The Expectation

Story Info
Girlfriend unexpectedly fulfills my anal fetish.
1.4k words
4.07
9.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have had ENOUGH!!" Your voice cuts through like a knife.

I can't help but find it amusing to see that pretty face contorted into a mask of rage, after all you are a cute, petite little woman. On the other hand being as tall and athletic as I am it is hard to not find your expressions of anger adorable. I do realise the seriousness of your voice though and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting my fix tonight.

You let out another high-pitched scream. "Why can't we have normal sex for once? All you ever want is me fucking you in the ass!"

I feel myself getting warm at the shame of being called out so bluntly.

"Don't I turn you on? Look at me, my tight curvy body, my soft skin, my perky tits. You should be jumping at the chance to fuck me, not the other way round."

I nod and apologise. You seem to calm down and I can see that you feel regret for shouting at me and shaming me for my kink. I may yet have a chance.

I lead you to the bed where I hold you and kiss you gently. Your chest is still heaving, and your body is warm. I can feel the slight dampness of sweat on your chest and the smell of your perfume is very arousing. I envelop your body with my long arms, pressing your head against my broad chest.

You hold me back and press your body against mine. I bend forward and kiss you deeply while fondling your taut breasts. You gasp as I graze your neck with my teeth and force my fingers into the waistband of your panties.

"So wet!" I say rubbing the slick inner lips of your pussy.

Not to be outdone you open my pants and cradle my heavy cum filled balls in your hand while stroking my hard rod with the other. I straddle you as we pull off each other's clothes.

"Fuck me!" you say as I plunge inside you. I grab your hands and hold them above your head as you lock your feet around me.

You can hear me grunting as I fuck you hard and fast making your pussy cream on my cock. "Fuck me harder!" you demand.

I hold your leg by the thigh and your shoulder with the other hand and started pulling your entire body on my dick thrusting deep inside you. I can feel your wetness coating my cock and your copious juices sloshing inside your wet pussy. Your body jerks forward as you cum. I pull out and cum on your belly.

As we lay in bed after this fabulous fuck, I see you looking at me intently. "What happened?" you ask and I stay still for a moment before breaking into a sheepish smile.

You realize what I want. Feeling incredulous you get up and leave the room, leaving me perplexed. You come back holding a condom in one hand and the biggest cucumber you found in the other.

"You want to be fucked in the ass, I'll fuck you so hard you won't walk straight." Your face betrays no emotions as you ask me to strip while sitting on the bed.

I am getting hot and horny as I pull my clothes off for you. The humiliation is mild but intensely pleasurable. This isn't like before, you aren't doing what I ask you to do. As I look towards you, naked, I can feel your authority. The pleasure comes in waves as I take in the sudden change in your demeanour.

"Go stand in front of the mirror." you say. "Look at yourself, you horny pervert, standing there naked, begging to have your asshole stretched by your clothed girlfriend."

I feel the crispness of your voice and I feel a wave of lust wash over me. I wonder why this turns me on so.

"I don't think you like me playing with your ass because of your prostate. I think you like being penetrated because you like being my bitch. The thought of me spreading your bitchhole and making you cum turns you on. Doesn't it?"

"Grab your buttocks and spread those cheeks for me. Let's have a look at your needy little asshole."

I feel my mouth go dry as I reach behind and spread my buttcheeks, exposing myself to your gaze. The cool air hits my tight ring and I start clenching awash with lust.

"Yea, you like that, don't you? Exposing yourself to me, I can see your rosebud winking at me, so desperate for me to touch it."

You walk up behind me and push my shoulder down, making me squat on two of your fingers. I see the lube dripping on them as you force them up my tight asshole.

I moan as you say "Yea, you like my dainty fingers up that perverted little hole of yours." I nod eagerly. "Good, moan like the slutty bitch you are."

You make me bounce on your fingers. I look at the mirror and see myself moving up and down on your fingers being penetrated again and again by you, my mouth hangs open and I can only moan as I see my cock bouncing at the rhythm as well.

I see you smirking at me debasing myself, desperate to be dominated by you. You put your head against my shoulder and your free hand slides across my manly chest. I feel my dick throb at the perverted sight of a clothed you cosying up to her man. A man who she stripped and is now fucking with her fingers from behind.

You grab my hard cock and squeeze it a little. "Look at you so turned on being penetrated in your dark little butthole." You feel it twitch.

"You like that, huh, me talking about fucking you in your asshole with my pretty voice. Don't worry I am going to make it nice and soft." My cock is leaking precum as you push your fingers deeper and I start humping them. As you feel me getting close, you stop and lead me to the bed.

"Bend like a bitch, on your fours." I feel you caressing my thighs and my back as you lube up my loosened asshole. You slap my ass again and again and again.

"Look at you, big, proud man, bent over for a small and delicate woman like me, so eager to be penetrated. Let's see how you like this." I look back to see you roll the condom on the cucumber. It is massive and I have only ever taken your two fingers in my asshole.

"Time to get fucked. I am going to stretch your butthole so hard you will beg me to stop. And you know what, I will keep fucking you till you cum from your asshole. I am going to break you my horny little slut."

I moan in pain and pleasure as you push it in my asshole, filling me. I feel so full.

My body is feverishly hot. You put your hand on my back forcing me to arch.

"Feel like a bitch yet? You are a natural at this position." I grab my ass and bury my head in the mattress, holding my cheeks apart to help you push it in. I gasp as you start fucking me in earnest.

You pound me furiously, I can feel my anus gripping it and being pulled as you ravish my asshole. You start spanking me again with one hand as my anus becomes loose.

"You are a dirty pervert, getting off like this, I am not even naked and your cock is harder than I have ever seen it, you filthy anal bottom bitch." I can feel my dick swinging between my legs as I get fucked from behind.

"Turn around, I want to see your face as I fuck you." I lie on my back and spread my legs in the air holding my cheeks apart as you continue fucking me.

Your face is clenched as you move your arm faster and faster. I see your determined look, you dressed elegantly, your hot and dainty body fucking my hulking naked form.

"Fuck me, MAKE ME CUM from my asshole!" I shout and spray my cum all over your hand. You smirk again as you wipe your hand leaving me sweaty, out of breath and well satisfied.