Other People's Drama Ch. 08

Story Info
Colorado (6).
7.3k words
4.65
2.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

Part eight - it's almost over! I have decided run the rest of it into longer sections so as not to drive the readers crazy.

Remember, all comments, graciously accepted!

Enjoy!

******

Two weeks after my curb-side encounter with Meghan, out of nowhere, Polly turns up on my porch, at 5:30 on a Friday morning. Although I'm already awake, I'm a little shocked.

"Kinda early, isn't it?" I ask, motioning for her to come in, and then closing the door.

"I saw your lights on..." she replies.

"Don't you have school today?" I ask, going back to the kitchen for more coffee.

"Yeah... but..." she replies, following me.

"But?"

She crosses the kitchen to where I am standing, and when I look into her eyes, she is different. I'm not exactly sure how, but she is. She smiles at me, and then takes both my hands.

"Well... I was kinda waiting to see what Regina was going to do..."

"Polly, are you sure want to do this again?" I ask, fully aware of what is happening.

"I wasn't. I honestly thought I was over it. But then I woke up at 4:00 am, and... well... I just had this... well..."

I can see she is hesitant to tell me what's going on in her mixed-up teenage mind.

"'Urge'?"

She giggles, and once again, that bubbly smile, spreads across her face.

"Uh huh. You don't have to. I can go home, and we can say this didn't happen. I'll understand."

"I need to know why, Polly."

"Well, for the first time since all the craziness started, I think I'm actually horny again."

"You're sure it's just about sex?"

"Lucas, Regina is in love with you. I just see you as... well... my teacher I suppose. And, maybe, a best friend."

She wants to get laid - it's in her eyes. At this exact moment, she wants to shed her 'virgin' moniker once and for all, and become a hot, horny, teenager. I was right, she has changed. I suppose I'm going to have to learn how to deal with that.

I scoop her up in my arms, she giggles, I take her to the bedroom, and lay her in the middle of the bed. I grab her gym shorts and pull - and watch as they slide down her soft, tanned, hips, across her tantalizing thin thighs, and eventually, over her ankles. No panties. Go figure. She pulls her t-shirt over her head, and lays back down, her head on the bed, and not on the pillows. I am again overcome with the view - two perfectly symmetrical boobs, about the size of tennis balls. Because she is lying flat on her back, I find looking at them, very enticing.

Her small, pink pussy is exactly as I remember it. I pull her legs apart, and she pulls her knees up, allowing me access. I slip a finger into her, making her moan, and smile. Then I grab her ankles, pull her to the foot of the bed, and immediately bury my face between her thighs, pushing my tongue as far into her as it will go. She squeals, grabs my hair, running her fingers through it, and pushes my face into her now hot, wanton, pussy.

Once I have her juices flowing, I concentrate on her clit - and it doesn't take long. Five or six minutes later, she screams - loudly - and involuntarily squeezes my head between her soft, sticky thighs, as her orgasm over takes her. I don't stop - until she makes me. As her little body is convulsing, she pushes herself up the bed, escaping my probing tongue.

"Damn it, Lucas! Are you trying to kill me?" she yells, as she fights to catch her breath.

I laugh, quickly slip out of my clothes, climb onto the bed, grab her ankles and pull her back down the bed, until her hot, sticky little pussy is directly below my rock-hard cock. Then, without any warning, I shove my throbbing member into her. I honestly believe I need this... as much as she wants it. Fortunately, after being eaten relentlessly, she is so wet, I slide right in, unimpeded.

She gasps, her back arches, she throws two of the pillows across the room, and again she screams.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD, LUCAS!"

I let my full body weight drop onto her petite 5'2" frame, pressing her into the bed, and pushing myself into her until I can't go any further. She locks her legs around me, probably trying to control me, but I don't let that stop me - this time, I intend to 'fuck the shit' out of young Miss Polly - because... well... she needs it.

I pull back, and pound myself back in. She groans and squeezes me with her legs. I do it again, harder this time. She squeals. I do it again - as hard as I can. She screams.

"UGGHHH... FUCK... YES..."

Again... and this time I feel my head, bump against her cervix, telling me there is no more. Out, and again I slam myself into her. She releases her legs, pulls her knees up damn near to her chest, and again screams.

"OH, FUCK YES... HARDER... HURT ME..."

She makes me flash back to Riley, and how much she loved it when I was rough with her. I'm so over-excited, and my cock is so hard it hurts, so I try to do exactly what she says.

Out... and pound it back into her. At this point, she starts crying.

"more Lucas... please... more... harder..." she gets out, between sobs and gasps for air.

For fifteen minutes, I relentlessly punish Polly's small, and extraordinarily tight pussy. Each time I bottom out, she screams in ecstasy, and continues to cry. When I feel myself getting close, I pull my raging cock out of her, grab her by the hips, and forcibly flip her over, onto her stomach. I'm pretty sure the girl is freaking out, but she doesn't try to stop me. I jerk her to her knees, and mercilessly jam my cock back into her, once again making her scream.

"OH FUCK... OH FUCK..."

I get an unbreakable grip on her perfect little hips, and I again start pounding her. For another ten minutes, she takes everything I can give her, screaming, moaning, squealing and squirming the entire time. And of course, she continues to utter foul language.

Then, I feel her body shudder, and her pussy clamp down on my throbbing member. The moment she starts whimpering, I know it's time to start my rhythm - in... out... in... out... long, slow strokes.

"Oh God Lucas... you gotta go faster!"

I ignore her pleas, and just maintain my excruciatingly slow pace. Sure enough, once her orgasm unleashes itself, the girl loses it. A full sixty seconds later, when her orgasm doesn't stop, she realizes that I am purposely extending it, with my slow stokes.

"please... just cum... Lucas... please... just finish... let it stop... I can't take this..." she pretty much pleads with me, between forced breaths. She makes a half assed attempt to escape my grip, but is too exhausted, and spent to do it. Her crying quickly becomes sobbing.

Then I just stop, and let my orgasm happen. Slowly, calmly. My balls make a huge deposit. Everything I've been saving up for four months, blasts into Polly, filling her completely, and after the fifth contraction of my balls, starts leaking out. I let go of her hips, allowing her to fall forward, onto the pillows. The thing is, she clenches my cock with her vaginal muscles, and pulls me forward with her.

We lay here, my cock still spurting into her, and her still sobbing, for a full five minutes. Eventually, my shrinking dick, slips out of her, and lands on her thigh. She shudders, and finally lets out a giggle. I lift myself off her, she turns onto her back, and I lower myself back onto her. She takes my face in her hands, and kisses me - ever so gently.

"Are you okay?" I ask, as she lets me go.

"Are you kidding? I'm perfect! Sex with you, is like a new adventure each time we do it. I will always be thankful that you didn't send me away, that first time. No one, could have ever given me the experiences you have, Lucas. Thank you..." she again kisses me, more passionately than the first time.

"I was worried that I had hurt you..."

"You did, silly. And it was totally fucking amazing."

I lose it, and my face shows my guilt.

"Oh, come on. It's all part of sex, isn't it?"

"I guess," I reply.

"So... would you really abuse me next time... or would that be asking too much?"

Abuse you?" Yeah, I'm kinda weirded out.

"Yeah... you know... throw me around, force me into things... that kind of stuff."

"Hummm..."

"Hey, I'm just curious, okay? I don't want you to beat me, or leave bruises on me. I just want to feel like you had your way with me - even if I didn't want you to."

"That kinda borders on rape, Polly. Sorry, but I'm not raping anyone."

A serious look of guilt sweeps over her face. She gives me a push, and I roll off her. She slides out of bed, grabs her clothes, and goes into the bathroom. Seconds later I hear the shower.

I lay quietly for five or six minutes, thinking about what just happened. How, I wonder, did we get to this? She wants to be forcibly taken? Screw that - call it what is it. She wants to be raped. I'm lost in thought when the bathroom door opens, and a fully dressed Polly comes out. She climbs onto the bed, leans over, gently kisses me, then gets to her feet again.

"I gotta go get ready for school. I'm sorry I got all stupid on you. Please don't be mad at me. I'll see you later."

She doesn't give me a chance to respond, but quickly turns and disappears out the bedroom door. Seconds later, I hear the sliding glass door open and close, and I know she's going through that damn fence again.

Even with the weirdness of the moment, she manages to make me smile.

******

So... I'm ready to start on Meghan. First thing - a late graduation/birthday present. The other two got graduation gifts, so should she. Besides, not only did she graduate a semester early, she did it with a 3.95 GPA. The class Valedictorian was the only person with a higher GPA -- 4.0 and it took her the full school year to achieve that. Had Meghan not been the trouble making, trashy dressing, foul-mouth little slut she was, she would have been named the class Salutatorian. The girl that did get it, only had a 3.8 GPA.

So, after some searching, I find an older, high-mileage, Ford Explorer, have it checked out by a dealer, and once satisfied, buy it. It's actually pretty cheap, relatively speaking. I wait until no one is home at the Patterson house, then park it in yard, put a big yellow bow on the windshield, and attach a card to the bow.

Carla arrives about thirty minutes later, having finished her last twelve-hour shift in the cycle. She's off for three days now. I watch her look at the car, shake her head, then turn and head directly for my house. I meet her at the door.

She never says a word. She just grabs my face, and kisses me. Then she turns around and goes home. How, I wonder, did she even know it was me?

Thirty minutes later, it's the girls. They are both beside themselves the moment they see the truck. They open doors, examine the interior, and even get behind the wheel. Eventually, Carla comes out, and chases them into the house.

Meghan decided to get a second job. She says she needs to occupy herself until she decides where her life is going. She's been at the same supermarket for three years, but they can't give her more than part time hours. Because she already has a good amount of experience in the 'supermarket' business, she gets one of the competing stores to hire her to work at night, stocking shelves.

I was kind of impressed. Carla was totally impressed.

I'm standing on the porch, watching the public bus stop. Butch is sitting beside me. At 6:17 pm (right on schedule) the northbound bus stops, and Meghan gets off. She worked six hours at her first job today. Carla will give her a ride to the second one at midnight.

The moment she passes the subdivision sign, I turn and go into the house.

I'm sitting on the patio with Butch, when I - and the entire freakin' neighborhood - hear Meghan scream. Thirty seconds later, someone is hammering on my doorbell. I open the door, and there stands Meghan, her make-up smeared, and big elephant tears still running down her cheeks. It's obvious she wants to hug me, but she just stands there.

I bail her out. I step out onto the porch, and put my arms around her. She grabs me so tightly she damn near squeezes all the air out of me. And she keeps sobbing.

After she calms down at bit, we sit on the porch, and talk.

"Why?" she finally asks.

"Every high school graduate should get a graduation present, and twenty-one is a milestone in everyone's life. You, young lady, managed a 3.95 GPA. Pretty fucking impressive if you ask me."

"I know I'm kinda fucked up, but I loved school..."

"And... I think you need to keep going."

"Huh?"

"It's a called 'college', dumbass. Maybe you've heard of it?"

"I can't afford that. Neither can Mom. I'm not going to ask her to go into debt for me."

"I can see you are going to be a hard-ass about this..."

She laughs.

"Do you want to go to college?"

"Well... yeah... of course."

"Think you can handle a full course load, and work at the same time?"

"Might have to give up one job, but I'm damn sure willing to try."

"So... you've missed this semester. How about you come over on your day off, and let's see how many grants and loans we can apply for?"

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. What do we have to lose, except a little time?"

"They aren't going to loan me money, Lucas."

"They will if I sign below you."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because you need me to. After all the other shit in your life, I believe you deserve a chance. And, I know you will make good on the loans - otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

The tears come - again.

"You better be careful, Lucas. I feel myself slipping again..."

"Meaning?"

"At this exact moment, you can take me into the house, and do whatever you want with me, and I'll let you."

"Anything?" I reply, giving her a really devious look.

"Yes. Anything. I'm kind of a horny slut, remember?"

"Well... we're going to discuss that as well. But later. Right now, you need to go play with your graduation present. I bet by now, your mother even has it insured."

She kisses me - on the lips - jumps up, and races around the corner of the house.

I was right. Carla called her insurance agent, the moment she saw the damn thing in the yard. Twenty minutes later, I watch as Meghan - and both her sisters - roll out of the development, and head toward town.

This, I realize, is going come off without a hitch.

******

It's been a couple of weeks since the Meghan 'graduation' incident. Neither Polly, nor Regina, have been to the house. Although it hurts, I've accepted that perhaps they are over me, and are simply trying to get on with their lives.

Meghan came over three days after we talked. We spent six hours online, filling out every financial aid, and grant form, we could find. She was actually shocked at how much was available. When she told Carla about our day, the woman damn near cried.

So, 'lost and alone' (sounds kinda corny, doesn't it?) I'm sitting in my living room reading. I'm going to do some computer stuff, and I'm educating myself on the best method.

'ding-dong'

My heart races, and I get my hopes up - for a brief second. Then I slip back into reality.

'ding-dong'

I get up, go to the door, and pull it open. On my porch, I find Meghan, in her little supermarket outfit - complete with apron, with the store's name on it.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

I pull the door open, and she comes in. I close the door and go back to my spot on the couch. Meghan seems hesitant to join me.

"Jezzz, Meghan, I don't bite and I promise to behave."

She gives me a forced smile, and slowly comes around the couch, finally sitting down next to me. After she remains quiet for a full minute, I question her.

"What's going on, kid?"

She stands up, looks at me, and says, "Sorry, Lucas, this was a stupid idea. Just forget it. I'm gonna go."

She starts to step in front of me, and I quickly put my foot on the coffee table and block her path.

"Nuh uh... we aren't doing this."

She looks at me again, and I see the uncertainty filling her eyes.

"Remember what you said to me, that day on the curb?"

The little smirk on her face, and the twinkle in her eyes, tells me she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Sit your tight little ass back down, and tell me what is going on."

She again drops onto the couch, takes a really deep breath, and looks me in the eyes.

"Remember what you said about 'discussing' me being a slut?"

"Yep."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Are you trying to get laid, young lady?"

For the first time since I've known her, she actually blushes - bright freaking red!

"No, Meghan, I'm not going to have sex with you. Hopefully, you aren't too disappointed."

This time, she laughs, and I think she actually relaxes.

"But... as much as you like sex, I would like the chance to suggest a different road, you might want to investigate. It's similar to a road you have already traveled."

The look on her face tells me that her curiosity, is about to get away from her.

Too easy.

"When do you have to be home?"

"Mom is working six to six. I called and told Polly that I'd be home late tonight. She said okay. I parked across the road in the other development, so no one would see the truck."

"Want to hear my suggestion?"

"Lucas, the reason I came over here, is because I haven't had sex -- at all -- since James left. I have no idea what you said to David and Johnny, but they have left me totally alone. I'm so fucking horny, that I actually considered fucking one of the guys at the store, in the employee restroom! If this idea has anything to do with sex, do you really think I'm going to say no?" she replies, giving me a look so naughty, I actually consider fucking her on the spot.

But this isn't about fucking her. This is about discovering just how far into the world of sexploitation, Meghan is willing to go.

"Do you trust me?"

"Absolutely," is her instant reply.

"How do you feel about sex - and not what everyone keeps putting into your mind."

Her eyes begin to well up, as the tears build. She starts to speak, goes quiet and sits staring at me.

"Do you really want an honest answer?"

"Yes. I know what you tell your shrink, every time you see her, but that isn't the truth. That's just you, trying to keep everyone happy."

A few tears finally escape her eyes, and trickle down her round puffy cheeks.

"You love sex, don't you?"

"I feel like it's what I'm supposed to be doing - all the time. When a guy touches me, I get excited, and when a cock slips into me, I become ecstatic. I can't help it. I swear, my body goes off on its own, kinda leaving my mind behind. I'm so fucked up, that seconds after it starts, I'm already thinking about the orgasm I'm going to have."

She pauses to breathe, and looks at me, as if expecting some kind of judgement.

"If a guy wants to fuck me, something inside always tells me to do it - that I'm like... well... obligated to fuck him. If he wants me to swallow, I do - if he wants to do anal, I let him - if he wants to share me with his best friend, I do it."

"Is there any instance when you would tell a guy no?"

"If he was married. I'm not going to do that again."

"I see..."

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why all these questions?"

"Have you ever considered changing from a slut, to a whore?"

She sits staring at me for a minute, apparently not sure how to respond, or perhaps, not wanting to respond.

"Do you know the difference?

"A slut just fucks guys - like I did. A whore gets paid to fuck guys."