Oscar and Irene Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "little boy" condoms are also very thin compared to American ones, and the added sensitivity ensures that I never last very long, and consequently Irene hardly ever climaxes with me. The only time I am permitted to go down on her, is right after she returns from her trip with Matt, which is a bone of contention between us, as I find this expectation unreasonably degrading.

The other bone of contention between us relates to our wedding anniversary. Each year Matt takes my wife away for a long weekend, to celebrate our anniversary. This year they are staying at the Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, in a suite, although they have offered me an adjoining room, should I wish to tag along.

Irene never told me whether or not Matt enjoyed her forbidden orifice. I have asked her multiple times, most recently when she returned from her weekend dalliance with Matt, on our last wedding anniversary.

"Oscar," she said sweetly, "all couples have intimate secrets. You and I do, right? Well, so do Matt and I."

Although I never see Matt anymore, he is less secretive about his complete sexual conquest of my wife. I talk to him occasionally, if he calls the house to speak to my wife, and to my annoyance, he insists on calling her "sweet cheeks," as if to suggest that he has enjoyed her tight little ass. If we didn't need his money, I would love to tell Matt to fuck off.

12