All Comments on 'O'Scouries Valentines Day Wife'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Do you expect anything different from republicans?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195527 days ago

There were too many holes in the ending. It was a solid 4 leaning toward 5 until the rushed and incomplete ending. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am left with a profound sense of sadness even though I KNOW it's only fiction. Your writing always leaves a mark.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No pussy is that good

Dude has been out with other women and has been with a smart, attractive accomplished lawyer, several times.

Move on, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes see the incest daughters, no don't keep hooking up with the sank nympho, hire a bodyguard cuz you can't trust old money boomers to behave, and set up an contingency to out their screwy family if an accident should befall him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting concept, but it's missing a decent ending including some sort of payback on his FIL.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too bad there is not a satisfactiry ending to this story. Not much doubt there is a history of sexual abuse in vol one and the reason for her warped view of extra sex. Being a RAAC fan I would like to have seen some of that. Even if they didn't re marry they could be friends with benefits and he would be a good father for the two girls.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Literal slut but had a weird OCD to document each encounter and rate it, though who could say why because even when she found a 100, it didn't seem to matter. And of course marriage means nothing to such a damaged woman. I'm not even going to question her state of mind. It is what it is.

Madeira1076Madeira10764 months ago

Good job. Glad dad stayed a dad and got a little on the side!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have enjoyed reading alot of the stories written by this author. The only problem I have is that almost all of them feel incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Non-biological kids are nothing more than friends at best.

RMike35RMike355 months ago
Paddy and Vicky.

Granted Vicky was a habitual cheater,it was obvious she had been sexually assaulted not once but multiple times.And my money is on Reggie that raped and molested Vicky,as for Charlie her cousin it was obviously a onetime thing and quickly cut it off with eachother.

Now it wasn't specified but the way Paddy told Reggie he better not ever lay a finger on the girls meaning Abigail and Bernedette or he would pay.As for Paddy and Vicky by her giving him her first diary implied he should read it to get a context of what happened to her to cause her to be so sexually crazy.Lastly it wasn't said but for Paddy to just grab Vicky and fuck her in his condo implies feelings for one another,but does that mean Vicky and Paddy will get back together as a couple,I highly doubt it but maybe like a friends-with-benefits arrangement.Oh and the last last thing is even tho Paddy is not the father of his two girls that still doesn't mean he can't be the Best Dad to them,hope he made the right decision.

James G 5James G 56 months ago

WTF was that BS ending?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked it, sort of.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

Hated the ending except for his chance to see his kids again. I understand the anger and the rage, but not the abandonment of the children that he raised.

Victoria needs lots of help and counseling. It would have been a better ending if she had come to him after trying to address her major issues.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm sorry, but if a woman bears the child of a man besides her husband, then she is best placed under her favorite rose bush in the garden.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In my opinion you trashed the whole story with the epilogue. I rate it 2 stars because the story, up until the epilogue, was well written.

Lowrider2020Lowrider202011 months ago

WOW!! that woman uses her pussy like a clown car.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

yuk! fucking dirtballs

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Another great story from a great author...until the Epilogue where the entire thing turned to shit. I don't know what it is about most authors on this site, but for some reason, even when the wife is 100% in the wrong and the man actually appears like he's going to come out on top, the authors turn the man into a weak, spineless pussy. So, the bitch ex-wife who was never really a wife, to begin with because she fucked 88 guys during her "marriage" and fooled this sucked into raising children that aren't even his gets to continue fucking anyone she wants. She can still fuck this cuckold loser whenever she wants AND he's still going to play daddy to two kids that are not his. It sure sounds like her situation didn't change one bit. In fact, the divorce probably made her lifestyle 1000 times easier to maintain. No lame husband to maneuver around. Pathetic.

I stopped reading Loving Wives stories a while back for multiple reasons. I found this author today and everything has been outstanding so I thought I'd give one of his LW tales a chance. BIG MISTAKE. I still look forward to reading the remainder of the stories in the Incest/Taboo category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

unqualified HORSHHHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting back with the slut wrecked an otherwise excellent tale. I get it he wants to reconnect with his non biological daughters….but what kind of stupid is it to fuck his ex immediately upon her coming by weeks after the divorce? Especially as he had tapped his lawyer and 2 other babes in the meantime? Pretty much defined him as a male slut. That took a 5 down to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started well, finished shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I imagine they're women like her out there. Entitled and selfish. Great story.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 1 year ago

Five star you are a great WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The rich and entitled, hypocrites with their horrendous secrets, while they try to tell others how to live.

I guess after the Epstein sex island revelations the story, now going of 15 years, seems kind of mild.

Do I think rich entitled people act like this? Yes 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was a rare privilege to click on the star with a 5 in the middle.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

so his wife fucked 88 men. 88!!! one can only imagine how many sloppy seconds he had and how many creampies he ate. not to mention that even his kids aren't his. and after all that he just jumped right into fucking her. WTF? are you sure this guy is not a cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story to start with. Ive noticed as ive read down through your story list that you have started leaving the storys short and leaving the ending to our imagination i understand that but i feel that the story should have touched on chapter 1 before ending. Guess i just like closure. my big complaint is you brining politics into it. I dont read litoratica to be reminded of our political problems of today

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPover 1 year ago

Wow. First gut reaction is how can you end that way. There must be a final part to this story. And then, I realized how beautifully sweet Scouries writes. The clues he left, our imagination and thoughts he wants us to delve. It’s all there. Ahh. But what a sweet corrupt tale it would be.

AbsintheWashtubAbsintheWashtubover 1 year ago

I suspect the author was going for something more subtle than most cheating stories. Other commenters complain about the lack of reason given for her cheating. I think it was in the first volume that was not read. Mr X had been raping her consistently since before college. She had no qualms listing anyones name, but Mr X remains anonymous? The clues are there; her father has been sexually abusing her since who knows what age. That sort of abuse can cause massive psychological issues around sex, and I suspect that is what we are seeing. Read that way the story is sad all around, but well done. Thanks for the variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like last comment went from a like it to dislike. The ending was so pathetic.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Actually I went from 4 stars down to 2. You write well, but the ending sucked. She cheated on him for their entire relationship, had children with other men and he's so shallow that he just jumps back to fucking her?

Why he attempted to walk away from his daughters is also a mystery. He was so hurt by being cucked that when he sees her again they immediately go at it.

Below someone claims it fits the logical paraemeters/behaviours, etc. Horsepucky!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I liked it but didn't love it. In the end there was no feeling of the intense betrayal and disrespect.

And of course the standard "I'll always love you". Never respected you and betrayed the hell out of you, but none the less ...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

The story was OK. The M/C's ( cheating one) don't have to be burned, or CUCKED or whatever. The story lacks even a passable WHY.... Also the husband character's behavior just doesn't sell the audience that would not care for some retribution.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

It was really good until the end.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5-star story! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this one has been around for a while, but… well I’ve read it three times, and it breaks my fucking heart every time. I judge a story based on how well it’s written, if it fits within the logical parameters/ behaviors etc. of the story construct, and how well it elicits the targeted emotions. Brilliant story brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ughhh. Incomplete AND how can he still love her?

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Darn good, I hate rape though. Pretty sure Mr. X is her Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was fun; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was good until he fucked the slut at the end. Still gave it 3 stars but I was disappointed by it.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

mr. X needed to be ended very very slowly and very very painfully.

the rest of the story was just plain stupid - 88 different lovers - what about STD's and when is she going to die a horrid death?

Which is why I gave it a big fat ZERO for the violence against women by mr. x.

But 1 star to lower your average score.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

Loved the story and the progression to the divorce. I realize a lot of stories on the site leave the ending up to the reader but wish the author had shown his view of how these lives progressed. On the other hand, he might have been crucified by the 'loving wives' trolls from both sides. I'll be writing my conclusion in my imagination today and tomorrow!

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Ok a few things,

1) the father is Mr. X the rapist.

2)the story is well written and feels original, probably not, but it feels that way.

3)the writing is fresh and easy, not pedantic and plodding like many authors on this site

4)it needs a part 2, in a way its a love story/romance/train wreck

Thank you for writing and sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just doesn’t make any sense to me . Kids re not his and he takes her back .. nonsense

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Excellent and even better than that. OF course Mr. X is her Dad and real DNA Father to the 2 girls. Such a twisted "man" and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a huge load of shit! Not even worthy of a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story sucks.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

Great work no emotional bullshit just sadness honest story well worth the time to read it

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Excellent!

I would guess, that repeated raping by her dad

turned Vicki into a nymphomaniac.

I'm luckily unfamiliar with addictions,

but I've heard nymphos are similar to gamblers

and alcoholics.

People that have great problem controlling themselves.

Vicki is a slut, but mostly she's a victim.

Of her father and her addiction.

That's what I think. But, of course, I could be wrong.

I found the plot both interesting and very well worked.

And I absolutely loved the clever wordplay.

Top ratings from me and added to my favorites.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

This woman used her pussy like a Clown Car.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

Stellar!! that's all that needs be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh good, the weasel hated it, that means I have to be right for liking it. Truthfully I think it’s a pretty good story. Hard to believe Vicki was stupid enough to keep a diary of her lovers, complete with scoring in several categories. She had to know that if that ever saw the light of day she was in trouble. Oh well. Good story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC that was a waste of my time reading it, your time writing it, and the worlds for it existing in it.

Yeah it was THAT dumb, that bad and honestly calling it that is more a compliment than you realize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable read.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - 88 sex partners since they got married - talk about a sex addict slut. What about STD's especially from the rapists. Pretty unbelievable that the husband never noticed anything, until he found the diaries and he actually believed that she rated him @100% - yeah right. This is just a make believe fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

her father was Mr. X and the girls sperm donor

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Poor Reggie was running out of names to call him. From what Paddy said to him as he walked out I wonder if he was in Volume One?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incomplete ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The end was a disappointment - after all the drama with Vickie he still fucks her on April Fools Day, guess the day was apt for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could see two or three more stories, maybe about the eighty eight, after the divorce, but certainly the vol 1 story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I gave it 5***** mostly for the way he handled the meeting.

But in truth, you don't come back from that level of betrayal. I'm assuming the father had abused his daughter which made her the way she was?

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

Four stars. The meeting at the Chrysler Bldg was what put it up.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

You may think me naive but is this the standard template for the genre of "loving wives"? It seems like such a misnomer. The man falls deeply in love with a woman, accepts her as the love of his life and marries her, and then finds out, sometimes years later, that she has fallen out of love and respect for him or maybe never truly loved or respected him in the first place, taking other men to her bed, such as in this story. The man then suffers immensely and sometimes turns to revenge so that he can move on. The woman then moves on only regretting that she got caught or that the man was able to inflict his revenge. At the end, the only emotion I could discern from Vicki was pity for her husband Paddy. I found her last remark that she would always love him and that he was no longer her only 100 was quite painful. So here Vicki moves on not skipping a beat, with no regrets, very little, if any, remorse while her ex-husband winds up living alone with visiting privileges to children (which he loves because he is a good man) sired by other men. Why? What has he done to deserve such a fate? This is such a fantastical act of betrayal which included both physical and emotional theft. Should he have ignored her terrible continuing betrayal because he really still loved her? Should any man ignore any betrayal at all? Seems to me that one must have a bit of a sadomasochistic bent to be able to enjoy such a narrative. To me this story was painful, but the last two-thirds were extremely painful, but I had to give your story 5 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Revenge is sweet. I still can't understand why he didn't wash his hands of them all, the cheating ex-wife and the two bastard daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is this a fantasy land story where STDs don’t exist? I assume it is, since the guy never bothered to use condoms.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Well written, but no sense of the betrayal, the heart wrenching realization that your true love has never really been yours, really emerged. She was just a sexual dilettante who couldn't bother to cross her legs, and the girls were just so much flotsam in the wreckage of their marriage. No passion, good bones, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a part 2

Where we learn the background, and further encounters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the most disjointed storylines I've ever read

Since this author hasn't published in 7-8 years, It's not worth the effort to critique his work in detail.

This is the first and only story I will read. Most of his work is Incest related. He should have stayed in that category.

Familial rape, a spouse who is apparently a nymphomaniac with daddy issues yet is depicted as a loving wife, pregnancies by unknown men, chronologies that do not make sense, the story is so cliche' laden it can't be taken seriously. Then it's topped off with a non-ending ending that makes no sense at all.

I guess those who like incest were turned on by daddy fathering two kids with his nympho daughter. That's the only excuse I can think of to justify the rating.

Oh, well. Live and learn.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Sounds like a lot of incest

The story must be in Arkansas. Their state motto is incest is best.

magenta9959magenta9959almost 4 years ago
Well done

Well written and an interesting story, but I'm not alone in wishing the story had been completed, even if it was pretty clear where it was going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mr X

This woman has a big problem...from what happened to her...and that's never really clear to me...but she has to fuck all the time and still never gets enough...but when she is caught an divorced...we never get to hear side of the story...after all...that's why he divorced her...but he is only the her bubby and she only loves him...maybe...but she lets him think he has two daughters...so where is the love here...and when she's found out...we don't see her side of this story...why not...isn't that as important to this story...her point of view...with all the men she's slepted with...I get the feeling she has a much better story here...and a hot one to...this is why this story goes flat...and why do so many authors think this is not important.........

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
All fucked up yet had to give it 4 stars dad raped her and continued

Caught it early left bad feeling thought once he realized father-in-law fucking his own daughter he would cut his balls off at least

Needs vol 1 revealed as to what age she was

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Only just come across this

Brilliant story, clearly Vikki has been fucked up by her father, putting Mr X down as frequently raping her from Book Two on, usually when she's at home during school and later high holidays, always rated low. She was in a cycle that wasn’t strong enough to break and probably hates her own sexual cravings. Really well written and dramatic, with both MCs written sympathically through an impossible scenario. I hope she gets medicinal attention, heaven knows they can afford the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope, fuck that familly

the second the divorce was final I'd have sued her father for alliniation of affection and fraud and asked to be reimbursed for the cost for raising his incestuous daughters

Who cares if I made any money I'd do it just to fuck them over in the society pages

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Was liking this

However, the story seemed incomplete. Did she have a mental condition? No explanation as to why she did it or why she had children to another man. Perhaps a second part where we hear from her? Can her nymphomania be cured and they reconcile? This story was almost a 5. It would have been just as bad if it had only been one or two men but it would have been easier to reconcile if the wife was truly contrite and vowed never to do it again but 88 men - I don't think so. She had to have an illness. It would complete the story if we heard from her.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not for me

She slept with eighty men, his kids weren't his and.he is still friendly? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!!

Anon "Stopped reading when he was stalking her and called her a 3:37am". You really need help. See a shrink.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
What did Volume 1 say?

First off what was in the first diary?. Was it an explanation of why she cheated?.

Also near the end after they had sex,was that like a reconciliation and Paddy forgave Vikki,and could they become like Friends with Benefits,even tho Paddy doesn't love Vikki anymore?,and could Vikki change her ways and remain loyal to Paddy and be happy with strictly him?.

Finally about Abigail and Bernadette,even tho they are not Paddy's Bio Daughters could he overlook his issues with Vikki to still love the girls who still think of him as their Dad.Lastly could Paddy get over his anger and hostility and forgive Vikki?,I hope so so they can all be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did not like the Ending

I Liked the Story a Lot .. But What guy would Risk STD's for a roll in the hay with a Ex wife who had 88 Lovers .. So No I would have passed on Her and I Wouldn't pay for the Kids College fund .. Let there real Dad's pay for it .. Plus Sue the real Dad's for back money's paid for their Kids .. Also Make sure that the real Dad's wives know the truth .. I am sure that there might be a divorce or 2 ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stopped reading when he was stalking her and called her a 3:37am

Yes, that is stalking, a federal crime. And I find it impossible to accept that he was a virgin which makes him a liar and a criminal.

I’m sure you meant well, that you wanted to make Paddie a rough, cocky but ultimately nice guy and maybe you fooled some people but you got it wrong. He is just a rapist waiting to happen and he’s clearly done this before since he scoped out her dorm prior to calling her. He even knew where she was located, so it wasn’t a spur of the moment; but a planned rape.

It doesn’t matter that she consented, it was written that way because it was the only way the author could put this into LW, he was going to fuck her whether she wanted to or not because that’s how the author thinks of women. Low life pieces of shit who need to be put in their place by a strong, rough, arrogant man.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Great

I thought this was a great story even with a somewhat happy ending. I will read more by this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Read it twice in one sitting

A wonderful - if heart wrenching - story. Thanks for sharing it.

fairway9fairway9over 5 years ago
Comment on volume 1

I would be curious to read volume 1. I have not looked to see if it was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has anyone

FTDS??? Lots of potential there!!!

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

SERIOUSLY????!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing

A nothing ending,other than a divorce nothing else is explained .What about the money from the sale of the company,what was he going to do when the agreement to stay for a year was over,what about the kids and did he try to find out who were their fathers and make them pay for their upkeep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Shame

It's a shame that Scouries doesn't write any more. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
only 4*

B/c you need to FTDS

SS1969

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
‘Traffic’ Her Ass!

First of all. I would’ve given orders to my ex-SF Security chief to sell her. There is a well established sex traffic organization that services the very wealthy men of Dubai. She would be sold as an Escort Slut, and kept on call. Her additional duty will occur at mid-nite every Friday. The little twerp that is her dad, must be dealt with. For him, nothing short of total bankruptcy. Her dad’s real treat will be to watch his baby girl being ‘Donkey Dicked’ on stage. My darling ex-wife will appear ‘live’ while her dad is seated on stage. She will then be directed to perform unspeakable sex acts on a beast of burden. Her co-star *King Dong* the resident Donkey of Dubai, will provide his massive Dong for her to pleasure herself with.

The last thing I would do is take my time exacting revenge on all 88 men in her journal. “Let the punishment fit the crime.” Let’s just say that the ER ward will be 88 times as busy as normal. Ahhhh...Revenge...how sweet it is!

...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story wise 5 st's ending 2 st's ....

To much for the rational minded. With his background and history. Finding out what had been going on would have been unrecoverable. Having anything to do with his ex-wife is not believable. Both daughters not his, Obviously she had her father too. 1. The girls are innocents and I could see him continuing a relationship with them. 2. Daddy would have to go, another call to his security consultant could take care of that. 3. Since she is obviously a slut. A placement in a third world country so she could help with the morale of the lower class would at least have gone a little way in paying back society for her depravity. Moving on and being justified in the conclusions.....Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm sick too

I liked it.

bill

5ssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK

The author is a demented, cuckolded, cum-guzzling, premature-ejaculating fucknozzle dressed in a gimp outfit with a huge dildo super-glued into his asshole. What the bastard hell was that epilogue all about?! 1*

CSD2CSD2over 6 years ago
Of all the stories you penned

This one needs another chapter. After all this time, I would love to know what was in the first diaries, if Paddy finally destroyed his father in law or others that cucked him, and if Paddy and Vikki reconciled if not remarried. And how did the girls grow up and adjust to their parents divorce?

I have questions. Please answer them.

5 stars.

scouriesscouriesover 6 years agoAuthor
A generous 2 only...

Dear Anonymous,

I have a feeling you might be related to the "anonymous" who commented on my "Oh Sarah" story. He also voted me a 2 (although he didn't regret not voting 1 as you did). I am glad though that at least you read the story all the way through.

And yes I did leave a few odd ends as you pointed out. I always like to leave a few things up in the air for my readers to decide for themselves. I do hope you've tried some of my other works - I'm sure you'll be able to find one that pleases you. At present I'm working on two new tales - I'll keep in mind your advice as I write them.

Jim (a.k.a. Scouries)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A generous 2 only.

Whenever a story has a shit ending, it deserves a 1 but it was fairly good or at least interesting until the insane reversal of actually having sex with her again so it got a 2 star vote generously. Clearly a lot was left open to interpretation with strong foreshadowing that her father was also one of her partners and likely her first. Also, he's possibly the biological father of the girls. Even if nothing was said about the use of a diaphragm, it would make it at least plausible that slut-momma had some control over who impregnated her. Clearly she was playing Russian Roulette with STD infections but a cap would at least offer her some choice over her baby daddies.

The parting remark remark about being her only hundred " ...you mean you were! " might mean her daddy first poked her after she met Jim, or, her daddy isn't the reason WHY she's a slut. If Jim was her first hundred and daddy was her second, then she's not actually chasing down any "daddy demons" by having multiple partners. She's just a whoring skank that doesn't care if the guy is a relative. The two possibilities of her daddy being before or after Jim are mutually excluding.

Either way, the last paragraph awards the winning hand back to the cheating whore and makes the smart tough guy who had his revenge divorce all lined up look like a total idiot sniffing after her soggy over-used tail ...knowingly this time. Yuck!

Come to think again, I regret not voting just a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...