Oscar Isaac Short 02

Story Info
Another hot little short with a hot man.
1.6k words
4
929
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

"I'm expecting some rough sex from you when I get home this evening, sir." Alicia texted.

"From me? Who else would you be expecting rough sex from, corazon?" Oscar texted back right away. She stifled a laugh. He was such a smartass. It was one of the many things she loved about him.

"Shut it. :P Not too rough, though. Don't, like, go in dry or anything," she added.

"I would never. Half the fun is getting you all hot and bothered, gatita. ❤"

She smiled at both his message and the use of his many Spanish pet names for her before putting her phone away. It was going to be a long 4 hours before she got off of work.

No sooner than Alicia got in the door, someone was pinning her against it, slamming it shut behind her in the process.

"Oscar! Jesus!" she exclaimed, startled but relieved to find it was him.

"Welcome home, mi amor," he greeted before kissing her deep on the mouth. Her eyes were closed, but she felt him raising her arms above her head, holding her wrists firmly in his hands. His body held hers firmly against the door. Alicia could already feel his bulge pressing against her abdomen as their heated kissing continued.

"Mmm," she whimpered into his mouth as a one of his hands found its way roughly to one of her breasts. Her only regret was the bra standing in the way, but Oscar didn't seem deterred by it, yanking it below her bosom, granting him access to what he wanted.

"I like this dress," he breathed before kissing her more passionately than before, his agile tongue making its way into her mouth.

She had worn her red dress with the belted waist to the office that day. The front overlapped in a V, showing subtle cleavage. Any looser, though, and a light breeze would give anyone around a free show. In other words, easy access for their current situation.

"I bet you do, dirty bird," Alicia broke their kiss just long enough to tease him.

"You haven't seen anything yet, mi amor." He elicited another moan from her with the pinch of a nipple. Oscar continued his assault on her mouth and her breast, kneading it eagerly, before hiking the bottom of her dress up suddenly. Before going any further, he pressed two of his fingers to her lips. She opened her mouth without having to be asked, greedily taking the fingers and sucking hard on them.

Her mouth released them with a loud pop. Oscar couldn't help but think of the times he had heard that same sound when she'd gone down on him. He replaced his fingers with his tongue once more. In one swift move, he yanked her panties to the side and plunged his wet digits in her waiting cunt.

Alicia moaned as she arched her body to meet him, eager for his touch. He loved making her moan. He loved how easy it was for him to get her wet even more. Tonight was no different. His fingers easily slid into her opening as he thumbed her nub.

"You've been thinking about this all afternoon, haven't you?" he smirked to himself as he spoke low in her ear. Alicia just nodded in response, breathing heavily from the attention he was showing her smooth pussy.

"You got a wax too, didn't you?"

"On my lunch break," she managed breathily.

"Mmm, I might have to have a snack," he growled. He felt her tighten around the fingers still working inside of her.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Oscar kept teasing.

"Mmhmm," Alicia clenched again.

Just thinking about eating her bare pussy made his dick jump too. He removed his hand suddenly and lifted her up, still pinned against the door. He felt her legs wrap around his waist as he carried her over to the kitchen island, making sure she wasn't going to fall off, but was close enough to the edge that he could do what he had in mind next.

Oscar yanked her panties off haphazardly and squatted down in front of her. He looked up at her watching him as he slowly spread her knees apart. Without a pause, he buried his face between her legs.

"Oh!" Alicia cried out at the suddenness. Oscar held her legs against the edge of the counter as he went crazy on her cunt with his "God given gift", as Alicia referred to his tongue. Licking quickly up and down her already glistening slit, plunging deep inside, curling against her sweet spot, circling around and flicking her nub voraciously before starting all over again. He knew he was pushing his luck as worked up as she already was. It wouldn't be long before he worked her into a frenzy, and he was right. Her body and words contradicted themselves.

"Baby. Baby, stop! I'm going to cum!" Alicia thrust her cunt against his face. At least as much as she could. He was still firmly pinning her thighs against the island. Oscar did as she asked. He knew she'd be pissed if he got her off before she was ready. It disappointed him a little, though. He loved when she actually let him lick her to climax. She would feel so much better if he did, release some tension after the stressful work week she'd had.

Instead, he slid his hands slowly up her thighs, to her waist, finally releasing his hold. Alicia didn't bother to close her legs, though.

"Take me, papi," she spoke softly, running her fingers through his hair.

With that, he swiftly lifted her off the counter again and carried her the short distance to the couch.

She wanted it rough, he would give it to her. He set her down, facing way from him, and shoved her top half over the backrest. Hiking her dress up again, he took either index finger and held her folds back, plunging his fully erect cock deep within her.

"Oh fuck!" Alicia cried out, catching herself on the back of the couch as he thrust her forward.

He knew it was a good "Oh fuck". She was more than ready for him. Had been since they started. Hell, if he had bothered to check, Oscar was sure he would have found her panties already moist with her juices when he first yanked them to the side to finger fuck her.

"Oh, oh. Yes. Fuck me, papi," she whimper-moaned. He held her hips firmly for leverage as he plowed into her. Her tight cunt felt amazing. He was always surprised he could hold back long enough to finish with her. They had been together a year and he still wasn't sure how he did it.

Alicia's head bobbed erratically as he thrust wildly into her. Oscar decided to try something he'd never done with her before. After all, she said she wanted it rough. And he knew she liked it when he tried new things. At least, she always had before. Well, except that one time he tried sticking a finger in her asshole. Woops. Lesson learned. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her thick golden locks.

"Ahh," she gasped breathily, before laughing softly. Oscar kneaded the back of her head, still pulling back on her hair, as he continued pummeling inside of her warm pussy.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you, mi amor," he managed through his own lustful pants.

"No," she tried shaking her head. "I like it. Don't stop."

Oscar slowed his pace, pulling out slowly, then thrusting into her hard, pulling back on her hair each time. It was all he could do to hold back now, hearing Alicia's gasps of pleasure each time he pounded his length into her.

"Stop teasing, amante," she finally managed after a few minutes.

"Finish me off."

Oscar let go of her hair, grasping her hips firmly again and gave her what she wanted. He had never been a people pleaser, but he had a soft spot for Alicia. He was eager to please her, both in the bedroom and out. Or the living room, as the case may currently be.

He took deep, hard strokes within her as fast as he could. Often when they were making love, he was thankful he was in good shape to keep up with his lover's sexual appetite. The familiar welling started forming within his loins as Alicia's cries of pleasure increased, which always turned him on even more.

"Yes, papi! Don't stop! Oh! Oh!" he felt her spasms around him begin. They started at regular intervals, but quickly became a frenzied milking of his dick, forcing him to cum with her. Not that he needed any help. As always, he only held back long enough to climax with her. Oscar got another wild hair and slapped her ass at the last second, both of them crying out as they came. He felt her fluids flow over his member, timed perfectly with his own spurting deep within her womanhood.

He couldn't remember Alicia ever screaming so loud or so long during sex. It took her cries longer than usual to subside. Her pussy muscles kept spasming around his dick long after he had finished, every last drop milked from him, almost on the verge of being painful. At last, Alicia flopped over the back of the couch, spent, and Oscar was able to pull out of her. Lovingly, he caressed her back and buttocks as she caught her breath.

"That was, intense," she panted, laughing, as she finally straightened up and turned towards him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Oscar was in danger of getting another erection with her warm body pressed against his. He kissed her sweetly on the lips, the softness of her hips beneath his palms.

"Not too rough, mi amor?" he asked with an amused grin. Alicia shook her head.

"I liked it," she admitted, her voice still husky with the thought of what they had just done.

"Te quiero, mi amante latino caliente," she kissed him deeply.

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers