All Comments on 'Othsmeet Ch. 01'

by abekast

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
YES!!!

Wonderful, magic with a little spice - just the touch needed. Keep up the good work - a continuation of the two of them and some stand alone pieces will be fine. Get writing, you do not have much time unless you do it by magic. J.

BibliodrakBibliodrakover 17 years ago
And a second YES!!

Loved it! More stand alones in the same city sound fun but please don't forget about Jasha and Emerald, having a few stories of how Jasha first started his adventures or some of Emeralds more memorable and fun nights would be great as well as maybe having Jasha "corrupt" some of his fellow students by convincing them to go out on the town and introducing them to some of Emeralds friends and coworkers. Maybe have one of Jasha's former conquests decide that she really wants a second encounter...

Mistress_JoliMistress_Joliover 17 years ago
Excellent

Keep up this story line. It is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES

A rogue magician has been done a thousand times. A rogue magician who has no morals almost never love it i would like to see more of what your imagination has in store

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This was wonderful

well written, hot sex, the language just flowed wonderfully. I'd love to read more, especially of Jasha, sounds to me like he needs one of these women to shatter the shell around his heart. Great job.

kushielschosenkushielschosenover 17 years ago
Great!

Ohh PLEASE continue this story!!! I loved both characters...and since I'm such a sappy romantic, I totally agree with the couple of comments before me that wanted Emerald to be the one to shatter the shell around Jasha's playboy heart!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous