OTK

Story Info
First OTK.
2.1k words
3.76
10.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Saturday, my Domme was invited to a private party. She immediately asked if it was ok if I came too and was told by all means yes. I was excited to go to another private party, this one at someone's house. We met for dinner before the party and had a great time discussing "rings and things and fine array" which set the tone for an extremely relaxing evening.

We got to the house and I helped bring in the equipment and toys for the evening. I have grown fond of actually serving Her in a wide variety of ways beyond the scenes. Prior to leaving home She had suggested I bring a pillow because She wanted me to sit at Her feet and felt a pillow would be more comfortable for me. I liked that idea too as it is an honor to sit at Her feet and be ready to serve Her as She needed.

When all the equipment was in I went to Her and She asked for one of Her bags, which I brought to Her. She reached in and brought out the collar She made for me. I was thrilled and went right to my knees as She showed it to me, classy black on the outside but purple representing Her on the inside. It was very elegant which is how She is in my mind. I know how much effort She put in it and that means so much more to me than one She might have purchased for me. I knelt before Her and She placed it around my neck sealing my relationship as Hers. I have been Hers for several weeks when She presented me with a collar She purchased that barely fit and was not very comfortable, but was gratefully received by me as I was overjoyed to accept Her offer of being Hers. This collar, however, said much more than that first one, as it was made by Her hands. It is the ultimate honor; to be collared in a collar crafted for me by Her hands was beyond special. Thank you Ma'am, I was deeply touched.

The atmosphere at the party was extremely relaxed as we all talked and got to know each other better. There were a few things that helped make it so relaxed. First, the atmosphere the hosts of the party set, was very relaxed. There was no hurry; it was very pleasant conversation as we all got to know each other better. Second, before the party my Domme and I discussed what type of scene we were going to try depending on the setup of the house. If it was feasible She was going to give me an OTK Spanking with a brush She purchased for the occasion. Thirdly, She had asked me to write about the scene before it happened so She could understand my mindset as to how I thought about this type of scene. She was very clear to let me know I was not writing a script of how I wanted the scene to go and to not expect it to go anything like what I wrote. Lastly, when we came in She quickly discovered a chair there that She felt was ideal for OTK, so while I was anxious about it before we got there, shortly after arrival it was clear I was going to get my first OTK Spanking.

As we started chatting She asked me to get Her a few things, which I was delighted to do. I was also very happy to sit at Her feet while we all talked. She loves to pull my hair and repeatedly did to remind me to whom I belonged. She also delighted in grabbing my collar and pulling me closer. I cherish both sensations affirming I am indeed Hers. Shortly after we arrived a couple set up on the cross there and began to play. They moved to a table when finished and proceeded to begin fire play. After a bit of fire play the Top decided, and the bottom consented to do some blood cupping. They asked my Domme if She could apply some needles to facilitate the cupping. I was directed to get Her needle kit and helped Her by presenting Her with the needles. I am not a person that enjoys needle play and blood much, but for some reason I was ok with this scene.

After the needles were in place we sat back down and resumed conversation. Then out of nowhere She told me it was time to strip to my underwear. I immediately complied and was soon in my shorts and socks. She had taken Her spot in the chair She liked and motioned for me to lie across Her lap. I obeyed Her command and felt Her pull down my underwear. For some reason that made it real. I got a little tense waiting for Her to begin. She told me that She wasn't ready because She needed Her brush. I stood up leaving my underwear at the point where She had set it and went to get the brush. I returned and presented it to Her and resumed my position across Her lap. I wasn't exactly sure what I would feel, but I immediately felt remorse for the few "checks" I had written that She was about to cash on my bottom. First I felt Her hand rise up and fall hard on my naughty butt. It was soon followed by a several more stinging strokes. Next I felt the cool wood back of the brush being rubbed over my cheeks, that sensation was replaced right behind it with the sensation of the bristles being run over my freshly warmed up bottom.

That sensation shocked me, as I hadn't considered it. I was across Her knee and felt an arm across my back securing me in place while She brushed my skin with the rough bristles. It was not a pleasant feeling yet not totally unpleasant either...yet. The spanking then began in earnest as She raised the brush and brought it down on my butt. I had handled the brush and it was very light in my hands, so I wondered just how painful it could be. I will tell you it was very painful. The first smack registered an "Oh fuck" in my brain. She proceeded to spank the same spot 3 more times in a row spank, spank, spank. I whimpered and wondered just exactly how much of this can I take. She found a spot on my other cheek spank, spank, spank, spank in exactly the same place made me cringe and raise my body, just a bit, off Her lap.

She then proceeded to rain blows on my upper back with double taps on the inside of each shoulder blade. I clenched my jaw because I hadn't thought She'd hit anything other than my butt and thighs. I instinctively rose up a bit more but was held in place by Her strong arm. When I rose up She set the brush down and started to lightly tickle my back and then found my left armpit and began to tickle there. I burst into laughter giggling like a toddler. It was pure torture. My brain was still processing the pain but reacting to the tickling. My muscles completely relaxed as She tickled me and quickly I felt a Spank on my bottom followed by several more. "Oh fuck" I said as I tried to process the pain on my relaxed butt.

She gave me a series of spanks on my left cheek each one burned like crazy then gave a few on my right cheek. My legs rose up enough that if I were on a bench I would surely have gotten the evil stick on the bottom of my foot. She didn't have an evil stick but She did have the brush and She turned it over and began to brush my tender bottom. My mind screamed at me and tears filled my eyes. I didn't think how much that would hurt when we were discussing this spanking. It is not a pleasant feeling to have the stiff bristles of a hairbrush being run across your tender freshly spanked skin. She immediately followed that by tickling again. I couldn't control my laughter, more torture. My mind was being truly fucked. Stinging pain followed by rough scratches turned into light tickling torture followed by more stinging pain back to tickling and then pain followed by scratching. I struggled to keep up with the feelings laughing when She spanked me crying with the tickles.

She then set the brush down and proceeded to give an old fashioned bare hand, bare butt, over the knee spanking for a bit. Her hand was warm compared to the brush and while not as hard as the wood it hurt every bit as much. Tears filled my eyes and I was filled with remorse for each "check" She was cashing. I was whimpering like a naughty little boy and apologized many times. She picked up the brush again and started to hit different places on my butt, thighs and back explaining there were white spots still and I deserved a completely red backside. I called yellow at that point and She heard me with ease. She took a break and stroked my hair then gently rubbed my stinging bottom. She allowed me to process the pain and relax for what seemed like a long time but was really less than a minute and then tickled me some more.

When She stopped I regained my composure and She started to run the cool back of the brush over my skin again. She raised the brush off my butt and I tensed waiting for the strike and I waited and waited finally I relaxed which was followed immediately by a series of spanks, each of which was on the same exact spot. She then found the same spot on the other cheek and planted a series there. More tickling under my arm immediately followed it. When She started to tickle I tried to close the gap and She warned me not to block or She would make me open with more spanks. She quickly spanked some more as my mind went into a fog. I was crying and laughing and crying some more as she alternated spanking and tickling. Finally She rained a series of strokes on my right cheek and I cried "Red, red."

She held me close in place and whispered to me what a good boy I was as She stroked my hair and comforted me while I cried. I was truly gone, deep in subspace. All I could hear was Her voice letting me know how proud She was, what a good boy I was. I lay across Her lap for what seemed like ages. Finally I started to get up. I had been in space before to the point it was difficult to stand and this was exactly like that. I managed to keep my balance long enough to sit in Her lap where She could hug me and cuddle me. It was such a loving cuddle I knew I was safe and cared for. I started a long slow climb down to normalcy and decided to sit on my blanket at Her feet again. It took what seemed like forever to fully regain all my senses. My bottom was delightfully sore and would remain tender in spots for all of the next day.

I spent the remainder of the time recovering and serving Her. Bring Her food and brushing Her hair. We talked about fire cupping again and She thought I might enjoy cupping my genitals. The possibility intrigued me. One of the people there told me I would probably enjoy it a lot. I watched our hostess perform some CBT on her sub and thought I might be willing to try some light CBT.

I have been to many events and parties, but this one was the most relaxed I have ever seen. It was extremely comfortable and fun. The participants were a very friendly group of people that I enjoyed being around very much. Even through my spanking I was mentally relaxed. It is a rare treat to be spanked in such an environment. I hope the people that witnessed the spanking enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the space I went to. My Domme made me feel loved and safe throughout the experience and after the scene. I am truly grateful to be Hers. Thank You Ma'am!