Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 04: Kris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to see Kris totally naked. I slid her nightgown up her body above her breasts. She was staring at me intently to see my reaction to her body. I just smiled as I pulled her nightgown up and off. Now she was laying there totally nude and exposed.

She had a sudden touch of modesty and slid her hands down covering her pussy.

I said, "You're beautiful" and I kissed her again.

During the kiss I slid my hand down to her cunt, moving her hands out of the way I gently probed inside. She was now breathing hard as I finger fucked her. I then slid down her body, trailing kisses along her stomach until I reached her pussy.

She tasted so sweet; her cunt had a light rose smell to it that was very intoxicating. I licked her slit and probed in her with my tongue. She was now as hot as she was on the couch. I tongue fucked her until she came. When I came up for air, she had tears in her eyes.

She again asked, "do you really like me?"

I answered, "you're a beautiful, sweet young woman and I like you very much."

I saw confusion, doubt, and something else in her eyes, wantonness. I didn't want her to think too much, after all this was the first day, we had really even spent more than a few minutes talking, much less all that we did up until now.

I half laid on her as I gently cradled her face in my hands while kissing her. No, not the passionate kisses like we shared earlier, but more loving.

Kris then said, "I'm ready for you to make love to me."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a rubber.

She then said, "my doctor put me on the pill a few months ago. I'd like my first time to be without a rubber."

I moved up her body and guided my cock to her pussy. I stroked my cock from near her ass to her clit, as I did with Tia before. She was wet, and her juices were coating my cock head, hopefully making it easier once I did enter her. She was breathing heavily and would raise her hips as I stroked the opening of her pussy.

I slowly pushed in; she was holding her breath as I slowly penetrated her pussy. After a few inches I hit her hymen. I tried to gently push in but couldn't seem to push through. I was afraid of hurting her and was being careful.

I finally said, "let's try something else." I rolled off Kris and pulled her on top of me. I said, "this way you can control things so it shouldn't hurt as much."

I'll have to admit, Kris on top was a definite turn on. Her large breasts hung down into my face. She reached between us and guided my cock to her hot waiting cunt. Slowly she lowered herself on me. I could feel her cherry pushing on the head of my cock. She had tears in her eyes as she pushed her hips down. Suddenly I could feel my cock slide fully into the sheath of her pussy.

Kris's mouth formed an "O" as she lowered herself.

After I was totally buried in her, she paused to rest on me. I slowly moved my hips a fraction of an inch up and down, trying to establish an easy motion. After a good minute, she eased herself up resting on elbows and began to move up and down on me.

The tears were gone and the pain on her face was replaced by a wanton look. As time went on, she moved faster and further, until she seemed to be slamming down on my cock.

I had taken her right breast in hand and led the nipple to my mouth. I gently sucked it then lightly bit it. Kris was moaning openly, after a few minutes I could feel her cumming as she flooded her juice down on my groin. She kept up the frenetic pace until she came again and collapsed on me.

I let her lay that way for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of this beautiful girl's body on mine. I gently rolled her off me and on her back. Now I was going to give her a good fucking.

I climbed between Kris's legs and plunged my cock into her. I grabbed her hands, moving them above her head and held them there with my right hand while I massaged her right breast with my left. She really got off on being held like that and fucked me back as hard as I was fucking her. While keeping her hands pinned, I then moved my left hand down between us gently fingering her clit as I fucked her. She really started to buck and moan. I thought she was going to throw me off her.

I was getting as excited as Kris. Several times I had to slow down to try to hold off cumming. I could feel that Kris was building up to another climax; I plunged down in her and started shooting. I kept stroking while I spurted at least a half dozen times. Kris was cumming with me; her hands broke free from my pinning them down and held me tight as we came together. I just collapsed on her, laying there as we slowly got our breath back.

She pulled my face to her and kissed me long and lovingly. To this day, I'm not sure how I felt, but I do know I felt as close as I ever felt to Karen.

Kris's mood changed from loving to playful. She got out of bed and stood there naked. She said she was hungry but needed a shower first, as she wiped off the cum rolling down her leg with her panties.

"Do you want to join me?" Chris asked.

"Of course," I said.

Kris said, "follow me."

She got two towels from the linen closet then headed down the hall. She had a spring to her step. I watched her as that luscious ass jiggled as she walked, and her tits bounced up and down.

She said, "we're going to use my mom and dad's shower; it's a lot bigger than the tub in my bath."

I was very leery about that but followed Kris anyway. The master suite was impressive. The bathroom had twin sinks, an oversize tub, and a glass shower with multiple shower heads. Kris grabbed my hand, gave me a kiss and we headed into the shower.

Kris turned on the water and all three jets spurted a strong steady stream. She lathered up then lathered me, paying particular attention to my stomach and groin. After a few playful rubs, my cock began to rise. While Kris was playing with me, I was rubbing her breasts. I then reached between her legs and began to stroke her pussy, paying particular attention to her slit. She responded to my playing with her with a near silent groan.

I turned her around, so her back was to me and pushed her towards the shower bench. She leaned over, bracing her hands on the bench. I guided my cock to her waiting cunt and sunk deep in her.

"Oh, god," she whispered as I fucked her as deep as I could.

This time our fucking was anything but sweet. I was plunging hard and rapidly.

Kris came first, less than a minute after I first entered her. We then came together. After her last climax, Kris spun around and kissed me hard.

She then asked, "will you stay with me over night?"

With thoughts of more sex with this vixen in mind, I said, "definitely." I was hoping that this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

We finally finished our shower and, wrapped in luxurious bath towels, went to the kitchen, and had a snack of cold sandwiches. I then called my folks and said I was staying the night at a friend's house.

We never did dress; just dropped the towels and went naked. Kris suggested we play a bit of pool. I think I was hard the entire time watching that naked cunt and full breasts as she maneuvered around the table. Each time I tried to start something, Kris would playfully slap my hand and remind me that we had all night. After an hour or so, I couldn't take the teasing, so I grabbed her hand, and we ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

Kris said, "my friends always talk about giving blow jobs as the way to keep a man. I want to learn. Will you teach me?"

"How do you want to do this? Do you want to kneel in front of me? Maybe have me straddle your chest and fuck your mouth? Or do you want me on my back on the bed? That's probably the best way to start. You control all the motion that way. It also feels the best to me, looking in your eyes as you make love to my cock." I spoke.

She pushed me back on my back and moved to my groin. Just the thought of her taking me in her mouth had me hard. She tentatively kissed the head of my dick then extended her tongue to taste it.

"While It's called a blow job, you don't blow, you suck." I explained.

She was holding my shaft in her right hand as she lowered her mouth on my dick. "Keep your teeth covered with your lips if they are in the way. You don't want to bite."

Under my guidance she began to slowly move her mouth up and down, lightly fucking me with her mouth. After a while, she seemed to get more comfortable with it and began to stroke deeper.

A couple of times she stopped and looked at me seeming to be looking for approval. Each time I thrust my dick up at her, letting her know she was just doing fine.

Kris was getting aroused; she had slipped one hand down between her legs lightly fingering her clit. I was reaching for her, rubbing any exposed portion of her I could.

Finally, I pulled her off me, she said, "why did you stop me. I was ready for you to cum in my mouth and wanted to see what it was like."

I said, "I'd rather make love to you and cum with you."

She gave a smile; I knew I scored points with that response.

I then flipped her on her back and dove down on her cunt. I rotated around and positioned my groin over her face. She took the hint and guided my dick to her hot mouth. I licked and tongue fucked her as she sucked me. She came first. Her mouth felt so good this way that I nearly came too.

Instead, I flipped around, pushed a pillow under her ass, and lifted those long legs straight up and plunged into her wet cunt. She held my face in her hands and kissed me hungrily as I fucked her hard and as deep as I could. I had one hand on her breast and the other fingering her clit as I stroked into her. Kris came again. We fucked for nearly fifteen minutes before I emptied my balls in her again for the third time.

We both fell asleep after we came. I awoke about 3:00 - looked at the angel lying next to me and began to lightly stroke her breasts. She moaned in her sleep. I reached for her cunt and began to lightly stroke her clit and slit. She seemed to be waking so I moved over to her and kissed her.

The first words out of her mouth were, "fuck me." I pulled her on me; she put my dick in her. I played with her breasts and then took her nipples - one at a time - in my mouth. Kris came while on top and rolled off me. I got behind her and fucked her from behind until we both came. We both fell back to sleep.

In the morning, we fucked one more time before showering and getting ready for work. Kris made breakfast, bagels, and cream cheese. I left to go home to change, promising to be back to take her to work. We both worked from 11:00 - 7:00. True to my word, I was back at Kris' home in time to go to work. She answered the door, pulled me in for a kiss and said, "I missed you." At work she was openly flirting with me, and I flirted back.

One of the older car hops mentioned to me that it seems Kris is my new special friend. I laughed, and she said, "well, that was the way Kris described you." I typically shower after work in the employee lounge, but Kris was anxious to get home. She said, "we have a great shower at home."

I drove Kris home. As soon as the door closed, she shed her clothes then helped me remove mine.

Grabbing my hand, we ran up the stairs, pausing only long enough to grab a couple of towels and headed for the shower. After showering together, where we spent as much time kissing and playing with each other as we did lather, off we went to her bedroom. I immediately moved my mouth to her pussy, licking and tonguing her to her first orgasm.

She pulled me up, grabbed my cock, and pulled it into her. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she said.

I was only too happy to comply. After we both came, I laid back next to her. She asked, "can you spend the night?"

"I'd love to," I responded, "but we both have school tomorrow, so we'll have to get up early. My first class is at 8:00."

She kissed me and said, "perfect. I can't get enough of this."

Kris was stroking me as we laid there, and my over worked cock slowly started to rise. As soon as Kris had me hard, she climbed on saying, "I like being on top. I can look down into your eyes and drag my tits on you."

I took the hint, and played with her tits, as she fucked me. Taking one in my mouth, I heard her say, "Oh yeah, that is what I want."

We both took a long time cumming, as Kris was moving slowly, seemingly enjoying the slow pace. Afterwards we laid back and I drifted off to sleep. Kris woke me up after a few minutes and led me downstairs, still naked, to the kitchen for a snack.

After another quick shower, we returned to her bed where we took turns playing with each other. Me eating her freshly washed pussy and her giving me a slow blow job. Once she got me hard, she got up on her knees, and said, "I want you in me from behind."

I pushed into her, wanting to get as deep as possible. It was several minutes before she came, then she collapsed down flat on the bed. I was still in her, nowhere near as deep but she felt extremely tight in that position.

Although I hadn't cum, I finally rolled off and we both drifted off to sleep. The alarm went off at 6:00, Kris stroked me to hardness and climbed on top. We knew we didn't have a lot of time, so our morning fuck was fast and furious. Kris rolled off and pulled me down and in her.

She said, "now, make love to me."

I lavished her with kisses as we made tender love. I could feel she was building to a climax and said, "are you ready?"

She responded with," yes, I'm cumming" and I filled her once again.

We quickly showered, dressed and each grabbed a roll and glass of orange juice and off we went. As she got out of the car when I dropped her off at school, she asked, "will you call me after you get home? Can we maybe go out later this week?" "You can bet on it," I answered.

Kris didn't work during the week. I called twice on Monday and Kris wasn't home. On Tuesday I called again. Kris asked if I could stop by either that night or the next evening. I said sure, I'll be over shortly.

When I got to Kris's house, her mom answered the door and asked me to come to the living room. She then said I know you and Kris had sex this weekend and from the condition of her sheets, I'd say several times.

She said, "Kris admitted she was a virgin prior to lovemaking, and you seduced her."

I was getting more and more nervous. My only comfort was that Kris's dad wasn't there. Then her mom surprised me.

She said, "Kris said you were a gentle and considerate lover ensuring she enjoyed the sex."

She then said, "while I'm not too happy that Kris had been that easy, having sex the first time you two were together, I am glad that Kris's first experience was apparently enjoyable."

Kris's mom then asked, "did you know Kris has a boyfriend?" I said, "Kris mentioned that she went to the prom with one of your son's friends."

"Her boyfriend is a fraternity brother of my son, and is pre-med. His family are close friends of ours. I hope your tryst with Kris doesn't mess up her relationship with him. I'm grateful for the way you treated Kris, but you two are not going to date."

She made it very clear that Kris and I were from two different worlds, and I wasn't the right guy for Kris. I wasn't sure how I felt about Kris, but I didn't like hearing that her mom didn't think I was good enough for her daughter.

I said, "I think it's up to Kris if we see each other again."

Her mom stood up, thanked me for being nice to Kris and said, "I'll show you the way out."

I called twice more that week but each time her mom answered and said Kris was not home. At work on Saturday, Kris let me know that we probably shouldn't see each other again. I told her I'd always treasure our time together.

She had tears in her eyes and said, "me too." Kris quit working after that weekend.

About 10 years later I ran into Kris at the mall when I was back in my hometown. Although she was several months pregnant, she looked sensational. She was also pushing a stroller with a toddler in it. We sat for a while and brought each other up to date. Kris went on to college, graduated, and married the guy she was dating after he finished medical school. They started their family during his residency. She was happy. She then thanked me for the special weekend we had together.

12