All Comments on 'Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy'

by OOAA

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Shit

Figures.

No comment.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I Have To Explain Myself

I've been seeing your comments for a while and I gotta give you credit. You got balls to write a tale like this. You write what you read and enjoy. I haven't submitted my first tale yet so you're ahead of me. Good luck in the future writing. More than likely though I won't be reading.

Carry on.

ivo13meivo13meover 10 years ago

it's apparent, that all of the comments that have been posted, are from guys who have never shared their women... much less, having any concept of being a real man! i guess that's why they will be going through a divorce eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The fucking haters need to shut the FUCK up!

I read this section for exactly what you wrote! Wives who fuck other men!

The section description reads: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

So, with that description, what the fuck does one expect?

Keep writing, I liked it! Fucking assholes go read the gay sections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hubby gets what he wants

Hubby had his wish granted and Pierre is taking good care of his wife Irene. Irene and Pierre really seem to be soul mates and both agree to be spending all the time together and have made arrangement for hubby to watch over the kids. Everyone seems to be happy and wouldn't be surprised if Irene has one in the over in the not to distant future. Well written story.

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
Oscar the babysitter

I would like to have known more about the wife and Pierre, but otherwise a well done story. It appears Oscar will gladly be doing a lot more babysitting in the future. He's a good boy. I look forward to reading more.

Maybe he could come babysit for me sometime?

YusakuYusakuover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Five stars. And yes it's in the correct category - this has been the place for such stories for over ten years.

Anyway, quick question for the author: Why does Irene put a condom on hubby? Is she not on birth control? I'd like to see more discussion of that aspect.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars

I see this has collected the usual amount of hate mail! I thought it was one of the better stories of its type, well written, almost factual. I don't know why Literotica doesn't have a specific section purely for cuckold stories, it would save a lot of angst on behalf of those readers that don't like the genre. Why do you persist in reading them by the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She was to sore

for her small penis hubby but not for a giant penis friend. He was hoping she would share her experience, but she made other plans to go back to her friend. When she first proposed that she sleep around she told him he could not do it also. She said that once this gets started she would continue regardless of his feelings. She is a loving wife.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 10 years ago
Nice story!

Pay no attention to the Literotica trolls. They take pleasure in putting down what they don't understand, and that's not your problem.

Good story!

Cuckold Paul

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
She is hooked on real man cock now, cuckold.

Oh she made everything very clear to cuckold. This was his idea, he would get his wish, and she would now be stetting the rules. Why does cuckold wear a condom? LOL, most likely because no stud who marks his territory is willing to let another male dump his load in without the studs permission. Soon the wife who is hooked on real man meat will go further. Getting tired of cuckold jerking off like a pervert she will put him in chastity. Control his cum to ensure he does not stray and does not enjoy a good cum. In a week or so, he will be leaking and dripping. And of course she will milk his balls dry every 3 weeks or so. Of course she is getting so stretched out to a real man cock, she will hardly feel cuckold in her anyway. He will soon be using his mouth to please her and feed on her seed filled pussy. If I know a smart wife she went on the pill a month ago without hubby knowing. Then her lover and her will have cuckold watch. Naked in chastity and him participating. Sucking cock, eating creampie, sucking and swallowing a load from the stud. Getting his tight ass/pussy fucked and bred just like his wife as he moans and leaks and drips. Once the stud has both of them, he will start to share them with his stud friends. Life is good for a hung stud.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 10 years ago
For Anonymous

Dear Anonymous -

Do others get off on stories like this, or just a few of us? Don't know. Remember Penthouse Variations? They said that the most popular stories they ran were those about wives cuckolding their husbands, year after year. And back when my "Cuckold's Guide" was on its own page with a hit counter, there were over 50,000 hits in 4 months.

Apparently there are more than three of us getting off on this. But my question is, why the hell does it bother you so much? Do you pay for Internet access by the byte? If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT.

CP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Loved this Quote!

"You are so hard. Was it agony having to wait here while I was getting fucked by Pierre?"

I almost came just reading that question. Very hot and well written.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Ah Duna. The reincarnate of my favorite (ahem) comedian. You make me warm with your comments. Sorry Lenny.

As for the story, ooaa, I do believe you're providing a service for the seemingly millions of married men that indulge in sexual fantasies with regard to their beloved wives. Obviously I accept the awful thoughts of my twenty-nine year old living sex bomb wife being fucked every which way and sideways as excuses for wanting to screw the brains out of each and every female (if it has a hole...) I set my steely blue eyes on....

Enjoy the site ooaa, keep writing and 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope you are going to add another chapter to this story

We or I would like to know hat happens after she meets her lover over time. Ho ill her husband react, ill he accept his role as number 2. How about the marriage. And what will the wife do if the husband ants to stop this affair? Lots of endings here that need to be resolved.

licyou69licyou69over 10 years ago
Loved It!

Irene is such a hottie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is the reason?

The story was great besides a few grammar errors. I have these same feelings and I cannot understand why. I was devastated by the adultery of my first wife. Now with my second, I have these same type of fantasies. Does anyone know why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She just thought he was okay.

Because once he grabbed his balls and realized that he had a pair, along with some pride and self respect, he threw the slut out and divorced her, using adultery as the reason and kept the house and primary custody of the kids. I wonder how the slut likes her freedom?

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Nicely written cuckold story

OOAA makes it crystal clear in the title and description precisely what type of story this is.

Hence all those reading it must read it because they expect doing so will give them some form of pleasure. Draw your own conclusions from that.

There is ambivalence and the feelings along the path to and after actual cuckoldry are described.

It has more depth, is less cliche ridden and has more real characters than either most cuck stories or BTB stories I have read.

More build up of the characters would have strengthened the story - and broadened its appeal.

A worthy first attempt.

mindventuremindventureover 10 years ago
Give the author a little slack

It appears that only one of the comments noted that this story is the first submission for the author. As such, I found it very well done and will look for this author's work in the future.

This site would be far more pleasant if comments were confined to words of encouragement and constructive criticisms. The personal attacks are disgraceful.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
when you right a good cuckold story...

you get all of the closet cuck fans leaving nasty anonymous messages for you! well done... looking forward to more.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Good Point

I think you hit a good point in your story when you mention how he wanted his wife to be sexually happy, and they both agreed his penis just is rather small. I feel the same way, although I am a cuck wannabe, and my wife agrees. Now, if only Pierre worked with my wife!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Wife is close to being owned by a real man

Your wife has now been stretched and filled with real man meat. Funny she could feel your little cock at all. Right now your enjoying sharing your hot sexy wife. Will not be long before she will start training you to do other things for her. Eat her pussy clean, clean the house, cook, etc. You will enjoy these things but will really get turned on when she buys you panties to wear and put your cock in chastity so she can control your jerking off. Then you will be allowed to witness her lover fucking your wife And you will suck his cock clean as well as clean your wife's hot wet cum filled pussy. Keep writing about this. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, a lot of comments, must have hit a nerve.

Actually not a bad story, especially since this is more than likely written by someone who's first language is NOT english. I wonder how many of the negative commentors could write a comment in any other language. I know I couldn't.

I liked the story, it's much like many of the genre, and it must be good because it's hit a lot of nerves. Yup, behind 90 percent of those bad comments is a guy that got off on the story and then felt ashamed. Don't worry boys, no need to be ashamed, everyone knows from the way you write your troll comments what really turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, I enjoyed it.

I like the story. I wish Lit would split the Loving Wives category into a Cuckold category then all others. Although the description of LW does indicate extra marital stories, so anyone who reads in this category should know what they're getting and not act surprised.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Love the story!!

Great work, would love to see more!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
GOOD JOB OOAA

This is the first time I've run across your stories. Boy! Did you hit nerve! I can't understand why anyone would read a story with Cuckold in the title then bitch about the story being about a Cuckold. Is there a part of "Erotic FICTON" people can't understand? It's just a story, folks. Stories are meant to be read and enjoyed. Just because OOAA wrote a cuckold story doesn't mean he wants to be a cuckold any more than the writer of murder stories wants to kill someone. I don't like real crime stories so I don't read real crime,(see how it works?)

As for the way OOAA writes, would some of you critics show him how he should have done it by posting a correct story in Spanish?

NEWS FLASH: We write this stuff because you read this stuff. Keep writing OO. I plan to read your other submissions ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my debbie and Jim's weekend in Lawrenceburg

I'd told Jim if Debbie ever flaunted it in front of him to go for it. She made it a point to tell him several times that Bill would not be home tonite. She wore a short skirt with no panties' and with him sitting on the floor he had an excellent view. She said he tongued her for some time before he entered her with his uncircumcised cock and pumped his semen insde her. I told her I would spring for a weekend at the Lawrenceburg casino hotel if they would video some for me. Its 15 yrs later and I still enjoy watching her pussy filled with cock and sperm

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
pure gold,

very high standard of excellence in the genre

suckermansuckermanover 7 years ago
great story

just reread it and found it as exciting as the first few times. Reminds me how it feels when your wife experiences a new bigger cock. Such humiliating excitement, mmmm.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 5 years ago
Great story

Love Cuck stories, forget the crap others writing to put you down. This is a excellent story

Your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like this story a lot.

Love the description of her(nice tits) and that she’s curious about bigger cocks. He can imagine her going to work and him having her suck his cock at lunch everyday. I think he should come to the house and take her in the bedroom there while her husband plays with the kids outside. That’s what I would want, him to come over and have her sucking his cock and while she fingers herself he tells me to look at how much more she likes his bigger cock. I’d love going down on her after he’s done, amazed at how much he pumped in her.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurabout 3 years ago
Good story

5 stars for this sexy fantasy.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

Just found your stories and so glad I did. (Why do folks who do not like cuck stories insist on reading them? I'd bet many can't admit to their own insecurities about their own equipment. OR they are properly endowed and can't relate to those who are not.) Come on people, read the TAGS first. Save your negativity for other more important things in life. To OOAA: Those of us who know about guys stuck with a lack of endowment, (either personally, or are in a relationship with such a man) we enjoy the subject of cuckolding and are with you 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice job. Hot Story.

neil439neil439about 2 years ago

Excellent…love the scene you paint

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Wow! An effective and sparkling writing style!

Usually I am not very interested in cuckoldry tales, partly because very often they always rehash the usual three or four ingredients of the basic recipe (wife too beautiful, husband with small penis, friend too willing...) but the Style of this tale is fantastic!

Why haven't you published anything in almost nine/ten years? A writer with so much talent has a duty, I mean I mean it would be desirable for you to share more Tales with your audience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You got to love the comments from the cucks. They will say anything to make themselves feel less guilty of their lifestyle. Isn't that right, Deana Bard? OOAA comments on every cuck story saliving at the mouth over them. Just another cuck polluting the LW category. Fuck off all you pricks. Go over to Fetish where you belong. Each cuck story gets an automatic one star rating without reading. To give these shit stories high ratings is an insult to the hall of fame writers in this category.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Terrific story, excellent writing 5 stars

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

I'm a cuckold-wanabee. I wish this happened to me. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

yfnspyfnsp8 months ago

Beautiful story, beautifully told! i know i'm going to enjoy the next installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOOAA@OOAA
I am a Spanish married man, with a lot of fantasies and very open-minded... My major turn on is to be cuckolded by my wife with a great, handsome, incredibly sexy and very well endowed lover... ...probably with such a lover, it may be a longer boyfriend relationship...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES