Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers

- What the fuck is he doing here?

- It's over Danny. Too many deaths. Let him eat, let him recover.

- Are yo u out of your mind, what do you think he will do as soon as he gets out from here? He will go to the cops and it will be the end of us, of all of us. Put him back in the basement, let him die.

I disregard him and keep heading to the kitchen.

- Lauren, Danny grabs me by the arm. Take him down, now!

- Get off me Danny! Get off, now!

The screaming gets everyone else inside. They are all in chock that I have let Oliver out.

- What do you think you are doing? That is Ben talking

- I'm letting him go.

- Lauren, no. Don't do this. Danny is right, he will go straight to the cops and they will have us all arrested and thrown in jail. Get out now Lauren. We will handle him.

- You will just kill him. Death, death and more death. Is that all we are worth?

Denis gets close to me and try to softly take me away.

- You. Don't touch me. Where were you, unh! When all the shit was going down, where were you? You stupid fuck, you ran for your own life, you didn't care. Don't try to make it up now, be all nice and licking my pussy thinking I have forgotten what you did. Get lost! And don't ever come back.

That's the end of Denis. I never saw him again after that.

Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers