Other People's Drama Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I can do is smile at her.

I keep going back to being caught up in other people's drama, but I am at a loss to understand how God even remotely expects me to deal with all this...

Finally, Polly gets up, slips her sandals on, and heads for the door. Once she opens it, she turns back to face me.

"Let me know when you are ready..."

My brain is so muddled from her hour-long dissertation, that I don't immediately understand what she means. She sees this on my face.

"What I told you earlier? I'm totally fucking serious, Lucas."

Then she goes out the door, closing it behind her, leaving me totally dumfounded.

Shit... shit... shit...

******

I don't see either of the girls for a few days. When I do, they are walking along together, headed in the direction of Polly's house, laughing and cutting up - basically, being teenagers.

Today, I'm back in the garage, working on the engine. I hear all the voices out on the street, telling me the bus has just dropped off the kids who got stuck going to summer school. Seconds later, Regina appears, looking amazing.

"Hey," she says, walking across the garage.

"'Hey' back atcha, kid. You look incredible!"

She drops her backpack, and takes a seat on the stool next to me. She chose to go over the summer, to take advantage of some college prerequisite classes they are offering.

"Awww, I bet you tell all the girls that."

I am astonished at the change in her - from the quiet, withdrawn girl who would stand next to Polly in my garage, staring at the floor and not making a sound - to the stunning young woman sitting across from me.

"Nope - just the ones who capture my imagination."

"Polly and I had an interesting talk..." she offers.

"And?"

"She said my new look is amazing, and that she is jealous of all the attention I was getting at school."

"Became popular, did you?" I ask, turning to look at her.

She laughs.

"No... not really. Just the usual 'horny high school boys' thing, actually. Polly also said she wishes she could find a guy to buy her some new clothes..."

When I roll my eyes at her, she laughs again. I decide I like hearing her laugh. Based on the course her life has taken, she has a lot of laughing to catch up on.

"She also told me her plan..."

Uh oh...

Not at all sure how to respond, I just sit looking at her. Finally, she laughs again.

"You should do it."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

When I don't respond, she changes the subject.

"I haven't really thanked you for the gift..." Her hands go to the diamonds in her ears, and the diamond pendant around her neck.

"The look on your face was thanks enough, Regina."

"No... it's not. Not even close. Someday, I will find a way to make you understand what you - your presence in my life - has done for me."

Once again, her eyes cloud up.

"Reggie..." comes out of my mouth, for some unexplained reason.

I watch her expression change, and see a small tear escape one of her eyes.

"Where did that come from?" she asks, a little smirk now covering her face, as she reaches up and wipes the tear.

"Who cares? It fits, and I'm using it from now on."

She laughs, leans forward, and kisses me - a full-on, no nonsense kiss. When I start looking around, she laughs.

"Sorry... I know I'm not supposed to do that. It just sorta happened."

"Well, Reggie, to be honest with you, the more you are around, the less I seem to care about who knows what."

She slides off the stool, kisses me on the cheek this time, and grabs her backpack.

"I gotta go do some homework. First math test is tomorrow. I'll see you later."

"Okay..."

She turns, goes down the driveway, and disappears up the street.

In this moment I realize that, although I have been a willing participant in other people's drama this time, Regina's drama is about to take on a life of its own.

And... I am going to be a big part of it.

******

I'm sitting on the couch, reading. I have some jazz playing way down low, and I feel totally relaxed for the first time since I returned from the cabin.

At first, the whole thing with Polly and her 'plan', was wearing on me. Eventually, my brain won out. 'Don't sweat it. Maybe, if you play the game with her, she'll be a virgin until she turns twenty-one'.

As I am turning the page, I hear Butch bark, and then hear 'tap-tap-tap' on the sliding glass door. I turn to look, and find Regina standing there grinning at me. I shake my head in disbelief, and wave for her to come in, which she does.

"Don't you ever lock your doors?"

"Yeah, when I go to bed."

"Oh," she says, following it with a little laugh, then turning and locking the door she just came in.

Nothing like a teenage smartass...

"What's wrong with the front door?"

"I didn't want any of the nosey, old, married women in the neighborhood to see me come in here. They gossip way too much. I cut through Polly's yard, and came through the fence."

"I swear to God, I am going to put ten screws in each of those damn boards."

She smiles, walks over, kicks off her sneakers, and drops onto the couch next to me. I feel my heart rate increase instantly.

She's wearing a pair of jeans shorts - which are way small. They are 'ultra-low rise' - just like all her jeans, and are so far down her hips, I should be seeing pubic hair. The distance from the top hem, above her belt (not that she needs a belt, the damn things would easily stay put without it) to the bottom of the cuff on her thigh, can't be much more than twelve inches. Although they are tight, they're just-tight-enough, rather than too tight. And damn, the girl fills them spectacularly. I'm fairly certain that my exposure to Riley, has caused me to become addicted to 'pleasantly plump'...

Her chest is barely covered by a blue crop-top, that ends immediately below her boobs, and has sleeves that start on her upper arms, not on her shoulders. It's obvious she isn't wearing a bra - her freakin' nipples are trying to instigate a 'prison break', as they try to escape right through her top.

Yeah, I'm a mess. Again. And sitting here, looking at Reggie isn't helping - at all.

"We'll just take them out," she replies to my comment about the fence.

"Jezzz... fucking kids. What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask a question - do you think this outfit," she waves her hand in front of her, "is too much for school - even if it is almost summer?"

I know she is screwing with me - it's all over her face.

"I... fucking... dare... you..." I blurt out, just for effect.

She falls into almost hysterical laughter.

"I'll do it, if you come and get me when the school principle totally freaks out, and locks me in an empty office."

"Not a damn chance, young lady."

Again, she laughs - a warm, passionate laugh that reaches in, and wraps itself around my heart.

"Anyhow - butthead. I'm here for a reason."

"Which is?"

"Really? You need to ask?" she replies, trying her very best not to laugh, and again waving to indicate the way she is dressed.

"Excuse me?"

"Polly is right - sometimes, you are kind of dense," she offers, laughing again. "Although Polly came up with the idea, I've decided to try it first."

In a single heartbeat, my brain engages.

"You're serious?"

"Uh huh. Difference is, I'm not waiting until you decide you are ready."

I look at her, and see something in her eyes. Something that may have been there all along, but that I failed, or chose not to see. I'm no longer looking into the eyes of a bubbly little teenager, but am instead eyes-locked with a salacious little vixen, who fully intends to get laid. And, I seriously doubt she is going to take 'no' for an answer. In this single instant, my mind flashes back to the day Riley all but forced me to take her. She too, was unrelenting in what she wanted.

After we stare at each other for a few seconds, she stands up, steps around the couch, locks the front door, then takes my hand, pulls me to my feet, and leads me down the hall, turning off the living room lights as she passes the switch.

Sex with Regina, is on the same scale as with Riley, and Lilli. Along with being intensely pleasurable, it's over the top passionate. Although I'm not sure how, Regina seems to know exactly what she is doing. Our night involves exploring each other's bodies in great detail. The moment I see her nude, I know she has won...

I find the baby oil, heat some up in the microwave, and then proceed to slowly and diligently rub down every inch of her extraordinary body starting with her neck, working my way down her back, stopping to paying special attention to the 'baby fat' circling her magnificent hips - which of course garners multiple giggles from her. I realize early on, that for her, this is as much about having fun, as it is about sex.

I spend a lot of time, rubbing - and admiring - her perfect little ass. The more I knead her tight little cheeks and thighs, the deeper her moans and squeals become.

When I reach her ankles, I flip her onto her back and start the process again. When I reach her chest, I discover that her large, and extremely perky tits are super-sensitive, and I take full advantage of that. Using my tongue and teeth on one nipple, and my fingers on the other, I have her muttering, and groaning in ecstasy in mere seconds. Just to drive her crazy, I switch tits, and continue for a couple more minutes.

When I reach her perfectly plump tummy, I lose myself in it. I spend what seems like days (an exaggeration of course), rubbing it, kneading it, kissing it, and gently drawing on it with my forefinger. For some bizarre reason, I am completely enthralled with it. I also find it interesting that the entire time, Reggie is running her fingers through my hair, and softly giggling.

Eventually, I make it between her legs and all the laughing stops. She closes her eyes, and a look of deep concentration spreads over her face. I start on her astonishingly perfect thighs, and work my way up. When I reach the point where her thigh meets her pelvis, and my fingers brush up against the edges of her stunningly smooth, pink pussy, I get the exact result I was hoping for - a deep, mumbled, 'oh my god'. I repeat the process on the other leg, and get the same response.

When I begin gently rubbing the oil into her soft, hairless mound, she quickly makes her approval known, in the form of multiple, deep guttural moans, and I watch as her back begins to arch. At the same time, her hips begin to move, as if she is trying to will my hand to a certain spot. Being the huge tease that I am, I barely graze the top of her labia... and then stop.

If looks could kill, I would in fact be dead. Instantly.

I get up, put the oil on the night stand, loose my running shorts and t-shirt, and get back onto the bed with her. Much to my surprise, she takes action.

She pushes me onto my back (not that I have any intentions of fighting her) and quickly straddles me, her smooth, bare ass coming to rest on my thighs. With a very questionable smirk on her face, she takes my quickly growing cock in her hand and begins to manipulate it, forcing it to hardness. Then, with no warning at all, she leans forward and takes the entire length into her mouth. When I feel my now swollen head, gently bump against the back of her throat, all I can do is moan in ecstasy. The sensation is compounded, every time she swallows. Once she begins sliding slowly up and down my shaft, I close my eyes and concentrate.

With each trip, she changes things. On one pass she will suck viciously as she traverses the length of my cock, the next time she drags her teeth along its length. Up and down... and up and down, her tongue dancing around it the entire time. The only real constant is the feeling as each time in, my head passes into her throat, and she swallows.

Then, the horny little brat gets some retribution.

After several minutes of her slow torture, I know I am close... and apparently, so does she. With a salacious little smirk, she simply pops my cock out of her mouth, and sits gently rubbing the head, and staring at me. I suck in a deep breath, clench my fists, and suffer through the receding orgasm.

She waits about a minute - continually enticing my glans with her short fingernails - and then simply goes back to work again. She forces me to endure two more failed orgasms, until finally, she lets me cum. When I know its there, I pull with everything in me. In response, she slides down my totally engorged cock, this time so far that not only can I tell I'm fully in her throat, but at the same time, I feel her tongue on my balls!

Then, I unleash my torrent. With each contraction of my balls, a huge streamer of cum shoots into her throat, and of course she swallows. The feeling of her pharynx closing around my cock, only serves to intensify the sensation.

After my cock fires its third shot into her throat, she pulls back and begins sucking - as if she is starving for air. The rest of my cum quickly fills her mouth, and when I see it start to seep from the corners and dribble down her chin, I know she is toying with me.

This girl is not at all what she wants me to believe she is.

But... it is by fucking far, the most incredible blowjob I have ever received. Period.

Once it is over, she moves up the length of my body on her hands and knees, and kisses me with more passion than... well, I honest to God have no idea how to describe it.

As she moves back down over my body, the sinister little smirk on her face tells me she intends to allow my still hard cock to slip into her, when she reaches it.

Nope. Not happening. Not yet.

Without a word, I sit up, and before she can respond, I grab her legs right behind her knees, and simply lift them from under her. Just as quickly, I open my legs, and she lands on her ass between them. Having a firm grip on her thighs, just above her knees, I continuing pushing up on them forcing her onto her back. Then I change position, and continue pushing until her thighs are almost against her stomach. The look in her captivating blue eyes, tells me she knows exactly what my plan is...

I take both her hands place then under her thighs, just above her knees, and then push them to each side, until her plush, pink, and slightly wet pussy is staring back at me.

I start by drawing circles with my forefinger just above her soft mound - around and around and around - stopping just before my ever-widening circle reaches her opening. I draw my finger up and down over the crease where her thighs meet her pelvis, again, avoiding contact with any part of her waiting pussy. When I lower my face between her flawless thighs, I know what she is expecting. Instead, however, all I do is blow gently all around the entrance to what I know is going to be phenomenal. She moans, and slowly lowers her legs until her feet meet the bed, keeping her thighs spread open. She tries to grab my head, which I of course fend off.

"Not yet, you little fucking monster," I blurt out, taking her hands and putting them under her ass on each side.

"you fucking asshole..." she mutters, the words barely audible.

Just to torture her a bit, I run one finger down her mound, letting it barely glide over her absurdly excited clit, but lift it just as it makes contact. Again, I get a deep guttural moan.

With one finger, I begin massaging her perineum letting my finger find the end of her pussy every so often, but still not teasing it. She eventually begins to moan and squirm on the bed, mumbling under her breath. I can see the beginnings of her lubrication as it begins to leak out of her, making the edges of her exposed inner labia glisten. The girl is ready...

But I'm just beginning. Using my thumb and forefinger, I slowly open her pussy, fully exposing her sticky, wet inner lips - and her big pink clit.

"oh god yes..." she mumbles.

I spend the next five minutes carefully manipulating her tantalizing little pussy. The more I tease it, the more it glistens and shines - and the louder she gets.

Then, even as she is squirming around, I bury my face between her thighs, and am quick to get her engorge clit into my mouth. She screams, her back arches, and her ass actually comes up off the bed. In a single heartbeat, her hands are on my head, forcing my face into her dangerously hot, lasciviously horny pussy. And yeah, I eat her voraciously until finally, in the throes of orgasm, she screams.

With tears covering her cheeks, she is giggling wildly, after I bring her to a second orgasm. Although I am persistent, she finally gets me stop, buy inching up the bed away from me. I laugh, and let her have her escape.

I let a few minutes pass, allowing her to get her breathing back under control, and then I start playing with her ass, not at all sure what to expect. The moment she feels my finger slip into her exceedingly tight sphincter, she rolls onto her stomach, and lifts her ass in the air. Taking that as an invitation, I begin working on her tight little asshole.

One finger... then two... then one... then two - each time pushing in until I reach my knuckle. Her moans and body language make me think she is totally into it.

Then... she makes it perfectly clear...

"Are you just going to play with it - or are you going to fuck it?" I hear from the pillow her face is buried in.

It takes me only seconds to roll on a condom, cover it with lube, and slowly shove it into her ass. I feel her relax with the initial penetration, and then suddenly, she squeezes my cock tighter than I have ever felt. The harder I push, the harder she squeezes. It's as if she knows how badly I want it, and is going to make me work for it. It's fucking amazing. Once my rock-hard cock is fully up her ass, she again relaxes, and moans.

I spend the next ten minutes slowly and methodically trying to destroy her pristine ass. Once I get a rhythm going, she matches it, pushing back and grinding into to me. The moment I hear her mumbling "harder damn it" I know she is as far into this as she can be, and being 'cautious and careful' isn't required.

Truth is, just like Riley did, Regina could own me, with just her ass and her smile. And, it's gets more obvious as the night progresses, that Reggie has done all this before.

Eventually, after cleaning everything up, I again bury my face between her soft, delicious thighs, and using my mouth, tongue, and fingers, bring her to yet another orgasm. In fact, I don't think I could ever tire of eating such a smooth, unblemished pussy. The moment she recovers, I get her on all fours, and slowly slip myself into her from behind. She squeals, and gets very vocal.

"oh god... that feels incredible! more... please... more... harder... you gotta fuck me harder..."

Yeah... she has definitely done this before...

I spend the next twenty minutes giving her everything I can. When she finally cums, she actually screams, and quickly buries her face in a pillow. Seconds later, I explode, filling her with copious amounts of my hot, sticky fluid. She screams again and her entire body starts twitching, as all her muscles contract at the same moment. When she starts to fall forward, I follow, keeping my still ejaculating cock inside her. She lays under me, struggling to breath, crying, and mumbling.

Once I finish my delivery, I pull out of her, and roll onto my side next to her. I reach over, push the hair out of her face, and gently kiss her. She smiles at me, and returns my kiss.

"You have to promise me something," she says, between labored breaths.

"Anything, Reggie,"

"Even if she asks, you can't compare me to Polly. Promise?"