's office, so I slowly walked up to the door and knocked. All I heard from behind the door was a beeping of dental equipment. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hello... Is someone--" I started talking but stopped mid-sentence when I noticed Mrs. Scott coming out of the back room, which was in her cabinet.

"Oh... Hello, Conrad!" Mrs Scott said with a smile. "I'm sorry that you were waiting, but my secretary called in sick, so I had to take over her duties." She continued, putting on an apron over an elegant red dress.

"I get it," I replied, arranging my lips into a smile, "but... Erm... Is the appointment still on?"

"Yes, of course. So sit back, relax, and I'll be back in two minutes. I have to make myself some coffee." With these words, she left me alone in the office.

I did what she told me to do. I sat down in an armchair and, not knowing what to do, I began fantasizing. Fantasizing about Mrs Scott. She was about 45 years old. She had shoulder-length blonde hair that framed her round face. She had a small nose, full pink lips, and beautiful ocean-like eyes, hidden behind trendy black glasses. You wouldn't call her a sexy beast, but surely she was very attractive. She always wore light make-up, although I suspected she would have been pretty without make-up, too. Mrs Scott was a slightly chubby woman with large breasts and a big, round butt. I always imagined her naked, but I never managed to get a peek at her cleavage, as she always wore button-up blouses.

Every time I had an appointment, she would wear a loose blouse and black pants. That day, however, she wore something different, something that one would call sexy. She wore a red elegant dress with a neckline that reached slightly above her knees and had short sleeves. The dress clung to her bosom and buttocks, which was pleasing not only to the eye but also to a member in my boxer shorts. She wore black stockings and red high-heeled stilettos. Although Mrs Scott preferred a natural look, she decided to wear full make-up that day, which made her even more intriguing. Her hair, which she always wore loose, was arranged into a bun and pinned up with a long brown hairpin.

I felt my penis rising and becoming hard. I imagined her naked, as I had been doing for a long time. She was the most common image in my mind during masturbation. At that time, however, there was no time to jack off. Mrs Scott could walk into the cabinet any minute and see a quite visible bulge pushing against my pants.

As if to make matters worse, a moment later, Mrs Scott walked in, holding a steaming mug of coffee in her hand.

"I'm sorry that you had to wait for me again. The coffee machine is jammed." She said, putting on latex gloves. She repositioned the armchair so that she could easily do what she had to do with my braces. "Okay, let's see..." She said quietly, looking at my braces. "I'll change the elastics and both archwires. Do you have a toothbrush?"

"Erm... Mmm... Yeah." I replied with difficulty since I still had my mouth open wide.

She started taking off the elastics from the upper arch, and when she was done with that, she did the same thing with the bottom one. Then, she removed both archwires. Once she did that, she moved back a little, so I could go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked past her, almost rubbing my crotch against her back. I could feel my erection growing, pushing even harder against the material of my pants. I made my way to the bathroom as quickly as possible, and once I was there, I locked the door and slid down my pants and boxers to my ankles. I ran the water from the tap as a disguise and started rubbing one out, thinking about a naked Mrs Scott. When I was sitting in the chair, I had tried to hide my erection by covering it with my hands, and now I was moving them up and down my throbbing cock, while thinking about all the things I'd like to do with my sexy orthodontist. I was on the verge of ejaculating when I heard the sound of stilettos hitting the tiles outside the toilet. I stopped masturbating and quickly put on my boxers and trousers, carefully fastening my zipper and belt. I washed my hands and began to brush my teeth.

Once I brushed my teeth, I got out of the toilet. Although I tried my best to get rid of the erection, it was still visible. I hoped that Mrs Margaret wouldn't notice what was happening in my pants.

I slowly opened the door of the office and stepped inside. The doctor looked at me with a smile, keeping her gaze on my bulge a little longer. I sat in the chair, almost rubbing her back with my crotch again, and covered the erection with my hands. She quickly put on new archwires and elastics on my braces. At one point, she leaned over, touching my face with her big breasts. My penis had another reason not to relax. Dr Scott was not bothered by this, so I thought she had done this on purpose. She knew I had a crush on her and wanted to take advantage of it.

She did one more thing that surprised me more than the previous one. Specifically, she squeezed my penis, which shape was visible through the material of my trousers.

"We are here all alone... You know what that means, right?" She whispered, squeezing my cock even harder and smiling seductively.

"Erm... Yeah... I think so. " I stuttered out because I wasn't able to say anything smarter.

"Let me give you a hint. We can do anything that you've always dreamed of doing." I was speechless. How could she know what I wanted? How could she know that I wanted to have sex with her? I couldn't think of the answers to those questions. Besides, I didn't have time to do that. I was busy with something else.

"Why don't you help me undress, huh?" She asked and started undoing the top buttons of her apron, getting up from the chair, which stood next to the dentist's armchair.

I got up from the chair as quickly as possible and walked over to her. Her wise blue eyes, hidden behind the glasses, were looking at me intently. I put my right hand on her hands, stopping her from unfastening the apron any further. I wanted to do it myself. I wanted to seize the initiative. After a few seconds, her apron was lying on the floor at our feet.

I decided to kiss her. She was shorter than me, so I had to lean down a little so I could touch her lips with mine. She sighed when I finally did that. Her tongue responded way more avidly than mine. I knew she wanted me, too -- it was not a one-sided desire.

My left hand was lying down on the back of her head, while the other was caressing her beautiful body. I wanted to feel every bit of her body. I gently touched her soft neck and shiny blonde hair. I stroked her back and squeezed her buttocks and boobs. She had a really nice pair of tits and a shapely ass. I wanted to look at them in the flesh, without any unnecessary pieces of clothing covering them. I hoped they looked as great without the clothes as they did with the clothes on.

Having not stopped kissing her, I took her in my arms and sat her down on the desk, dropping the patients' files in the process. Her legs were slightly spread, making her dress roll up higher and exposing a darker part of her stockings. I lavished kisses on her neck and cleavage, visible through the indentation of her dress.

I wanted to go one step further, so I reached out with my hand to her private parts. When I finally touched her crotch, I found that she was not wearing any panties. I could feel that she had a bush of pubic hair on her pussy. This surprised me a little. I thought she would have a shaved pussy and that she would wear panties. That's how I imagined her, but a natural-looking pussy was much more exciting. After a moment's thought, I put my finger in her pussy and felt how wet she already was. I had to taste her. I couldn't miss such an opportunity.

I knelt between her open legs and looked at her vagina for the first time. My dream had finally come true. As I sensed earlier with my fingers, she was unshaven and her dark pubic hair formed a thick bush. Mrs Scott couldn't handle the pressure and excitement that accompanied her, as she said, "Please, Conrad. Do it already. I can't be hornier!"

These words brought me back to reality and I did something I had practiced with girls my age. I bent my head and touched her vagina with my tongue. She trembled with pleasure. I continued and inserted my tongue slightly deeper into her. After a few movements made with my tongue, I started to play with her clitoris. It must have given her a lot of pleasure because she moaned loudly. I wasn't afraid that someone could hear us since no one was in the clinic and the clinic itself was on private property.

When I tried to raise my head to see Mrs Scott's face, she grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her pussy. She pulled me so close that my nose was touching her lower abdomen, where her pubic hair was growing, teasing my nose.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop!" She moaned, tightening her thighs around my head, not letting me stop. I had to do what she told me to do. And that's precisely what I did. In her pussy, I moved my tongue faster and harder. Even though her big thighs were covering my ears, I could still hear her heavy gasps and moans. I still had my nose stuck to her abdomen, which made breathing harder. But she, fortunately, sensed that something was wrong and loosened the grip of her thighs and hand on my hair. Although the thought of dying licking the pussy of a mature, attractive woman would have been the least painful way to die, I preferred to avoid it. I had so many things to do. Not only with her, but also with other women. When Mrs Scott moved her thighs away, I seized the opportunity to poke my head out and look at her.

Mrs Margaret slipped the straps of the dress off her shoulders so that her breasts hung free. She had her head tilted back, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, from which came a quiet moan. She caressed her right breast with the hand that had previously held my head. Her breasts were large and snow-white, like her complexion, with light brown areolas, in the middle of which her hard nipples protruded. She was so wrapped up in herself that she didn't even notice that I was standing in front of her watching what she was doing.

Finally, after a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a shy smile. A blush appeared on her face. She probably wasn't used to having someone watch her while she was playing with herself.

"I know you want to play with my breasts. Come up here and do whatever you want." She uttered, stroking her breasts harder and putting her index finger into her wet pussy.

I stood motionless for a moment, staring at my orthodontist. Even though half an hour had passed, I still couldn't believe what we were doing. Her hand massaging her breast and the other working on her vagina had a mesmerizing effect on me.

After a while, I walked over to the large mahogany desk where Mrs Scott was sitting. I sat next to her, casually dropping more documents and adding them to the collection of those dropped earlier by Mrs Scott. She was so self-absorbed that she didn't even hear or notice it.

I had always wanted to see and touch her breasts, and finally, I had the opportunity to do so. I slowly put my hand on her breast and squeezed it. It was firm and did not fit in my hand. I decided to lightly pinch her hard nipples, which made Mrs Scott smile slightly. I would never have thought that she could be such a kinky woman.

When I stopped playing with her nipples, I started to suck on her large breasts. I felt like a child again. The last time I sucked someone's breasts was when I was a little kid. I was sucking the breast of my mature orthodontist, who probably also had a kid, maybe even my age. I knew I was pleasuring her because with every minute her breathing was becoming heavier. I was so lost in sucking on her tit that I closed my eyes. I didn't want to stop.

When I opened my eyes after a few seconds, I noticed that the doctor was looking at me with a smile. That was her charm. She always smiled, no matter what. Her smile always made my knees feel like cotton wool. She also had a sonorous voice, which, every time I saw her, sounded cheerful.

"Wow, you really got into it, huh?" She asked. "However, I feel bad about the fact that you are the one doing everything to please me. Now it's my turn to please you. Sit down comfortably." Mrs Scott said, looking me straight in the eyes. I did what she told me to and tried to sit comfortably on her desk while she knelt between my knees.

Mrs Scott reached her hand towards the buttons of my pants and, looking into my eyes, began to remove them. I got up for a second so she could easily pull my pants down. When my trousers landed at my feet, she made sure my shorts were in the same place as my pants -- at the level of my ankles. When my penis was out, in all its glory, she gripped my shaft with her hand and began to move it gently up and down. Her touch had an arousing effect on me because, before long, a clear pre-ejaculate came out of my penis, which Mrs Scott quickly licked off. Margaret, as the doctor told me to call her, increased her pace and moved her hand even faster. I had to react because if she hadn't stopped, she would have had to wash the cum off her hand.

"Please... Mrs Scott, please... I mean... Margaret... Please, stop... If you don't stop... I'll come..." I howled, trying to catch my breath. Margaret looked at me with ferocity in her eyes but finally stopped.

"I hope you won't mind if I take it in my mouth..." She said. I violently moved my head from side to side, which was supposed to mean 'no'. I really wanted that.

Mrs Scott leaned towards my penis and began to lick the tip of it, and then ran her tongue over its entire length. A moment later, I felt her tongue on my testicles. She took one of them and began to suck on it. It was a heavenly feeling. No woman had ever done this to me before, so I felt every movement of her tongue and lips a hundred times better.

When she finished playing with my testicles, she finally moved on to sucking my cock. At first, she took it into her mouth slowly and not so deeply. However, when she caught the rhythm, she started sucking it even faster, making it slip deep into her throat. I grabbed her hair and when my dick was fully in her mouth, I held her head there, making her choke on my member. I did this several times before moving her head completely away from my throbbing dick. I stopped her from doing me a blowjob, mainly because of the fact that I was close to cumming. I didn't want to come, yet. I wanted to fuck her hairy pussy. When I looked at her, she had tears in her eyes that made her make-up smear slightly and saliva that dripped from her chin onto her large breasts. I thought that I was in trouble, but surprisingly, she was smiling at me.

"Well, well... I didn't know you liked it that rough. You surprised me." She said, but when she saw that my face was becoming red, she added. "Of course, in a positive way..."

As soon as she finished speaking, she moved over to the dental chair and lowered the backrest until it was absolutely horizontal. She then moved the lamp and the dental equipment out of the way so they wouldn't interfere with our private moments. She then took off her dress but kept her red stilettos and black stockings. She sat in the chair on all fours and gave me a sexy look.

"Come here and do with me what you've always desired." She said, giving me a wink.

I walked wobbly on my feet and positioned myself behind her. Fortunately, the chair was wide and the two of us could fit on it. I had an irresistible urge to insert my penis into the whole above her pussy, but I figured I could do that next time -- if there was any next time. I took my dick and placed it at the level of her pussy, then thrust my hips, causing my penis to plunge into her wet, tight pussy. Margaret moaned quietly.

I began to move slowly, setting her breasts and buttocks in motion. My penis glided deeper and deeper inside her, paving my way through her pussy. Mrs Scott started moving her buttocks back and forth, signalling that she wanted me to go faster. I did exactly what she asked me to do. I thrust my hips harder against her buttocks, almost making her fall from the chair. I moved in a steady rhythm, feeling the surge of heat rising in me that heralded the arrival of orgasm.

I wanted to experience the best orgasm of my life, so when I felt I couldn't take it anymore, I started moving faster.

"I'm cumming, Margaret!" I cried out.

"Don't come inside me, Conrad!" She shouted with panic in her voice. "Finish on my breasts!"

I was slightly disappointed, but I didn't want to impregnate her, so I did what she told me and got out of her pussy as quickly as possible. Margaret lay down on her back, and I stood next to her, at the height of her breasts, and began to move my hand across the whole length of my penis. It didn't take long before a white, warm cum shot out of my penis and landed on the doctor's breasts.

12