Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 04: Kris

Story Info
Virgin Kris tennis to fucking.
7k words
4.47
6.4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a young 18-year-old virgin's first time. Although it is part of an ongoing story, it stands alone. Although not a raving beauty, Kris is cute and sexy. Our protagonist has sharpened his skills at seduction, thanks to his first girlfriend and her friends and enjoys introducing Kris to sex. Like the first three stories, it is true and only the names are changed.

Kristine

One of the young carhops that I worked with when I was dating Karen was Kristine. She came to work at the restaurant about the same time as Karen. Kristine was about 5'7", blonde and blue-eyed, slightly overweight but cute. She was only 17 when she started working and finishing up her junior year in high school. She turned 18 in early fall prior to the events below.

Kris's dad was a senior partner in a major law firm. As I found out later, they lived in a large home on a dozen acres. Kris had an older brother who was going to be a senior at an Ivy League school across the state. Kris was probably the only girl that Karen didn't mind if I talked to.

Several weeks after Karen and I quit seeing each other, and a week or so after my last day with Tia, Kris's mom and dad dropped her off at work on Friday afternoon. I was scheduled to get off at 8:00 and had to be back early the next day. Kris said her mom and dad were out of town for the weekend, not returning until Monday afternoon. Her brother was coming home after his classes to stay with her that weekend. She said she was also scheduled to work until 8:00 and asked if I could drive her home if her brother didn't get there before she got off. She offered gas money if I would. Kris only worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because of school.

Kris's brother did not show up, so I drove her home. Kris invited me in for a coke. I accepted the coke and declined the gas money. We sat in the kitchen drinking a coke and talking. About 9:00 the phone rang. Kris answered and immediately had a pissed look on her face. I could hear her arguing "how am I supposed to get to work or to tennis lessons?" She said, "fine" and hung up.

I asked her "what's wrong?

She said, "my brother isn't coming home this weekend. His girlfriend's family invited him to go to their house at the shore." She was pissed.

I responded, "I work the same hours as you and can give her a ride in the morning and return in the afternoon. Same for Sunday."

She said, "thanks but that doesn't solve my problem with getting to tennis lessons."

I asked, "when is your lesson and how long does it last?"

She said, "4:00, at the racket club, and an hour."

I offered to take her since I got off at 3:30.

She said, "Well only if you let me give you gas money and buy dinner for us at the racket club."

I answered, "it's a deal. It's getting late and my folks are expecting me.

Kris walked me to the door. She grabbed my shoulder as I was leaving and kissed me on the cheek and said, "thanks you are a life saver."

The next day at work Kris seemed to take every chance she could to hang around my grill station. For the first time, I really took notice of Kris and realized that she was cute and funny.

She got off at 3:00, headed for the change room. I hit the shower shortly after. When I came out, I was surprised to see Kris standing there in her tennis outfit which was a short tennis skirt with tank style top, typical outfit at that time. I realized Kris's body was much better than I thought. The uniform pants made her look very hippy, not the case with the short skirt. I noticed she had nice muscular legs and sleek thighs. She did have a bit of baby fat around the middle, but had a trim waistline, topped by an impressive rack and nice ass. All in all, Kris wasn't a wet dream, but had the potential to get there.

When we got into the car, I remarked, "I liked your outfit, and you look great." She blushed a bright crimson.

I took Kris to the tennis club and took a seat by the instruction court. Her instructor was a young man, probably mid-20s. The first half of her lesson was various fundamentals. Then they played a few sets. I was impressed to say the least. Kris gave her instructor quite a workout. She was quick on her feet, covering a lot of ground.

When she finished, she came up to me and said, "I'm going to shower and change, can you go get us a table? Just give them my name since a table is reserved."

Once more Kris surprised me. She showed up in a nice short skirt with a thin button-down blouse. She looked very nice. We had a pleasant dinner. I offered to pay but she explained that she was signing for dinner, her dad was paying.

I must admit that I didn't expect that the day would be as good as it was. Kris was bright and fun to be with. I asked, "would like to go to the movies?"

She looked at me very surprised and asked, "are you just being nice, or do you really want to go out with me?" I was honest.

I said, you're fun to be with and I'm having a good time."

She then said, "well, why didn't you ever ask me out before?"

I said, "I was dating someone and thought it was serious. Apparently, I was the only one that thought so."

Kris then said, "how about we go to my place and watch TV or listen to records. I really don't like being home alone and I think it would be fun."

"Ok, sounds great," I replied.

When we got to her house, Kris took me to the TV room. She flipped through the channels, nothing was on we wanted to watch, so we just sat there talking.

"What other hobbies, beside tennis, do you have?" I asked.

"I dance too. Ballet since I was four, but I think I'm too big for that now. My teacher says ballet is for thin, little girls." Then laughed as she said, "neither of the two boys in my class could do any lifts with me. I switched to modern dance a few years ago and really like it. It's a mixture of bandstand type dancing and what my teacher calls free style." She responded.

"I can't dance a lick, two left feet. If it wasn't for having a good dance partner at prom, I would have been laughed out of the place." I answered.

Kris replied, "I'll be glad to teach you a few basic steps. I think I'm a pretty good teacher, at least my brother said so when I helped him prepare for his fraternity dances."

Before I could object, she put a stack of records on and took my hand. The first couple of records were upbeat and Kris showed me how to fast dance. I was impressed; she was light on her feet and quite a dancer. The third record was a slow ballad. Kris took my hand, and we started dancing with about a foot separating us. We slowly seemed to grow closer together and by the end of the dance, I was holding her in my arms. When the song ended, Kris looked into my eyes and said "thank you. That was nice."

I pulled her towards me and kissed her lightly at first but as I noticed she wasn't pulling away, kissed her deeply.

When we came up for air, there was a bit of an awkward pause. I then kissed her again and slowly maneuvered her towards the couch without breaking the kiss. As soon as we sat down, I pulled her towards me and kissed her again. She was passive, letting me lead the way. I slipped my tongue through her pursed lips. She slowly relaxed her mouth and began to get into the kiss.

As I felt her relaxation, I moved my hand to the front of her blouse and began to toy with her breasts. At first, she would move my hands away but as I kept persisting, she seemed to give up and just accept the fact that I was going to rub her breasts. I started slowly, just lightly rubbing her breasts through her blouse and bra as we kissed. As my hands passed over the nipple area of her bra, she seemed to enjoy that more, could feel her kisses as more responsive.

Eventually I toyed with her buttons on her blouse. I opened the top one and she didn't stop me, so I opened two more. I don't think she noticed until I opened the bottom two and pulled her blouse open.

She then said, "I think we need to stop" and stood up.

I gave her a quick kiss, said, "I enjoyed today, you're fun to be with and I would like to see you again. I'll be here early tomorrow morning to pick you up for work."

I started to head for the door, when Kris said, "wait, I don't want you to leave yet. I don't like being home alone and I enjoyed kissing you."

She walked into the kitchen, and I followed. Kris got two sodas out of the refrigerator, and we sat down at the table. Kris said, "I sort of have a boyfriend. He graduated with my brother and goes to the same college. He took me to my Junior Prom. We haven't done anything more than a good night kiss after the prom. I haven't dated anyone else and things seemed to be going a bit fast."

All this time she sat across from me with her blouse open.

After finishing our drinks, I asked her if she wanted me to leave. She said, "let's go back to the tv room."

She moved to the couch, patted the seat next to her and said, "Join me?" We sat together and talked about work, friends, and then she asked about Karen. She told me that all the car hops and most of the other staff knew we were doing more than just giving Karen rides home. Karen all but admitted as much on several occasions.

I said, "look, I'm not about to talk about what we may or may not have done."

She then said, "well Karen told me she was no longer seeing you. She also said you were a great guy, taking care of her when her boyfriend was out of town and was her special friend. I saw you leave with Karen and the two other women in Stretch's car last week. Did you have a good time? Is it over with you two? Can maybe I take Karen's place as your special friend?"

I just laughed at the barrage of questions and carefully worded my response. "Look, I'm not seeing Karen anymore. As you know, she quit, and Stretch is back home, and she is in love with him and planning to marry soon."

"Both of her friends that were with her last week are married and just friends and we had a small party celebrating the impending wedding of one of the women."

"As to you, I think you are cute, sexy, and fun to be with and I would like to see you again."

She moved onto my lap and kissed me. I was surprised that she initiated the kissing and wasn't going to waste the opportunity that it presented. Her kisses seemed to have a new urgency to them, probably in response to the fact that I wanted to see her again. This time when I pushed my tongue through her lips, she pushed her tongue against mine.

My hands moved back to her breasts; this time there was no pushing my hands away. My hands were inside her blouse. I toyed with her breasts through the bra, paying particular attention to her nipples. Now, she was the one pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I moved my right hand up and pushed her bra off her left tit. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I touched her bare breast.

Once more Kris paused the action. She moved off my lap, sat next to me, and looked up into my eyes.

I said, "look, I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do. Any time you want to stop, just say so."

I leaned over and kissed her. She tentatively moved back onto my lap, looked into my eyes, and kissed me.

I waited to feel her tongue reaching for mine before I went back to feeling her breasts. I knew I had to let this very reluctant virgin make the next move.

Her bra was still pushed up off her left tit, she hadn't covered it. As we kissed, she slowly pushed her tongue through my lips, and I kissed me harder. There was a noticeable change in her responses to the kissing, so I moved my hand to her exposed breast and lightly palmed it. She had a sharp intake of breath when I did, and I waited for her to stop me again. With no halt from Kris, I then began rubbing her exposed breast, paying particular attention to the areola. She thrust her tongue deep into my mouth and pressed her chest into mine.

Kris was very passive as I removed her blouse, reached around, and unfastened her bra. I couldn't believe how passive she was, didn't even question what I was doing. As I pulled her bra straps down and off her arms, she suddenly seemed to realize that things were heading into unfamiliar territory. She crossed her arms across her breasts, attempting to cover them.

I gently pulled her arms away. "I'd really like to see those beautiful breasts," I asked.

She didn't at first but eventually she let me gently pull her arms away. She moved her hands down and I took a hold of her right breast and gently kissed it. I then tongued her nipple. Kris pulled me towards her chest, she apparently liked what I was doing.

Kris had large soft breasts with silver dollar size nipples. From the way she was responding I knew her breasts were sensitive. I then began to kiss her again as I played with her breasts.

I moved my right hand down to the hem of her skirt. At first, I just rubbed her exposed thigh. With each circular motion I moved my hand further under her skirt until I neared the edge of her panties. At that point Kris took hold of my hand and moved it away. We kept kissing and I continued to massage her breasts, alternating kissing each one, and gently pinched her nipples until I noticed she was breathing heavily.

I took that as a sign she was getting turned on and again ran my hand up under her skirt. This time I reached the edge of her panties without her stopping me. I slipped my fingers under the edge of her panties and gently rubbed the tip of my finger on her pussy lips. Kris shuddered and leaned against me.

She then said, "I'm enjoying what you're doing but we need to slow down."

We went back to kissing. After a few minutes, I again moved my hands to her breasts and gently rubbed them. I then lightly kissed her neck and ear and she really seemed to like that.

After a few more minutes, my hand went back under her skirt to the edge of her panties. Once more I eased my fingers to her pussy outside her panties, slowly stroking her as we kissed. I moved my hand to the leg opening of her panties and now was stroking her bare pussy with my fingers. With each motion I got more of my finger in her cunt until I was finger fucking her. She shifted her body to make it impossible to get my fingers in her and sat back.

We sat there for several minutes. I knew Kris was conflicted with her feelings and body response. I was sure she liked what we were doing, just not sure about going any further.

I playfully pulled her back onto my lap and kissed her deeply, waiting for her response. I was gently touching her breasts when her tongue once more pushed past my lips, dueling with my tongue. I moved my hand back under her skirt, and through the leg opening of her panties. I slowly stroked her outer lips of her vulva, found her clit, circling it with my fingers before more aggressively rubbing it. I pushed two fingers into her pussy rubbing her cunt and felt what I thought might be a hymen but wasn't sure.

By this time Kris had a dreamy look on her face, maybe she had cum. I grabbed the waist band of her panties and started to pull them down. She didn't stop me but didn't help either. Her panties were trapped beneath her ass, stretched with the front at her upper thighs, her pussy exposed.

Once more she said, "we need to stop," Kris said. "No man has ever seen me like this."

"Sorry if I'm going too fast for you. You're so sexy, I can't help myself. Nothing happens that you don't agree with." I stated.

I went back to kissing and playing with her breasts. I was sure I was going to fuck this cutie; I had her panties nearly off.

She slowly started reclining on the couch, looking up at me expectantly.

I trailed kisses down her body, paying particular attention to her sensitive breasts. I raised her skirt above her waist, exposing her thighs and legs. I trailed my tongue from her breasts down along her stomach to just above her pussy. Her pussy was covered with a light cover of fine hair. I grabbed her panties, looked into her eyes. She lifted her hips and I gently slid her panties down and off.

"You're beautiful," I said.

I moved face into her cunt. I licked her slit and thrust my tongue in as deep as I could. I could hear Kris chanting oh my, oh my, as I tongue fucked her to an orgasm.

I started to open my pants when Kris finally said something. She said wait, please, I'm not sure what is happening here. I said, "I'm loving you."

Kris answered, "I've never gone as far as second base before much less gone this far and I think we need to stop."

I was not about to force her, so reluctantly I pulled back and sat up. Kris pulled her skirt down and sat there topless with her panties off. She didn't make any move to dress. She sat there for several seconds, seemingly thinking about what had all occurred.

She asked, "do you really like me, even a little bit."

"You are cute, sexy and I like being with you."

She said, "do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Absolutely," I answered. I took her hand and put it on my hard cock. She blushed at that but didn't move her hand away. After a few seconds, she moved her hand feeling my cock then pulled it back. She looked up at me expectantly.

I moved my right hand back to her left breast and slowly rubbed it. I then leaned into her and began to kiss her again. She immediately opened her mouth and her tongue dueled with mine. After a few minutes, I moved my left hand back under her skirt and began to finger fuck her again. This time she was thrusting her hips against my hand. I pushed her skirt up, laid her out on the couch and started to get undressed.

Again, she stopped me, but this time she said, "Wait. Not here, let's go to my room."

I followed Kris upstairs to the back bedroom. She asked me to wait outside the door until she said it was ok to come in. I was standing there for about ten minutes when Kris said, "come in."

When I entered the room, Kris was laying back on the bed with a pink baby doll nightgown on. It was paper thin, and I could see the areolas of her breasts. The nightgown was just long enough to cover her hips. I could see she had the panties on that were part of the set. Her long blonde hair was spread out on the pillow behind her.

I'll have to admit, Kris looked extremely sexy laying there. I lay down next to her and gently kissed her. I asked, are sure about this?"

She said, "no, and I may ask you to stop again. I don't mean to be a tease but I'm not sure what to do. What you were doing downstairs felt good and I want to experience more. I'm not sure I want to go all the way, though."

I gently kissed Kris. I could feel her trembling. I knew I had to take it real slow. All the playing with her was exciting, and I wanted to finish inside this reluctant virgin. The thought of being her first was an added incentive, especially since she had a boyfriend. For me, there's an extra l feeling when I take a woman who belongs to another man..

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. I waited for her to make the next move. I wanted this to be her choice. I felt her tongue exploring my lips and slightly parted them so she could move her tongue into my mouth.

I moved my right hand down to her left breast and began to gently rub it. She moaned slightly as I played with her breast. Shifting slightly on the bed, I moved my left hand down and toyed with the hem of her nightgown, sliding my hands up and down her exposed thighs.

Every few strokes I would touch the outside of her panties at her slit. The first few times, she seemed to pull away when I did this. Then she started to push her hips against my hand the next few times. Kris arched her back lifting her hips up off the bed. I took this as I sign that she was ready for the next step, so I grabbed the waist band of the silken panties and slowly pulled them down her thighs and off her.

I knew once I got her panties off, I was going to take her virginity.

12