Other People's Cars

Story Info
Being driven around in a strange car by a strange man.
2.2k words
4.62
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This car is nothing like mine.

The plush leather seats alone would probably cost as much as my little Toyota. They are firm and soft and have the luxurious expensive feeling that feels great against naked skin. I sigh and press my thighs together, the sheer white stockings with the pale pink bows which are the only things I have on don't really count as clothing.

The underground car park is dimly lit and has just the one lone occupant. I turn my head to the other window and stare again at the pale amber light of the elevator - still painfully stuck pointing up.

Fuck... Why did I even agree to this 'game'?

Images flood my mind... I'm sitting in his lap on another plush leather seat, this time a big comfy sofa... naked and warm, my flesh tingling with too much sex, too many slaps, too many kisses - marked with hours of intimate caresses.. his thick cock swollen and hard, nestled between my soft thighs.. I'm giggling as he feeds my strawberries... that smile - as I give in between peels of laughter and say I'll play his silly game.

I shake my head and turn my head back to the elevator light - thankfully pointing down this time. Then moments later it opens and he steps out into the carpark, smiling as he makes his way to the jeep.

"Hate to keep a lady waiting, but I had to pick up a few things." He says with a smile and throws the bag in the back seat along with my own things.

There's a broad smile on his face as he runs those green eyes over my body - a bit too slowly and lingering a little too much in places. I blush slightly and look ahead as he turns on the ignition and the jeep growls to life.

God this leather feels too good.. The jeeps rumbling along, vibrating too well - sighing inwardly.

"Can I have something to cover up?" I ask in a flustered voice after a few seconds feeling the vehicle climb the ramp upwards towards the exit - the big metal door looming ahead of us.

"More clothing?" He considers this request teasingly, those eyes running slowly up my stockings and bare thighs, higher to my stiff little dark pink nipples - my skin goosebumped in places.

"You look perfect just like this princess, plus this game needs to be played naked."

I look at him and he gives me that smile that makes my belly turn to jelly, and I just make a face back at him - scrunching up my lips in a half-pout half-smile. He laughs and winks, letting me know I might have to pay for that in a bit.

We pull up to the exit and he reaches into his jacket pocket - sighing exasperated, making a show of not finding what he's looking for. Then the other pocket - another sigh, after which he turns to me.

"I seem to have forgotten the door opener hun, can you use the little button on the pillar there?"

It's too far away! I laugh inwardly, knowing something's up as I reach my arm slowly out the open window.

"I can't reach it!" I say, laughing back at him.

"Get on your knees sweetheart, you do your best work that way," he says with a low chuckle, a commanding tone in his voice.

Another blush on my face, spreading down my chest. I unbuckle the seatbelt and kneel on the soft leather, bending over, pushing my bare bottom out at him like I did so many times that weekend, and reach out the window - stretching towards the button.

"That's it baby girl, bend at the hips, there you go!" I hear him say behind me, his voice closer like he's leaning in towards me.

His hand is sliding up my thigh, big and warm and causing those familiar tremors in my tummy. Those thumbs press into one flushed pink buttock, digging in and then pulling apart, spreading the tight sore opening wider for his eyes and then his warm wet tongue.

So many times, just like this.. those fingers and thumbs opening me up.. On my back on his big soft bed... climbing onto him on that big plush sofa... pushed hard against the wall.. Standing on tiptoe as my fingers dig into his biceps...

"Hey stop, I'm going to fall" I half yell and half giggle back at him. My palm on the pillar finger pressing on the button to open the door.

I hear the grinding of the door as it comes to life and rolls upwards. The sound drowning out his reply and my own moan as he pulls back and replaces his tongue with something cool and metallic. Something with a soft pointed tip that gets wider as it goes deeper.

My eyes shut for a moment as I realize it's a buttplug, and it slips deep with a little shudder of my small cock. The opening clenches down on the intruder and sends a heated wave of pleasure down my spine.

"Easy there honey." He says with a low growl, those hands run smoothly up my hips and pull my back into the jeep.

I just stare at him in shock as I sit back and the leather seat presses into the base of the plug, seating it into position inside me. He looks pleased with himself.

"Hold on, there's a hump!" He says with a smile and floors the gas making the jeep rev up the small incline and leap out onto the moonlit street. There's a little too much speed and I feel myself lift into the air for a moment and then sink back deep onto the seat and into the plug. It hits something deep in me and my eyes roll back, whimpering out his name as I shudder.

"Good girl." He growls looking across at my half closed eyes - my lips making a shocked little O shape.

"We are going for a quick drive to my favorite lookout spot. You are going to do everything I ask you to do on the way there. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

I stare at him as we drive up the long stretch of road, making little fists with my hands by my side on the seat, bracing myself slightly against the low tremors of the seat against my bottom.

I nod breathlessly. My eyes say 'Yes Daddy.'

We rev down the highway, speeding along the tree lined stretch of flat straight road - the moon winking at us through the gaps in the branches. If I close my eyes I can imagine we are on our way to a romantic weekend alone, just the two of us and...

Oh god!

The butt plug is pushed slowly and smoothly up into my warm flesh as he brakes, the jeep slowing sharply, approaching a fork in the road with a simple green wooden sign that reads 'Lookout'.

"Almost there princess." He says with a glance across at me and then adds, "Lets get those little feet onto the dash now, stretch them out straight."

I stare at him, eyes widening in surprise at the request - my legs complying in a daze. Nylon encased toes and heels sliding up along the glovebox and straightening on top of the dash as I lift my legs up into view.

"Straighten those legs - no bending your knees!" He growls as he watches me react, a husky note in his voice as I feel his eyes crawl up along my long legs.

"I want your fingers around your ankles too, not holding onto the seat." he adds.

My eyes shut for a moment, the road tremors are now constant and more violent as we drive down what feels like a well traveled country road. I lift my hands off the seat and wrap my fingers around the slender stocking clad ankles, giving in and letting the butt plug and the road have its way with my tortured hole.

Fuck how does he make me like this!

I feel his warm hand - soothingly heavy on my bare back, gliding slowly down my spine as he looks over, watching me tremble and sob with every jolt and shudder of the road. Stretched out under the soft glow of the moonlight, my pale thighs and white silken legs wobble constantly and I feel my little cock ooze out my pleasure in little droplets onto his seats.

"Here we are!" He says and I can hear the low needy growl in his voice. "I want you to close your eyes for me now, the last bit of this game is a surprise."

My eyes shut and the darkness is welcoming as the humming in my muscles becomes unbearable. The drive feels at an end as he slows and the jeep turns off the road into what sounds like a narrow pathway lined with trees and bushes that sweep and smack the half open windows.

Finally the engine is off.

I hear the door on his side open and he gets out and lots of activity begins... doors open and close.. footsteps on the grass.. I sit there - still, with my eyes shut tight for what seems like an hour, but in reality it is just a few moments.

The door on my right opens and I feel his warm hands again, sliding under my knees and buttocks - lifting and carrying me out of the seat and into what feels like a warm summer night.

A cool breeze caresses my bare skin and as I reach to steady myself, my hand brushes his own skin - also warm and bare. His shoulder and arm and neck are all bare and warm - and naked.

He's naked!

My eyelids tremble - fighting the need to open and see what he has planned. My body is warm and ready as I run my fingertips slowly along the warm velvet expanse of his back and before I can stop myself my lips part and I let out a loud sob into the night.

"Eyes closed princess." He says, the sounds inches from my lips. I tilt my head and touch my lips to his chin delicately - answering with a warm wet kiss.

I feel him kneel and I'm being lowered to the ground, onto what feels like a big soft beanbag. His hands are on my thighs, sliding them wide and pushing them back until I almost feel my knees touch my chest. Then there's a small gentle tug on the buttplug, his fingers close around the base.

"Relax baby. Open your ass up for Daddy." He says, with a voice that's laced with lust.

I relax the tight sore little muscles of my bottom, feeling the thick swollen tug of the plug easing out of my tightness. My body trembles in waves of heat as the ring of muscles clench and unclench rhythmically as it gives up the invader.

"Good girl, now open your eyes."

I open them and give out a little cry.

I'm lying spread out wide on the beanbag on the grass, stocking clad toes pointed to the sky, his naked frame hunching over me in the pale moonlight. The view behind him takes my breath away - a secret lookout carved into the side of the small hill, probably only known to the locals. The lights of the town twinkle beneath us, the highway snaking through it like a red and white shimmering snake and above it all, the night sky is awash with what seems like hundreds of stars and a glowing crescent moon.

"Isn't that the most beautiful sight you've ever seen?" He says in a low whisper - a soft edge to it that I've not heard before.

I nod, staring at it all for a moment more, before turning my head to meet his gaze - realizing with a flutter in my tummy that he was referring to the sight that is spread out on the grass before him.

He smiles and I feel him shift and reach for something on the grass next to him - a small circular package wrapped in a delicate pink muslin, held closed with white lace. He hands it to me and I turn it over, fingers shaking as I ease the lace bow open.

"I want you to tell me that first message I sent you - all those months ago." He says as his eyes look deep into mine, warm and intense. "I know you memorized it word for word."

My head spins. He was right - I knew it off by heart. I had spent most of that first night blushing as I read it over and over.

"Princesses need to be taken under the moonlight with their toes pointed to the stars and tiaras on their heads and thick cocks deep in their asses."

I half whisper, half stammer out each word as my fingers finally pull out the contents from its wrapping and it twinkles delicately in the moonlight. His hand is on my wrist, easing my hand and the shining silver tiara up towards my head.

"Go ahead princess, put it on." He whispers leaning over me.

What else can I do? If the Tiara fits... wear it.