Oscar and Irene Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Irene looked up at Matt from her submissive kneeling position, he extended one of his arms towards her, and in a gesture of affection, placed it against the side of her head, the tips of his fingers caressing her ear, as his thumb rested on her forehead.

"I don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with, baby," he whispered, which I knew from personal experience was a lie.

Even though Irene was a very innocent and unsullied woman when we started to date, I had been exposed to many sexual experiences. I knew first-hand that men would say gallant and endearing things to gain sexual favors, and I could see that Matt was using similar deception, to induce my wife to suck his cock.

I got to the door of our adjoining rooms, preparing to burst through it and save my wife from the indignity of oral sex. Irene was a goddess in my mind, worthy of being put on a pedestal, the way I had our whole life together. She didn't deserve to be on her knees in a hotel room, in front of her boss, dressed up in lingerie for his visual enjoyment, preparing to suck his cock.

I turned the doorknob, and was relieved to see it wasn't locked. There were going to be some consequences tonight, and I didn't need a broken hotel door to be added to the collateral damage.

I was going to wait until the last possible moment before bursting in to save her virtue. I had another glance at my iPad, and watched as Matt slowly and deliberately moved his thumb across my wife's face, from its original position on her forehead. She maintained eye contact with him, looking up at him adoringly as his thumb traced gently across her elevated cheekbone, until it came to rest on her top lip.

If this was a test to ascertain Irene's willingness to pleasure her boss, she passed it with flying colors. Seemingly anticipating his every desire, Irene parted her beautifully glossed lips, and as his thumb disappeared into her mouth, she closed her lips over it, and began to softly suck on it.

12