Other People's Drama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I decide to participate. I reach out and, following her movements, begin to roughly manipulate her visibly extended, and engorged clit. When she tries to go faster, I put my free hand on her thigh, and whisper 'slowly'. She grudgingly returns to her rhythm.

Six minutes later, Riley has another massive orgasm. I have to keep slowing her down, forcing her to extend her orgasm, while allowing mine build a little further. I've decided I like the way she mumbles and groans - it's very alluring. When she stops, once again breathing like she just ran a race, I let her, thankful that I can contain my orgasm for later. I pull her off me, guide her to a spot next to me, and let her put her head on my chest.

"What about you?" she asks, her breathing slowing.

"You'll see..." I reply, kissing her on the forehead.

"I've never had three orgasms, without the guy getting off."

"Maybe, this is about Riley, and not about the guy."

She lifts her head, and for the first time, kisses me... a deep, passionate kiss.

"Sorry... but this is getting to be about more than just sex," she offers, laying her head back on my chest.

I gently run my fingers down her bare back, making her entire body shudder.

"You're an amazing partner, Riley..."

"You can do, whatever you need to, to finish..."

"Does that include your ass?"

"If you want it. I've only done it once., and it didn't turn out so well."

"Really?" I ask, a bit intrigued.

"Yeah. After that one time, I wasn't willing to try it again."

"But, now?"

"You can do anything to me, Lucas, and I know it's gonna be amazing."

I slip out from under her, go into the bathroom, and return with two condoms, and a bottle of lube. I get a rush, when she takes the condoms, and without a word, works me back to hard, and rolls one down me. She looks at me kinda funny when I hand her the second one, but does the same thing with it. The moment I squirt the lube onto my condom covered cock, both her hands are eagerly spreading it around.

I position her near the edge of the bed, facing the center, her feet hanging over the side, then push her ass down until it is at a convenient level. I cover her hole with lube, rubbing it in, and applying pressure. I take my time enticing her ass, going slowly and trying to make her relax. I slip a single finger in her, and tease her - going in and out slowly, letting her get accustomed to the feeling. She coos and moans her approval. I switch to two fingers, and push them in a bit further, again letting her sphincter become accustom to it.

Then, out of nowhere, she says, "I'm ready..."

I squirt some lube into her ass, add some more to my cock, and then carefully tear the reservoirs off the ends of the condoms. I push myself against her with a moderate amount of force, wait a few seconds, and then push a little harder. Her ass is unyielding, but she doesn't pull away. I push harder, and this time, she pushes back - forcing my head to slip inside her.

"Holy shit!" she blurts out.

"Too much?"

"God no! It kinda hurts, but it feels amazing!"

"More?"

"Uh huh..."

I inch my way into her, and after a full minute, find that I'm balls deep into her intriguingly tight ass. Then I stop, and simply enjoy the feeling. After a few seconds, I hear her giggle again.

"Does it feel as good to you, and it does to me?"

"You have no idea..." I mumble.

The I hear, "fuck me, Lucas... use my ass..." whispered just loudly enough I hear it.

And... I do.

Her pristine, unused ass is so incredibly tight, that I don't last long - but then, I don't fight the orgasm either. After three or four minutes of slow, methodical fucking, when I come, it's intense. Once it begins, just as I always do, I simply stop, and let the muscles inject my hot, sticky seed, into her waiting ass. The moment she realizes what's happening, she pushes back into me, burying my dick in her ass, as far as it will go.

"oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... more... don't stop... fill me up... oh yes... uughh"

Yes, I love anal sex - more than a person probably should. Yes, I've done it a lot, with a number of different women. With Riley, it has just become an incredible new adventure.

Once my cock stops pulsing, a moaning Riley lets herself fall forward into the middle of the bed, and my cock, still dripping cum, pops out of her as she does. I climb up behind her, and lay on top of her, celebrating the warm smoothness of her 'perfect' little body.

After a few moments, she begins wiggling, and I lift myself enough that she is able to turn over onto her back. Once I lower myself onto her again, she wraps her legs around me, then pulls me down and kisses me again.

"You are the only guy that will ever be allowed to do that to me. And, you can do it whenever you want."

I kiss her, push myself up, and get off the bed. I go into the bathroom to clean myself up, and as I am wiping my dick with a warm washcloth, the shower suddenly comes on. I turn and find a grinning Riley, standing inside the glass walls, adjusting the water. I shake my head, and join her.

Although she's nine inches shorter than me, she manages to wash my entire body - something no woman has ever done to me before. I, of course, return the favor, investigating every inch of the girl's body as I do. I also discover that she loves having her hair washed. *mental note*

Once we are done, I pick her up, and still dripping wet, lay her in the middle of the bed. I slip a single pillow under her head, then climb on top of her, again allowing my full body weight to settle on her. She opens her legs, again, inviting me to enter her.

"I want to enjoy you, Riley. No fucking - no screwing - no pounding. I just want to be inside you, feel your warmth, and enjoy the sensation. Is that too weird?"

"Nuh uh... but you gotta promise to fill me up, when the time comes..."

With a smile, I slip myself back into her, wet, warm, beckoning pussy, pushing until there is nothing left. I spend twenty minutes, slowly and passionately pumping myself into her, over and over and over. My heart races the entire time. I'm fairly certain I'm in the middle of the most transcendental sexual encounter I have ever experienced.

And yeah... I'm fairly certain, that with just one encounter, I've managed to get addicted to a damn a teenager. Again.

My final orgasm is the thing that binds Riley to me... forever. The look in her eyes as it happens, tells me that she feels the same way.

******

So, now I'm screwing a twenty-year-old, am probably in love with her eighteen-year-old sister, and am using their kinky-ass mother in a manner best not discussed here.

Do you see how far past 'moral' I have gone? What the fuck is wrong with me? I've actually given up trying to justify any of it in my own mind, and the fear of getting caught seems to have simply vanished. I just don't care...

I've come to the conclusion that God is just waiting for my sorry ass to turn up...

******

'Once in a while' with Riley eventually turns into once a damn day - sometimes even more often - not that I'm complaining. She is by far, more insatiable than her mother. Thing is, her level of experience makes her an excellent partner. Because all her previous partners were high school guys, she doesn't really understand the smaller nuances that take sex past amazing, and all the way to phenomenal and extraordinary. Once she discovers the possibilities, she throws herself into it, constantly asking if she's doing things the right way, or the wrong way, consumed by a need to learn... to experience.

Truth is, the girl may actually be a nymphomaniac, and I worry that my behavior may be making the monster even bigger.

She generally turns up after school, and we end up fucking at least twice, before she has to rush off to get home. As time passes, she starts waking me up at ridiculous hours of the morning so, as she likes to put it, I can 'put a smile on her face, and send her to school in a seriously good mood'. Like I said, she is completely insatiable.

Fortunately for me, she is also very discreet about what we are doing - something that intrigues me. She seems to go out of her way, to make sure no one catches on to what is really going on between us.

******

The true level of my insanity becomes apparent when I have sex with all three of them, in the same day, and yet, not a one of them suspects. Kirsten shows up after her shift, at 6:45 am. We get all weird and kinky - I basically abuse her body for about two hours - and when we are finished, she showers, and goes home.

Three hours later, I'm in the kitchen marinating some steaks for dinner, when in the door comes Morgan. With a smile, she tells me she doesn't have another class until after lunch, and she is mine until then. Sex with Morgan is far slower, and laced with much more emotion, than the encounters I have with her mother and sister. She tends to be totally 'conventional' - which I find odd, in that she spent two years, being an escort. Although I am certain she has been exposed to the kinkier side of sex, my suggestions about oral and anal explorations, tend to generate a negative response. So far, my cock has never been in her mouth, and the one time I tried to go down on her, the look on her face, told me not to try it again. I figure it's the girl's way of moving beyond her past, as she tries to become 'normal' again. I will say, she does seem to have some insanely intense orgasms - more than once, have I felt her nails in my back, and heard her crying into the pillows.

Finally, the crazy one shows up at 3:45. She comes in, locks the door, and is naked within seconds. She gives me an incredible blowjob, swallows every drop, and then fucks me on a chair in the kitchen. After a short recovery, I fuck her on the living room floor using her favorite position - doggy style. She makes all kinds of wonderful 'sex' noises - which I think is solely for my benefit, but that turn me on nonetheless.

Like her mother, Riley likes more 'physical' sex - she likes to be 'manhandled' as she puts it. I try to appease her without hurting her, and without letting it get too carried away. I thought about taking her to the basement, and doing to her, what I do to her mother, but felt that might be pushing it. Besides, the one time I left a bruise on her, I damn near cried.

In all honestly, it's gotten so crazy, that I keep expecting one of them to run into the other, while coming or going from my house.

******

Three days after she graduates from high school, with Mom's permission, I finally take Riley somewhere with me (I'm trying to make it look like I'm being fair to both girls). Just to see how she will react, on the plane, I slip a fake wedding ring on the correct finger. The girl goes off the deep end.

"So... I actually get to act like I'm married to you?" she whispers.

"Well... you could be my daughter-in-law, or a married friend, who is just traveling with me..."

"Nuh-uh... this," she again whispers, holding up the ring, "says I'm married to you."

After she sits staring at the ring for a while, she turns and looks at me again.

"Just remember, no matter what happens, this was your idea."

The look in her eyes tells me everything I need to know.

We spend four days, being married. Well... in her mind anyhow. She is constantly holding my hand (that's her thing), and we have some of our best 'adult' conversations. Although she plays the 'hot young wife' quite well, she is far smarter than she lets on. She is also careful not to overdo things in public, keeping her kisses to pecks, and not hanging all over me constantly. But, be assured, when we are out together, she has her subtle little ways of making sure everyone knows we are a couple.

In the evenings, I dress her to kill (she again surprises me with how comfortable she is, all made up, and playing her part), and take her to a couple of high-end restaurants, where she tends to be the center of attention. Barely 5'3", 133 pounds, spooky hazel eyes, big boobs, made up at the salon, and dressed to kill. What is the average heterosexual male going to do, besides stare? When I ask her if she is aware of the attention she is getting, she laughs and whispers, "Yeah... they all wish they were you, so they can fuck me."

For a few hours every day, while I am working on the project that brought us here, she gets to lie on the beach, and work on her tan. As God is my witness, when she is wearing that damn white string bikini, her 34Es (I finally looked at one of her bras) barely fitting into the top, and just enough bottom to cover her slightly plump, but perfect little ass, the girl looks more like she could be in her late twenties, than the eighteen-year-old she is.

And, much to my surprise, her behavior supports it as well. Most who see us together - including some of my friends - actually believe we are happily married.

On our last night here, we get invited to a seafood boil at a friend's beach house. Riley comes to me, looking a bit concerned, and asks what she should wear, as she knows these are my friends. It takes me a second, but I finally realize she is worried about embarrassing me.

"Well," I offer, "considering that the house's back patio is on the beach. I suggest you dress like Riley."

The smile that spreads across her face is priceless.

Ten minutes later she is standing next to the rental car, wearing flip-flops, a pair of cut-off jeans, and a half-shirt - under which is her white string bikini. She also has her hair up in the goofy little buns she likes so much.

And yeah, she is the hit of the party. Ten minutes after we arrive, she loses the shorts and the shirt, and taunts a couple of the other women to get into the water with her. She spends the evening wandering around in her wet bikini, and flirting with damn near everyone there. Her openness, and uninhibited free-spirit attitude (translated as 'being eighteen'), captures everyone's attention. Even the women - most of whom are at least fifteen years her senior - seem drawn to her for some inexplicable reason.

The truth is, I am far more comfortable with Riley in public, than I am with Morgan.

I know I'm in trouble - again. I can't seem to reign my heart in, and I don't want Riley to go through what Lilli did. In order to keep from losing myself, and screwing her up, I know what I'm going to have to do. Although my heart is fighting it, my mind is telling me it's time for a change.

Two months later, without explaining, I take leave of the girls, and their mother, and move to Colorado. Time for some solitude...

******