Other People's Drama Ch. 03

Story Info
Colorado (1).
4.3k words
4.82
4.2k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

The third part. Hopefully, the story is holding your attention.

Enjoy!

******

Other People's Drama

Colorado (1)

My guess is that you are wondering 'why Colorado' - especially when I was in a position to keep fucking three amazingly sensual women.

Mostly because of the dreams. Seems that my questionable past is coming back to haunt me. Yes, it's a bit of a list.

All the shit I did in the Gulf, in the name of freedom. What I did to Lilli. And more specifically, what I did to a remarkable, if not slightly confused, pair of sisters, and their mother. I bailed because I knew what I was doing wasn't right. I desperately need to redefine my moral position. I need to be normal, like other people.

So, in pursuit of that end, I bought twenty-five acres on the side of a mountain, at 8800 feet up, sixty miles from any civilization, and built a very simply A-frame. It takes me six months to get the place habitable, and to get rid of the small trailer I've been living in, while I finished construction.

I also got a friend. His name is Butch. He's a pure-bred St. Bernard.

And here I hide, trying to deal with all my demons...

Only a month after I set up housekeeping, I get a call from Kirsten...

"She wants to come and hang out with you... for six weeks... until school starts. She even threatened to go on her own. I tried to tell her there are reasons you left, but I'm fighting a losing battle."

"So, did she tell you?"

"Yes."

"Good.

"Good?"

"Yes, good. I'm glad she chose to tell you. The relationship between the two of you is the important one. I'm just a car, that passed her in the dark, on the highway."

"You asshole. You are far more than that to the girl, and you fucking well know it. Morgan told me her story as well."

I sit silently, staring at the trees, out the front window of the A-frame.

"No, Lucas - I don't hate you. In all honesty, I'm not even slightly concerned - well, with what happened anyhow. I am however, very concerned about your attitude at the moment. You gave them back to me, Lucas - you pulled them out of the insane life they had each chosen, since Doug bailed on us. They sat down and told me all about the conversation you had that first night - when you scared the shit out of Thomas and Richard. Although I couldn't admit it, I knew what the hell was going on, and I didn't have the strength to do anything about it. You did. Where I struggled, you took action. You walked into our lives, when we - all four of us - needed you to. I will forever owe you for that."

More silence. I am honestly not sure how to respond.

"It isn't like you coerced, or manipulated, either of them," she lets out a little snicker, "more like they did it to you. What happened, happened because they both wanted it to, and I'm okay with that."

"I'm not sure how to respond, Kirsten... honest to God."

"Tell me I can send her out there - so she can get this out of her system."

"Kirsten... I can't... well... I can't guarantee..."

"The only guarantee I want from you, is that in six weeks, you will send her home to me."

Again, I go silent. I know I brought this on myself. It's my demon, and I need to deal with it. I also know what will happen, if I get close to her again...

"She's nineteen - whatever happens while she is there, is between you and her. She needs to do this, Lucas. She needs some kind of closure, so she can turn loose of you, and move on."

"I didn't mean for this to happen - I swear to God..."

"Can I send her?" she instantly replies, ignoring my comment.

"Yes. I'll pick her up at the airport."

At 5:00 pm the next afternoon, I'm standing next to the carousel that has Riley's flight number on it, and as I am looking around, it buzzes, the light starts flashing, and it begins to move. I make one more visual search for Riley, and two-thirds of the way through my circle, I see her - running at me full speed.

When she is close enough, the silly girl jumps into my arms, and bursts into tears. I think she pulls at the heart strings of everyone watching. And once again, the amazing young woman I fell in love with, plays it perfectly. All I get is an intense hug, and lots of tears.

Once we find her single bag, we're on our way. She never turns loose of my hand, until we reach the Jeep.

Yes, my heart is racing.

******

"It doesn't have to be like it was before. I just want to hang out with you," Riley says, dropping her backpack next to the suitcase I just put down.

"Are you sure you can do that, Riley?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

She stands there, looking as beautiful as I remember her, biting her lower lip. Because she has started playing soccer for the community college, she appears to have lost her 'baby fat', and is now very toned - all over. Not muscular. Toned. Oh, and still perfectly tanned as well.

"Yeah... I didn't think so."

"Is that bad?"

"Depends," I reply, going to the small kitchen, and retrieving the foot-long sub sandwich I made earlier.

"On?"

"On whether or not Riley can turn loose of all this, when the time comes. I promised your mother I'd send you back in six weeks, and I fully intend to keep that promise - no matter what."

I grab a bottle of Gatorade, a half bag of chips, and head for the couch. Riley is quick to kick off her sneakers and join me. I hand her half the sandwich, and a couple of paper towels, put the bag of chips between us, and then put my feet on the table in front of me.

"So, I can't stay forever then?"

"If you really believe you are in love with me, we can discuss marriage."

She actually laughs.

"Wow... You sure you want marry a nineteen-year-old, at forty?"

"No."

She looks both confused, and disappointed.

"I'll marry you."

For a split second she looks like she is going to cry, then she recovers. She takes a bite of the sandwich, chews for a moment, then again looks at me.

"What about Lilli. Would you marry her?"

"Nope. Just like with you, I turned her loose. She found her way. She is happily married to a really nice guy, two years her senior, that she met in college."

"I meant... well... I guess I meant, why didn't you marry her?"

"We were meant to share, exactly what we did. Although I believe she was very much in love with me, she didn't want to marry me. I think she understood the ramifications, and difficulties involved. We simply gave each other, what was needed at the time."

"But... what if..."

"I don't do supposition, Riley," I blurt out, interrupting her.

"Huh?"

"I can see I'm going to have to get you a dictionary for your birthday..."

She slugs me and says, "You suck!" Then, after a second, she smiles and adds, "But it's way sweet that you remembered."

"We remember the things that hold our hearts, Riley."

"So, if you'd even consider marrying me, that must mean you are in love with me..."

"Very much."

"Okay, you win. I'll make you the same promise Lilli did. When the time comes, I'll kiss you on the cheek, go back to my life, and try to find a way to survive."

"Fair enough. For the next six weeks, this," I point at the two of us, "is whatever Riley wants it to be."

The instant glimmer in her eyes, and the smirk on her face, tell me exactly what she is thinking. I put the sandwich down, lean toward her, carefully unbutton the top two buttons on her blouse, and find the fake wedding ring hanging from a thin gold chain, nestled between her boobs - right where I left it, eight months ago. I carefully unhook the clasp on the chain, and let the ring slide off, into my hand, then put the chain in my shirt pocket. The moment I slide the ring back on her finger, she bursts into tears.

******

"Where am I sleeping? And don't say 'with the dog'."

I laugh - I can't help it. I'm relaxing again, and find that I am glad she is here. For the first time since I left the east coast, I feel almost... well... normal again.

"Where do you want to sleep?"

"Up there," she points at the loft, "with you."

"That works."

"Should I get my pajamas?" she asks, actually looking unsure.

"I told you, this is whatever Riley wants it to be. Quit asking obscure questions, and just be Riley, please?"

She is suddenly released - it's all over her cute face. She walks over to me, and kisses me so passionately, she damn near stops my heart.

"Are you going to do 'stuff' to me?"

"Stuff?"

"Uh huh. Like... whatever you want? I want to know you love me..."

I scoop her up in my arms - all 125 lbs. of her - and carry her up the stairs. When she sees that damn near the entire loft is a huge bed, she giggles and kisses me. I stand her up, finish unbuttoning her blouse, slowly slide it off her smooth, tan shoulders, then lay it across the back of the only chair. I unbuckle her belt, then unbutton her jeans, and slide them down her damn near perfect hips and thighs, then gently lift her feet out of them once they reach the floor. I slip her ankle socks off her feet, then run my hands up both her legs, causing her to shudder, and maybe moan a little. Having seen that her bra hooks in the front, I stand, slip my fingers inside the edges of each cup, this time getting a real moan out of her, and unhook it. I slide it off her shoulders, and put it on the chair, with the rest of her clothes. I pick her up and put her in the middle of the bed, her enticing hazel eyes telling me she is more than ready for what she knows is coming.

The moment I start taking off my clothes, my heart again gets into a battle with my brain. My mind says 'she's a kid' - but the rest of me, governed by my heart, and seen through my eyes, says, 'she's an overtly sexual young woman, that I want so badly, I can't even explain it'.

Yeah... my heart and body win this one.

I climb onto the bed, my cock now half-erect, and when I pull on her panties, she lifts her ass and lets me have them. I gently lift her legs, until her feet are almost touching her ass, then spread them slightly. When I start gently stroking her soft, smooth, pink mound, she is quick to voice her approval.

"oh god yes... yes..." she says, in just above a whisper.

It takes only seconds, before my gentle manipulations get her juices flowing. After a minute, she is sticky wet. That's my cue. I slip my head between her thighs, and go to work.

Although she only had a few (accidentally perhaps) orgasms during her 'slutty' period, she chalked it up to fucking 'boys' who knew about nothing, except getting themselves off. Once she discovered how to give herself one, that was it. She quickly became an 'orgasm addict' as she likes to put it. The more she had, the more she wanted. She would masturbate three - sometimes four - times a day.

Then, during our first sexual encounter, I showed her the why and how of orgasm - I introduced my tongue, to her clitoris. Not as big as some, it turns out that, when properly manipulated, hers is more sensitive than most. According to Riley, teenage boys know nothing about this.

It takes me about six minutes to bring Riley right to the edge - and then I stop. Just because.

"Ohhhh... you asshole!" she screams, and then reaches down to finish the job herself. I grab her hand and stop her.

"Patience, Sunshine... patience. I'll get you off... in time..."

I leave her hanging, and pull myself up on top of her, resting my cock on her slightly ravaged, and crazy-sticky pussy. I let my full body weight press her into the bed, because I've always liked the way she reacts. A lot of the satisfaction I get from being with Riley, comes from watching her reactions. This time, it's a deep moan, her legs wrapping around me, and a lot of wiggling.

I immediately start working on her wonderfully perky nipples - something else she likes. She usually goes right off the deep end, when I taunt them in public - covertly of course. Tonight, my tongue makes a meal of them - biting, pulling, sucking, licking - while my hands gently knead her tits into submission. At this point, it obvious that she wants to finish what I started earlier. But I'm not done torturing her just yet.

"will you please fuck me... I need you to fuck me..." she mumbles, moaning, groaning, and squeezing me with her legs.

I push myself off her to the right, grab a small black bag from the night stand next to the bed. I slide myself back on top of her, and wait until she opens her eyes, looks at me, and gives me that beautiful sexy smile.

"Why are you torturing me?" she asks, lifting her head, and kissing me.

"Because I can. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, of course not. I told you, do whatever you want..."

"Close your eyes, and whatever happens, don't open them until I tell you to."

She does, and I give her a deep kiss, entangling our tongues, and swapping saliva.

I open the bag, get out one of the clamps, and close it over her left nipple, locking it as I do. Her face contorts instantly from the pain, but she never makes a sound. I put the second clamp on her other nipple, and lock it in place as well. Within seconds, I hear her soft sobs.

"Do not touch those, understand?"

With tears running down the side of her head, and pooling in her ear, she nods her understanding. I get to my knees, grab her by the hips, and forcibly flip her onto her stomach, allowing her to find a position for her tits, that doesn't affect clamps. As she is crying, I am rolling on a condom - then, a second one. Once I have it lubed, I lube her captivating little asshole, giving her a good idea of what I am going to do. I put the head of my cock against her hole, then lean forward, grab her hair, and pull her head up.

"You know what's next?

"uh-huh," she again mumbles, through her still falling tears.

"Are you ready?"

"uh-huh," she again mumbles.

Truth is, this is very special for me. She has apparently held to her rule, that I'm the only male allowed to put his cock up her ass.

With a gentle push, my head slips in, about two inches. She lets out a deep, guttural groan, between sobs. I wait a few seconds and push again, this time not stopping until I feel my balls against her sticky slit. Without warning, I pull back, leaving only my head still in her ass. She squeals loudly, and her breathing quickens. I think she realizes I intend to punish her...

I apply a generous amount of lube to my exposed shaft, then push - and am again, balls-deep in what very well may be the perfect asshole. Riley quickly draws her knees up under her, pushing her ass into the air, and giving me maximum access. Slowly, I begin to fuck her ass... long, slow strokes... over and over... in and out.

"oh fuck... I forgot how much I missed this," she offers in almost a whisper. Then, after about a minute, she adds, "harder Lucas... harder... pound my ass..."

I, of course, intend to oblige her. First, with my dick fully up her ass, I lean forward, and using both hands reach around and tighten the screws on the clamps - until she responds...

"oh fuck... oh fuck... that hurts... it hurts... FUUUCCK!..."

When she finally screams, I stop turning, and return my attention to her ass. I pull back, until only my head remains inside her, then as hard as I can, pound myself back in, repeating the process until she begins to grunt, groan, squeal, and chirp, with each thrust. For a full ten minutes, I brutally lay waste to her insanely tight ass. It's patently obvious that the girl loves being fucked in the ass.

Then, when I realize I am about to lose my load, I stop - shoving myself into her ass until my balls are against her unbelievably hot, sticky slit, and I can feel her juices leaking on to me. She lets out another scream, and follows it with, "not fucking again Lucas!" This is when I realize, that just by chance, I've left her hanging again. Orgasm denial. Gotta love it. When she reaches for her pussy, I again stop her, and just as quickly, her tears return.

"oh please... please Lucas... please let me finish..." she sputters through her tears.

"Not yet."

The moment I say it, we're back to sobbing again. And yeah, I'm so freaking turned on, I can barely think straight.

Once I'm sure that I'm past the orgasm stage, I slowly pull myself out of Riley's ass. I put my lips next to her ear, and whisper.

"I'll be right back. Don't move, and don't touch your pussy. Understand?"

Even as she is sobbing, she again nods her head up and down, telling me that she is as into this experience as much I am. I get up, and head downstairs to the bathroom. Once I have myself cleaned up, I return to the loft - and find Riley right where I left her. I take the warm, wet, washcloth in my hand, and gently wipe Riley's ass clean, and then dry it with a towel. She mumbles "thank you", but doesn't move.

"Have you reached your limit?" I ask her.

"Are you done?" she replies.

"No."

"Then I haven't reached my limit."

Feeling that I've already pushed things past where I probably should have, I decide to give her what she wants - well, more than she wants actually. I climb onto the bed, get directly behind her, and pull her back onto her knees. She instinctively pushes up with her arms. Then, I slip my freshly cleaned cock into her astonishingly tight, sticky, wet pussy, and because she is so ready to be fucked, I am able to bury my cock in her with little or no effort. She lets out a deep groan, yells "Oh gawd yessss!", then slams her ass back into me, so forcefully, she almost pushes me over. Once again, I lean forward, and find the screws on the clamps. This time, she urges me on...

"yes... ugghh... yes... more... tighter... oh god... yes... more... ohhhhh fuuucck!"

She starts sobbing, and I start fucking her - slowly, methodically, and it drives her nuts. She keeps trying to force me to go faster and harder, by pushing into me, but I grab her now tight, smooth hips, to stop her - to control her. She tries, unsuccessfully, to fight me.

It takes eight minutes - I'm watching the clock on the wall - before she begins to make her cute 'orgasm' noises. She lets out muffled squeals, and yelps, and again starts her mumbled cursing. Hearing her cute little self get all foul mouthed, makes my already throbbing cock, surge.

"oh fuck... harder... please go faster... fucking harder... oh fuck... yesss..."

I'm trying to time my own orgasm with hers, sorta. I keep methodically pumping her now raging vagina, as I feel it bear down on my rock-hard tool. In... out(squeeze)... in... out(squeeze)... in... out(squeeze)... in...

"FUCK! OH, FUCK YES! OH MY GOD!" she screams as her orgasm overtakes her completely. She is still screaming when I feel every muscle in her 5'3" frame, tense and contract at the same time. "UGHHHH... SHIT... FUCK... OH... OH..." she continues to scream, as the intensity of the orgasm peaks, and then slowly begins to diminish.

I however, am still pumping myself into her. Once she realizes this, she changes her tune.

"You... can... stop, Lucas..." she forces out, between struggling breaths.

When I don't respond, she repeats herself.

"Lucas... it's over... you can..." she says again, while trying to adjust her breathing.

Then, she realizes that her orgasm is beginning to build again.

"Oh my god... Lucas... stop!"

She starts squirming, and wiggling, trying to get away from the incessant pounding of my hot, throbbing cock, but unfortunately for her, I have an unbreakable grip on the new and improved version of the hips I fell in love with, the first time I saw them. I am about to give little Miss Riley, all of me.

12