OTR (P VI): Getting Off After Work

Story Info
Two young guys meet on the street at 430 a.m.
4.2k words
4.88
1.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJoii
BigJoii
41 Followers

OTR (P VI): Getting Off After Work

By: Bigjoii

This is the sixth in a series of stories about two years I spent hitching across the country back in the late 70's, when I was in my early 20's. This story picks up where the last story (OTR (PV): Home Alone With Mike) left off. You can find "Home Alone With Mike", along with my other stories on this site. If you like them, let me know. Enjoy.

I lay there in a spare bedroom of a Wilmette mansion and listened as the shower turned off. A few seconds later Mike stood naked in the doorway. I could feel him looking at me. I rolled my head back and with a smile said "Good morning. Want to come back to bed?"

"I wish I could," he said. "But I've got to get to class. Raincheck?" I got up from the bed. I walked over to him with my cock leading the way. "Sure," I said, "but I'm betting you have 5 minutes..." With that, I sunk to my knees and took his hard cock in my mouth. In less than five minutes I had his cum in my mouth. "Think of that while you're in your class," I said.

We dressed and went downstairs.

On the way through the kitchen. I stopped and wrote my first name and my friend Tim's phone number on a small pad below the telephone. I was staying with Tim in Evanston. I tore off the page and handed it to Mike as we walked out.

Less than 20 minutes later I was back at Tim's. Tim, like Mike and everyone else in the 70's, had a notepad with a pen below his wall phone. I glanced at the pad and saw that there was a note for me, it read: "Some guy called. If you want to talk to him about the job, call him at..." I stood for a second trying to decipher the message. Then I remembered that my first day at Tim's I had called about a job with a cleaning company. I'd left my name and Tim's number.

I called the number and a guy answered. I told him my name and asked about the job. "Yea, great," he said. All business, he then launched into: "I run a commercial carpet cleaning company. We go into businesses at night and on the weekends and clean their carpet when no one is around. I've got a two-man crew that is down one guy. I've got a job for that crew in Peoria this weekend. You interested?"

"Sure," I responded.

"What are you on the run?" he asked. "You don't want to know how much it pays, how long you work, and other things?"

I laughed briefly and told him that I was a young guy taking a little time to travel, so the traveling part was actually very ok with me and, I said, "I've never been to Peoria." As to what it pays and everything else, I'm in between jobs so anything you pay me is better than what I'm getting now. The rest should be ok.

There was a pause on the other end and then he let out a laugh. "You sound perfect. Actually, you sound a little too smart for the job. But if you want the job, it's yours. Can you be here and ready to go at 1 tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I guess it depends on where 'here' is."

He laughed and said, "Smart kid." He gave me the address. When I told him I didn't know the area and gave him my address he said: "that's about a mile away." I confirmed for 1 the next day after he gave me walking directions.

I showed up at "Alan's Commercial Carpet Cleaning" at about 10 minutes to 1 the following day. I opened the door and walked in. There was a guy sitting at a desk who I assumed was Alan.

I introduced myself and he invited me to sit down. He told me about the job: a two-man crew drives from location to location in a panel van that holds the carpet cleaning equipment. He got up and walked toward the back, indicating with his head that I should follow him out a back door. A white van with blue lettering with the company's name and logo and phone number on both sides was parked by the door. He opened the van's back door and showed me the truck mounted carpet cleaning machine and the array of hoses, wands, chemicals and other equipment packed neatly in the back of the van.

As we were talking the lead guy, Gary, walked in. He was about 10 years older than me and about 6'3" tall. He was thin and, I noted, attractive. He also looked 100% hetero.

Alan introduced us and explained the job and the arrangements. The job was in Peoria. It was a large indoor tennis court complex on the north end of town. We would drive down that afternoon and start cleaning the courts that night. We would work from 11 p.m. when they closed until 8 a.m. when they opened.

"Ok," I said. And with that I was hired. Four hours later we arrived in Peoria. He stopped around the corner from a nice downtown hotel called the Pere Marquette. It looked expensive, and I gave Gary a quizzical look. "Relax," he said, "I'll be right back." Ten minutes later he came out with a big smile. He told me that he got us two rooms for the same price as the Comfort Inn-class hotels that Gary would reimburse us for. I was amazed and asked him how he did it. "Simple," he said, "the night manager is a woman I sometimes hook up with when I'm in town. She's actually comping us for one room and only charging us about half the cost of the other room."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

So, we parked and locked the van in the garage behind the hotel and then went to our rooms. Mine was on the 8th floor, looking out over the A/C equipment, so I guessed it was the comped room. Even with the limited view the room was as nice a hotel room as I'd ever stayed in. It was small but it had a king bed; everything was clean and plush. I took a hot shower, closed the heavy drapes and set the alarm for 9. As planned, I was in the garage by 9:30. Gary showed up a few minutes later.

We got Sliders from a White Castle on Main Street and then drove to the tennis facility, arriving just after 10 p.m. We ate and Gary showed me how the equipment worked. By 11 we were rolling hoses inside and starting our cleaning. Gary gave me some instructions and then left me on my own. We took a break around 1 a.m. to eat leftover Sliders. By 3:30 a.m. we had finished the courts we had told the manager we would get done that night. I could tell that Gary was impressed with my work ethic and my ability to quickly figure out how to do the job quickly and well. He explained that we couldn't do more because the manager had booked the rest of the courts for that day, Saturday. The job was set to take three nights and so we were here until Monday morning.

We drove back to downtown Peoria and parked the van. "The day's yours, kid. I've got to take a nap and 'pay' for that comped room," he said with a smile. "Meet you back here at 10:00 tonight."

I went up to my room. It wasn't yet 4:30 and I was wide awake. I went back downstairs and walked out onto Main St. The city was still asleep. I turned right and starting walking east toward the Illinois river.

I was standing at an intersection a block down from the hotel when I saw a guy about a block down from me on the right. He got closer and I saw that he was an attractive young black guy, about my age and about my build. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt with a light jacket. As he walked toward me, his eyes locked with mine and he asked: "Something wrong?" Before I could answer he followed up with "or do you just find me so attractive you have to stare?" And he walked by me.

I laughed and stopped, staring at his backside as he walked up the street. He must have felt me looking at him because he stopped less than four feet away and said, "Hmmm. You do find me attractive, don't you?" And started walking back toward me.

"Of course," I said. "Who wouldn't?"

At that he smiled, stopped and looked me in the eye and said, "well, I'd love to stand here and talk with you but if I don't find a place to piss in the next two minutes, I'm going to be awfully wet and embarrassed."

As he started to walk away I said, "oh, I can help you with that. You can use my bathroom in this hotel."

"Realllllly?" he asked, in an exaggerated tone. "You have a room in the Pere Marquette." "Yep," I said. "And it has a small but very nice bathroom." He told me to lead the way. The next thing I knew I was inserting my key in the door and opening it for him. He rushed past and made a beeline for the open bathroom door.

He swung the door mostly closed behind him. I watched through the 2" opening as he dropped his jeans and his white briefs and started to piss into the toilet. His chocolate brown ass was gorgeous. I wanted to lick it. His legs were similarly hairless and disappeared into the legs of his jeans.

As the sound of the stream lightened and I could tell he was going to finish, I moved away from the door so he wouldn't catch me ogling him.

He washed his hands and came out of the bathroom. He extended his hand and said, "Eric Smith, nice to meet you and thank you." He looked around the room and asked, "so, what's the deal here. This your room?" I laughed and told him that I hoped the hell so or we were both in trouble.

I shook his hand and told him my name. I asked him what he was doing out at this hour of the morning, just getting up or just going home? He explained that he had been down at a club called the "Club Peoria" that closed at 4 and he was walking back to his dorm, which was about a mile up Main Street. He was a freshman at Bradley and had heard about a downtown bar that he thought he'd check out. While the bar was pretty cool, he explained, I'm going home alone, so it wasn't a great night.

He then asked me what my story was? I told him.

"Wow," he said, "my dad would shoot me if I told him I was dropping out of school to hitch hike across the country, but it sure sounds cool."

By now we were sitting. Him on a wing chair and me on my bed. He told me he was from St. Louis and hid dad was a Bradley alum who was now a successful lawyer. "I liked the campus and decided to go there," he told me.

I asked him if he liked it, and he said it was fine but that there didn't seem to be a lot of guys like him there.

"Guys like you," I asked? "Black guys?"

"No," he laughed, "there are plenty of black students from both Chicago and St. Louis. There just don't seem to be a lot of gay guys," he said.

I was a little shocked. Remember, this was late 1970 and not 2024. Most people hid their sexual orientation and certainly didn't share it with total strangers within 10 minutes of meeting them.

He laughed at the look on my face and said, "Oh, come on, you didn't know? Everyone knows the Club Peoria is a gay bar. And besides, I thought you said you were attracted to me." I first noted that I was obviously not from Peoria since we were standing in my hotel room and admitted that I did say he was attractive, but that could have been because he gave me only two options: something wrong or your attracted to me. "I might have just said the latter because the former was wrong."

He looked at me quizzically and said, "so letting me use your bathroom wasn't a ploy to get me into your room."

"No, not at all," I said, standing up from the bed. I inched over to him and said, "but definitely a great side-benefit." With that, I reached down and pulled him up by his shoulders.

We were about even height. He was very cute. He had green eyes and dark eyebrows. His lips were full. His skin was unblemished and, like me, didn't seem to need a trip to a razor for days on end. His hair was cut short in an afro style.

I leaned in and kissed him. He responded by rolling toward me and pushing his tongue between my lips. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and as he explored me with his tongue, I pushed my tongue between his full and soft lips. I felt his hand brush against the front of my jeans as it made its way up and under my t-shirt. His fingers traced across my stomach and found first my left and then my right nipple.

I could feel his chest through his shirt. I wanted to see it. Explore it. I reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head. As he lifted his arms, I noted a tightly curled bush under his arm. I love any kind of armpit hair but the bushier it is the harder my cock gets. I admired his solid chest and stomach. His nipples were rock hard and the size of quarters.

I dipped my head down and lifted his right arm. I licked his pit and played with his left pit with my left hand, stroking the coarse hair. He squirmed.

I relinquished that spot and kissed my way to his chest, taking his left nipple in my mouth. His nipples were brown, like the rest of him. They were puffy and round. I licked it and nipped it and then did the same to his right nipple. My hand found his crotch and started rubbing his nice hard-on through his jeans. I traveled up and ran my fingers over his very smooth stomach and chest, while alternately sucking each of his tits.

After just a minute or two he swung me around and he sat down on the edge of the bed. I took my shirt off and he started to unbuckle my jeans. The belt fell away and he worked the buttons down my 501's. He pulled my pants down and my cock sprung up at him, all cut 6" of it. He looked up quizzically and I said, "I never wear underwear."

"But," I said, "I hate to spoil the moment but I just realized that I've been working all night and I probably need to rinse off." He leaned forward and licked a drop of pre-cum off the top of my cock, licked his lips and told me not to take too long.

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower knob clockwise as far as it would go. I brushed my teeth quickly and by the time I was done the bathroom was beginning to steam up. I jumped in the shower and quickly soaped up from my head to my toes, paying particular attention to my crotch and my ass.

I was rinsing off when the shower door opened. "Room for me in there?" asked Eric. "Sure," I responded, "come right in." I took the soap and started to lather him up, paying particular attention to his ass and his crotch. His cock stood straight out, as did mine.

I sunk to my knees and kissed his belly button and then kissed a trail down to his curly back pubes. I licked my way down and across his pubes, ignoring his cock, which was now poking my cheek and other spots on my head. I lifted his cock up with one hand and with the other grabbed his balls and brought them to my waiting mouth. I licked them and sucked each egg shaped beauty into my mouth, giving him a glorious tongue bath while the shower rained down on both of us.

I turned him around, keeping a firm hold of his cock. I started to jack him off while my other hand and my mouth and tongue started to explore his perfect brown ass. I opened his cheeks and saw for the first time his puckered hole. It wasn't pink but it was lighter than the skin around it. He pushed his hole back toward me and my tongue stuck out and licked along his cheeks and down the valley to his pucker. I plunged in and I heard him gasp and felt his legs shake. I grabbed both hips by each hand and pulled him so that my tongue would go in deeper; he was slightly bent at the waste, giving me full access.

I rimmed him for a few minutes and then he pulled away from me and turned. His cock was now right in front of me. It appeared to be just about 7" from bush to tip. It was perfectly cut and the same mocha color as the rest of his body. His cock had nice girth, too. I guessed it to be around 2" around. It was inches away and looked yummy, so I did the only thing I could do: I opened my mouth, grabbed both his cheeks and pulled his cock past my lips to my waiting tongue. My hands then found purchase on his low hanging balls, as I pulled his sack toward me, forcing his large cock down my throat. I slowly swallowed him down to his pubes. I pulled back and licked his cock with my tongue while it remained in my mouth. I took it out and licked it like a popsicle, taking care to give the tip of his cock a lot of attention with my tongue. I teased his cock with my serpent like tongue, licking the underside and head and then licking and kissing my way up and down his pulsing prick.

This went on for a few minutes. He eventually pulled me up off the shower floor and we kissed.

"Let's go to bed," he murmured into my ear.

We dried off a little and were still moist when we fell into the bed. We scooted up to the pillows and then I leaned over and kissed him. His lips were made for kissing. I sucked on them and licked them and then forced my tongue in his mouth. His tongue explored my mouth.

My hands found his nipples and I pinched and pulled them until they were hard and erect, like two small cocks jutting out from his chest. My left hand then wandered south and found that magnificent cock again. I gripped his thick cock with my hand and slowly jerked up and down. I then reached under him and pushed him toward a seating position against the headboard.

When he was properly seated, I scooted down between his legs and once again took his cock in my hand. My tongue came out and licked the underside, swiping up to collect a bead of cum that had formed in the slit. It was sweet, like cream. He thrust his hips forward and his big black tool slipped between my lips and down my throat. I took the hint and started to bob my head up and down on this monster, slowly and with a lot of tongue and spit. My hands played with his big balls. I would occasionally take him out of my mouth and use my tongue and lips to taste his balls and his taint, roaming up to lick in his deep, dark bush of pubic hair.

He pulled me up. "I don't want to cum too soon," he said.

We lay side-by-side for a few seconds, each tracing faint lines on the other's arms, tummy and hips.

After a while he asked: "would you like to fuck me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I said, "can you suck me a little first?" I'd barely finished the question before he was sliding down and taking my cock into his mouth. I was rock hard and ready within seconds. He knew it and pulled off me. He turned over onto his hands and knees with his head toward the headboard. I got behind him and opened his cheeks. As he did in the shower, he pushed his hole toward my mouth and tongue. This time I got busy rimming him with a purpose. I spit on his hole and then followed up by swabbing it with my tongue, plunging my taste wand into his hole and pulling it out.

When I decided he was sufficiently wet I moved my head back and my cock forward. I hadn't softened at all. My cock head touched his hole and he let out a sigh that turned into a grunt as my cock forced its way through the first circle. I pushed in slowly until my balls were touching his ass. I stopped and then slowly pulled back out. Then pushed again, increasing my speed. Pushing in as deeply as I could. I increased the in-and-out cadence, pulling out and pushing in, grasping his hips with my hands. As I plunged deeply I leaned forward and kissed his back.

I pulled out and lay beside him on the bed on my back, with my cock in the air. He took the cue and immediately straddled my mid-section. He pushed his ass toward my face. I realized that he wanted to be rimmed some more and I was happy to oblige. I opened his cheeks and licked his crevice up and down, sticking my tongue into his hole again and again.

He leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth. He sucked me hard and deep as my tongue swabbed his boy cunt.

In a few minutes, he turned around on top of me and then lowered that beautiful black ass onto my cock. I started once again to fuck him. I looked down and was mesmerized by the sight. This gorgeous boy was riding my cock. His now semi-hard cock was flopping up and down, slapping his thighs, my legs and anything else that got in the way. I thrusted deeply and let out a cry as I shot a strong volley of cum deep into his hole. Feeling my jiz, he set down tightly on my cock and ground himself into my lap. I arched forward and continued to shoot volley after volley of cum into his hole.

He rolled off me. We lay side by side, our hands gently stoking each other.

BigJoii
BigJoii
41 Followers
12