Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 02: Tia

Story Info
Pregnant cutie just days before wedding and her married.
6.8k words
4.57
14.1k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia and Melissa

In the first story, "Karen," I talked about my first time and fun and games with Karen. For those who didn't read the story, I met Karen at work. She was "engaged to be engaged." Our relationship started with my doing a favor for her and giving her a ride home that evolved into a 5-month fuck fest! This story is about the day I alluded to after our last date when I spent an afternoon with 2 beautiful women. A very married lady, and a bride-to-be, just a few days before her wedding. In the follow up story to this, I will describe the weeks that followed when I spent a lot of time with the new bride, starting just days after her wedding.

It was a beautiful Indian summer day, a Saturday, temperatures in the high 70s and sunny. For the first time in an exceptionally long time, I was working the early shift on a Saturday. Unfortunately, I really did not have anywhere to go or any plans after work. Karen and I had stopped seeing each other a little over a week earlier. So, imagine my surprise as I walked to my car to find Karen, behind the wheel of Stretch's (Karen's fiancée) convertible, parked next to my car. She wasn't alone. Next to her was Melissa, Stretch's married sister. Melissa was in her mid-20s, tall (at least 5'9") and thin, like her brother. She did have a nice rack; Karen said that was a gift from her two children, the youngest only 6 months old. In the back seat of the car was a girl Karen introduced as Tia, a neighbor and friend of Melissa's. Tia was a cute pixie, not even 5' tall, maybe 90 pounds tops. She had long brown hair and wore it in a ponytail. She was wearing a short skirt and shear blouse that did little to disguise the lacy bra she wore underneath to encase her small but nicely shaped tits.

Karen asked, "do you have any plans?"

I said, "no, I was just going to head home."

"Do you want to go for a ride with us? I promise we'll have fun." Karen responded.

I answered by hopping in the back, sat next to Tia and we left.

"Tia just found out she's pregnant and is getting married on Monday, so this was kind of her bachelorette party." Karen explained.

All the girls laughed; I wasn't sure exactly how I was supposed to fit into this bachelorette party.

I asked, "where's Stretch?"

Karen, said, "he wasn't invited."

As we drove along, I recognized the route and figured we were heading for the lake. After we reached the lake, Karen drove along that oh so familiar dirt road towards the picnic area of the park. There were a few cars there. Karen drove along a path that led away from the parking lot to a secluded section of the park. The first time I had been in that section of the park. It was quiet, secluded, and hidden by a heavy growth of trees.

Karen said, "Tia's had one boyfriend her entire life and had never even kissed another guy. I told Tia you are the best kisser in the world, can you show her?"

Well, who am I to bypass an opportunity to kiss such a gorgeous creature, especially since I hadn't had a date for over a week? Tia leaned over and we kissed. It was kind of a quick peck more than a kiss.

Karen laughed and said, "you can do better than that. You are making a liar out of me."

I figured what the hell and pulled Tia over towards me and wrapped my arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. I think Tia was caught off- guard by my move but didn't object. I was surprised when I felt her lips part and I was able to slip my tongue into her mouth. After a few minutes, Tia reciprocated, and her tongue snaked out to meet mine.

My hands roamed her body along that gorgeous ass and legs. I slowly slid my hands up under her skirt along her thighs, slowly rubbing her legs and thighs. Tia shifted her body slightly, making it a bit harder to reach the cheeks of her ass, but as she moved in one direction, I just shifted my attention to her other leg and reached the cheeks of her ass with my hand. Finally, she broke the kiss, and gave a bit of a nervous laugh. It was all very lighthearted and fun at this point.

We sat there talking. At the urging of Karen, Tia told us her story.

Tia said, "I've only had sex with Kerry, my boyfriend, a few times. We've been neighbors since birth and boyfriend-girlfriend since 7th grade. We dated all through high school and finally had sex a few months ago on my 18th birthday. Kerry didn't have a car, so we didn't have many chances to be alone except when my folks were out. I guess we weren't prepared and didn't use any protection. Not exactly easy to get rubbers when you don't have a car. Can't ask your mom and dad to take you to the drug store to buy them."

Tia continued, "We did it a few more times, I feared getting caught or getting pregnant and wanted to quit, so we did. I guess we didn't stop in time. Kerry promised to pull out, but I know the first time, he couldn't totally and probably didn't get full out in time the next few times. I had a positive pregnancy test last week and the doctor confirmed I am pregnant on Wednesday, maybe three months along, which means I probably got pregnant our first or second time. We went and applied for marriage license right away and we're getting married in the Judges chambers on Monday."

She then explained, "Kerry recently got a job in the mills, bought a car, and is working second shift; I'm working as a waitress, with your mom, at the steak house."

I thought she looked familiar. I had been shirking my duties transporting mom to work but did take her a few times. I remembered asking my mom about Tia about a week ago, after Karen and I broke up. Mom said, "Tia has just started. Don't know much about her other than she's doing great. Customers like her."

Taking a deep breath, Tia continued. "Several weeks ago, Kerry said he wanted to put our engagement on hold. After I questioned him, he admitted he wanted to have sex with one of the women he works with, a married mom of two. Kerry told me it was just going to be sex and didn't change anything between us. It would benefit both of us since she was so experienced and promised to teach him how to please a woman. He told me his "friend" was happily married with two kids and wasn't looking for any kind of a romantic relationship. He's been giving her rides home from work. I didn't totally agree but he apparently started spending time with her in her bed when her husband worked the midnight shift."

She said, "He said that we needed to have other experiences before we marry. After we found out I was pregnant, he told me there was no reason for me not to have an experience with someone else now. When I talked to Melissa about this, she and Karen said I should have an experience, especially since I haven't enjoyed anything up until now."

"Kerry did promise to stop after we're married. I'm not sure he will, but I'm hopeful. We haven't had sex since we stopped a several weeks ago. I'm living at home with my parents. Kerry has just moved into our apartment. He wanted me to come to the apartment with him today and tomorrow. He doesn't even have a bed. I told him I wanted to wait until our honeymoon, which will be one night at the Holiday Inn."

After pausing for a few minutes, she looked in my eyes and said, "Karen said you're a nice guy and very attentive."

Tia seemed to be sending me signals that maybe I was the one to give her a new experience.

With the encouragement of Karen and Melissa, I pulled Tia onto my lap and maneuvered her into a position where she was now straddling my waist with her legs splayed wide on either side of my body. I had scooted forward up to the edge of the seat, so Tia was pressing all the way against me with her pantied covered cunt against my mid-section.

I gently cupped her face in my hands and pulled her into another kiss. I slowly stroked her face and hair as we kissed, Tia pressed her body harder against me. I undid the first button on her blouse, after no objection went for the second. Eventually I had her blouse totally unbuttoned, but still mostly closed. I was able to slip my right hand under the blouse and cup her left breast over her bra.

Karen and Melissa then got out of the car, walking towards the lake with a bag of bread. I knew they wouldn't be gone long and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity they gave me.

I moved my left hand down between us and very gently rubbed Tia's cunt through her panties. Although she pulled my hand away, she responded by kissing harder. I then turned my attention back to above the waist. I massaged her breasts through her bra again. After a few minutes, I pulled her blouse open. Her bra clasp was in front, and I deftly undid the clasp.

Tia scolded me in a playful manner and held her bra to her breasts as we continued to kiss. I took advantage of the position that Tia was in; trying to keep her breasts covered and moved my hand back under her skirt to her covered pussy. This time when I moved my hand to her cunt, I slid a few fingers under the edge of her panties and gently rubbed her cunt lips with my fingertips. Tia released her bra straps and put her arms around my neck kissing me harder. We sat kissing for at least 10 more minutes as I stroked my fingers in and out of her pussy.

I maneuvered her around onto her back on the seat, slid my hands up under her skirt and started to pull her silk panties down her legs. She grabbed her panties and just held them there, exposing her soft downy hair, but slightly above where her slit would have been exposed.

She said, "I'm not sure if I'm ready to go all the way, I'm getting married in a couple of days. I know Kerry doesn't act like he'd mind but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do. I don't want to screw up my marriage before it even starts."

I said, "I'll be honest, I want you. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. Kerry must be an idiot to sleep with anyone else when he has you. I'll admit that the fact you are getting married in two days makes seducing you that much more exciting. Knowing I'm taking someone else's bride before he marries her is intoxicating. That said, we are just fooling around, but I'd really like to see all of you. Trust me, I'll stop when you say so. We'll only do as much as you want to. I'll bet that the thought of being with someone else at this last minute is exciting to you too."

She looked into my eyes and said, "can I really trust you? You'll quit if I say so?"

I was gently tugging on her panties as she lay there. Staring into my eyes, she mouthed, OK, and lifted her ass, letting me finish pulling them off. She lay back on the seat with her skirt gathered above her waist and her bra and blouse open exposing her breasts. Her pussy was like the rest of her, small and delicate, with just a thin covering of hair above her slit. I got one finger into her then two. I then moved down her body and kissed her pussy, and lightly licked her pussy lips. She acted surprised by that and started to sit up, but I gently pushed her back down. I hungrily devoured her pussy, alternating licking her clit and her opening. I thrust my tongue in her and heard her gasp.

She then said, "nobody has ever done this before. I've never been this exposed to a man."

She started to buck and moan as I continued licking her. I then used my tongue like a miniature dick, fucking her with it. She loved that, cumming hard. I didn't stop the assault on her cunt after she came, if anything, I picked up the pace. I was now using my right hand to finger her while licking her clit. She was moaning constantly and came again.

While I was eating her, Karen and Melissa had got back to the car. Karen opened the right front door and reached around me and unbuckled my belt and pants, pulling my zipper down. They had easy access, what with the car top down and the door open. As Tia came for the second time, they slipped my pants and underwear down springing my dick out. As I continued to play with Tia, Melissa finished removing my pants, gave my dick a few strokes.

She then said, "go ahead, take her. She's more than ready."

I knew that Tia had said she wasn't sure about going all the way and I'm not the type to take a girl against her will. I looked questioningly at her. She laid there and said, "I'm not sure."

It wasn't a no, so I climbed on her, anxious to help her finally say yes. I pushed her legs apart and slowly pushed forward to where the head of my dick just parted her pussy lips. She said, "wait! You're not going in me, are you?"

I responded, "you are in control. I won't make love to you if don't want it." I reached down between us; I grabbed my dick and moved it along the lips of her pussy from near her ass to her clit. With each stroke I'd slowly pause at her opening but didn't push in. After a few strokes, Tia lifted her hips every time I got to her opening, seemingly trying to get me in her. After teasing her for at least 5 minutes, I had my dick at her opening, looked into her eyes, and said, "ready?"

With tears in her eyes, she grabbed me around my body and pulled me into her. I pushed hard in her, burying my dick. I could feel I the head of my dick press against her insides and knew I was bottomed out in her.

Tia was incredibly tight. After I fully entered her, I stopped for a moment trying to savor the feeling and keep the cum that was boiling up from my balls from erupting out too soon. After that short pause, I slowly began to fuck her. She fucked me back, raising her ass all the way off the seat each time I stroked back.

I moved my head down and took the nipple of her right tit into my mouth. As I said earlier, Tia had small, beautiful breasts. I played with the nipple with my tongue, careful not to bite and leave any marks. I reached down with my right hand between us and stroked her clit as my dick stroked in and out of her pussy. As I fucked Tia, Melissa and Karen were rubbing my ass and legs. It was extremely hot!

Tia said, "you're not going to cum in me, are you?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart, unless you say no." I replied.

That put her over the top and she suddenly pulled me down onto her and cried out as she came. I immediately followed her, erupting into that hot tight pussy. "Oh my god, I could feel you cumming against my insides. I've never felt that before." She paused, caught her breath then said, "yes, I know Kerry must have cum in me, I'm pregnant, but never that amount or that deep." She looked into my eyes and said, "thank you."

I slowly got up from Tia; it was a little bit embarrassing sitting there with my wet dick hanging down in front of the three girls. Tia pulled on her panties, and pulled her blouse closed, not bothering to put on her bra and got out of the car. I pulled my pants on, not bothering to fasten them. I was sitting in the middle of the back seat, just enjoying the moment. Karen pulled the right front seat forward and gently maneuvered Melissa into the back seat of the car.

"Your turn Melissa to try his kisses." Karen said.

Although Melissa allowed Karen, with Tia's help, to push her into the back seat, she seemed very hesitant, but did allow me to kiss her. It was a bit awkward; Melissa was several inches taller than me and had to lean down to kiss me. From that angle I could look right down her blouse. I noticed she didn't have a bra on; probably didn't have one to begin with. I could see her full breasts; they looked huge standing out from her thin body. She was wearing a cotton shell style top.

We were kissing for a few minutes before she finally allowed me to slip my tongue past her lips. I reached up under her top and palmed her right breast. She pushed my hand away, but I was persistent and the next time, she let my hand stay massaging her breast. As I played with her breast, I eased her top up with my arm until it was just below her breasts. After several minutes, I grabbed the hem of her top and slowly lifted it up, uncovering her breasts.

She grabbed my hands, preventing me from totally removing her top but didn't pull it back down. Again, I slid my hand up and lightly stroked her breasts. After a few minutes I pushed her top up and over her head baring her from waist up. I then moved my hand to the waist of her pedal pushers trying to undo the buttons. I guess I was moving too fast for her, and she caught my hand in hers and moved it away from the pants. She sat up, moved a bit away from me. She sat there for a few minutes.

Melissa leaned back towards me and said, "we're only going to kiss, ok?"

I answered, "you're in control. I'll repeat what I said to Tia. You're beautiful and Dave is a moron to cheat on such a gorgeous wife. When was the last time he called you beautiful?"

She had a troubled look on her face, then broke in a smile and said, "You're smooth. Karen said you are a real charmer. I know what you're doing. You want in my panties."

I replied, ""It's easy to be charming with a beautiful woman. Getting in your panties would be nice, but it would be better to get in your pussy."

She laughed at that, then looking into my eyes she said, "you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Beautiful and extremely sexy," I replied.

She replied, "even with this body after two kids? I think you're just charming me."

"Let me show you how sexy I think you are," I stated.

I relaxed back pulling her down on top of me. My hands were messaging her breasts as we kissed. I then began to lightly kiss her neck and nibbled on her ear. She shivered as I blew warm air in her ear. I found a weakness there and tried to exploit it. As I continued to kiss her neck and ears, Melissa began to moan slightly.

I again reached for the buttons on her pedal pushers. I opened the top one without any resistance so quickly opened the other three and pulled her waist band open exposing her belly down to her silken panties. My hands lightly stroked her belly pushing down until I got one hand under her panties with my finger lightly grazing her clit. Although she is skinny, she had a slight pooch to her belly, probably from the birth of her youngest.

Karen and Tia were watching intently. As soon as I got Melissa's pedal pushers unbuttoned, they both started tugging the legs of Melissa's pants off her as I was easing them down. She really didn't try to stop us, and her cotton panties also pulled partway down as we struggled with her pants.

Melissa finally realized what we were doing, and she reached for her panties, trying to pull them back up. Before she could get her panties back up, I had a hand on her pussy and inserted my middle finger into her stroking the inside of her pussy. Melissa froze at first, stopping her struggles to pull up her panties. Karen continued to remove Melissa's pants and panties as I played with her. After Melissa was totally nude, I moved out from under her, and she lay back on the seat.

She said, "we're not going to have sex!"

"Can I eat you?" I asked.

I didn't give her a chance to respond. Brought my face to her cunt and lightly licked her Vulva. She smelt totally different than Karen or Tia. I could smell her perfume on her pussy and said, "your scent is intoxicating."

She just smiled. I began to lick her, concentrating on her clit. I had two fingers in her thrusting in and out at the same time. She arched her back and came. I then used my tongue to fuck her. She was a lot looser than Karen or Tia, but juicier. She was flowing freely, I thought I would drown! By this time, her hands were on the back of my head pulling me deeper into her cunt. She was rolling her head back and forth moaning. I knew she was heading for a big climax and increased my finger thrusts and lightly chewed on her clit. I then thrust my tongue into her cunt as hard and deep as I could.

While I was pleasuring Melissa's pussy, Karen tugged my pants back down and off. After just a few minutes, Melissa literally shrieked and came hard against my face. I didn't waste any time and moved up her body. I knew she said she didn't want to fuck but I really wanted to get in her. As I eased my dick to her opening, and slowly pushed my dick into her as she arched her body up to meet me. She felt somewhat loose, especially after Tia's tight box, but hot and wet. My first thrust was hard; I wanted to get into her as deep as I could. This was my first married pussy and it felt great. She responded with an up thrust of her pelvis.

12