Other People's Drama Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at her, reach out and gently touch her cheek.

"As astonishingly beautiful as you are, as impeccable as your body is, and as insanely erotic as you are, Meghan, men will pay a lot of money to fuck you. Trust me."

She laughs - a deep honest laugh.

"Thing is, you will have to get past your issue with married men."

Another laugh.

"Really? Knowing what you do about me, do you honestly think that would stop me?"

"You lying little shit..." I shoot back at her.

"I wasn't sure where you were going with all this."

"So, having done a four-some with the knuckleheads, and admitting that you enjoyed it, could you walk into a room, and fuck a complete stranger, just because?"

Although I don't think she realizes it, she is gently stroking her crotch.

"Picture yourself in hotel suite, dressed exotically, facing three, well built, gorgeous, forty-year-old men, who all intend to fuck you."

She starts rubbing faster, and when I reach over and lift her hand, her smirk becomes a smile, and spreads across her face.

"Even better, picture the dashingly handsome fifty-year-old executive, who pays to dress you up, takes you to a very sophisticated, high-end party, flaunts to you to everyone, then takes you home, and fucks you until you just can't stand it."

She starts moaning and whimpering, and tries to get her hand back.

"It would feel a thousand times better than masturbating..." I say, pointing at the wet spot now covering her crotch. "And why, in God's name, don't you wear underwear to work?"

She laughs -- loudly.

"These fucking pants they make me wear, show everything under them -- even my thongs. This way, every single one of the jerks I work with, spend all day wondering..."

This time, I fall out in laughter.

"Okay... so how?" she gets out between giggles.

"Are you interested?"

"Yes."

"If I set it up, will you go through with it?"

"Yes."

For some reason, I don't doubt her for a second.

"Get go get your truck, and go home. I'll get back to you on this, okay?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"You made me stop, so you have to finish it for me -- damn it!"

I laugh, stand up and pull her to her feet. Sixty seconds later, she is naked, on her knees, and I am shoving my throbbing cock into her. In a moment of totally insanity, as I am mercilessly pounding Meghan's warm, wet pussy, I realize that I've done the exact same thing to Polly, and Carla -- in the exact same spot! I've fucked the entire family!

Meghan is a very vocal fuck -- she lets you know she is enjoying it. And, I now know where Polly gets her interest in 'being taken'. When I push in, Meghan pushes back just as hard. I know I must be hurting her, but her moans of ecstasy far outweigh the tears trickling down her cheeks. So, I fuck her without mercy until I cum so hard, it makes my balls hurt. The moment I quit spurting into her, Meghan pulls off me, turns, and sucks every remaining drop out of me.

Finally, with a big grin, she climbs off the bed, and starts to get dressed. I stop her.

"It's not that I don't want your sisters to know I fucked you, but please go take a shower. You don't need to come home from work, smelling like hot, nasty sex."

"True," she quickly replies. "Polly will definitely ask who I was fucking -- she's nosey like that."

We both laugh, and Meghan disappears into the bathroom. When she returns fifteen minutes later, she's fresh as a flower. She dresses, and I walk her to the door -- butt ass naked. Just before she goes out, she laughs, reaches down and with her index finger, captures a tiny little drop of cum that is hanging on the end of my cock, then sticks her finger in her mouth.

"You can do that to me any time you want, Lucas. Honest to God."

"Did you get anything out of it? You were making so much noise, I honestly wasn't sure."

"Three times... you dumbass. And thank you. Let me know about that other thing, okay?"

"You got it."

She stands on her tiptoes, gives me a quick peck on the lips, and disappears out the door. I'm on my phone before the door clicks shut.

Although I rescued Morgan from a life of prostitution, in my head, I'm pretty sure Meghan will make fortune doing it. I was never really against being a prostitute -- it is, after all, the 'oldest profession in the world' - I was against being tricked and trapped into it, and being forced to continue - by assholes.

Fortunately, I just happened to know a couple of thirty-something corporate execs, who will be more than willing to safely test my theory with Meghan...

******

Having set the wheels in motion for Meghan's little adventure, I decide to go check on the cabin. I haven't been up there in a while, and winter will soon be here.

Once I have everything in the Jeep, I go back for the dog. The cabin... is his thing.

I open the front door, tell Butch to get in the Jeep - the back of which is already open - and then stop to lock the door. Halfway to the Jeep, I see her standing next to it.

My heart simply races out of control, and there isn't damn thing I can do about it.

"Hey," she says, as I walk up.

"Hey yourself."

"Where are you two off to?"

"The cabin. Time to go check on it."

"Want some company?"

"The door is unlocked."

I watch her get in, as I go around back and close Butch in. When I finally get in behind the wheel, she is belted in and ready to go.

As totally strange as it is, she never says a single word, during the forty-five-minute drive. She just sits with her elbow on the door rest, and her chin in her hand. I choose not to push things.

Once we arrive, I take a couple of boxes into the cabin, and throw the main breaker to power the place up. When I look for Regina, she isn't there. I go outside, look around, and find her on the side of the house, with her hand on Butch's head, looking down at Lake Platts.

"Whose property is that?" she asks pointing at the lake.

"The State of Colorado's.

She looks at me, and smiles.

"So... we can go down there?"

"If you want to. It takes about thirty minutes to make the hike."

The minute her eyes begin to twinkle, I get it.

"Butch!"

He barks.

"Take Reggie to the water."

She looks instantly depressed, which makes me grin.

"Reggie, I gotta do some stuff here. I'll come down when I am done, okay?"

She still looks hesitant.

"There is no one here except us, and it's an easy trail. Butch will watch out for you. If he gets too far ahead, just call him back. And for crying out loud, be careful."

For a split second, she looks like she is going to kiss me, but instead, only smiles. Then she heads off down the trail, following the dog. I go back, and set about making the cabin livable.

Forty-five minutes later, I head down the trail. About halfway, I realize that both Regina and the damn dog are in the lake. All I can do is laugh. Once I make it to the camping spot where Regina apparently undressed, I sit on the bench of the picnic table, and watch the two of them cutting up and being crazy. When Reggie sees me, she comes ashore, and walks over to me.

"Butch is an amazing swimmer," she says, standing there, feet from me, complete nude.

"You're not so bad yourself, young lady."

She steps over, lays down on the bench I'm on, and puts her wet head on my thigh.

"You aren't going to ask, are you?"

"Sure, I will - why did you cut school today?"

She laughs. Considering she and Polly are in college now, it is kind of a silly question.

"You butthead. That isn't what I meant."

"So... I still want an answer."

"Had a doctor's appointment. I told Mom I was going to stay home the rest of the day."

My heart races, the moment she calls Carla 'Mom'.

"Nothing serious, I hope?"

She taps on the side of her head, indicating she was at her psychiatrist.

"Oh... mine is next week."

She tilts her head back, and looks up at me.

"Really?"

"Uh huh. Every twenty-one days - like clockwork."

"Can I come?"

"I dunno. Not sure I like the idea of you missing school to be with me."

"Oh please! I have at least a 3.8 in all four of my classes, for crying out loud. My counselor thinks I'm some kind of genius."

I laugh, and watch intently, as all the water droplet covering her body, shimmer, and shine, and glisten in the sunlight.

"You're going to make me bring it up, aren't you?"

"I'm not going to make you do anything."

"Do you love me?"

"With every ounce of my being."

She again goes quiet, and lays there playing with her fingers. After another silent fifteen minutes, she gets up, checks herself, and grabs her clothes.

"I think I'm dry enough," she says, and starts getting dressed.

"You like skinny-dipping, don't you?"

"I just like going without clothes. I've decided I like my body, and everyone else can kiss my ass," she replies, zipping up her jeans, and pulling her t-shirt over her head. "I've also started going to the gym at school."

I hold out my fist, she gives it a bump, and finishes tying her sneakers. Twenty-five minutes later, we climb the steps of the cabin, pass a still dripping Butch on the deck, and go inside.

And yes, this is killing me.

Thing is, I know I gotta do it.

******

"Does this place have a shower?"

"Really? You do realize I used to live here, right?"

"Can I use it?" she asks, giving me a little smirk.

"Of course. Keep in mind, it has a very small hot water tank..."

"That's cool."

I point at the small bathroom, across from the kitchen, and she heads that way. I turn, pick up my tablet, and send an email to both of Carla's addresses, and to Polly and Meghan as well - just in case.

Fifteen minutes later, while I am in the middle of making some lunch, she comes out with a towel wrapped around her head, and butt-ass naked from there down. I know she is taunting me. She wants me to be the instigator of whatever may happen between us. Sorry, Sunshine, I'm not giving you that luxury.

"You might want to put your clothes in the washer."

"Good idea," she replies then goes and gets them from the bathroom. She stops at the small apartment size washer, right outside the bathroom door, puts everything in it, adds a little detergent, and then starts it. Finally, she comes back to the kitchen, and stands watching me.

I almost cleaned out my fridge at home, and brought it all with me. On the counter, is perhaps the most awesome (I pride myself on my sandwich making abilities) smoked turkey on rye, in the world. I cut it in half, put each half on a paper plate, then hand one to Reggie. She smiles, takes it, and follows me to the love seat. On the table is a bag of chips, and two glasses of apple juice.

For some reason, out of nowhere, I get an insane rush, and realize that the whole situation seems spookily familiar. Then... I remember...

Riley was here.

For just an instant, my heart surges. Reggie sees it.

"You okay?" she asks, taking a seat.

"Yeah... just had a flashback is all..."

"What's her name?"

I look at her and instantly, her emotion-filled smile owns my heart.

"Come on, Lucas. I'm not so childish that I would believe I'm the only girl that has been here."

I don't answer her question, but instead, take a seat next to her, as my heart keeps repeating itself - 'Riley was then... Reggie is now'.

"How long are we staying?" Reggie asks, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"How long do you want to stay?" I fire back, as I turn on the TV.

"You have TV up here?" she blurts out, with a full mouth of sandwich.

"And internet... it's called a satellite dish."

She laughs, and slugs me.

"How can we let Mom know that I'm here. My phone doesn't have a signal."

"She already does."

She gets a very strange look on her face, apparently confused.

"I sent all three of them the same email. They should all know where you are."

Again, that deeply emotional smile. Every time she shares it, my heart melts a little more.

We eat lunch, sharing the bag of chips, and watching something on the Discovery Channel. Once we're done, Reggie takes everything back to the kitchen, putting the plates into the trash, and the chips, on the counter. The she rejoins me on the love seat. It doesn't take her long to get comfortable.

We sit for about an hour, me upright, and her scrunched up her side, on the cushion next to me, her head resting on my thigh, my hand on her shoulder. At around 1:00 pm, without a word, she stands and goes out onto the deck. I see her stop to give Butch a good scratch, then she disappears past the windows.

I'm torn between going after her, and giving her the space to sort her feelings out herself. The latter wins...

I'm reading a book, when I hear tapping, on the sliding glass door. I look to find Reggie waving for me to come outside.

Although it's almost the end of September, we've been having an odd little heat wave - thus today's 83 degree temp, at 8800 feet up. I go outside, and find Reggie, laying on one of the porch recliners, which she has angled to catch the afternoon sun. I take a regular chair next to her.

"No tan lines... nice."

She giggles.

"Does it bug you that I'm plump?"

"Not as plump as you used to be..."

I see the twinkle in her eyes, when she realizes that I have noticed her weight loss.

"I used to weigh 133 - now I'm down to 124."

"I liked you the way you were, but this is good too."

She again goes quiet, but the look on her face, tells me she is deep in thought.

"You haven't been acting like you are in love with me," she says, closing her eyes, and laying her head back.

"I'm just waiting for you to decide if you are in love with me," I reply, not looking at her.

"I am... that isn't the problem."

"Explain."

She opens her eyes, sits up, and brings her feet up under her. For some reason - perhaps the seriousness of the situation - a clear, unimpeded view of her tantalizingly immaculate little twat, isn't getting me worked up.

"Are you going to get tired of me, and disappear one day?"

Suddenly, it all makes sense. Birth father bailed... grandparents saw an inconvenience, and gave her back... and then her mother simply disappeared.

"Not unless I die. Unfortunately, someone way more important than me," I point up with my index finger, "has control over that one..."

She forces a smile.

"You're gonna hang around, keeping me... well... 'secret'?"

"You're damn near nineteen. Why would you need to be a secret?" I reply, giving her devious little smirk.

She finally gives me a real smile.

"Mom isn't gonna let us... well... you know..."

"Carla already knows about it. She knows about me and Polly, too."

Her eyes get big, and her mouth falls open.

"Besides, it's not like we are going to run around town, flaunting our relationship, are we?"

She laughs.

"If we were to have one of our mind mangling little encounters, back at the house, you wouldn't rush home, and tell Carla about it, would you?"

The girl blushes - head to toe - right through her tan.

"Of course not. I've gotten use to not having people in my business."

"Yes, we could share a house. Yes, I could marry you. Yes, we could go out into the world, and flaunt our love. But none of that defines our love. Those things don't make our love any more or less relevant than anyone else's. None of that, can ever make me love you less."

I watch as her eyes begin to cloud up, and a small smile appears on her face.

"Besides, you need to concentrate of fixing Regina for a while. You can be in love with me as a side project..."

"You're forty-four, and I'm eighteen."

"And your point is?"

"Why would a forty-four-year-old guy, want to marry an eighteen-year-old?"

"Uh... let's see... because... he is madly, passionately, in love with her?"

She smiles, stands, steps over to me, and kisses me so passionately, that she curls my damn toes. Then, without a word, she goes back inside.

Yeah... the kid has me totally fucking confused.

I sit there thinking about that kiss, for a few minutes, then I too, go back inside. Butch lifts his head, looks at me, then goes back to his nap.

Inside, I don't see Reggie anywhere - which can mean only one thing.

"Where the hell are you?" I yell.

"Up here," she yells back, following it with a giggle.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting for you to figure that out... dumbass."

I laugh, and climb the stairs.

In truth, I've already decided I would marry Reggie - if she was willing. I know that Carla will just smile, and wish us the best. Not sure what Polly will do.

******

I'm completely nude by the time I reach the loft. Reggie is lying there, waiting for me. The moment I am close enough, she takes my cock into her mouth, and works her magic, while manipulating my balls at the same time. When I reach the point of no return I ask if she wants me to cum, and instead of answering me, she just starts feverishly sucking...

And yeah... she gets massive mouthful. This time, in order to taunt me, before she swallows, she opens her mouth, and shows me it's full of my seed. Once the last contraction has faded, I turn her around, get her on her knees, and start on her ass - touching, probing, massaging. I want her to relax, so that I can fully enjoy the exceptional beauty of it. I grab the lube from the nightstand (she must have found it, because I know I didn't leave it out), fill her ass, and then liberally coat my achingly hard cock. She brings herself down to a comfortable level, and with just a gentle but firm push, half of me slips into her. She moans, and mumbles her approval.

"oh yes... yes... damn!"

I shove myself fully into her, making her squeal, and continue to mumble.

"fuck me Lucas... harder than you ever have. I want you to totally wreck my ass..."

I'm so fucking horny, I let my totally depravity take over, and give her what she asks for...

I spend ten minutes, mercilessly and relentlessly, pounding my engorged cock, into her tight little ass. She screams, and cries, and mumbles continuously, but never asks me to stop. When she realizes I am about to cum, she forcefully slams her ass back into me, each time I push. The moment it starts, I bury myself in her, freeze - and simply explode.

As the intenseness of the orgasm overtakes me, and my balls struggle to force my cum into her ass, I realize something. For the very first time in my life, my cock is in an ass - without a condom. And it feels undeniably amazing...

Now spent, I pull out of her, and go to clean things up - I don't want to transfer anything from one place to another. I guess that's why, although I love it, I have always used condoms during anal sex. Call me weird.

Thing is, I will never use one on Reggie - ever again.

We spend forty-five extraordinary minutes, playing with, and fucking each other. When I have my last orgasm, it's nothing more that tiny dribble, which Reggie eagerly licks up. We fuck three more times before morning, and I know I will never get tired of sex with the girl.

The next day, I follow Reggie back to the lake, and watch as she and Butch go for another swim. I'm a bit surprised when two guys and a girl - about Reggie's age - wearing backpacks, come up the main trail. They wave as they drop their stuff, and appear to go about setting up camp.

'This' I think to myself, 'should be interesting. What's Reggie gonna do?'

Silly question. She, of course, simply comes out of the water, walks over to me, kisses me, then takes the towel I offer, and starts drying herself. The moment the kids see her - in all her glorious nudity - they too, end up naked. I tell her to go make some friends, and that I will see her at the cabin when she's done. I get another kiss, then she runs off and joins them. I tell Butch to stay with her, and he follows her over to the campsite.