Other People's Drama Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In... out... in... out... in... out... over and over again - relentlessly.

Then, poor Riley has her second - and apparently much more intense - orgasm. She suddenly quits fighting me, and the scream she lets out, very well may have been heard in town, sixty miles away.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! STOP! PLEASE LUCAS... LET IT STOP!"

Her entire body is quivering... and twitching... and shuddering, and she is sobbing hysterically.

Now, I'm close. Just few more thrusts...

In... out... in... out... in...

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL ME LUCAS! GOD... PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!"

She finally gives in, and lets her head fall into the pillows. Then she feels me explode inside her, and screams again.

"OH YES... OH YES... OH YES!"

And, in just above a whisper, she adds, "thank you, God... thank you, God..."

Even as I am still spurting into her, she simply collapses forward, onto the pillows, squeezing my cock, and taking me with her. Once my muscles are done filling her, I pull myself out, roll her onto her back, and remove the clamps from her nipples. She is still sobbing, but has the most affectionate smile on her face. I lean over and gently kiss her.

"I will never experience anything even close to that, ever again in my life. You have just ruined me for any other guy I fuck."

"Yeah, well... I have six weeks to try to finish killing you. As far as other guys go, I'll send each of them a written apology," I reply, wiping her tears and kissing her.

"asshole," she mumbles, as she snuggles up to me, and continues to cry.

******

I spend the night with Riley's head resting on my chest, her arm draped across my stomach, and her beautiful, smooth, tanned leg, lying across my now limp cock. In this moment, I realize I haven't been this happy since I came to Colorado.

I also notice that she still doesn't have a single tan line. Go figure.

"I'm sorry Lucas... I know I'm not supposed to be, but I am."

"I know, kid. I know. So am I - big time."

I feel her kiss my cheek, and shortly thereafter, she's asleep, firmly in my grip.

Yeah, you guessed it.

I'm in love... with a damn teenager... again.

Drama...

******

For the next six weeks, Riley and I are as in love as two people can be. I take her everywhere, and she holds my hand constantly. The strange thing is, for the first time, I find myself wanting people to know she is with me. I even kiss her in front of the world, more than once, and feel her heart race, every time I do it. I think that part of what makes us so comfortable, is that no one would ever guess she is only nineteen. I've finally reached a point that I don't care if they know...

The other thing I find interesting about our adventure is, the same day I put the ring on her finger, she put it back on the chain, and put it in her backpack. When I asked why, she smiled, and said it will make the inevitable easier. I just kissed her.

So much wisdom, from someone so young...

And yes, there was a lot of sex. Insanely passionate, dirty, nasty, sex.

******

When the day comes, Riley does exactly what she promised she would. Just like Lilli.

"We really aren't meant to be married, are we, Lucas?"

"You tell me."

"No... probably not. It would be too complicated. I believe God sent you to save us. Morgan found her way, and now, it's time for me to find my way."

"You know how to find me... if you ever need to," I offer, as they call her flight. Her gate is just the other side of the security area, so she will easily make it.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, she told me she would always love me, kissed me in front of the entire world, then turned and went through the security check-point. And no, she never looked back.

I took my totally decimated heart, and went home.

******

12