Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Put on a show for us?

No way, there is absolutely no way I'm doing something with or for this guy. They cannot force me; if they try I will run away as fast as I can.

- Suck him hard.

Wait, what? No! I am not sucking another man's dick! I see Ben getting dangerously close to me.

- Do it.

- No I won't this is crazy!

- If you don't do it they will force you. You will end up like me, now do it.

I hesitate, look at him and my body starts to shivers. I am literally not in control of it anymore. Is this how it feels to get raped? Forced to do something against your will. I quickly look at the surroundings, if I run now they will catch me and they will know for sure that I'm not here for them. Fine, I'll do it for Denis and Lauren. I slowly open my mouth and see Ben's dick getting closer to my face. I decide to go at once and take it, without thinking. Here I go, shit this is absolutely disgusting, and I feel like I am going to puke. Every time I go back and forth I can hear the sound of the rattling of Ben's handcuffs against my face. I can hear the Mistresses laugh and appreciate, I can see them smirking at me. Goddamn it, this is never ending. How long are they going to ask me to keep going?

- Good, you've made him hard. Now go on, fuck him.

- What? She is not serious; she wants Ben to actually fuck me! No way!

- Is there a problem?

- I... He is a usuel. Only you, my Queen, are allowed to degrade me, but I won't be degraded even more by him.

Fuck I have tried. I look at Ben and see him staring at me like I have just killed his mother or something. I have tried my chances, either she lets this go or next thing I know I will be sleeping in a cage with Ben. Shit, I should never have agreed to any of this.

- You are right. That is a horrible humiliation. Beat him down and get rid of him.

Ok, well that was close. I am going to hit him quickly and efficiently so he falls and pretends that it is hard enough for the Queen to let him go. I quickly swift to Ben and punch him in the stomach making his scream and fall at the same time. Perfect acting Ben, you got it. The guards seize him and take him away. Now it's gonna be my turn I guess. I turn around, not looking the Queen directly in the eyes as Lauren told me.

- I'm impressed with you and somehow baffled. You can dispose now. I will see you tonight.

I walk away from the room; perhaps I can try and find Ben in the meantime. I head to the garden to find him, he must be in his cage, we have to come up with a plan. I quickly pass the other furniture slaves and all ; after all I am free to walk wherever I want because I am off duty. I get into the stable only to see Ben lying in his cage. I walk to him and slowly start talking.

- Man, I'm sorry about the kick

- That's ok, as hard as it is to believe I'm used to it.

It's amazing how he manages to keep his sense of humour in this situation.

- Ok, I'm getting you out of here, hang on I'll go around and I'll break you out.

I look through the stables and try to find a knife, pliers, a pruner, anything that could basically break a lock. A axe, a bottle, anything. There is absolutely nothing here, did they foresee my plan and took away everything around? I have to look somewhere else, that is not at all going to be suspicious if I find an axe inside and I drag it out. Fuck it, I am taking my chances, I'm not spending another night in this hell. As I walk towards the 'castle' I pass by the tamer who has all the keys to all the cages. It would be a little messy to knock him out though so I head inside, listening carefully to where the Mistresses may be not to pass by them. The kitchen. The kitchen is where I will find most of the stuff I need. I head towards there, browse through the drawers and get a couple of massive knives, and pliers. I walk through the garden, carefully hiding the tools under my leather jacket. I reach the entrance to the building and I am suddenly stopped by someone across the doorway of the corridor leading to the stables. Mistress Vanessa. Fuck!

- What are you doing here slave? She emphasize the word slave as if she knew I hated to be owned and treated like that.

- I am checking on the man whose dick I just sucked and beat down. I have no respect for this woman, there is no way in Hell I am calling her Mistress.

- How nice of you. And what do you have under your jacket?

I hesitate and do not know what to answer. She must have seen my doubt and reaches out, revealing the knives and pliers.

- Check on him? Seems more like you were trying to get him out... Who are you?

- My name is Andy Biersack, and I am the Queen's favorite.

- You don't have a name, you are just a slave. And you're not here because you want to. You are here because of him, right? You want to get him out too. You think I don't know your little game? Who sent you here, who gave you all those tips? That cunt Lauren, or her little Ukrainian bitch?

- Don't you dare taking about them like this!

- So it is them then! I knew it, you're all the same, pathetic! I bet you're aware that if the Queen gets to know this, you will end up just like your friend that you are trying to save you know that. Or we can make a deal?

As she says that she gets closer to me, caressing my arm.

- Oh you are handsome, hot, young and rebellious. I'm sure we can find a way to ignore what just happened can't we?

- What do you want?

- You, I want you. As the Queen's favorite, no one else is allowed to touch you. I want to have the privileges of a Queen. Come to me when you are not around her, you will be my play toy. And be assured that as long as you do everything I tell you to do, the Queen will never learn why you are here.

- If she sees the marks on my body she will know that you are using me.

- I won't leave a single mark on you. Nothing. I swear. So what do you say? Do you agree for me to be your new Queen or shall I go talk to the Queen now and tell her all I know about you?

Fuck, if she tells the Queen now we are both dead Ben and I. I can play around with her for a few days; at least it will give me the freedom I need to think about how to get Ben out of here.

- Alright. I will do what you ask me to do.

- Very well then, we have a deal. Come to the Red Room tonight. At 12. Don't be late.

- What if she doesn't let me out at 12?

- Then you'd better get used to the idea of not getting out at all...

Chapter 16 - Vanessa

It's almost midnight, and I am still in the Queen's chamber. Thank God she is sleeping. Nothing happened between us tonight, I guess she was just too tired after her full day of playing and displaying with the Mistresses. They are all still here, and here to stay for a few days. The Queen is usually very teasy and talkative but today nothing. She went straight to bed and told me to sleep on the couch. Jeez, the couch is uncomfortable but I'm not letting this be taken away from me. When I think about Ben sleeping in a cage I pray I can keep the couch forever. Ok, it is almost midnight; I have to start making my way to the Red Room now. I slowly exit the Queen's chamber and carefully and discretely lock the door behind me. I'm heading to the torture room thinking oh fuck what am I doing? But most importantly, what is she going to do to me? Well for a start she cannot leave any mark on my body so I guess the pain factor is out. Well, there is still the 'euh no way' factor of getting raped and having to suck dicks. No, come on, she just wants me to fuck her like I'm her slave, nothing more. Come on Andy, you can do it. Here it is, the Red Room's door. I grab the handle and slowly open the door, making it cringe a little. She is right here, standing in the middle of the room, arms crossed in front of her. She is wearing a full leather kombi, and high heels boots, in regular times I would have been so turned on by her right now.

- You're early.

I don't respond and just walk to her, in the middle of the room.

- Get on your knees.

I put my head down and slide to my knees, resting my hands on my knees carefully.

- From now on, when you will be waiting for me I want you to be in this exact position. Kneeling in the center of the room with your hands on your lap.

- Yes

- Yes who?

- Yes Mistress.

- No, when you are here, I am not your Mistress anymore. When you are here, I am your Queen.

- Yes my Queen.

She shivers as I say this. She comes to me and unbuckles my collar. She then picks up a heavy chain that she swirls around my neck, keeping it in place with a lock. The chain is very heavy and I can feel it hurting me already.

- I like the sound of your voice so I am not going to gag you. But remember, don't scream.

Fuck why is she saying that? She asks me to hand out my hands, grabs another chain hanging from the wall and shackles them around my wrists, then she goes to the other corner of the room and pulls on the chain to get me up. She pulls so hard I almost scream in surprise but manage to only hold a groan. She pulls me up so high that my body is in full extension; my feet are hardly touching the ground. She goes around me tickling me with her nails, touching my bare chest, and heading to my genitals. I cannot help but moan at her touch.

- Oh I like it when you moan. You know, Ben used to moan too, a lot. And then he came to me and I made him scream. Scream so hard he had no voice left to moan. I wish I could do the same to you, oh God I wish!

- I thought you wanted me to be yours and now you want to torture me?

- I want to be able to use you as I please. But anyway, let's get down to it shall we?

She grabs a little wand like object. Seeing my questioning look she quickly demonstrates and touches my right nipple with the tip of the wand, releasing a soft but noticeable electroshock through my skin, making me grin. She passes it all around my chest and back and then unzips my leather pants and takes them down. She plays around my thigh with her wand, as I'm trying to pull on my restrains to get my cock away from her evil electric toy. She stops and looks at me?

- What's wrong, you don't like that?

- Do you really care about what I like or do not like?

As I say that she flanks her wand on my balls making me scream as hard as my lungs possibly can. She immediately places a hand on my mouth to muffle the sound.

- What the fuck did I tell you! She said as she kicks me hard in the stomach. Quick, get out of here, someone must have heard you.

She lets me down and unshackles the chains around my wrists and neck, and tells me to get out as she is picking up her toys and tiding up her stuff. I open the door to get out only to find the Queen on the other side of the doorframe.

Chapter 17 - Blondie's gift

My only moments of relief are when I'm with Blondie. I continue to call her Blondie, whatever her name is, it suits her better. Of course she came to me after Andy came, we did the same thing over and over again, well I did the same things, she came at the exact same time she did last time, with the exact same move, it's not hard to please her, I know. She doesn't even have to tell me what to do, I've grown accustom to start my thing as soon as we get to her chambers. She usually comes to me every few days. She just came, so I am getting up, putting back my shirt ready to head back to my cage.

- Ben, please stay.

- What? I haven't heard a girl call me by my name in a while

- Please stay with me tonight. You can sleep here and rest.

- But you know that if I'm not back to my cage on lockdown time, Hawk is going to be mad and look for me everywhere.

- I'll talk to Hawk tomorrow. Please. Just one night.

- Ok

I head towards her and sit on the bed. Gosh it is so damn comfortable to be on a real mattress. So comfy that I am not used to it anymore and it doesn't feel quite right just lying there.

- What are you thinking about?

- Nothing.

- You can't be thinking about nothing, that's impossible. Really, what are you thinking about?

- That I have not rested in a real bed for quite some time now.

- It's terrible how the Queen treats you; I would do whatever I can to make your life better.

- Thank you, that's very considerate of you.

- Ben?

- Yes?

- Do you still love her?

I did not see this question coming. She is getting way too curious. I can't really avoid the question though.

- I don't know. It's not easy to erase feelings; even after all she has done to me. Sometimes I think that as long as I see her around I won't be able not to love her.

- I wish someone could love me like you love her.

- I'm sure someone will one day, but not in this place.

- You came here because of her?

- Yes.

- And now you want to leave?

- Yes.

- Then I think you should leave. I think you should leave tonight.

I look at her, smiling at me. I think she is in love with me, and she cannot stand it anymore. She is letting me go? That's impossible? She can't just let me out like that.

- Ben?

- Yes?

- Goodbye Ben. I hope you get your life back. I love you.

She turns around and shuts the lights. This is my time, she is letting me go. I have to get Andy and run. I slowly get up head to the door and turn around to see her one last time. I think she is crying in the pillow. I exit the room and head towards the Queen's quarters. I have to get Andy. As I approach the corridor where the Red Room is I can hear people speaking distinctly.

- What are you doing here?

- I...

- Shut up I am not asking you.

I know these voices. In fact I know exactly who they are. The Queen and Andy are in the Red Room. But who is the third person?

- My Queen, please...

This cannot be! This is Mistress Vanessa's voice! I decide to go a little closer to make sure it is them. I can see the Queen in the corridor and Andy standing in the doorframe. The Queen gets into the Red Room and closes the door behind her. Shit, I will never be able to get Andy out. But if I don't take my chances right here, right now, I might never be able to get out again. It's a hard decision but I turn around, and head to the garden. I cross the garden, pass the stables and climb over the fence that leads to the forest. That's it; I'm on the other side now. I'm free.

[Denis' POV]

The times where I'm alone everything comes back. The tour, Asking Alexandria, when Danny left, when Ben left, it all comes back to me, in pieces. And then the rest, how we kept arguing and how I decided to go and find Ben. The arrival at the Other World Kingdom before Lauren even came. That was the hardest part. You don't just enter and you are shown your room like in a regular hotel type, no. You arrive at the front gate and are greeted by a woman who clearly makes you understand that you are nothing. As soon as you even put a foot in the property you can feel the unbearable weight of the domination and power that women have over men. But they don't let you see much; they take you directly into a room, which is completely empty. They ask you to take out all your clothes and to stand in the middle of the room naked. Then one of the furniture slaves comes in -- it was actually the first time that I saw someone wearing nothing but a collar -- takes your stuff away from you and you just stand there and wait, wait for your turn. I must have waited at least an hour, just standing there in the middle of that empty room, staring at the ceiling. Then someone comes in, examines you all the ways even possible, ears, eyes, teeth, body, genitals, everything. They give you one and only piece of cloth that you are allowed to use as underwear and nothing else. Of course, every occasion they get they make you walk around naked to raise the humiliation level even more. The first couple of days I did not see anyone else, they locked me in that room with a bed and a TV; I guess they don't want to introduce the cages straight away as they might scare people away. But that room is even worse, it has set up programs that you have to watch, about the history of the Kingdom, the story of the Queen, and finally the rules. I got to meet the Queen when Lauren claimed me, if not I don't even think I would have seen her in a while. In spite of all my efforts to fit in and make them believe I actually came to be owned I couldn't get around the fact that I wanted to break their stupid faces off every time they commanded me. And the beatings, well, I've been used to taking beatings at school, I was not exactly the coolest kid around. The first days were tough, all that kneeling tips and shit from Hawk, I wonder if he took pleasure in beating me up again and again. Then, on the third day, they deem you accustomed enough to not be granted the privilege of a bed and take you to your designated cage. Far out, seeing all these sane men there, all locked up like animals, on their free will, and even beyond that, on their request! What do they need? What do they want? What do they achieve? Some sort of BDSM Nirvana? Anyway, I have to get out of my reverie, Lauren will be back soon. I'll play some guitar; it'll take my mind away from things. I start strumming some chords, Am, G, Dm, thinking about Ben. "Every breath you take, I watch you slip away you're slowly killing yourself, I won't give in". And as I play I chase all the bad things away to retain only the good memories I have of him, asking myself if I will ever get him back. And Lauren, thanks God she is here. She helps me through it all. We have seen and experienced a lot together, it's not the sort of person you walk away from. And as each day passes I grow to love her even more. Some times though I think of what she told me about her, her true nature, what she did to me, how she treated me, or how she would like to treat me. I'm sad that she has to refrain on all this just because I'm not on the same wave as her. Obviously, judging by the number of people living at OWK, there are plenty of people on this vibe she could meet, but for now we are together and we plan to stay like this for a little while. I hear someone knocking on the door. Did Lauren forget her keys, again? Wait no; she took the car so it cannot be her. I place my guitar down on its stand and head to the door. I grab the handle and open. Ben. Ben Bruce is standing in front of me.

Chapter 18 - A glimpse of your life

I must have stood still for a couple of seconds until I finally let him in.

- Oh my God, Ben, you... how did you? Are you?

I can't even find the words. I take him in and sit him on the couch. He looks exhausted.

- Ben, how did you get out?

- It's Blondie, one of the Mistresses. She let me out.

- What?

- I know, it is unreal. But Denis, we have to go back!

- No, why?

- Andy! Andy is still in there, and he is in deep fucking shit.

- What the fuck happened there?

- I don't know Denis, I don't know. I saw him on my way out. He was with Mistress Vanessa and the Queen bumped on them. She was not happy about it. I think she uncovered him...

- Who?

- Vanessa.

- He said he would get out if anything happened...

- But he still thinks that I am there. He doesn't know I escaped.

- Shit. Shit. SHIT!

This cannot be happening, first Ben, now Andy. It's like history repeating itself. Although Ben and Andy don't have the same past. Andy will get out first chance he gets. We hear a keys rattle in the keyhole and the door slams open, revealing Lauren coming in with two full bags of groceries. She puts them down on the kitchen counter and glances at me.

- BEN!

She literally jumps to the other side of the room and starts hugging him.

- How did you? How long have you?

Good, I'm not the only person incapable of a making a full sentence.

- I'm ok Lauren, it's Lexi, she let me out.

- Who the fuck is Lexi?

1...56789...13