Other Fun with My "Gifted" Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the next inward thrust, my balls pull up tight and I begin to unload deep into my wife's dark passage.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming deep in your ass!" I shout.

I continue thrusting in and out, riding through my orgasm, relishing in the feeling of her tight ass milking the spunk from my cock.

I am suddenly too sensitive to move any more, and begin to pull out. My wife clamps down her anus and holds me tight. With nowhere to go, I lean forward and lay over her back as she flattens herself out on the hood of the car.

A few moments later she pushes herself up a little and says. "That was fantastic, but now it's my turn."

Pushing her hips back, we disengage with a sloppy splat of my spunk spilling from her ass joining the already large puddle on the garage floor.

"Up on the hood on your back." She directs.

As I am positioning myself on the hood, she reaches into her purse and grabs her ever present lube. Slathering a liberal amount on her blood engorged cock, she steps between my legs. I had pulled my knees back to my chest allowing her access. With one hand on my hip and the other hand on her erection, she aims it at my tight pucker.

Her slick cock gently but firmly presses into my asshole. My ass is relaxing and relenting as she penetrates me. As many times as she has fucked my ass I never cease to be amazed at her length and girth.

Her slow and steady drive inwards expands my insides, but the best part is the feeling of her hardness pressing against my prostate. Even though I just came in buckets, I am spilling more seminal fluid onto my chest, quickly filling up my belly button and leaking onto the hood of the car.

Once fully seated in my ass, she flexes her Kegel muscles, causing her cock to swell and bounce in my ass.

I wiggle my ass back at her, while saying. "Give it to me, fuck me and cum in my ass!"

"Watch what you wish for."

"Bring it, do your best!" I challenge her.

"Alright then, here it comes!"

Grabbing my thighs and pulling them tightly to her hips she begins an aggressing assault on my ass. She's relentless and has a determined look in her eyes. Her thrusts feel as if she is trying to drive through me.

Antagonizing her further I say. "Is that all you got?" Knowing that if I piss her off she'll go crazy on my ass and I won't be able to sit for a week, but it's always fun while it is happening.

"You want it harder bitch? I'll give you harder!"

It's as if she shifted into high gear, her hips are a blur and her erection driving in and out of my ass as she long dicks me is causing a a steady stream of fluid to flow out of my rejuvenated erection. It's going all over the hood of the car causing me to slip and slide.

This is aggravating her even more as she can't get a good rhythm going, causing her to try and drive even harder, only to have me slide away on the spunk covered car hood.

Helping her out, I wrap my legs around her hips. Using my heels, I help her drive into me.

She's grunting and sweating in her exertion. I can tell from her facial expression she is right on the edge; her eyes are clamped shut in concentration. Her pounding is relentless, but I know how it feels to be so close and not be able to go over the edge.

I know her body pretty well, reaching up to her pendulous breasts, I take each of her stiff nipples between a finger and thumb and squeeze them while pulling away from her body. That has the desired effect.

Her eyes fly open, her teeth are gritted tight and with an "Nnnnnngggghhhhh!" that sounds more like a growl I feel her swell up and begin to unload a copious amounts of cum deep into my bowels.

I continue to pull on her nipple through her orgasm, she leans down and plants her mouth on mine and our tongues begin a duel, fighting to get deeper into the others mouth.

Eventually, her shaking calms down and she pushes herself up. On shaky legs she steps back and pulls her long but soft cock from my stretched asshole with a slurp as her spunk follows her cock and leaks out, adding to the mess on the car.

As I attempt to straighten my legs I slide off the cum slicked hood and land on the floor directly in the puddle of cum we had both created. We both start laughing hysterically.

Eventually calming down, I reach up and using her deflated cock as a handle, I pull myself to a standing position.

"Let's go shower." I say as I pull her along by her slowly expanding appendage.

As we get in the shower and relax under the warm water my wife asks. "What do you say we call the Emily and see what she is doing tomorrow?"

"I think it's a great idea." I tell her while stroking her renewed erection. "But you better be gentle with her, she's probably not very experienced and you could hurt her with this thing!" Giving her cock a shake.

"We'll let her set the pace." My wife agrees.

As she says this she is pushing on my shoulders not so subtly hinting she'd like me to pleasure her swollen cock.

Taking the hint, I drop to my knees and take her cock into my mouth.

"I can't wait to see her doing that to me." My wife admits while slowly feeding me more of her tool.

Needless to say, I soon swallowed another load of her spunk.

We didn't even bother getting dressed, rushing into the bedroom, she grabbed her phone and dialed Em's number.

"Hello...?"

12