Orthodontic Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are some tissues? You have to clean yourself up." I said to Mrs Scott.

"They are in the back room." Mrs Scott replied, with a smile.

I went to the back room, and it took me a while before I found something with which Mrs Scott could wipe my semen off her chest. I went back to her and handed her a roll of paper towels.

"You're a good boy, Conrad... You are so caring." She praised me. I didn't know what to say to her, so I just gave her a smile.

When Margaret wiped my cum off her body, she stood up and came over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. But then she was saddened. "Thank you for all the things you did for me. I really needed it. I'm in the middle of a divorce, so it's really hard to find someone to have sex with... Especially when you're old and ugly..."

"Don't you dare say such bold things about you. You are an attractive woman with a sexy body. Many men would give anything to have sex with you."

"Thank you so much, Conrad. I needed to hear this," she said to me and looked at the clock. "We'd better get dressed. It's already 2:30 p.m., and I have another appointment in five minutes." She hurriedly put on her bra and dress, combing her dishevelled hair with her fingers. I also got dressed and waited patiently for her to sit behind the desk, but first, she had to pick up the patients' files we had dropped earlier.

"Well," I tried to get Mrs Scott's attention. "When is my next appointment?"

"Oh, right. Sorry. I completely forgot about it. You can come next month, on

November 20th, or tomorrow -- I finish work at 5. What do you say?" She finished in a hushed voice.

"Tomorrow sounds great."

"I'm really glad. In that case, see you tomorrow..." She said and winked at me.

When I walked out of her office, I saw something that made my heart beat faster. Sitting in the waiting room was a woman, probably the same age as Mrs Scott, who only smiled when she saw me. I felt a dryness in my mouth. I didn't know how long she had been there or how much she had heard. I walked past her without looking in her direction and ran out of the clinic as fast as I could, heading towards my house. When I got home, I could only think about Mrs Scott and what had happened between us. I was looking forward to the next day spent with Margaret.

12